His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah sat up and looked at her.

"It's crazy, but would you really be okay with me sleeping with your dad?"

"If you want to, then I want it to happen."

"But how? We can't just ask him to make love to me."

"I've been thinking about it. Let me, uh, kinda probe his feelings for you. Then next weekend, maybe."

*****

The week went by. Leah planned how to sow the seeds. Thursday evening, she sat next to him, as he watched a game. "Dad, can I ask you something?" He nodded, focused on the game. Leah dove in, "Do you find Carrie attractive?"

"Uh, well yes. She is a very attractive woman," he replied, a bit disturbed by the question.

"I ask because she told me she's attracted to you. And... I mean... If you ever wanted to make love to her, it would be okay by me."

"Uh... What? Leah!"

"I'm just putting it out there."

"She's YOUR girlfriend. And she's half my age." He went silent for a minute. "Leah... I appreciate the thought, but it's inappropriate, on so many levels."

"Okay, but I'm just saying I don't want to be an obstacle to, uh, you know... G'night!"

Leah gave him a goodnight kiss and headed to bed. She hoped the seed was planted and that Friday would be the test.

That night, Richard lay awake thinking about Leah's proposition. He was attracted to Carrie, but she was his daughter's lover. His mind kept wandering to images of Carrie making love to Leah.

Friday, Leah let him know she and Carrie would go out for pizza. But it would really be to plan the evening. When they arrived home, Richard was planted in front of the TV watching a game. They greeted him before heading to the kitchen, and he replied back, at least trying to appear focused on the game.

"Great!" Leah whispered. "Do you want to, uh, do it? Up to you."

Carrie just smiled. With her shoes off, Leah slipped up to her room. Then Carrie headed to the living room.

"Can I join you? Watcha watching?" she asked, as she sat next to him.

"Just basketball," he responded, dryly.

Soon, he realized Leah wasn't with her. "Uh, where's Leah?"

"Went to her room," she responded, moving closer to him. "Richard," Carrie paused, working up her nerve. "Leah told me what she said to you. And it's true, I am attracted to you."

"Carrie... yes... but it would be..." He looked at her. Those blue eyes, and her disarming smile. He just looked at her in silence for a long time.

Carrie saw the next move was hers, and leaned in with a light kiss on his lips. "Yes, I want to make love to you."

His willpower melted away, as this ravishing woman commanded his attention. Carrie kissed him again, longer this time, and this time, he responded. Quickly, arms were wrapped around each other, as tongues found each other. They kissed like this some time, as her hands explored, followed by his gently touching this exquisite young woman.

He looked at her, his eyes asking her to acknowledge the next step. Carrie stood and offered her hand. And with that, the two headed up to his room. In her room, Leah heard the familiar footsteps. Except this time, it was two sets, and she knew Carrie had succeeded.

In his room, Carrie turned to him, "Make love to me." She smiled, placing a hand on his chest.

After another kiss, he pulled off her top, followed by his shirt. With her bra soon gone, he paused to admire her firm, well-shaped breasts.

"Show me what you have," Carrie giggled, undoing his belt. His pants were off in a flash, and kneeling before his stiff manhood, she admired it. "Mmm..." she hummed, before giving it a kiss.

But Richard wanted her. He pulled her to her feet and freed her from her jeans. He was kneeling before this exquisite young woman. All his thoughts were on pleasing her. He kissed each nipple, then to her navel and hips. His tongue traced her contours, as Carrie closed her eyes, feeling his exploration of her.

He stood and she found herself enveloped in his arms; his lips and tongue exploring her neck and shoulders. With no warning, he picked her up and laid her on his bed. He began to kiss her passionately, as his fingers traced the curves of her body. This was something different to her. The college guys she knew, just wanted to fuck. With him, she felt what it was like to truly be made love to.

He paused to admire her nubile body; letting his fingers trace it. "You are just perfect," he told her, before gently taking a nipple between his lips. Carrie closed her eyes as he sucked and licked them. He lingered on them, before letting his tongue glide down her body. He lifted a leg and planted kisses down its length. She soon found him between her legs, as his lips traced a line up her thigh to her trimmed bush.

She sighed, as his tongue gently parted the lips of her entrance then looked down just as his tongue found her clit. She gasped, then closed her eyes, taking in his slow lovemaking. For Richard, it was a delight to pleasure such a woman. And, he truly wanted to please her. He took his time, letting his tongue explore her womanhood, as his hands cupped her breasts.

