His Control Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric smirked.

"Oh, did you now? And what did you do with the priest?"

She told him. Oh, she told him. She wanted to tell him all, how she spread her legs for the man that should have been chaste and pure too and demanded that he fill her, pound her on the bed, fuck her over a pew in church. No one else knew about that - well, no one except the room that she spilt her secrets too - and she moaned out the priest's name too as if that needed confirmation that that, indeed, was who it was.

There was more, of course, so many dirty tales, the monks that she'd coerced into sex with her, although there had been very little persuasion on her part in the mix. She'd made them go nude entirely under their robes with their hard bulges visible to those that knew where to look, imagining her nude at the front of the congregation when they should have been devout in prayer, locked down in passionate adoration of the one true lord who lived above them all. The sisters too were ones that she had corrupted and she retold the tale of the virgin that she had deflowered with her fingers, taking her virginity for the first time with her fingers, pushing deep and bringing her to climax after climax until her fingers and the grey bed sheets of that sisterhood convent were soaked with sweet, sweet debasement. It was all the better for her though, Magrathe moaned, she really wanted it. And she had, truly, even though the purity of her soul would never again be cleansed for the reverence of the church.

"Good... Good," Eric breathed. "And more. Tell me more. The corruption. The secrets that you've kept from the nobles, the church, the congregation..."

Lies. Debauchery. Bribery. She'd done it all, even taking money from nobles to allow them to pass through land that was sacred to the church and the sisters who were a part of it, the highest order of them. Some others knew what she'd done but most did not, her lies covering her tracks, although no one had come to any harm from what she did, which was strange considering how quick she had been to ensure that Asha was sent after Eric. She did reveal, however, that she had never intended to pay Asha, which only riled Eric up all the more, intending for Asha to die in the process. When he questioned what was so important about the relic, needing to know that secret at long last, the answer was not one that he would have come to on his own.

"It has power," she breathed, his cock pounding her, her hips hovering over him so that he could better fill her, fuck her, take her as she so very desperately deserved to be taken and used. "It has the power to unlock lips, to let secrets spill... It is better in plain sight where the priest may use its influence to aid in confessions. It keeps me in power and keeps my province strong, those under my control... Unnff... My influence..."

Yet more words were not to be forthcoming or needed as she moaned and orgasm claimed her, Eric gripping her shoulder as he shoved her all the way down on his cock, on the edge of filling her, grunting and moaning, knowing that he'd found out all that he needed to know. At least, it was all that he needed to know for the moment, humping and grinding, letting her pussy clench on his cock, drawing him right up to the edge and over it too as his shaft let loose with yet another orgasm.

It seemed that he'd gotten off in the last few days more than he had in the entire course of his life, which wasn't entirely a bad thing. He didn't seem to become tired, his stamina growing and growing, and even his virility had increased, filling her pussy with a hefty dose of cum that slopped messily into her. She was tight enough around him to caress and massage his cock in climax and Eric threw his head back in a raw and ragged masculine howl of lust.

Magrathe was not with him, not thinking, not being, only feeling. Her head throbbed and she swayed on a sea of passion, orgasm coursing through in a rising pulse. If she'd been holy at all, she would have considered it an enlightenment of sorts to take him so fully and sweetly, his throbbing rod straining her wide - at least, in her mind. She needed him and he could take her over and over again, do anything he wanted to her, use her, cover her... Oh, that was all she needed to feel human and alive!

Yet Eric too had so much more to give her too and she was to be well and truly in his grasp and control, her reign of terror coming to an end, however covert it had been. Cum drooled messily from her pussy, squelching over his thighs, but he relished in the mess too, lusting for her all the more.

"You will see me now," he breathed, bringing her back to the present and reality, power swirling into her mind, wrapped around her brain. "You are now a loyal follower of me and only me, lusting for me and only me. You will always answer to me, the first of many, bringing your sisters into my folds. Do you understand?"

