His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
After bedding her girlfriend, her dad is next.
7.8k words
4.78
57.6k
131
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers

Author's Note, tip of the hat to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Marston arrived home from a long day to find his daughter, Leah, making dinner, and it was not the usual. He knew this meant she wanted something.

"Hi Dad, dinner will be ready soon. So, settle in."

He did, pouring himself a scotch, and watched the news. When dinner was served, he thanked her and said nothing more, waiting for her to make her pitch. They talked about their day. He listened when she talked about her college classes with interest. She was in her sophomore year now, and her education had always interested him. Leah knew he wanted her to succeed.

The moment he expected finally came.

"Dad, can I talk to you? I mean it's kinda personal."

He just smiled. Leah always knew she could talk to him about anything. But she wondered how he would react this time.

"Dad..." she paused. "I met someone... Um, Carrie. Um, Dad..." She paused again. "I think... I think I'm a lesbian."

He looked at her calmly. "Is that all? A month ago, you were into some guy."

She was relieved and his sympathetic smile had a way of opening her up. "Yeah, but Carrie... I mean I've fallen for her. And I think she's fallen for me."

"So, giving up on guys?"

"I don't know. But I like her... a lot. And want to explore her, us further."

"If it's what you want, explore away. None of your dad's business."

Leah felt she could get to her real point. "Uh, one thing. We don't really have a place to, uh, you know, be alone. Would you mind if she stayed over here from time to time.

Richard's mind went blank. It was one thing in the abstract, to have his daughter making out with another woman. But in her room? He went silent and stared at his empty plate while Leah wondered if she had asked too much. But Richard could deny his daughter nothing, if it made her happy.

"Leah, you have to be patient with your dad. I still haven't quite come to terms that you're a woman now, an adult with adult needs." He looked at her. "If you can be... discreet, yes. I just don't want to hear, uh, well..."

"Dad! Thanks. I know what you mean. You won't hear a peep," she replied, taking his hand. "Can I introduce her to you? Friday, I'll invite her for dinner." She stood and hugged him. "You go relax; I'll clean up."

"Is this all I had to do to get good service here?" he joked with her, before heading upstairs to his study to catch up on email.

As he sat at his computer, he reflected on it. His only child, and she had a sex life, yet not quite twenty. The image of her with another girl--no, a woman, flashed through his mind. He quickly vanquished it and turned to his computer.

*****

The next day, Leah met Carrie on campus. "He agreed!" Leah started. "You're coming for dinner Friday."

A worried look fell on Carrie's face. "Is he cool with us?"

"Yes! I have the coolest dad on the planet. He just accepted it--us. Except, you can stay over, but we have to be, uh, 'discreet' was the word he used."

Carrie giggled, "Yeah, I can see why he wouldn't want to hear you moan."

Leah grinned. "Planning on making me moan?"

They embraced, and Leah planted a delicate kiss on her lips then looked around to see if anyone was looking. Then, they kissed more passionately.

"Can't wait for Friday," Leah whispered.

"Hope he approves of me."

"Oh, Carrie, how could he not."

*****

Leah drove into the driveway and as she stepped out into the cold February air, she saw her father's car already there. "He's home already!" she told Carrie. "I'll make introductions, then make dinner while you two get to know each other."

"Okay." Carrie replied, nervously.

Inside, Leah sniffed the aromas coming from the kitchen.

"Dad! What are you doing?"

"Making dinner. I didn't hear any plans from you. So, I bought swordfish."

He finished chopping some vegetables and turned to her, stopping in his tracks. Standing there, was the most beautiful young thing he'd seen in a long time. The first thing he noticed was her figure; it was his ideal. Slightly shapely, a bit more than Leah, and an inch shorter. All perfectly proportioned, he thought. Then her face; bright blue eyes and a warm, almost innocent smile, framed by her sandy hair. He imagined she could wrap anyone she wanted, man or woman, around her finger with just that smile.

"Dad, this is Carrie."

Richard remembered himself and wiped his hands before offering one to his guest. "Nice to meet you, Carrie."

His own warm greeting relaxed her, "Hello, Mr. Marston."

"Leah, why don't you sauté those vegetables," he ordered. "Come, sit at the table. Can I get you anything? The wine is open."

"Ooh, some wine would be nice," she beamed.

He poured three glasses and deposited one by Leah, before sitting with Carrie at the kitchen table. He asked a few questions, then listened as Carrie talked away. He learned she was a junior, and not quite a year older than Leah. Leah was thrilled. She knew her father would like and accept her new love interest. For Richard, he was happy to just look at her.