His slow work wound up her passion. Carrie was thrashing, when he increased his tempo. She gasped and grabbed his head, as her body spasmed when her orgasm hit. He continued to pleasure her, enjoying bringing Carrie to a climax, as her body continued to shudder. She pushed his head away, giggling, a post-orgasmic smile on her face.

"Oh, my God!" She laughed, as Richard planted kisses on her hips and legs. Carrie reached for him to come closer, and he moved beside her, where they kissed passionately. She reached for his engorged cock, stroking it. Carrie found him looking at her intensely. She saw in his face that he wanted confirmation. She smiled, and gave him another kiss. Laying beside her, he lifted her leg and pressed his manhood to her entrance. And with eyes locked on each other, he pressed in. Carrie took a deep breath. She had fucked guys before, but this felt different.

Richard took his time. While he knew she was experienced, he also felt she was something special. For Carrie, she'd never tried this position before. His hand was free to explore her body, as he slowly pleasured her with his rod. He couldn't take his eyes off this lovely creature he was making love to. And for Carrie, his gaze triggered her emotions, as well as her ardor. In and out, a little faster each time. His finger found her clit, and she shivered as he began massaging it.

"God! you're so beautiful," he whispered to her.

As her passions rose, he pumped harder. She kissed him breathlessly, then her body became restless. Carrie moaned then murmured, "Yes... Fuck... Oh, yes!"

She giggled and gasped, as her body spasmed to another orgasm. Seeing her was too much for Richard. He thrust two more times, until his groan told Carrie he was cumming inside her. His cock spasmed, as he filled her womb with his sperm and held her tight, as both enjoyed a mutual climax.

When it was over, Carrie saw his eyes were still on her. Perhaps it was the moment, but she felt this was a new level of lovemaking. As his cock slipped out, he pulled her close for more gentle kissing. Carrie was feeling a loving warmth in his arms.

After some time, she looked admiringly at his body. He may be in his mid-forties, she thought, but his lean body didn't reveal it. Her leg draped over his, she let her hand run the length of his body, until it fell on his manhood. She touched it, using a single finger to play with it. Carrie wanted to please him now; to reward him, using her feminine skills. She slid down and held his cock, looking at it with desire. Her tongue flicked the tip then licked down its length. Watching his face, she let his manhood slip between her lips. His expression made her feel sexy, and desired.

With her head bobbing up and down on his reviving cock, Richard sighed. This incredible woman, making love to his cock! He watched her, and her eyes locked on him; watching the effect she was having. She took it slow, like he did. And it had its effect. She began sucking harder now, but Richard had other ideas. "Ride me," he asked.

With a grin, Carrie kissed his hard rod, then straddled his hips. She held his rod at her entrance, and, like he did, locked her eyes on his, as she lowered herself until he was deep inside her core. She closed her eyes, as she lifted up until just the head was inside her, then plunged down again to the hilt. She rocked and gyrated on his member, enjoying the sensation of having him inside her, as his hands found her breasts, caressing them.

With her eyes closed, Carrie continued enjoying the feeling of his cock and his hands for some time. Then he pulled her to him, driving his tongue deeply in her mouth. And Carrie responded in kind, as Richard began pumping his hips, thrusting his shaft hard and deep. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, as Carrie was enraptured by his lovemaking. Her breath became heavy, and seeing she was close, drove harder while kissing her passionately.

"Mmm... Mmm..." she moaned into his mouth, as she came. Richard loved the feeling of giving her another orgasm with his cock, feeling her body in his arms as she spasmed in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck! Richard," she said, breathlessly. "Fuck! Why hasn't some woman locked you up!"

Richard rolled themselves over. And now on top, took control. His lips locked on hers, he drove his length deep inside Carrie's pussy, over and over. She grabbed his ass, urging him deeper. He moved to a kneeling position, pulling her hips close as his hips ground his cock inside her.

His passionate gaze increased Carrie's passion. And wanting to feel him, she pulled him to her and kissed him wildly. Now with his body on hers, his manhood driving inside her, Carrie again was on the edge of bliss. And Richard felt it, too. This beautiful woman in heat, in desire for him was too much. He began driving deep and his lust overwhelmed him. Carrie knew his actions and his groans meant he was cumming inside her once again. And his animal passions pushed her to climax, as well. Both were in the throes of passion, as Carrie held him tightly.