She said it over and over again, letting the words sink into her mind, indoctrinated in the best of ways. To others, she would hold her personality but to him she would be an obedient whore, a woman on her knees, mouth open for the treat of his cock as her breasts hung down under their own weight. That her body sagged in her age was by the by as there was more than enough passion left in her as she moaned, whimpering for him, lusting for him, his seed slipping deeper and deeper, seeming to reach up to the essence of her very soul.

Eric grinned, leaning back in the chair, despite the hard back that was not exactly all that welcoming. The first of many, besides Asha, would follow him and worship him and lust for him and the world itself would be better for it. Well, at least from his perspective, but he did so hope that Malekor considered it enough chaos to be starting off with. Otherwise he would have to see just what he could do, working on the chaotic nuances of all that came to his fingertips, teasing out the dramatic lust that was his to know and claim with the knowledge of mind control.

And now there was no one to stand up against him.

*

The sisters of the church turned out to be just as lustful as Magrathe and Eric could not resist taking them quickly after Magrathe was tamed, seduced into nothing more than a kinky little lamb who forever wanted to be by his side. She prayed to him every morning as the sun rose and sucked his cock to wake him - that was if Asha allowed her to get in close enough, of course. Asha wanted him almost more than Magrathe did and the passion that bounced between the two of them climaxed in a heated head, their mouths slurping on his cock in turn, bringing him to heated orgasm after orgasm. Truly, a man could not have wanted for more.

Laid out in the church hall, which was a meeting place when not engaged in religious devotion, the sisters squirmed on the floor, their bodies a mix of young and lithe and old and fleshy, blissfully so. He yearned for it all, the contrast of the passion that could rise up and claim his soul, though it would be his to snatch back again as soon as he needed it once more. He didn't need to give anything up while he pleased those in what he swiftly came to see as 'his' church, thrusting passionately into Asha as she lay on her back, wriggling and teasing him with the shift and pulse of her body.

She was hot, so very hot, and he moaned out his pleasure in taking such a strong and powerful woman, the warrior grinding back at him, her body tense with muscle that she could not help but contract when he slammed into her. She thrust back against him passionately, regardless of the unstable base that they rested on, and Eric allowed is body to fall forward over hers, covering her back, just so that he could take a breast of one of the sisters in his hand, squeezing and groping, manhandling in the very best of ways.

They enjoyed it, of course - he'd made sure that his mind control would have them all moaning and whimpering for him, begging for more, their bodies craving all that he had to offer. He seemed to get better and better at it too the more he did it, learning the nuances of something that was as much a craft and a skill in itself as working. The fine detail of what could be considered a spell had to wind and work and weave its way into the brain of his victim but already he could control more than one person at a time, leaving them with his influence so that he did not constantly need to be there, renewing his power and strength, his charges mindless with passion for him.

Outside of their liaisons with him, they would go on with their normal lives, if perhaps in a more lustful way. He didn't mind if they covered up their bodies when he was not around them - but wouldn't it all just be more entertaining still if they did their work and baking with their tits hanging out? A convent for the sisters secluded them away and allowed him to play with their bodies, exposing what made him the most aroused at any one time, a slit across one's buttocks revealing a smooth arse that he wanted to grab and squeeze and pound. It was as much a tease for himself too to see their bodies in such a way that he never could have before, his fantasies building and developing as his mind grew sharper and sharper.

Yes... He thought as he slammed into Asha, pounding her pussy for all his was worth, over and over again. There was soothing in the repetition but untold ecstasy to come each and every time, limitless in its execution. He could take it all, learn more, do more - and there was seemingly, as yet at least, no end to what he could do, the power he could hold, the sheer, raw number of women that he could bring into his fold. More and more of the sisters had seamlessly joined him already as his followers and he had claimed each and every one of them so far, taking either their pussies or their mouths to begin with, although the treat of forbidden, backdoor pleasures too was something that he had recently found that he wanted to explore. And just why would he want to deny himself such a tight, claiming hole too?

