His Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers

He kissed her. Their first kiss. His tongue slid into her mouth like they were long time lovers. It lazily twisted with hers. Warm and wet. He trapped her moan in his mouth and then slowly pulled back. her tongue tried to follow his, wanting the connection to last.

He slid the crop back down her other side, mirroring the path He'd taken going up her right. He paused several times to tap her flesh - so very lightly - and slowly dragged the crop all the way back to her other foot.

Once there, He moved it to the inside of her feet and tapped them both to open. Then He tapped the inside of both calves. she opened her legs further. Further yet when he tapped the soft inside of her thighs. He held the crop against the bottom of her slit. Pressed her there. He dragged it up her wet lips. He softly tapped her clit with the leather flap. A feather's tap. Then again. And, again. she wanted to scream from the building intensity, wanted him to slap her clit with the crop to release her. Instead, He dragged it higher, to her breasts. The same soft taps to both stiff nipples.

Their eyes locked. she trembled with excitement and fear, with desire.

The quiet suddenly shattered when He crop-slapped one nipple and then the other. "Crack - Crack." Predator quick - faster than she could react between slaps. Then she gasped, and panted. Smiling, he brought the crop to his mouth and licked the flap. He extended it to her and she also licked it. He held it poised in front of her naked tits, turned it this way and that as she stared. she realized in that moment that she wouldn't shield herself if she could. Then He speed-slapped her nipples again. Then again.

When her eyes began closing he firmly grasped her chin in his free hand. she looked at him. Without looking away from her face he slid the crop between her legs. Turning it sideways he worked the flap into her labia and wriggled it like a rough tongue in her sex. He was as calm as she was agitated. Her breaths came fast and deep and her heart threatened to burst from her chest. His was even.

Still holding her jaw he raised the sex-slicked crop to her nose. It glistened with her juices. her nostrils flared. With His face inches from hers, she watched as he took the flap into his mouth. His cheeks concaved as he licked and sucked. Desperately, she needed the sensation of his sucking to be directly on her body. Anywhere. Everywhere. She needed him to devour her.

She needed Him to fuck her.

He didn't. He stepped back, even as she quivered with the voltage of lascivious desire.

With his gaze locked to hers, He spoke calmly. "This lesson is denial." Devastating quiet filled the room.

she froze at the precipice of terrifying primal need.

He coolly placed the crop on the nightstand. He released the cuffs from the restraining rings and removed them from her wrists. He placed them on the nightstand next to the crop. He removed her collar. He placed it with the rest. He touched the fragile skin of her bare neck and looked at her. Naked.

she didn't move. He pulled the covers over her and turned off the lamp near her head.

she silently wanted to scream "No!" Without the collar she was suddenly adrift. Vulnerable and unwanted. He moved behind her to the other side of the bed. she heard him finish undressing. The air moved when he raised the covers and slid into the bed behind her. He turned off his light. His breath was deep and steady. He wrapped one arm around her and placed his hand on her stomach. she felt his body against her. her feeling changed from 'adrift' to 'in-limbo'.

~~~

She woke during the night, slowly at first but then with a start because of the unfamiliar surroundings. His bed. His room with the windows. Naked under heavy covers. Spooned with Him, naked behind her. She felt his hard and soft against her back and ass. She felt his heat. His bed and His body were a cocoon of warmth she was tucked into. Safe.

She remembered her submission from earlier that night like it happened to someone else. She was Katherine Williams again, earlier she'd been His.

It was her bladder that woke her. She carefully slipped out of the covers and padded into the bathroom. The cool toilet seat against her ass jarred her consciousness. "I should leave. What am I doing here? I acted like someone else when I bent to his will. But I didn't feel like 'someone else'. I felt like a lost girl who'd been found. I felt good. I felt like me. Finally, honestly, me. Secure. Wanted."

Still debating, she quietly returned to the bedroom. She wondered how she'd find her clothes in the dim light when He silently raised the covers to invite her back in His bed. The air in the room was cool. She slid back into warmth and he pulled the covers over them. Safe in his cocoon, she gradually drifted back into sleep.

~~~

Brilliant sunlight woke her. She blinked. The same windows that were mirrors in the dark, brought the sunny morning inside. So different from the night before. She was alone. Her clothes were folded and sitting on a chair with her panties on top like a cherry. A heavy robe was laid on the bed. She chose the robe, and the shearling lined slippers on the floor. They fit.

She felt good, but with a strange yearning. She wished she ached. She wished she was sore? She wished she was marked?

She smelled coffee and bakery and headed towards it. Walking through the great room she saw Lake Superior in all its blue splendor beyond the tall windows. Most of the lower windows were cranked open and she heard waves and birdsong.

She saw him drinking coffee at the dining table, working on his laptop. He stood when he saw her. "Katherine." He smiled softly. "I love your outfit." He pulled a chair out for her. "Black, right?" He asked, moving towards the coffee pot.

She nodded, snugged the robe belt and sat. It struck her that the scene was maddeningly 'normal'?

He served her in a heavy mug, poured more for himself and sat down, closing the lap-top. "You slept well." He said pleasantly. A statement, not a question.

She nodded again. Struggling to decide how to begin, she finally blurted, "How did you know? How'd you know I wouldn't call the police after you came into my house like that?"

