His Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat's submission to Gunnar deepens, with bondage and pain.
5.6k words
4.76
13.2k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
280 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The story continues from HIS -- Ch. 01 (Published in NonConsent/reluctance). To appreciate the emotional set pieces, read Ch. 01 first. If you only want the sex without context, read on.

In this chapter, Kat's submission to Gunnar deepens, with bondage and pain.

For an erotic poem about the liberation of bondage, try my poem Empowered, published here on LIT.

~~~

Katherine Williams went through the following week in a haze, obsessed by images of her submission. Stripping for Gunnar because he told her to. Bending over. Presenting her sex. Kat pictured herself chained to his headboard as clearly as she saw her reflection in the window while it happened.

More than her visual memories, the physical sensations lingered as if it all just happened. She tingled. Remembering the way her traitorous body responded to Gunnar's nipple abuse made kat squirmy. Remembering his kiss. Remembering when He fisted her hair and pulled her head back. When she 'lost it' and pushed herself onto his hand to fuck him like a hand-whore. She flinched remembering the riding crop's slap on her skin, and the sting. Kat still felt the pain that lanced from her tits to her pussy when Gunnar snapped the crop directly on her nipples. It opened her cage. More sexual than painful and more intense than 'vanilla' sex had ever been.

Kat read the literature and understood some people were aroused by giving or receiving pain. "But not me." She thought. And it wasn't just about the pain. Her submission had been so much more. It was total - at least she wanted it to be. She wanted to be His. She wanted her fate in his hands. His to use however He chose. Maybe the pain exchange was only a way of confirming her submission? "Maybe," she thought, "but it felt like more, it was more - it was exciting." She'd never been so aroused. "And satisfying."

"Now what?"

Every time her phone 'dinged' with a text she jumped, and hoped. Not Him. She grew desperate. Life in limbo. 'Dings' became flinches.

"He saw me. He knew." Now she needed Gunnar to show her more. More of what they started, and more of "Who I am."

Still no text.

Kat dwelled on their last conversation. Gunnar said He was "not satisfied." He'd said, "If I tell you to come." He didn't say, "When." She remembered how He then bit her nipple and ached to feel his teeth on her flesh again. Biting harder.

She wanted Gunnar to punish her. Give her another chance.

After a week, kat's cauldron of desperation boiled over. She had to act. Remembering his original text was still on her phone, she decided to reply now. When He sent it, she'd shown up without texting back.

"How to address him?" Not "Gunnar." After hesitating, she decided on "Sir" and it felt perfect. It made her feel secure. She texted, "Sir, You were not satisfied. I need to be punished." She hit 'send' and waited. For a day. For two days. She debated showing up at his lodge.

Then she received a one word reply. "Word?"

"Oh my God," she thought, "I forgot to do the last thing He told me. Give Him my 'safe word'."

She texted, "cutie" and immediately second guessed why she picked so childish a 'safe word'. But she knew why. 'Cutie Kat' was her Gramp's pet name for her and that summer when she stayed with him was the last time she truly felt safe and protected in the world.

She waited.

'Ding'

"Tomorrow afternoon at 3."

~~~

Her work meetings the next morning dragged on interminably. Normally, kat was fully engaged as the boss but that morning her attention wandered from the agendas to her arousal. Walking through the offices she hoped her face wasn't visibly flushed and she stayed in her own office as much as possible. Eating was out of the question.

Arriving home before noon she lingered in the shower. Washing her hair became sexual, having her hands on her head while water beat against her face and breasts. She locked her hands on the back of her head to expose her body to the powerful stream and imagined his hands and tongue everywhere. Kat imagined the sharp slap of the crop and moaned. Imagined Gunnar's teeth and shivered.

"How will He punish me? Will that satisfy Him?" She flushed. "Will that satisfy me?"

After showering, kat stood in front of her mirror, with the collar in her hand. A naked woman. No tattoos. No scars. No marks. Her body unmarred, waiting for Him. Raising the collar in both hands lifted kat's breasts. She fastened it around her neck and looked at her reflection. Transformational. Looking in the mirror, she saw "sexy as fuck" where professional, businesslike kat had stood moments before. She wondered what Gunnar would see.

Kat dressed conservatively in a blouse with blazer and slacks. Professional. Except the top 3 buttons were left open to display the collar.