"The fish should be ready. How are the veggies coming?" he asked, excusing himself from the table.

Everything ready, they sat and got to know one another over dinner. He learned how the two met. And a bit about how hard it was to find alone time. Carrie learned that he was divorced, but Leah's looks told her not to probe. For Richard, it was an enjoyable conversation. As a young woman definitely out of his reach, he could admire Carrie from afar.

With dinner over, Richard started clearing the table.

"Oh, no you don't," Leah commanded. "I'll clean up."

"I'll help," Carrie offered.

"We can watch TV after. I have a show I want to catch up on," Leah continued.

"In that case, I'm headed to my study. I have some things to catch up on also. Then bed, it's been a long week," He told them, before walking out.

At the kitchen door, he saw Carrie's bag in the living room and turned back. "Uh, Carrie, I assume you're staying the night. Omelets in the morning," he said, before heading upstairs.

The women looked at each other. Her father rarely went to bed early and Leah knew it was to give them alone time. She hugged Carrie, followed by a long kiss. "Come on, let's finish."

Kitchen tidied; they snuggled in front of the TV, as Leah brought up her show. Carrie glanced a few times at the stairs, before Leah whispered not to worry. Neither were interested in the show, as Carrie had an arm around Leah and the two kissed while hands explored. Carrie watched as Leah's finger traced the curve of her breast. Not to be outdone, she nibbled on Leah's neck. The women kissed and played for an hour, before hearing a door close upstairs. Richard had turned in.

"Leah, is your dad seeing anyone?"

"Not that I know of. He's gone on a few dates since the divorce, but they seemed to not work out."

"You didn't tell me he was hot. I thought you said he was forty-five."

"Forty-four."

"He doesn't look it. I was expecting someone older. I would think he has to beat women away with a stick."

Leah was pleased. She felt her dad was handsome, and here was confirmation. "Yeah. I guess he's had bad luck. But I do hope he finds someone."

"Someone to make love to?" Carrie whispered, as her tongue traced an earlobe.

"Mmm... Let's go to my room."

Leah grabbed Carrie's bag, took her hand, and the two headed upstairs. As soon as the door was closed, the women embraced, kissing wildly. "Dad is just down the hall, remember," Leah whispered.

Carrie removed Leah's top and bra, then paused to touch her firm breasts, ending with a finger circling her nipple. Next, it was Carrie's top off. Leah mimicked Carrie's move, then bent down to kiss her larger breasts.

"Carrie! Great tits!"

Soon, both women had their jeans off, and were lying naked together for the first time.

"Carrie, I've never made love to another woman before."

"Neither have I, really. If you don't count playing with tits and hands down pants."

The women looked at each other, realizing they were on the same footing. They kissed for a while, feeling each other's fully naked body for the first time. Carrie took the lead now. Rolling Leah on her back, she licked and kissed her neck, followed by a string of kisses to her hard nipples. She licked each, then sucked on them. "God, Leah, you have great tits," mimicking Leah, before returning her attention to them as Leah watched.

Then, she spread Leah's legs and knelt between them, gliding her hands up and down the length of Leah's nubile form, admiring it. Leah closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Carrie's lips tracing a line down her hip and thigh. The time had come. She had never tasted another woman, and she wanted to taste this one. Leah gasped, as she felt a warm tongue part the silky lips of her womanhood. She had never felt such an adroit touch before.

Leah clasped her hand to her mouth, when Carrie found her clit. Her tongue circled it, before flicking it once. She was enjoying the effect on Leah's face; using it to guide her moves. In little time, Leah began to fidget as Carrie fondled her breasts. Her tongue quickened with Leah's restlessness, as her hands explored her exquisite body.

"Oh... There, yes! Oh..." Leah grabbed a pillow and bit on it, as she lost control to her orgasm; her body twisting and jerking to waves of ecstasy.

As it ebbed, she grabbed Carrie's head, pulling it to her quivering pussy before shuddering in bliss. Finally, regaining her senses, she sat up and pulled Carrie in for a wet kiss. "Oh God! That was great!"

Carrie wiped Leah's juices from her face, grinning in her accomplishment. In a flash, she found herself on her back, as Leah now attended to her needs. A sloppy kiss was followed by a tongue, licking a lovely breast. "I wish I had tits like this," Leah exclaimed.

"No, I like yours as they are," Carrie replied, before she gasped to Leah's gentle bite of a nipple.