Beneath him, Magrathe whimpered, hands shakily reaching for him, although she was not devoid of strength or energy to reach him, just not in use at that moment. He had softened at least a little towards her when she had become less of a threat and it could not be said in any way that Eric was at all an unkind man, no. He was just a man who had had the chance to experience untold pleasures and, well, had taken it all up with gusto.

She was beautiful in her own way, the best way for a woman like her, one with power who had been broken down and then solely rebuilt into something stronger, something better than she'd been before. No one could have said that her iron fist was missed, although she would still keep everyone in order under his rule and hand, and Eric's eyes locked hungrily onto her face as she moaned, her eyes roaming all that she could see and imagine of his body.

Not only mind control, however, was within his grasp and, as Asha's pussy blissfully contracted around his aching shaft, he reached for Magrathe's mind, slipping into it as if he was finally washing the dirt from the lines of his body in a stream, the first warm dip of spring. Her mind welcomed him in and he teased around her, feeling out for her conscious stream of thought, the passion that thrummed up full and vibrant, clasping for him as he gripped it in turn.

Oh, she wanted him - he didn't need to look into her mind to see that. But there was more too, the sensation that her heart was filling up and up and up, so full that it brimmed over with passionate love and lust for him. It was not a pure adoration, as could have been said for those who still worshipped a god and a lord above them, but something tainted with sexual need, though it was that that enhanced her longing for him, locked her onto him, tying her forever and always to him. Her fingers twitched and he clasped them too without thinking, making a physical link to her body, although his hand was too much of a wanderer to stay there for all that long.

Still, there was something indeed to be said for skin on skin contact and he gasped as he squeezed and massaged her breast, the other out of reach for the moment, nipples hard and perky even as gravity worked on her tits. It was Asha that had taught him about that, although he would have known the mechanics, truly, of how something like that worked anyway. Elves simply had looked into a few more things than humans at that point in time and had formed investigations and explanations, even though their magic helped them along too.

"Please... Master..."

Magrathe moaned for him and he smirked, although it was a breathless kind of smirk. At least he didn't have to worry so much about being manly and in control anymore. He could simply be as he was and he was masculine and powerful, rippling with muscle. It would not diminish with his lack of work in the fields as he was sure that he would find other things to occupy his time, shaping the world around him and his village to his will, innovative ideas flooding his mind more and more every day. But all he had to think about in the here and now was those he had controlled and all that he could take from them, giving back in turn, as sunshine spilt through the stained glass windows (cheaper and lower grade than what could be found in the church itself), splattering them with colours that could not otherwise be found on the human body.

Magrathe whined and murmured and lusted for him, every last part of her being consumed with the need for her lord and saviour, the man who had duly shown her the light, all that she was destined to be, destined to become. Eric was more than a god to her - he was all-powerful and that was something that no one else in her life, or above her either, could have claimed. He was a stud, dripping with sweat and moaning as he pounded the elf, Asha, though Magrathe had traced her body with her hands too many a time already under Eric's direction.

One of her sister's, a younger woman with a thick curl of blonde hair fluffed around her head, moaned and pressed up against her, taking her hand, and she held it tight, supporting her through it, for Eric's passion was difficult to bear at times. It was something that had to be learned, of course, and Juliette would learn it too, even though she was younger and less experienced than many of the sisters in the convent. That was what Magrathe was for, the teacher of them all, the one who led them through the darkness into the light, although it was Eric and his lust that she truly followed each time, over and over again.

Asha cried out, her stomach tightening, abdominals contracting: she couldn't hold out any longer! He was just too good, too strong, the human man who had debased her and brought her such joy, head spinning, pounding, every fibre in her being overcome with pleasing him. It was the simplicity in it that allowed her to feel so very much pleasure too, more and more swarming her, swamping her, until she simply had to give in to it with a feral cry that should have come from a creature's mouth rather than her pretty lips at the end of the day.