Driving to Him, Kat repeatedly had to pull her concentration back to the road in front of her. Then, realizing it was early, she stopped in a nearby pull-out to wait until 3. Finally, she turned into his private road with relief. Like arriving safely at the end of a harrowing journey - but she wondered what waited down this road? "Maybe he's going to tell me why it can't work?" Desire and apprehension warred with increasing intensity at every turn in the serpentine road.

After pulling to a stop in front of his lodge kat quickly checked herself in the mirror, a quintessentially feminine gesture. In that moment her door jerked open. Gunnar. He grabbed kat's arm and roughly pulled her from the vehicle. She cried out in surprise and would have fallen on the ground but he pushed her up against her vehicle.

Gunnar hooked a finger through the ring on the collar and forced her to look at Him. Wolf-wild eyes. Immobilized by his grip, kat couldn't resist when Gunnar grabbed her blouse in his other hand. He tore it open. Kat gasped. Grabbing the fabric of kat's bra in both hands, Gunnar jerked it up so her tits fell free. He squeezed her breasts hard enough to bruise. When she moaned He rudely pushed her back. Kat bumped against her vehicle and took deep gulps of air to catch her breath. Shock and apprehension filled her eyes.

"You tell me when to punish you?" He demanded. "Or how?" She didn't attempt a response. "Lose the pants." He ordered.

"Here...out here?" she asked shakily.

"Here. There's no one to see you. No one to hear you scream." Kat hesitantly unbuttoned her slacks, then removed them. He continued. "I'm sure you're going to scream adorably." Once they were off, kat held her pants, unsure what to do with them. "Drop them." He said. Seeing her confusion he repeated, "Drop them." She dropped them on the ground.

"Did you know that screaming at the moment of orgasm intensifies the experience?" Gunnar spoke as evenly as if He was talking about the weather, but His smile revealed hunger. Kat didn't respond.

"The blazer." He said. After slipping her blazer off, kat dropped it on the ground with her slacks. Gunnar took in the view. Shredded blouse, dislodged bra, exposed tits heaving - exquisite. He toyed with keeping her like this, dressed just like this, but decided He wanted nothing in his way. Nothing between Him and every inch of her. He stepped close, slid his hands inside the blouse and slid it from her shoulders. It puddled at her feet, ruined.

Then He indicated her panties with a gesture. She bent over to slip them off. Leaning forward kat felt herself hanging out of her dislodged bra. An obscene display. Gunnar stepped to her and again closed his hands around her breasts. As she straightened up He kneaded them and said "take it off." The motion of reaching behind to unhook her bra pushed kat's tits into Gunnar's squeezing hands. She put extra into it, shoving them into his strong grip while opening the clasp. He squeezed to present her nipples. He rolled them in his fingers. They grew.

Looking in her eyes, Gunnar saw she craved his rough pinch. Instead, He rolled her buds gently. Kat's soft flesh stiffened and she felt the strength behind his gentle touch. Flames licked and she lusted to feel her aroused nipples held in his shiny teeth. She ached to feel his dangerous pressure increase and had to steady herself when she imagined the bite. Gunnar released kat and she shrugged off the unhooked bra. She straightened her back. Kat's posture offered everything.

She'd come down his road moments before and was already stripped naked, still outside. A wet mess, trembling with sexual desire, standing in her pile of clothing discarded unceremoniously on the ground. If He ordered her to leave, she knew that was the one thing she couldn't do. The only thing she couldn't do. She'd stand here naked until she dropped.

Gunnar stepped back and appraised her. He saw her need, more clearly than He saw her naked body. "Fuck." He whispered under his breath. Her need was gasoline sprayed on his flame.

He strained to control himself.

"Put your hands on your head." He said. Kat did. "Turn around." When her back was to him, He added, "all the way." When kat faced him again, Gunnar stepped forward and placed his hands on hers, atop her head. His hands easily circled her slim wrists and then moved sleeve-like along each forearm. He slid his hands up each arm, around the bend of her elbows and down her biceps. He continued down through kat's armpits, along her sides and onto the swell of her hips. With her hands still locked atop her head, he cupped her ass and pulled her in. She fell against Him. Gunnar ground His hardness against her. A muted growl rolled deep within Him. Kat mewed.

Gunnar pushed her back far enough to move a hand between her legs and easily slipped two fingers inside her. Arousal trickled from kat's weeping lips. After removing his fingers, Gunnar gave her pussy two quick slaps. It 'smacked' with wetness. She squirmed. Again He whispered, "fuck."

