His Control Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hm... He groaned through climax, head swimming with all that he could do, all that he would do, semen drooling messily from her pussy. He spent the last drops of his load over her buttocks, marking his claim, and Asha slipped willingly around onto her back, her head resting on Magrathe's boobs. They were, at least, a soft cushion for her head and she giggled breathlessly in the afterglow of climax as Eric pushed over her, kissing her deeply and passionately, his tongue tangling with hers as Magrathe was forced to watch.

And watch was all that Magrathe would do for the moment as their kiss deepened, making out and kissing and letting their lusts rule them. She didn't need to be filled again immediately, his cock resting softly against her thigh, and the shifting of the sisters beneath them, their glorious, naked bodies trembling, setting the tune and pace for their seduction. They didn't have to worry about anything when they were just there for one another, their passion softening, taking leave and liberty of a time that tried to rush by without them, swirling around.

It could leave them there. That was okay. Asha whimpered into his mouth, legs lifting, teasing around his waist as her heels dipped into his buttocks, encouraging him on. And yet Eric needed no such encouragement to slip into her again, his re-hardening cock finding her pussy and driving deep, taking her sweetly in missionary position. Asha shook and whimpered but the kiss was still there to display the lust between them, how an unfortunate situation in their meeting had brought them together forever, all for the better. Where things had begun inconveniently to say the least they could all now become better and she moaned into his mouth as he fucked her, long, smooth strokes of his cock taking her repeatedly.

Time ceased to have any meaning, her pussy twitching around him, yearning to pull him deep and keep him there, her body a vessel for his pleasure. Whereas he could fill her up, she would never spill over, her passion replenishing the stock of what could have otherwise have been lost if they had not come into the charm of one another at that time.

There were words to be exchanged but they knew how fixated Magrathe's hungry, wanton eyes were on them, driving on their passion, fucking and pushing things harder and faster, further than ever before. On and on, there was seemingly no end to their lust, the lewd, wet sounds of their lovemaking filling the hall. Stained glass patterns slashed their forms as if to cut them apart but the splashing of colour only served to bring them closer together, Eric dominating and taking charge of the kiss as he pushed her tongue back with his own, exploring her mouth over and over, her legs tightening around him.

Beneath them, Magrathe moaned yet was not one to be included in that moment that was just for the two of them, although Eric would duly ensure that her needs too were met later on. With what a lustful little slip of a thing she had become for him, there was nothing he would not do to her (now, of course, that she wasn't trying to kill him) or for her, caring for her needs as he did her own. But Asha required it all too as she whimpered and groaned into his mouth, her moans muffled as Eric pounded her, his thrusts becoming more and more urgent, desperate for yet another release.

Yet it would not be the last one they shared as he poured his lust into her yet again, seducing her and filling her up, cream oozing from her, staining the stomach of the sister that was lying beneath Asha's buttocks. No one minded the mess, however, and moaned for more, though what all of the sisters wanted, including Magrathe, was the lord's cock driven up into them, sating their lust in the only way that it could possibly be satisfied. Forevermore would Eric be the only man that could truly please them, pleasure them and satisfy them - at least until the next day when they needed him all over again.

Kissing Asha tenderly, he pulled back enough to smile down at her, a string of spittle connecting their lips for a fraction of a second. And that connection in itself was important too as she whimpered for him, the afterglow sweeping her up and away, love flourishing where, truly, it should never have come. Yet that was not something that would come to pass as he rested there, enjoying the moment, his cock filling her without softening as they merely shared one another.

There was no rush when it came to his passions, after all, and the day would wait for them as the late afternoon teased on.

*

In the council chamber of the town hall, which was not as elegant with stained glass as the church hall was, Eric languished at the head of a long, wooden table, polished to a lustful sheen that begged a naked body sprawled out across it. He smiled down at the table, although he was a man, most certainly in that moment, that had a lot to smile about, the sisters of the church lining up to give him every last drop of attention that he could ever have desired.

He would not limit his attention to just one of them, however, and Eric chaired the meeting as if he had been doing it his whole life, finding confidence and strength in his heart where he had not before known that it even existed. And that was all well and good, as much as the sisters of the church made it difficult to concentrate. A middle-aged woman with brown hair dragged back away from her face in a stern scrape, straddled him, her back to the room as she moaned freely and clung to his shoulders, although it was a frail sense of stability as she rose and fell on his cock. His shaft pounded her hard, though she controlled the movement, taking him as deep as she possibly could and whimpering when his cock came up crudely against her inner barrier, telling her that he could not, at that time, possibly go any deeper than he already was.

"Oh, oh..." Her head rolled, exposing her vulnerable expanse of bare throat, pulse jumping and trembling. "Ohhhh!"

She could not hold back her climax and it was there for her to take, her due tribute for adoring the king in just the way he needed to be adored. He was strong and he was kind, as passionate as he was lustful, and, regardless of the control he had over his entire village, they had never before been so prosperous. Lewd public activity was kept away from the merchants that bustled in and anyone who did see what was going on was just brought under his control too, their minds either wiped of such events or made to think that it was so normal, perfectly normal, that it simply did not bear repeating to anyone. Would someone mention the wind stirring up a leaf? Of course, not: to those, a man fucking a woman in the street was as insignificant as that, even though that man was Eric and he had more power than so many in the village and even the nearby towns could ever have imagined.

