His Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunnar looked at her. He was enchanted, and in no hurry. He softly dragged his fingertips from her toes to her face. Sliding his hand between her legs, He gently played at her slippery lips enough to wet his fingers with her excitement. Then He brought those fingers to her mouth. She smelled her own excitement as her lips parted, and tasted her lust when he slid them into her mouth. Their eyes were locked and his other hand was sliding through her hair as she sucked. He slowly removed his hands.

Kat floated in a new world. A world of two people. Gunnar, and her. Real. With primal passion from eons past, before the confusion of language. Two people, one reality, without artifice.

Kat watched Gunnar take hold of an ankle, lift it to his mouth and kiss it. He attached a cuff and cinched it tight. A sigh rose from kat's soul. Lowering that ankle, He reached for the other, repeating everything, and she sighed again. Gunnar walked to the far side of the bed to secure the cuff to the chain. After He did so, she tested it with her leg. Secure.

Coming back around the foot of the bed, Gunnar drank of the view between kat's open legs. Normally tight lipped, her pussy gaped, revealing wet pink. Female presenting everything to a male for mating. For eons, the most primal communication between a woman and a man -- and for all eternity - the most honest.

Gunnar secured her other ankle to its corner chain and pulled it tight. Kat was spread to the corners of the bed.

She strained her neck to watch Him reach into the nightstand again. He brought out a flogger. Kat's apprehension and arousal spiked. She expected the riding crop again, but, "a flogger!" Gunnar held it in front of her, drinking her reaction. The tail consisted of a multitude of long leather 'falls'. The dark wood handle was carved into a blatantly phallic shape with the base of the handle shaped like a 'head' and polished smooth. Kat wondered if He used it as, "more than a handle?" She wondered if He'd shoved it inside another woman. Another woman tied up exactly as she was, "on this bed?"

He turned it in his hand and brought the 'head' to her dewy lips. When he started sliding it up and down her slit and coating it with her secretions, kat could no longer help herself. She tried to speak with a light calm, but her voice wavered tellingly when she asked, "Is that a favorite of yours?" She had to know if she was 'one of several', even knowing it would change none of what she was doing.

Gunnar looked at the flogger like he was surprised to see it in his hand, surprised to see what it was doing. "This?" Merciless teasing. He knew what she was worried about in that moment as clearly as if it was written on her naked flesh. He relented. "I picked out each part of this flogger, the design and the materials, and had it custom made by a craftsman in the art. I designed it to be inside your body Ms. Williams, to kiss your flesh. Nobody else, ever." He watched her reaction. "This is my 'kat-kiss' - to take you where you need to go."

Kat couldn't stifle a moan as lust overwhelmed her. She would have pushed herself onto every inch of the handle if she wasn't chained down. In that same moment Gunnar spun the handle in his hand and swung the flogger in a tight arc over her body. Kat didn't have time to flinch before 20 leather falls awakened the delicate skin of her abdomen. She was still inhaling to gasp when Gunnar kat-kissed her breasts and thighs and calves and back to her thighs and tummy and arms and ended in a blur of tit-slaps. Too many strokes to count in a few heartbeat's time.

Kat gasped, moaned, and strained at her chains before fully comprehending her body's reaction. Reopening eyes that snapped shut on their own, she realized she was warm where the lash landed and smarting like she'd been spanked, but Gunnar hadn't hurt her. Pinked. She was pinked.

Not hurt. Not marked.

Yet.

Kat looked at Gunnar with sudden defiance. "Fuck! He can't leave me like this," she thought. "He can't!"

Gunnar smiled menacingly. He moved the flogger in circular motions just above kat's body so the falls trailed lightly across her skin. Up the inside of her legs, over her wet mess, over her tummy and lingering in lazy feathery circles over her breasts and nipples. He laid the flogger handle on kat's belly with the falls resting on her pussy lips. Arousal flowed from her core with her need growing ever more desperate.

He leaned forward to lick kat's nipple, then stood straight again. "My little bird is a bit of a painslut?" He spoke so softly kat strained to hear. Mocking her desperation. He leaned down and again licked her nipple. He suckled tenderly. Without raising his head Gunnar said, "Say it kat, tell me what you need," and He took her nipple into his warm mouth. He held her in his teeth.

"Hurt me." she said it as softly as a thought. Gunnar bit. Pain shot through kat. A fiery lance from her nipple to her cunt.

He resumed suckling. "Hurt me," she whimpered. Then, "Hurt me Sir!" Loud and pleading. Gunnar bit again. Harder. Kat whimper-moaned, already teetering on orgasm's edge. Then He soothed her abused nipple with his hand and moved his mouth to her other breast. He waited. "Please," kat begged. Gunnar licked. He sucked. "Oh fuck - Please!" She wailed. She fought the chains to push her tit deeper into his mouth. Gunnar bit and held on this time. He pulled her up by his teeth. "Yes" she moaned. He held on. Pulled harder. Stretched her. "Oh Fuck Yes!" kat cried. Gunnar released her. Kat let go of everything. Felt everything.

Through gasping breaths, Kat squirmed against the chains. Fighting like an animal desperate to escape a leg-hold trap, except she was spread out, held by both legs and by both arms. But she didn't want to get free. She wanted more. She needed more. Eyes aflame. Tits heaving. Cunt weeping. More. MORE!

Gunnar took hold of kat's left wrist cuff and released it from the chain. She looked at Him in question as He guided her hand to his cock. She wrapped her hand around Him, hanging heavy and warm with blood, but not stiff, not curved up like it was outside. His cock looked beautiful in her hand. She didn't know what He wanted her to do.

