His Boss, the Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are few things in life as humiliating as getting caught masturbating, at least that's what Sarah had always imagined. Instead she felt oddly liberated.

Stephanie, who was wearing only a leather studded collar turned off the waterfall and after gently coaxing Sarah's finger from its warm welcome home, toweled her off tenderly.

"Choose one of the outfits on the bed and come downstairs," Stephanie finally instructed before leaving the room.

There were three sets of lingerie laid on the bed. Stephanie was no were to be found. The first was bright blue. It included crotchless panties and a peek-a-boob bra.

"Not happening," exclaimed Sarah to the empty room.

The second was devil red and had much more material, covering neck to mid-thigh, but it was completely transparent. "Also, no," Sarah thought.

Sarah chose the lesser of three evils and for the second time in one night found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror. The black outfit was a sharp contrast against Sarah's creamy white complexion. She managed to stuff her breasts into the 1/2 cup shelf bra, but the slightest movement or deep breath seemed to dislodge at least part of Sarah's pink areolas from their private home. If she dared to reach above her waist, her entire nipple escaped.

"This will be a challenge," thought Sarah.

The bottoms of the outfit were slightly more conservative and ironically much more so than the panties she'd started in. They were lace, boy shorts. The material alternated between sheer with lines of thicker material with the overall effect of obscuring a complete picture of Sarah's unmentionables. Topping off the outfit was a garter belt which held up black, sheer, mid-thigh stockings.

One last glance in the mirror, before Sarah garnered the courage to make her way back to the party. Her stomach turned with fear, excitement, anticipation, horror....

Sarah paused and took a deep breath before entering the room where she could hear the other guests in various conversations. She scanned the room, the women were all dressed in revealing lingerie, exotic latex, sheer transparent outfits, leather bondage and some, like Stephanie, were mostly naked. Most of the men wore g-strings or silk boxers with varying flare. After a few moments, Sarah found what she was searching for and slowly walked towards her husband.

John was talking with Malcolm and Nick. He was wearing extremely tight sheer blue shorts which did nothing to hide any detail of his semi-aroused package. Nick wore a simple black banana hammock and it seemed like Malcolm was wearing something similar, but he was facing away from her. Sarah had always heard, and believed, women weren't as caught up with the size of a man's cock as men were with the size of a woman's breasts. But when Malcolm turned to greet her, that idea was challenged. It seemed someone had stuffed a large python into Malcolm's hammock.

As Sarah approached, she felt their piercing stares, searching her body for flesh usually hidden. They consumed her, drinking in the essence of her sexuality. Sarah's knees were weak, their overt desire driving the warmth of her body between her legs. With each step she felt her sex sliding against itself creating small ripples of excitement and building her own forbidden pleasures.

"Wow," exclaimed Malcolm, admiring her. "John's a lucky man, you're sensational Sarah."

Sarah blushed, both relishing Malcolm's compliment and fearing her desire had been discovered.

"I'll grab you a drink," announced John as he left the group and headed in the direction of the bar, purposely leaving his wife to be admired by these two men. Sarah both despised and appreciated his departure.

With John out of earshot Malcolm commanded, "Turn around. Let's see the full effect."

Sarah considered calling after John and following him to the bar in order to avoid her present situation. But, after a moment, Sarah did what she suspected most women do when Malcolm demands something of them; she obeyed.

Midway through her somewhat awkward turn, Malcolm reached out and swatted Sarah's behind asking, "Why didn't you select a g-string? Your ass is spectacular."

Sarah just shrugged.

"Sexy, elegant, almost provocative, but not quite enough flesh on show," Malcolm shared with Nick who was too entranced by Sarah's outfit to be really listening.

Malcom guided Sarah into a second spin and affirmed, "You see more on the beach these days."

Admittedly, Malcolm's comments were somewhat deflating. Sarah thought she looked erotic, and felt sexy.

John returned with four glasses of champagne which quickly disappeared toasting "to watching." By this time, Sarah was finding it a bit hard to stand in her heels without stumbling so she kicked them to the side.