Smiling, Eric broke for breath as the sister's pussy squeezed him delightfully, a slop of their mixed juices soaked his crotch, the light curling of hair there. He could take her over and over as many times as he wanted to but there were other matters to take interest in, despite him wanting a never-ending stream of sexual pleasure whenever he fancied it.

The sister was forced back against the table even as the minutes from the last meeting were read by a young scribe clad in simple cloth. The man's lips moved fluidly as if he did not even notice the ink pot jumping on the table and the paper shivering with the thrust and grind of Eric's hips, for not even they could see anything that their leader did as strange anymore. If it made things more difficult for them at any point, they barely reacted to it, knowing that the world was all fine, just fine, around them, that they truly had nothing at all to worry about in a time in life where everything was as they needed it to be. Eric was there, after all, to look after them, to care for them and lead them: he would never allow them to come to any harm.

The sister moaned freely as she bounced on his cock, rising and falling rampantly as if she just could not get enough from him. Her rippling pussy coaxed out his climax and it was in no time at all that Eric hunched forward, breaking from attention with a keen moan, ramming up inside her to spend his load. Despite already cumming over and over that day, he had found enough herbs and magic too from Asha to sustain him, enhancing his naturally abilities as he merely took his own liberties in fine-tuning them further, angling for more and more pleasure with every hour that passed in his utopia of a village.

She groaned and eased off his cock, leaving a dripping mess of cum in her wake, although his cock did not soften in the slightest as she was quickly replaced by another sister with black hair who dove down onto his shaft as if it was the finest treat in the world. She handled his rod reverently, angling him just so that he could slip over her tongue, moaning lewdly and loudly, slurping on his length as she adored him. And, oh, how she adored him, closing her lips and cleaning his shaft of juices that did not belong to her but came with a thickly tart flavour that sent her mind wavering into the realm of lust almost more so than his cum. And yet there was only one thing that could truly send her, that particular sister, into throes of ardent need and that was his semen flooding her mouth, the drink that she craved to satisfy her pounding heart.

Eric smiled, a little breathless but otherwise composed. There was a meeting going on around him, however, and he had to remain at least a little focused as he repeatedly got his rocks off, her sweet mouth closing over his hard length to savour his essence. The other men around the table, of course, did not wear clothing that concealed their genitalia from view either and their cocks were all out, hard and rampant, even if not being pleased at that moment. It was a crime, he thought to himself, to hide away such a part of the male anatomy when it did not need cover for protection and it had been his first mental decree for the men of the village so that they may, at least, feel a little freer in themselves than they previously had been. That in itself was something to duly aspire to day in and day out.

"And the village will be hosting the fete as normal?" He questioned one of the elders, who had been usurped from his position some time ago as chair, although he was due a rest in his old age. "Have the notices been sent out by horse to other towns?"

The old man nodded - Maverick, his name was. Though that didn't matter too much to Eric as everyone reacted and responded to the signature of his mental control and touch rather than names and voices. It was a more subtle art but one that he honed more and more with every day that passed.

"Yes, sir, and there have been responses too."

As he rattled off the list of those and numbers that were expected at the fete, Eric nodded and focused, grinding his cock into her mouth as she sucked him down into the back of her throat. He agreed the numbers and stated that there would have to be additional stands at the fete if they were to bring more money into the village. After all, there was only so much to be earned and sustained from ploughing the fields and living off what little the land gave them and he had been forced to revolutionise and look to those a little better off than they were in order to see just how they could better place themselves in the world. If one thing, he didn't want anyone else to go through the poverty that he had, even if that meant that he had to control every last mind he came across in order to make it so.

He ejaculated with a grunt into the sister's mouth and she dutifully suckled it all down, tears pricking in the corners of her eyes as she did not quite spare herself enough time to breathe in the course of swallowing. That was all well and good though as long as she got her fill, leaving his cock only with the softest of whimpers as she was eased over to allow the next sister to fill her place.

The woman that leant over the table for him, buttocks raised, took his attention more than the others and he spared a moment that, of course, he was allowed to sweep his gaze over her, taking in the soft lines of age layering her skin. Like Magrathe, she was a similar height and build and he made a mental note to see the prior abbot (well, she still had her powers there but none of the threatening abilities that that role had previously boasted) when he was down with the town hall meeting. The table flattened her breasts to it and the woman moaned as she ground back for him, her heaving bosom trembling into the wood as he took his time and teased his cock between her buttocks, pretending to fill her and making her whimper for it.

"All of you," he said huskily, nodding to the remaining sisters in the hall, although there were more than enough of them to go around. "We require you now. We will continue with the meeting while you perform your duties."