Silently, kat wanted to scream, "Yes...Yes...YES!"

Gunnar took hold of her hands, removed them from her head and said, "On your knees." He held her hands as she dropped, until her knees rested on discarded clothing. Her face was inches from His crotch. He moved her hands to his belt buckle. She looked up to his impassive face. He didn't move to stop her when she undid the clasp and pulled the tail of the belt free of the buckle. "How phallic a belt is." kat thought and realized that everything seemed phallic to her in that position. Hoping He wouldn't stop her, she undid his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She pushed his jeans open enough to see part of Him. Part of his cock.

Commando.

Kat saw his stiff shaft pressing out into the opening. She saw distended veins snaking down his girth. She saw thicker than she remembered from that first night, thicker than she'd hoped for. Kat leaned forward and ran her tongue down his accessible length, wondering how much was still hidden.

Gunnar slipped fingers into kat's hair while she ran her tongue along Him. His fingers twisted in her locks and tightened. While neither pushing her against Him nor pulling her back, Gunnar controlled her. Kat tentatively pulled his jeans open more. He didn't stop her. She pulled them further down. His cock sprang free.

Gunnar's plum head was inches from kat's face, even bigger than she remembered. A drop of pre-cum emerged from his slit and sparkled in the sunlight. With his grip tight in her hair, He pulled her face closer. Kat's tongue arrived first, catching that sweet sunlit drop and then sliding everywhere on his velvety head. Her eyes softly closed while her tongue swirled.

Using his grip in her hair, Gunnar tilted kat's head back to look up at Him. When their eyes locked He began feeding cock into her mouth. Straining to open her lips wide enough, kat panicked that he wouldn't fit. Gunnar increased the pressure from his hand. He watched her eyes open wider as He pushed. Kat's panic enchanted Him. It made Him thicker. Harder. Finally, slippery with saliva and pre-cum, Gunnar forced all of his smooth plum into her mouth. Cock fruit for kat's hunger.

Kat stretched around the bulbous head until there was barely room for her tongue to play at his slit and frenulum, but play she did. Her whimpers turned hardness to steel. Gunnar's cock filled kat's deepest primal place, where she'd never been touched. He stretched the part of her other men didn't know existed, filled her craving as he filled her mouth.

She moaned around Him.

He pushed more of Himself into her.

"Oh God," kat thought. "I can't. I can't." But Gunnar kept pushing, and pulling her onto his cock. She took Him.

By the time Gunnar's swollen head slid to the back of her mouth, kat could no longer breathe through it. Her brain screamed at her, "Too much. This is too much!" But kat's hands were on the back of his thighs, pulling herself further onto Him. Deeper.

She didn't gag until Gunnar pushed the large head through her mouth and into her throat. Then she couldn't breathe at all. Kat's lips were against the base of Gunnar's cock. He held her there. He ground His pubic mound against her and then pulled her all the way off his shaft. She gasped for air. Spittle flew. Kat wanted more. Gunnar was going to give her more.

With one hand fisting her hair and the other guiding his cock, Gunnar smeared the saliva coating his manhood onto kat's face. Her tongue tried to chase his shaft when He slid it past her mouth. Her eyes sparkled. Yes. Kat was astride her feral sexuality. Galloping wild and beautiful.

Gunnar kept rubbing his cock against kat's face. Against her mouth and cheeks and then her forehead with his balls dragging across her nose and eyes. Kat's moans grew animalistic.

Gunnar flushed with satisfaction and excitement. He'd unlocked kat's cage and now held the purest female beauty He'd ever known in the flesh.

He needed more.

Gunnar pulled kat back from his cock. "My shoes." He ordered, maintaining his grip in her hair when she bent over. After kat helped Him step from his shoes, Gunnar tilted her head back to look at his face again. She understood what he wanted and pulled his jeans down. Gunnar held kat's gaze while she helped Him step from them as well.

Then Gunnar stepped into Kat and tilted her head back even further. With His cock just above her upturned face, Gunnar's balls were near her mouth. When He pulled her into his sack, kat licked and rolled his orbs with her tongue. His grip in her hair demanded more. Kat stretched her lips to take a ball into her mouth. She cradled his soft egg snugged against her warm tongue and sucked and tugged. Then she took the other. Gunnar's thigh muscles corded tightly. When he took a half step back his balls swung free, heavy and slick with kat's saliva.