Leah was eager. Like Carrie, she knelt between her legs, admiring Carrie's shapely body, and realizing this was the first time she saw her body fully naked. Leah repeated Carrie's moves. She kissed her thigh then, inches away, she inhaled the scent of Carrie's womanhood.

"Mmm..." Carrie hummed, as Leah took her turn to taste another woman. Her tongue, and the thought of being made love to by pretty Leah, had Carrie on edge as she grabbed Leah's head, grinding her pussy into her face. Suddenly, her body spasmed and now Carrie clasped her mouth, holding back her shrieks of pleasure. Leah licked furiously, as Carrie bucked her hips.

Carrie's body finally relaxed and she caressed Leah's head, feeling the afterglow of a great orgasm. Leah kissed her way back up until she planted her wet face on Carrie's, tongues exchanged freely, then rolled to Carrie's side and continued caressing her new lover's body.

"Fuck, Leah! You've never eaten a woman before?"

"I know what I like... And it seems you liked it, too," Leah smirked.

They lay in each other's arms for some time, kissing and enjoying the feeling of being so close and naked. Finally, it was time for sleep.

"The bathroom is across the hall," Leah told her, as Carrie pulled out a T-shirt she used as a nightie. "You're not putting that on, are you?"

"At least to go to the bathroom. What if your father saw me?"

"Ha! He's in bed. He won't see you. Besides, if he did, I think he'd get a thrill."

Carrie grabbed her toiletries, and naked, slipped across the hall. Returning, the women giggled at a silly thrill. Then Leah did the same. She had never ventured out of her room nude while he was home, and this felt somehow exhilarating. Both women settled into bed. They each had an orgasm, and that seemed enough as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Leah woke up first, Saturday morning. When she opened her eyes, she saw Carrie, sleeping like an angel. This was new, she had never slept the night with another person, man or woman. And what a woman! She recalled last night and the lovemaking. She just lay quietly, watching her new lover sleep until she heard the familiar sound of her father's footsteps in the hallway, as he headed downstairs.

She stroked Carrie's face, until her eyes opened. They kissed for a while, until Carrie's hand slipped between Leah's thighs. Not to be outdone, Leah did the same. Face-to-face, they pleasured each other, until they had a shared orgasm.

"Morning!" Leah whispered breathlessly. "Let's shower."

"Together?" Carrie asked.

"Sure. Dad is downstairs. Come!"

Naked, they slipped into the bathroom, then wasted plenty of water, soaping each other up, kissing, and feeling their slippery bodies together. Finally, wrapped in towels, they slipped across the hall giggling, half hoping they'd get caught.

Carrie was dressed first. "Go down. I'll be down soon," Leah told her. Carrie was in dread, she had just made love to his daughter, and now had to face him. "He won't bite!" Leah assured her.

Like a mouse, Carrie entered the kitchen.

"Carrie! Sleep well?" Richard asked.

"Uh, yes, very well, Mr. Marston," she said, nervously.

He sensed her unease. "Carrie, you're an adult. Call me Richard."

She beamed a smile that nearly melted his heart.

"Okay... uh, Richard."

By then, Leah had entered the kitchen and found her lover and her dad looking at each other with smiles. "Well, I'm glad you two are hitting it off."

"Coffee?" Richard offered, catching himself. The women sat and he took orders for omelets, and the three sat for breakfast.

"Omelets are his specialty, Carrie. Trying to make a good impression, Dad?"

"What are your plans today?" he asked, changing the subject. The women looked at each other; they hadn't thought that far.

"Wanna go window shopping?" Carrie finally suggested. Agreed, they finished breakfast.

As they finished up, Richard said, "You two go, I'll just be here doing chores."

"Dad!" Leah exclaimed.

"Just kidding. No, you two enjoy the day and tonight I'm taking you out to eat. What do you like, Carrie? Chinese? French? Maybe steak?"

"Oh, Mr... Uh, Richard... I mean, thank you. Whatever you'd like."

"Richard?" Leah asked.

"Yeah, We're adults here, Leah."

Leah looked at him, half surprised, half happy at his accepting Carrie. Later, the women drove downtown, and Carrie started. "Leah! your dad!"

"You mean Richard?" she teased.

"I mean... You aren't jealous?"

"Carrie! No. I'm happy he likes you."

"That's it! He is so nice. You're so lucky to have such a father."

She found a parking spot and pulled in.

"You're right. He's the best father. When mom left him for that other guy, he was devastated. I guess I've become everything to him. But he needs someone."

"Leah. Don't worry. He will."

Leah smiled and the two headed off to shop.