With his cock drained, Richard looked at Carrie's smiling face with deep emotion. This lovely young woman, his daughter's lover! And his manhood and cum inside her! His feelings were in turmoil. He kissed her gently, lovingly. To make love to such a woman, he thought.

He rolled off her and held her tight. Carrie put her head on his shoulder and basked in the pleasure of such lovemaking. They said nothing, but enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies, and the afterglow of it.

"I hope I'm sleeping with you," Carrie asked, quietly. "Let me go get ready."

And with that, she slipped out the door to the hallway bathroom, as Richard watched this naked apparition disappear, then went to his own bathroom to make ready.

Leah lay awake when her door opened. There was the nude silhouette of Carrie.

"Leah!" she whispered.

"Carrie! So?"

"He made love to me! Fuck! Is he hot," she replied, sitting on Leah's bed.

"Yes?" Leah asked, hoping for more.

"I've never been made love to like that." Then after a pause, "By a man, at least."

"So, he fucked you?" Leah smirked.

"Fucked me? He came in me twice." Carrie stood, showing her well-used pussy, the cum still leaking out of her.

Leah ran her hand over Carrie's wet slit and scooped up the oozing cum. And Carrie watched in amazement, as Leah licked her father's cum off her fingers.

"Shit, girl! I'll tell you more tomorrow." And with that, Carrie headed to the bathroom.

When Carrie returned to his room, Richard was back in bed. She snuggled in next to him and gave him a hug. "Richard... Wow!"

He said nothing, but held her close. Carrie sensed he was at odds.

"Richard? You are a wonderful lover."

"Carrie, I... You're my daughter's lover..."

"So? She wanted us to make love. And damn, you are a great lover. I'm lucky no one's discovered you yet."

Richard kissed her head and held her. He had just made love to a fabulous woman, half his age. He was torn between the happiness of being with her, and a sense of guilt over it. The two fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Next morning, Richard awoke to a lovely woman in his bed. His feelings for her welled up. He didn't care about the morals of it. He just knew if she was happy with it, he was. He gave her a delicate kiss on the neck until she stirred.

"Morning," he whispered.

Her smile melted his heart, as she gave him a kiss. "Richard, what a lovely night."

His ego was bursting at the idea of such a woman being satisfied by him.

"Come, I need some coffee."

The two got up, and he stared at this stunning apparition in the daylight. The idea he made love to her just that night replayed in mind. He soon found himself in the shower with her, as she teased him and his cock. If not for the thought of Leah being up, he would have dragged her back to bed.

Dressed and in the kitchen, the new lovers met Leah, enjoying a cup of coffee. "Sleep well?" Leah smirked. She soon saw the look on her father's face and went to him. "Dad, I glad you slept with Carrie. I'm happy for you."

He looked at his daughter, relieved by her attitude.

"But she's mine tonight!" she laughed.

He was in hardly a position to argue, Carrie was hers.

The ladies went off as usual, to spend the day together. And that evening, the three enjoyed dinner together. Or at least two of them did. Richard still wondered about where this was headed. He wanted to make love to Carrie again. Yet, understood that he was the odd man out in it all.

That night, the women retired to Leah's room, and she demanded all the details. "Come on, Carrie, tell me."

Carrie smiled and stalled. "Oh Leah, he is hot. I can't explain it. Just the way he made love to me. Or maybe just him. Fuck!"

"Yeah? Tell me!"

"First he ate me to one orgasm. Then his cock. Fuck! when he entered me, I just about died. The way he looked at me..."

Leah listened eagerly.

"We fucked and fucked. I lost count."

"Did you suck him off?" Leah asked.

"No. I sucked his cock, but you tasted more of his cum than I did."

Leah blushed, remembering how she tasted Carrie's dripping pussy.

"But next time," Carrie continued.

The two were soon naked and in each other's arms. But for Leah, it was a new twist, she was making love to her father's new lover. There was something thrilling in it. She got between Carrie's legs and licked the very pussy he licked. And that his cock was in this very slit she was now eating. The women continued making love, bringing each other to numerous orgasms. Finally spent, they lay in each other's arms, as Carrie played with Leah's hair.

"You really want to make love to him, don't you?" Carrie asked, quietly.

Leah lay silently; Carrie had touched a secret desire. Finally, "It's so bad."

"But have you really thought about it? Making love to him."

Leah felt she could open up to her. "Yeah, but... I guess that's why I wanted you to do it. It's as close as I can get."

"I bet he feels the same about you."