"Hold me." He said. "Feel the change when I hurt you."

Kat swallowed. "Fuck. Getting real now." She thought. His statement terrified by being so matter of fact. No maybe. No question. Gunnar was going to hurt her. "Is this really what I want?" She suddenly questioned. "Remember...cutie, cutie."

Gunnar had the flogger in his hand again. Kat saw his bicep flex and forearm tense as He swung it much faster than before in an elliptical arc with a snap at the end of the stroke. This time 20 leather falls bit her belly skin at once. The pain penetrated. The sound was sharp and her fragile skin screamed in protest. Kat squeaked and moaned. Marked. Gunnar swung again. Again. His cock swelled in her hand. Again. It swelled more, grew hotter. Again. AGAIN!

Kat whimper-wailed in pain, and fear of her own unfathomable need, and wanting Gunnar to stop, and needing Him to strike her harder and faster. His cock grew thicker with every fucking kat-kiss on her writhing body. When she'd first touched him, her hand reached most of the way around his shaft. Now Gunnar's cock was pushing her grip further open. And getting hotter. And kat thought about taking his girth and heat inside and knew she would do anything, anything, to make Him fuck her.

Gunnar started whipping her thighs, on top, and outside, and then inside. Closing in on kat's quivering slit. Her whole body tensed. She knew what was coming. The animal noises escaping her got louder. The tension threatened to snap her like a stick. Gunnar strained to speak through the exertion of flogging her, "Scream dirty girl. Scream for me." Then He kat-kissed kat's pussy. The flick of his wrist put an extra snap in it. Twenty tendrils bit her crying lips. They bit her outer folds, and viciously, they stung inside where kat's pink was exposed, tender, wet and defenseless. Kat strained at the chains holding her legs spread. "SCREAM!" He commanded, and whipped her sex again.

The scream was building in the deepest recess of her soul. Coming from a place within. From where even thoughts couldn't escape.

The cock in her hand was burning hot. Veiny steel with a covering of skin that moved with her expanding grip, slippery with pre-cum. Kat began stroking, frantic to get Him off. Knowing she wouldn't cum without Him, couldn't be alone that way again. "No!" He ordered. "Just hold me!" Kat ignored Him. She stroked faster.

When the lash didn't strike her sex for a heartbeat kat grew terrified He was stopping or about to knock her hand from his cock or do something else she couldn't imagine. Instead He began whipping her tits harder, the most violent kat-kisses yet on her softest flesh, and sensitive areolae, and abused nipples. Her sacrificed body screamed in pain and shock at kat's deepening betrayal. Then He plunged two fingers from his free hand deep into her fuck tunnel while thrumming her clit with his thumb. Hand fucking kat, and whipping her, Gunnar growled, "Scream slut." He knew He had her at the ragged edge. Then He began yelling it with each flogger kiss, "SCREAM." Whoosh smack. "SCREAM." Whoosh smack. "SCREAM, God Damn it!"

The scream that burst from kat's open mouth was genuinely blood-curdling. A feral cry from ancient times, from a past no longer remembered. Escaped from her center to pierce his primal heart. Echoing there, where He was empty, waiting for her call. Rather than fading, kat's screams grew louder once she started, and more intense with brief gaps only to suck more breath.

And everything continued.

Gunnar kept frigging kat and she stroked his cock. Flogger falls kept biting. Kat's screams grew more urgent. He felt how close she was and heard it in her escaping sounds. She was at the edge of it for an impossible time but strained with all her will to hold it off. She felt his thick shaft in her stroking hand -- hot steel - and stroked faster. She pointed Him at her face as she pumped. Kat was a screaming, hand grinding, cock stroking, ball of wild fuck who was being whipped by her Sir...and she felt it coming in her hand. She felt him suddenly swell even more and jerk and felt cum racing through his shaft, and then she burst deep inside at the very moment that his first hot jizz jets landed rope-like across her face. Kat's grateful cunt gushed onto Gunnar's fucking hand as his creamy ejaculate landed in her mouth and hair and on her tits and cheek. Gunnar had denied himself an orgasm from early in his stalking of kat and now He showered her in cum. In kat's stroking hand, Gunnar ejaculated jet after jet of spunk that flew through the air to splatter white everywhere on her. The heat and sheer volume of his release sent kat reeling into a secondary orgasm. Delirious insanity that went on and on. And on...

Gunnar collapsed onto kat while keeping his hand in her pussy. She squeezed him in her slippery, happy, mess. He felt her heartbeat there. Her body clung to his fingers, wanting them to stay inside her. And she clung to the cock in her hand, still pulsing with contractions from his powerful release.

Gunnar kissed kat's cum-sticky tits. He suckled gently. Kissed and licked his way higher. He kissed her cummy lips and slipped his tongue twisting into her mouth. The taste of his release was everywhere on her and in her. He wiped his thick jizz from her eyes. She opened them and they saw each other. Beautiful.

A saintly look spread across Gunnar's face. He whispered softly, "so lovely a mess." Kat bathed in his gaze. She'd shown Him all. Raw. Honest. And his gaze revealed desire for more. She liquefied.

Gunnar reached to free her still chained wrist. Kat whispered, "No, please," with soft urgency. "Please Sir. Not yet?" He gently touched her face. He held her. He kissed her. She nestled in his cocoon and sighed.

His.

~~~

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Your feedback and ratings are my fuel. So much more for Gunnar and kat to explore, if you want?

Future chapters, may wander into different categories.

MP

12