Her shriek of lust resounded off the walls and the room would have been hollow and empty if not for the hot, writhing bodies twisting within it, the heat from them lending the hall a comforting, familial vibe. Yet Asha was not aware of any of it as Eric's hands swept her body, teasing her tits, squeezing her nipples - even a light pinch there was more than enough to send her passion into overdrive, rocking and pulsating, grinding her on. There was nothing smooth nor sensual about being fucked by Eric atop the others, the shifting platform that she knelt and rested on pushing up into her hands and knees, as much as she wanted to slump down to the floor.

And yet...she could not. She had to be good, had to please her lord, had to look out for her king. He wanted her where she was and that was just where she had to stay, crying out her lust and passion for him over and over again for as many times as he could possibly wish to take her. Her pussy clenched around him, pushing down with every last bit of muscular control that she felt she had in her, rippling and twitching, although she was only an elf and it was harder than ever to reach for her magic when Eric was inside her. Still, she could grasp it lightly, if she concentrated hard enough, and moaned softly as she sent a tendril of it, however faint, down to warm his balls, caressing and massaging and squeezing them, wanting to coax the treat of his cum from him however she could.

"Master... King... Liege..." Every word that slipped from her perfect lips was duly reverent, rising up through the cloud of longing that lifted her away from harsh reality. "Cum for me, please... I need your seed, need your power!"

She wouldn't take anything from his power but, of course, she needed him still, breathing heavily and harshly as her bosom heaved. In the moment, she was the epitome of sexuality, a forest nymph in her prime, her body just the right physical mix of fat and muscle to drive a man mad with desire. That said, it didn't take all that much to drive Eric mad and a growl burst from his lips as he ground into her, rocking her body forward as he pounded her viciously, knowing in his heart that the lovingly longing elf could, of course, take each and every one of his thrusts and come back begging for more. That was just why, at that time, the warrior-assassin-sorcerer...oh, he forgot all of her skills sometimes, head swimming with flourishing lust. But Asha had such a way about her that, right then and there, she was his favourite.

"Give it to me..." She panted, lips glistening with the tiniest, most lustful sheen of saliva. "Oh, Master Eric, I need it all, I need it so much!"

He didn't need to say anything but whether or not he imparted his words unto her was entirely up to him and just another little nuance of power that he languished in, enjoying all that had been called to his grasp. He slammed into her, rocking her over the sisters, his hands on her breasts, groping and squeezing, pressing them down with his fingers. They were more than a good handful each and he wondered that he had not spent due time on them before, pulling and tugging at her nipples lightly as if he was imagining using his lips. Her pussy squeezed around him and, before he knew it, Asha was caught up in the throes of yet another orgasm, her body rocking and heaving, teasing her lusciously full and heavy breasts even more firmly into his hands.

"Yesss!" She howled, not caring who heard her - his power didn't lend any opening for embarrassment in the sweetness of her mind. "Yesss, please, harder! Oh! Oh, so...so...so much!"

Truly, she did not need to make sense in the heat of the moment, nerve-endings tingling, racing through with a blistering heat that simply could not be contained, driving and pulsing as if it was intent on reaching every last little crevice in her body. It found its way between her toes, curling and flexing them, and even to the tender roots of her hair, the tiny nerve-endings there vibrating with their sense of touch, sensation rising through the electrifying force. Orgasm could not be held back for an elf and, indeed, it had even more potent leanings when it came to the use of their magic, the teasing lick of it flirting with the edges of her mind.

His cock jammed into her and Eric climaxed with a masculine grunt, seeding her full, though he didn't stop thrusting and neither did he care for the cum that slopped messily out of her. She cried out and moaned for him, writhing and twisting, but there was nothing she could do to buck him off, his cock rammed up into her pussy as he spent himself, filling her as he rocked and teased, his cock reaching places deep inside her that fingers simply could not reach. Not, of course, that she would have wanted to self-pleasure without him there to watch her, Eric living out his voyeuristic fantasies as she brought herself to orgasm over and over again.