That evening, they came back to find Richard kicking back on the sofa with a beer. "I hope you two didn't spend too much," he asked.

"No, we just looked."

"Well, reservations are at seven. Steak, since you left it up to me."

"You're the best, Dad," Leah said, hugging him from behind.

"Thank you, Richard," Carrie said, adding her own hug.

He blushed a bit, preferring Carrie at arm's length. They headed up to change. Carrie hadn't planned to dress up, but a few things borrowed from Leah, and she was decked out.

"Damn, girl that looks good," Leah declared.

When the women came down in skirts and heels, Richard realized this was no longer a casual dinner and quickly changed into slacks and dress shirt. At the restaurant, his ego got a boost, hosting two beautiful young women.

Over dinner, he opened up a bit to Carrie. "Leah told you about her mom and me. Well, in short, she fell for someone else. It was for the best, and she's happy. For me, well, I haven't found the right one, yet. And I'm in no hurry."

His tale struck at Carrie's heart, as she listened to him; her empathy welling up.

That evening, the women turned in as he watched a game. It wasn't long before they were naked and kissing passionately. Their exploration extended to a sixty-nine and other positions, with both having multiple orgasms. Sexually spent, Carrie laid her head on Leah's breast, caressing the other as Leah stroked her hair.

"That was great, Leah."

Leah kissed her hair. "Fuck! I've never cum so many times."

"And we have Richard, uh, your dad to thank."

Leah reflected, yes, this lovemaking was because of his understanding heart.

"I don't understand how a guy like him is unattached." Carrie continued, "I mean, if it weren't for you, I'd hit him up."

"You would?" Leah asked, incredulously.

"If I wasn't involved with his daughter, yeah. Okay, I've only known him a day or so, but I see so much in him, and through your eyes."

A light dawned on Leah. His looks at Carrie, and Carrie's at him. Her dad was attracted to Carrie, it was obvious to her now. And she knew he would never act on it. She knew his iron will.

"Are you just saying that?"

"I mean, I have you."

"But if you knew him, and I wasn't around, would you really go for him?"

"Leah... I mean..." She trailed off, collecting her thoughts. "Leah, I guess I see your heart in him. You two are so much alike in that. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Leah replied, turning out the light. "Go to sleep."

But Leah's mind was full of thoughts that night.

Next morning, he greeted them and made breakfast again. Carrie had to get back to campus. She had work to catch up on, and so did Leah. She drove Carrie back that morning, and the two parted with kisses with a plan for Carrie to stay over next Friday again. The week wore on and the lovers met often, sneaking kisses and hugs at every chance.

Friday, the two of them beat Richard home and cooked him dinner, to show their appreciation. That night, the young women continued exploring their sexuality.

Carrie was beginning to feel like a part of Leah's family. And her feelings for Richard were becoming more complicated. Over Saturday dinner, Leah could see it. She didn't know what it was, but it was the way the two looked at each other.

That night, they undressed, then Leah pushed Carrie to her back and sat on her face. "Eat me," she giggled.

Carrie obeyed eagerly. Leah looked down, as this innocent-looking woman ravaged her pussy. "Fuck!" Leah whispered. "There... Oh... Yes! Ah... Ohh..." She clasped her hand to her mouth and gasped, as her body squirmed thanks to Carrie's busy tongue.

"Fuck! Carrie... Wanna try?" Leah asked, flipping on her back. Carrie quickly lowered herself onto Leah, who lapped at her wet slit. Soon, Carrie came as she looked into the eyes of her lover, eating her out.

The women were face-to-face next, sharing kisses and tongues.

"Carrie? If you had the chance, would you like to make love to my dad?"

"Leah... I... He's your dad!"

"Yeah, but if I said I wanted you to, would you?"

"Are you testing me?" Carrie asked.

"No! I swear. But I've seen the way he looks at you, and, well, the way you look at him. It may sound weird, but I like the idea of letting you make love to him. No strings."

"What? like a loan?"

Leah said nothing and just held Carrie.

"He is sexy." Then after a pause, "Leah, am I... like a proxy for you?"

"Carrie!" she exclaimed, then, "Promise you won't tell?"

Carrie nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, he is my dad. But you're right, I find him sexy. And... yeah... If you make love, you can tell me about it. You know, like how good is he in bed?"

"Tempting offer," Carrie smirked. "Let's both sleep on it."

Next morning, Carrie woke up first. "Leah," she whispered.

"Mmm..." came the reply, followed by a kiss.

"Leah, that offer you made. I've been thinking."

Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers