All Comments on 'His Business - Her Pleasure'

by bestkeptsecret678

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
elizalooelizaloo3 months ago

Love the surprise she had waiting for him! Nothing like a threesome to liven up a business trip. Well done 5*s to you friend.

Sorry the formatting issues deleted your text convos, I hope there is some resolution even if it has to be resubmitted.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Lovely delightful story with a happy ending.

Anna

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

He would be stupid to continue what type of relationship she wanted. Meanwhile, until those dates, she will be fucking a whole lot of other guys. Getting "summoned" by her, to visit and provide a service for her for 5 days, then to be told to fuck off... does not for a future make!

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret6783 months agoAuthor

Hello readers. As Elizaloo points out, there are two text conversations between our main characters that fell apart upon publishing. I'll reachout to the site master and see what we can be done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like this story. But you should fix the texting conversation as the other comment says. What did she say to him?

DunkirkDunkirk3 months ago

Hope he fucks her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbestkeptsecret678@bestkeptsecret678
I joined lit to read; then decided to write. It turns out I like it more than reading. I just published my first story in quite a while: His Business - Her Pleasure. It’s been a fast project, but a long time coming. My Here & Now story series will be exclusively written...