His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she slid down his chest then kissed his soaking lips. In that moment, her mind was consumed by him; the way he made her feel, more than just orgasms.

Richard looked at her admiringly. His look just added to her feelings. "Come," he told her, then positioned her on her hands and knees. His manhood was ready for her, and kneeling behind her, let it slide into her wet, velvety pussy. He took long, slow strokes, while his hands caressed her back and tight ass, then reached for her firm breasts. Carrie buried her face in the sheets, enjoying him inside her--yes, fucking her. He held onto her hips and began pumping yet deeper, and he could see and feel his effects on her. She was reacting to his every thrust, pushing back. Carrie's breathing became erratic, before she gave a muffled moan into the sheets. He pounded her, as she came in a glorious orgasm.

When she regained her senses, Carrie turned onto her back and looked at his stiff cock, glistening with her nectar. "Come, I love feeling you on top of me."

He needed no further inducement. He parted her legs, and his rod found her entrance. Both sighed as he drove deep. Carrie wrapped her arms around him; just wanting him to make love to her this way now. He slowly fucked her at first, as they shared lips. Her hands were on his butt, grabbing, urging him deeper, faster.

They locked eyes, and Carrie whispered affirmingly, "Yes... Yes..."

He knew what she wanted. To know such a woman was begging for his seed, was too much and he began pounding her relentlessly. She held him tightly, her eyes telling him everything.

With a groan, he thrust as deep as he could and held it as his cock unleashed his load, then another thrust. Carrie fell into another wave of bliss, knowing his sperm was in her womb. Both orgasms continued for some time, driven now, by more than lust.

When it was over, Carrie held and caressed him. For Richard, it felt like heaven just to be touched by her. They lay together for a long time, until he moved to her side and laid his head on a breast, kissing it occasionally. "You exhausted me," he told her, gently. "Come let's get ready." Then headed to his bathroom.

Carrie slipped to the hallway then into Leah's room. Leah sat up, but Carrie pushed her back and straddled her face. "Look!"

Leah looked at her oozing pussy, and lapped at it eagerly.

"He came in my mouth, and I swallowed it all... Oh..." Carrie paused, as Leah's tongue continued to probe. "God, I want to get you both in bed," she continued, pulling off her. Carrie gave her a kiss before heading to the bathroom.

Leah lay there, half dazed. She just ate her father's cum out of her girlfriend--she tasted him, and loved it. Yes, she wanted to make love to him; to feel him inside her. But could it happen? The thoughts made for a sleepless night.

Carrie finished and slipped into bed next to him. She gave him a long kiss before resting her head on his chest, gently touching his body, wondering how to broach the subject. "Richard... You are wonderful. Not like any of the guys at college."

"But, you have Leah," he reminded her, as he stroked her hair. "This can't last. And you shouldn't get attached to me."

"Are you getting attached to me?"

He said nothing for a long time, then, "You belong with Leah. Aren't you attached to her? I feel so selfish, having you in my bed. You should be with her."

"No, I'm selfish for wanting you both. I wish... instead of you sharing me, we could be sharing you."

He could say nothing to a thought that struck at his deepest desire.

"Have you thought about it?" she continued. "I think she has. And your silence tells me you feel the same."

"Carrie..."

"Shush!" she told him. "I've said too much." She nestled closer to him, hoping a seed had been planted. And, like Leah, it would be a sleepless night for him.