His Control Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me everything," he said sternly, though he no longer felt that he had to try to make himself seem stronger and more powerful than he was in all reality. "Why did you want to kill me? Why don't you want to kill me now? What brought you here, to my home and the village? Why did you wake me...with my cock in your mouth?"

The last question was difficult but more because it pulled his lips into a grin, tugging and teasing. How ridiculous...yet gloriously so. It was something out of his wildest, kinkiest imaginings, his sordid dreams twisting into glorious reality. It was a good thing and a bad thing, a thing that he could not put a name to, something that he wanted to lust for and push away too, both emotions conflicting and twisting together. But that did not make it worse as she smoothed her hands down over her knees, teasing a crease from the folds of cloth, though the fine fabric had become grubby in the process of their joint lust.

"There are many questions there," Asha said pleasantly, as if she was merely taking stock of the day with a friend. "I did not want to kill you, but I was ordered to kill you by the Church leader. I believe you call them bishops... No, the abbot, though we do not worship the same gods that humans do and I cannot say. My family needed money to purchase medicine from the humans, what our magic cannot cure, and the humans in the city did not want to give it to us in trade for services, although we did offer that. I had no other choice and I am not sorry for that."

Her words slipped from her lips with a smile, clarity shining through her expression. She was quite right in that she did not feel sorry at all, for it was all something that had needed to be done, even though things had not quite gone to plan either. Fingers trembling, Eric swallowed and ran his hand back through his hair, masking how they shook, though it took no strong mind indeed to work out just who had passed on the information that had made it up the chain of the church.

"I see..." He tilted his chin up, stubbornness curdling. "And why didn't you kill me then?"

"I no longer have any desire to," she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "I never had any desire to but there no longer seems to be any need to. You'll ensure that my family has the medicine they need, won't you?"

Eric's eyes widened.

"I-I guess, I can do what I can."

"Oh, thank you!"

She flung herself at his feet as he stood there, swaying awkwardly, though her tight clasp around his legs, Asha's face close to his crotch, was not entirely unappreciated.

"And..." He struggled to get the words out once again. "The rest of the questions now. I had more."

Asha smiled.

"The answers are in what was already said, my king. I came to complete an assignment, to earn the coin to save my family, my father and his sister who are so very unwell. The abbot paid me to murder you. I never wanted to do it and I still don't want to kill you, much less anyone else, now. I woke you with my mouth because you deserved it, oh lordly one..."

Her head bowed, forehead resting on his bare feet, and Eric squirmed. It should have been uncomfortable to see her below him, in such a subservient, powerless position, and, yet, it made him feel taller than ever. Nothing in his stance had changed but there was strength in how she deferred to him, his cock still tingling from her attention.

Yes...

He looked at his hands in wonder as if they had been the very tools with which he had broken and twisted her mind, for there could not possibly be any other explanation for what had come to pass. The demon had been there, Malekor, and a deal had been struck, clarity coursing through, thoughts racing. Everything had happened, everything was true, and, simply, he had the obscenely engorged power to control minds, even if his first time had been clumsy and, duly, knocked both of them clean out cold.

In but a moment, everything had changed. And now it was time for Eric to make use of his new knowledge. His lips twitched into a smile, although there was nothing reluctant about it. Had the demon not asked him to cause a little chaos? That much, perhaps, he could do...

And there was revenge to be had too.

"There, there," he murmured, letting her come up and reverently press her cheek to his leg, eyes shimmering with tears of adoration. "There is no need to fret or worry now. I will care for you."

The words came from him as if another had planted them in his mouth for him but that was nothing for Eric to be concerned about as his mind shone crystal-clear in the aura of enlightenment. He knew more, could do more, than ever before and that was all that mattered, his cock aching for attention once more. That was something too that he could take for his own and it was with a throaty chuckle that he, again, freed his erection, testing the depths of her devotion to him, the elfin woman who stared up at him from such a lowly position as if he was a god.

"Oh, my king..."

Her lips closed around the soft tip of his cock and no more words were needed, only moans. She could display her devout devotion to him over and over again with his cock in her mouth, driving more powerful this time up into the back of her throat. Asha hacked and gagged, tears tingling in the corners of her eyes, but she could not feel pain or discomfort from such a thing - she was with the one that she loved, after all! And, oh, Eric would care for her, look after her, see that all was well in her life. Yes, yes... Her eyes misted over, half-lidded as his cock firmed up completely in her mouth, thrusting over her tongue. Loyal to him, yes, only to him. That was all that mattered now.

Eric had his answers but there was pleasure too to be had and he was due to take all that had been denied to him for so many years, heart pounding as everything that had ever held him back before fell away. No more would he labour in the fields and no more would he have hard chunks of bread for dinner. No one would know what he'd done to them but they'd all treat him like the king he was, truly, however he needed that to be. His stomach would be full, his accommodation secure and his life of controlling chaos beckoned him with a seedily crooked, clawed finger-tip.

In the underworld, Malekor laughed.

Yet it would all be well as he rammed his cock into her mouth over and over again, moaning out his lust and his passion as the need to climax swept upon him. He didn't have to hold back and he relished in the power that in itself gave him, cramming his cock into her mouth as happy tears streamed down her face, tongue trying to twist around the head of his cock every time he pulled back. But he didn't allow her much room to move as his knees bent slightly for leverage, hammering into her as if her mouth had now simply become just another hole to fuck, something to be ground into for his pleasure and his alone.

Orgasm throbbed up swiftly and she drank down every drop too like a seasoned slut, suckling his shaft between her lips so that not a single droplet escaped despite the headier load. More aware of himself, he leaned over her and growled thickly in the back of his throat, eyes wide and wild. Yes... Yes! This was everything he wanted, everything he'd dreamed of! His feet spread on the rickety floorboards, covering the dirt, and he thought of a time where he would not have bare dirt showing in the floor of his home, a time where things would be better, so very much better. And it was that too that made the drama of his climax all the more enticing for enjoying in that manner.

Yet there was one thing that he needed to do first.