"I didn't know, but I had a good idea." He continued, "We have a common friend, who knows a Dom/sub dynamic is an essential aspect of my life. She thought you were the same, but hadn't acknowledged it, even to yourself." Kat was still taking that in, when he continued. "So I started watching you. Learning about you. Call it 'sophisticated stalking'."

Her mouth dropped. "How long?"

"Over six months." He stated flatly. "Watching you I became convinced that your needs mirror mine. You're always 'the one in charge'. Always 'on'." He continued, "And I saw how you reacted when men approached you socially. They were all so fucking deferential and properly modern in every way. Sexually boring." Seeing recognition on her face, he continued, "There's female inside you, and male inside me, that genetically predates Homo sapiens. Genetic roots older than language. A primal reality stronger in some than others. It's very strong in both of us.

"You needed a man to see the female inside you, and take her. Take you in a primal way not acceptable in modern society." He saw no objection on her beautiful features. Natural features. She'd come to him the night before without makeup. "You knew you needed that." He stated. She didn't agree, but also didn't deny.

He continued. "Before last night, other than for errands, when did you last leave the house without makeup?" Awareness showed on her face, and he continued, "Makeup would have been out of place coming here like you did, because what we 'are' together has nothing to do with appearances. It's about when appearances and propriety are cast aside."

"You needed to be seen. Needed to be fucked, as a natural woman."

"But you didn't." She blurted, immediately realizing her words confirmed his statement, like a witness on the stand being tricked into admission by a skilled lawyer. She quickly continued to cover her reveal. "You saw all that watching me?" She said with feigned skepticism. Transparent skepticism. She knew he saw her and saw inside her.

"I did." He answered evenly.

She continued sarcastically, "And you think the next time you summon me I'm going to respond again -- just like that?" She waved her hand dismissively.

"I do." He answered, without a hint of ego or bravado. It was a statement of fact, like "It's late." He continued, "Just as you believe I will summon you again."

Silence was her answer to that, so he continued, "We need this, this way. With each other or with someone else, we need this."

She looked into her mug. Sipped her coffee. She gazed out the window at Lake Superior. A beautiful natural world. She felt strangely 'real'. As if the rest of her life wasn't genuine. Purely alive, without facade or self-image. For Him to see.

Then, overcome by curiosity she asked, "What about the lesson in denial?" She imitated his tone from the night before when she said "lesson in denial." Almost mocking, unable to stifle a sudden bitchiness.

"What was denied?" He asked without humor.

"Well, you know you had me at the edge of climaxing again and stopped. I think you could have made me come all night." She sounded childish, pouting because her new toy was taken away.

He couldn't hide his disappointment, but thought a bit before responding. "You think you were denied an orgasm. So you think this is about how many times you get off?"

Seeing his reaction, she realized he wasn't joking. Uncertainty flushed through her. Not wanting to compound her error, she didn't respond.

"And how many times did I orgasm, at your house and last night?" He asked.

It sunk in. She remained quiet. She wanted to disappear into herself.

He continued, "You climax more beautifully than any woman I've ever been with. Your orgasms pleased me more than you could imagine, and I looked forward to many more of them." He resisted the urge to reach out and touch her face. "But pleased as I was, beautiful as it was, I was not satisfied."

After letting that sink in, He continued. "What you were denied wasn't just another orgasm. I denied you the pleasure of satisfying me. Becoming mine."

Kat understood. She flushed with the need to please Him, desperate to do something, anything. She thought frantically.

"The lesson missed." He said, somewhat wistfully.

He stood. "I have to leave to take care of some things. But take your time. Stay the day if you want." He pointed at the freshly baked sticky buns on the kitchen island, "These are very good. There's fresh squeezed juice in the fridge."

Katherine looked profoundly miserable. She was being dismissed.

He continued, "You'll find your usual shampoo and lotions in the walk-in shower. Duplicates of some of your favorite outfits in the closet, with shoes. They are the right sizes." Then he added, "Don't bother locking up when you leave. Anybody that comes down that drive won't be stopped by a lock."

He stood to leave the room and then paused. He stepped to her. He pulled her to her feet, took her head in his hands and kissed her. A full-mouth kiss. Intense and possessive. She matched his fervor kissing back. Breaking from her mouth, he passionately kissed down her neck. He fisted her hair in one hand to pull her head back and kissed lower. Down her chest. He pushed the robe open and began kissing her breasts. He tongued and sucked her areolae and suddenly stiff nipples. His free hand cupped her ass and pulled her against his hardness. She was fluid.

When he released her to take a step back she made no move to close her robe or cover herself. She concentrated on staying upright.

"Do you know what a 'safe word' is?" He asked.

"Yes."

"If I summon you again." He imitated the mocking tone she'd used pronouncing "summon". The reminder made her cringe. "If I tell you to come, give me your safe word as a response. Nothing else, just the word." Holding her gaze He stepped into her again, leaned down and took one breast into his mouth. His tongue swirled over her areola and nipple. He suckled. Then He bit the turgid tip sharply enough to make her gasp.

He stood erect again and asked, "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Say it out loud." He said.

"I understand." She'd still made no move to cover herself.

He walked out.

~~~

She took her time showering, and dressing, hoping he would come back. Finally, looking around before leaving, she saw the cuffs and crop and collar on the nightstand.

She took the collar.

Driving out, his private road seemed much longer than it had coming in.

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you for reading. Feedback appreciated. More chapters if you want this to go further.

MP

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers
12