"Carrie!" she said, holding her lover. "He'd never. Carrie, as much as I'd like to, he..." Leah trailed off.

"What if I convinced him. Would you?"

"Go to sleep," Leah responded, kissing her.

"You know, I feel selfish having you both as lovers. But if we each shared together. God! that would be fun."

Leah held her, as the thought rolled in her mind.

Sunday morning, the girls entered the kitchen to find Richard making waffles. He had resolved to accept whatever happened between them. That afternoon, Leah drove Carrie back to her dorm, where they parted with a passionate kiss.

And that evening, Leah found her father in the kitchen. "Leah," he started. "This thing..."

"Dad!" Leah stopped him. "I'm happy. And you should be, too. Carrie clearly loves making love with you. And that's all that matters to me."

He gave her a faint smile, as Leah headed to her room.

The week wore on. The women wanted to get together sooner, but school and reality intervened. Friday evening, Carrie drove to their home where Leah let her in. When she removed her coat, Leah looked with approval at Carrie's short skirt and heels. "Dad, why don't you take Carrie out to dinner."

He looked at his daughter, then at Carrie admiringly, who interjected. "I never say no to Italian."

It was settled as Richard took her to his favorite Italian place. As he helped her off with her coat, he glanced around the room at eyes sneaking looks at his lovely date. Over dinner, Carrie flirted with her eyes, bringing Richard back to his younger day. And by the end, he couldn't wait to get her in his bed again.

Back at home, Leah was nowhere to be seen, and Richard led Carrie upstairs. She kicked off her heels and faced him as he looked intensely at this apparition, then gently kissed her. Their kisses became more passionate, until his hands found the zipper to her dress. She shimmied it off, followed by her panties, then proceeded to undress him.

Richard sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled Carrie to straddle his lap. He kissed her breasts and cleavage, then turned to her lips, as she grabbed his head and drove her tongue into his welcoming mouth. His hands explored her body, feeling her smooth skin as she held him close; her nipples pressing against his chest. Richard looked at her with desire; a look that fired up Carrie's passion.

She knew what she wanted. She pushed him to his back, then kissed his neck and chest. Her tongue traced a line down his tight abs, until she was kneeling between his legs and the object of her desire was before her.

"Let me make love to you the way I want. Just enjoy it," she whispered to him. Her tongue started at his sack, flicking it, before running up his stiffening rod. He looked at her, as she rolled her tongue around its head then back down before returning. As his cock slipped between her soft lips, his head fell back to the bed with a sigh.

"Yes, just enjoy it," she repeated, before taking his rod in her mouth again. Slowly, it slipped back and forth between her loving lips. Carrie loved the feeling of his erect manhood in her mouth, as well as the pleasure she was giving him. She took her time, continuing to slowly make love to it. His hands gently held her head, feeling it bob on his shaft. The sensation of this young woman, giving him this most intimate of attention was indescribable. Yet, she continued so slowly. He lost all sense of time, as she continued.

Carrie could feel his cock throbbing; he was so close. She picked up the pace a bit as his hips began to buck. Then she took as much of it in her mouth as she could, and his cock erupted! Carrie sucked and swallowed, tasting the sperm of this lovely man for the first time. He came and came as she bobbed and swallowed, not wanting a drop to be missed.

"Carrie... Oh..." he mumbled, as his orgasm ebbed. Still, she sucked on it, basking in her success; her prowess to give him such pleasure. When he finally relaxed, she let his shrinking rod slip from her mouth, then kissed it lovingly.

"Carrie..."

"Don't speak, just enjoy the feeling. I loved giving that to you, my little gift."

He pulled her on top of him and the two kissed some more. When his energy returned, he was eager to pleasure her. "Sit on my face," he whispered.

Carrie closed her eyes in delight at the first touch of his tongue, as it parted her folds. With his tongue licking her clit and his hands caressing her body, Carrie was enveloped in erotic pleasure. She looked into his eyes, staring at her, as he keyed on her every sensation. She ground her pussy on his mouth, pulling his hand to a breast. He could feel her body tense and redoubled his efforts.

"Oh... Uh... Ahh..." she called out, as her body spasmed. She looked at him, then gasped again, as another wave passed over her. She began to laugh and giggle in this moment of ecstasy. "Oh, fuck... Fuck! Oh..." she continued, laughing as the climax ebbed. He tickled her clit again evoking another gasp and shudder. "Fuck! Richard! Stop... Oh... Yes..." Her pussy oscillated between too much stimulation and wanting more.