And they were duties that the sexually enlightened women were more than happy to provide as their village prospered under their new leader, taking up their places around the table with the men that caught their eyes the most. Whether flirty or shy, they were all taken and the air was filled with moans and groans, whimpers and whines, even though the meeting was still due to take place around them. There were still matters to attend to, of course, taxes and ground laws and which fields were next to be ploughed, how much wood needed to be gathered for the hall fire, what was to be shared amongst the village. But such dreary matters could be all the more entertaining with the right woman to ride their dicks, his legs bent as he ploughed into a wanton cunt and a woman that needed his hand clapped over her mouth, however lightly, just to stop her screams of pleasure and orgasm from disrupting the meeting.

He grinned.

She's a vocal one...

But he liked that. He liked conducting the meeting in a way that everyone got their fill and no one was bored - there most certainly were no yawns or tired faces around him, everyone relishing in the moment as the scribe fumbled to keep track of the minutes with a sister taking his cock into her mouth, suckling and teasing, swirling her tongue around. It was a difficult job but none more than leading the meeting itself as Eric drew himself up tall and continued on, not even pausing as he seeded the sister on his shaft not once but twice as her orgasm rippled on and on.

There would only be one, however, that could distract him so in such a meeting and Magrathe arrived freshly scented and clean from head to toe, her grey hair in a long, loose braid that somehow managed to make her look much younger and brighter. Her eyes shone with renewed youth and she took her beckoned place on his cock, sitting down on his shaft, breasts swaying and wobbling as she faced the table and the congregation that seemed to not be having all that much trouble with the meeting despite the pleasures that were duly theirs to take right then and there.

Magrathe smiled and sat down, squeezing her thighs around him as Eric's hands grasped her breasts, squeezing and groping them, letting her nipples poke through her fingers. He made decisions that affected the entire outcome of the village, the residents living there, while her pussy squeezed his shaft, but that manner of distraction only sharpened his mind and heightened his ability to make decisions, regardless of how he panted and puffed, hot breath washing over her neck luxuriously. Magrathe's hands rested on the table for balance and she groaned, rolling her head back to his shoulder, letting his lips kiss and nip and tease her neck, the skin folded softly and tender with the trappings of age. And that was one of the reasons that he adored her so, just as she was, a woman who had the wisdom of time behind her, so many passions coming to light over and over again. She had the experience and the kinky secrets for him to hold her in his hand for as long as he desired, the demons that plagued her swept away by all that he controlled. She had no secrets from him and Eric had, duly, made her into a better person, a better version of the woman she truly was.

Groaning and biting her neck softly, her pussy twitching around his shaft, he knew there was nothing better that he could have possibly have hoped for with her. He had her and her pussy squeezed him over and over again, a light orgasm taking her - yet one like that would not be anywhere near enough to satisfy her, a woman that needed it, needed it all so very badly. She was whole and heated, her skin tingling at his touch, and Eric growled in the back of his throat as he guided her hips, driving her rocking, grinding motion into a frenzy, slamming down on his shaft over and over again. Her pussy rippled around him and he could not help but cum inside her near enough instantly, knowing that there would be plenty more where that came from.

No... No, there didn't need to be any end to his lust with Magrathe, not when there was so much else he had in mind for her. Her folds encased his length perfectly and he wanted for nothing, nothing at all, when he was with her, rolling and squeezing and teasing her heady breasts with both hands. It could have been embarrassing to be on such public show but he relished in the notion that he controlled everyone there, knowing that they would not have truly have had the courage to stand up against him even if they were not under his influence and control. They were different men and women to him, for he was the one who had a demon's blessing and curse upon him, twisting and turning the rampant acts of the world to his will over and over again.

As he ejaculated into her pussy for what had to be the third time, grunting heavily into her ear, Eric clutched at her body, finally giving himself over to passion, his role in the meeting done. He lifted her up from his legs so that she was not sitting all the way down on him but supporting herself, using his new vantage point and position to lustfully power up into her, grinding into her pussy over and over again, her tight wetness slopping over him with each and every thrust.

Magrathe groaned but he grunted at her - words failed him too at that point - to go on, for there was a scroll of paper outlined in shaky lines of ink in her hands, words that she had only recently learned to read scrawled in the scribe's hand.

"Read."

She could only obey.

"Now, to conclude," Magrathe said, her voice a little higher-pitched and breathier than normal, "the points of the meeting that has come to pass are as follows..."

The words droned out but Eric had made all of the big decisions that he had planned to during the course of that particular day and now was the time for him to enjoy himself, only briefly wondering which women from the sisterhood he would take to bed with him later that night. He had his pick and yet Magrathe and Asha would be first and foremost in line, presenting themselves for him as they both tried to outdo one another in their bid to be fucked, to let him cover their bodies with his once again, all over again. It didn't matter to them, of course, that they'd had him umpteen times already, only that they could have him all over again, their pleasure colliding with his in an explosion of ecstasy that, truly, could not be topped. Magrathe's lips moved but he no longer heard the words streaming from them as she detailed all that had occurred, all that he had undertaken in his role as the village leader and, well, the praise of him. That was a very important part of the meeting and the sisters in attendance moaned their agreement of his might and power as they were fucked, thanking him for taking the liberty to grant them the life and reason they had then.