"I think it's time for another turn," Malcolm insisted, this time helping Sarah up onto a low coffee table, "and this time, put a little sexy in it."

Sarah paused only for a moment. She wondered what John was thinking of his wife being paraded in such a way. Sarah looked at John. John stared back at her more intently than she had seen in years.

The drinks had dulled her fears, and nervous excitement shattered through her body as Sarah started to twirl.

"Yeah baby, that's it. You've got it and you know you want to show it off."

Sarah couldn't tell which of the men who were gathering around her were commenting, and she didn't care. Their inappropriate remarks and low whistles were surprisingly welcomed by Sarah who's confidence in her sexuality was building. With each passing moment, her moves became more suggestive and more specifically directed in Malcolm's direction.

Malcolm reached out for Sarah's hand and guided her from the impromptu stage.

"That's enough," Malcolm added. "For now."

Sarah saw a number of people leaving the bar. Her curiosity peaked, she moved in that direction. John followed.

"What was going on here?" she asked the bartender.

"That group likes to kick things off with body shots," he responded.

Sarah turned to her husband, "Would you like to do a body shot?"

"Absolutely!" John proclaimed.

John licked and salted his wife's neck before placing a lime wedge in her teeth. Sarah fixed the shot glass in her pressed together cleavage and watched as her husband made a show of putting his hands behind her back before slamming the shot, licking the salt and stealing the lime from her mouth with an awkward kiss.

"Who's next?" exclaimed John, catching Sarah a bit off guard.

Nick, who was standing nearby, volunteered and repeated the process, but instead of her neck, licked and salted her right breast where the exposed flesh met the 1/2 shelf bra. He too was less than impressive at removing the lime wedge from her lips.

"Malcolm, your turn," said John, offering his wife's body as a platter.

Malcolm moved intently toward Sarah who spilled a bit of the shot trying to place it between her breasts.

"I'll get that," Malcom said as he dropped to one knee before Sarah. With his tongue he retraced the small dribbles of alcohol back up her stomach. Then he stood and salted the same spot on her breast Nick had just licked. Unlike the other two men, Malcom put his left hand on the small of Sarah's back and his right on her left collar bone. When he drank the shot, he squeezed Sarah's shoulder, the palm of his hand stretching her skin upward lifting a good part of Sarah's breast from the shelf bra.

Malcolm fully engulfed Sarah's now exposed nipple and pulled it deep into his mouth. The alcohol and the pill Sarah now suspected to be Ecstasy had significantly slowed her reaction time and all but eliminated her inhibitions while simultaneously heightening the sensitivity of her erogenous zones.

Sarah's initial shock of Malcolm inhaling her nipple was giving way to waves of pleasure coursing down her body.

John watched his wife's eye's close and her head fall back entranced by a sexual awakening he'd not witnessed before. Ironically, John and Sarah were both imagining Malcolm's large cock entering Sarah's yearning pussy.

Sarah started to moan when Maxine wandered back into the room.

"Malcolm, Malcolm, stop mauling the guests and give them a tour. They're only here to watch, remember. Let them decide when they're ready to play," instructed John's very erotic boss.

Then turning to Sarah she explained, "Malcolm has always been a fan of a great set of tits."

At Maxine's command, Malcolm reluctantly pulled away from Sarah's breast, but not before stretching it's nipple to full length.

"I was simply giving our guests a teaser in preparation for their tour," Malcolm joked. "I'll take Sarah on a tour and Steph can take John on a tour of his own."

Again, John and Sarah left the lounge area heading in separate directions. Sarah, regaining some of her wits, couldn't believe she had let a total stranger seduce her in front of her husband and not only did he approve, he seemed to enjoy it.

"That was too far," Sarah thought as she tucked her breasts back into their bra. "It's only fantasy, we're here to watch" But no matter how many times she told herself she wouldn't cross any lines, she questioned if she had the resolve to do so.

12