All Comments on 'His Ch. 01'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 2 years ago

Amazing. Please continue, the end game should be amazing.

swiftlytiltingswiftlytiltingover 2 years ago

Oh, god, fuck, it's so good. More chapters would be wonderful, please.

hugh58hugh58over 2 years ago

yes it would be nice to take this further with more punishment and denial look forward to more in this story

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years ago

Wow, this was beautiful and evocative, and also low-key romantic? I need more chapters asap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2 - story well told, held just enough anticipation for what is to come without it feeling 'too clever' - good stuff and I like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was excellent. Without having to have everything in the first chapter.

Only two non-capitalizations that I saw, and nothing else.

I was confused, though, as to whose house it was.

Other than that... fantastic!

Pozzy Thump

raven_rose_auraven_rose_auover 2 years ago

And Just..like...that...You find a new level of WOW!!! More..please..take it further..please...take more...expect more...know more...please.

I like how You've taken Your poetry and expanded it, used it as a spring board.

Wow...I can't wait to see where You go from here.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51over 2 years ago

The smut part was fine. These characters might have been more interesting and human if you had given them names. She did this. He said that. She... he... she...he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohhhh Mayday you have struck erotica gold with this one. Your poetic background and innate primal edge makes this a wonderful read. Leaving your reader wanting more! FIVE SEXY STARS! ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I like this very much. Apha primal hero, painslutish heroine? So perfect. I'm going to be looking forward to the next chapter with an-tic-ip-ation.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

I loved this and went to read The Collar as well. Please continue i would love to see where this dynamic takes them

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Wow!

Excellent erotic tension…mystery, anticipation, and awe….

Your poetic edginess translates well into prose.

More, please….

SexuallypoeticSexuallypoeticover 2 years ago

I don't even know where to begin. You could teach a masterclass in effective seduction, sex and emotional evocation. As always beautifully written, and the use of Captial "Him" and lowercase "her" added to the Dom/Sub. I think everyone who's read or reads this wants more. Thanks for making me want to be a better writer.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years agoAuthor

Genuinely grateful for the feedback. Fuel on my fire. Chapter 2 is now done and I’ll submit it after a few more re-reads to tighten it up. Please note that Chapter 2 will be submitted in the BDSM category (where, as several of you correctly pointed out in private feedback, this Chapter should have been submitted).

MP

AlaninSFAlaninSFover 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Very sexy. Please continue.

Thanks,

Alan

Amflyer1Amflyer1over 2 years ago

Very good start! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is literally the best story on here I've read in years! A Dream......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your masterful writing draws the reader into this rugged, noir-like scene, all senses heightened, like Katherine's. The slow-burn and sexual tension are exquisite!

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Outstanding. You weave an intoxicating scene, more please.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

So erotic, looking forward to more!

TheDokTheDok6 months ago

Incredibly erotic and so well written. One of the best stories on Literotica 5* Thank you for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

His Ch. 02 Next Part
His Series Info