Moving with the speed of a mongoose capturing a snake, kat took the head of Gunnar's cock into her mouth again, ravenous to have more inside her. She squeezed the back of his thighs to urge deeper thrusts and they fell into rhythmic pumping. Their cock-length strokes started with his slick plum just outside her lips and ended with it lodged at the back of her throat and every thrust ended with gagging and a flash of need in kat's wild eyes. Need for more.

The tempo of their face fuck increased with the depth and force of each thrust. Gunnar was ready to roar like the animal He'd become. Thrusting faster and pulling kat ever deeper onto his cock, He was tearing free of the last shred of civilized control. Her urging grip and pleading eyes goaded the most savage part of him to take everything. The increased ferocity of his face fucking only made her want more. Kat knew how her actions were affecting his. The same beautiful face being ravaged, begged for harder -- challenged Him to take more. More. More!

Yet, through the savage thrusting and gagging Gunnar saw another need in kat's bottomless eyes. A disturbingly calm ache, deeply hidden. A need that only he saw.

Gunnar pulled her off his cock while his thighs were still thrusting. When kat struggled to get her mouth back on Him, he jerked her head back. Kat struggled until Gunnar used his grip in her hair to pull her to her feet and then finally released her. They both panted to catch their breath. A rivulet of arousal snaked down the inside of kat's soft thigh.

Gunnar took kat's hands in his and brought them to his shirt collar, the only piece of clothing either of them still wore. At first she fumbled with jelly fingers, but they steadied as she unbuttoned her way lower. The task of unbuttoning his shirt brought her hands to Gunnar's cock, slick and stiffly spanning the space between their bodies. Kat ached to grab his hard heat but couldn't face the prospect of being pulled off of Him again. Instead, she slid her hands up his chest inside the open shirt and pushed it from his shoulders.

It fell to the ground.

Kat spread her hands flat on Gunnar's chest and leaned in to Him. His stiff cock felt hot, pressing just below her breasts. She rested her head on his chest. She was surprised to hear his heart beating as loudly as her own.

Gunnar took kat's face in his hands and looked in her eyes. "He knows," kat thought, "He sees me." Gunnar released her head, turned and walked up the stone steps. She watched his ass, the muscles in his thighs. He stopped at the top of the steps. When He turned to face her, his upturned cock swung before Him. Shiny with her spit, it beckoned. Kat followed Gunnar up the steps.

He held the door. Kat walked past him and kept going. She walked to the room with the windows and the bed in the middle. Gunnar followed her. Kat walked directly to the waist-high bed, climbed onto it and rolled over to lay flat on her back.

She was relieved to get this far, still afraid He'd tell her to leave. She was afraid she'd not be what He wanted, afraid He wouldn't be satisfied. Kat was not afraid He'd hurt her or apprehensive about being punished. The opposite, she embraced punishment at his hands, with her naked body, with her unshielded soul. Gunnar was the only one who'd ever seen she needed it, it was his vision that freed kat to finally embrace this truth. More essentially, He didn't question why she needed to be hurt, or want to smother or redirect her desires.

Gunnar was going to hurt her.

Maybe it only had to happen one time? Ever? But it needed to happen.

Gunnar stood next to the bed. One of his large hands closed around her neck, over the collar. The other hand roamed lower on her body. It moved possessively. Fondling and roughly squeezing like it was a separate creature, Gunnar's untrained Wild Hand checking her out, playing with kat's tits, tugging and fussing at her nipples, following the ridge of her pelvic bone and rudely examining her folds. It pushed her legs apart and suddenly plunged the entire length of two fingers inside her. Her hips came off the bed in a combination of his fingers pulling her up and her effort to push herself onto his Wild Hand. Kat whimpered. A feral sound rolled from deep within Gunnar.

Even after Gunnar removed his hand, kat continued writhing snakelike on the bed. Her body squirmed beyond her control. She needed to be chained down.

Gunnar opened the nightstand drawer and retrieved four cuffs, one for each wrist and ankle. They matched the collar, down to the gold ring. Gunnar took hold of kat's right wrist and fastened a cuff around it. She sighed when he snugged it tight. He did the same with her other wrist, then pulled each to a corner of the bed and attached them to the chain secured there.

Kat tried them. No give. No way to shield her body with her arms. She swallowed. Her breasts ached for what was coming, her stomach trembled. Kat's pussy puckered.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
280 Followers
12