His Control Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric didn't hear them. All he heard and felt was Magrathe clenching around him, the lewd slop of her messy pussy as he filled her, ignorant that time as to her orgasm. He trusted her pleasure was there, for her voice wavered, but he hammered into her so violently that her flesh jiggled and shook, her large breasts heaving even as he grasped them, one in each hand. Holding onto them tightly as he fucked her to his ultimate complete, Eric let out a bellow that, in that moment, drowned her out unduly, pouring his essence into her more and more with each and every jab of his hips.

The meeting went on, finishing up, and they smiled to say that the village was prospering, everything having come up just as they needed it to, everything going according to plan. And they weren't just saying that either, not even as semen drooled from wanton pussies and the sisters moaned for more, always more, spreading their legs for the men who were so fortunate as to be granted the treat of them. Their fluids combined sweetly, tartly, and Eric smirked breathlessly, casting his eyes over the finest of his village, the bouncing breasts of the sisters, across the ages, drawing him on and into new ideas in all their glory.

Yes... Yes, there were good times to come, better times to come. Yet they had no idea and didn't need to know - not yet. Sinking into Magrathe, craving more already, he grunted thickly and deeply in the back of his throat, slamming into her, the slurp of his cock plunging desperately into her pussy enough to drown out the rest of them. At least, to him it was, something all-encompassing, drawing lust to his heart, panting and heaving, squashing her breasts lightly in his hands as she cried out her pleasure.

No... No. They didn't need to know the details of how Eric planned to continue his conquest.

Eric howled out his climax.

But it was in the works, yes... Much was in the works indeed. And that was all soon to come.

Very soon, in fact.