His Dreamgirl's Drinking Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back on the bed, naked as the day she was born, hoping Bobby would go down on her.

Looking at him expectantly, she scooched back on bed until her head was on the pillow, drew her feet towards her butt, spread her legs and smiled at him seductively.

Kim watched in disappointment as Bobby drew out a condom from his pants pocket, ripped it open and slipped it on clumsily. He was as eager as a virgin. She'd gotten him to lick her labia once, but he'd always been unwilling to go any further with his mouth.

Once the condom was on, he knelt between her spread legs, aimed his penis at the entrance to her pussy and slipped inside her. It was a good thing he'd bought lubricated condoms because she wasn't even a little wet when he entered her.

Once again, she felt there was an element missing. Something vital wasn't there. She'd been horny earlier. Now, even though Bobby knelt between her legs and was thrusting his hard cock eagerly inside her, she was barely aroused.

Slowly her body began to respond, but she ground her teeth in disappointment and frustration when Bobby grunted and twitched on top of her, filling the condom with his sperm.

He softened quickly then rolled off and turned to look at her. Unaware or uncaring that she hadn't gotten off.

"How was that baby?" he asked. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

He didn't wait for an answer.

"Fuck, that was amazing," he said, squeezing one of her large perky breasts.

He tried to get her to get him hard again and suck him off but she refused. She hated how condoms tasted on his cock after he'd worn one and she couldn't get the taste of rubber out of her mouth for hours, no matter how much gum she chewed or how many times she brushed her teeth. He didn't seem to mind. He'd got his rocks off inside her and was ready to go back to the party to brag to his friends.

She watched him as they dressed. He was oblivious to her disappointment and frustration.

He barely paid attention to the fact that she hammered down screwdriver after screwdriver until he saw her flirting with a fat ugly boy nobody had invited to the party. Drunk as a lord, she shrieked at Bobby in anger as he bullied and kicked the fat boy out of the house then bundled her up in his car and took her home.

He kept wondering what had come over her.

Bobby pulled into her driveway, opened the door for her, got back in his car and left, leaving her to make her way into her house.

She stumbled to the front door but paused and stood there swaying with the key in her hand. She was looking down at the doorknob. It was an hour before midnight. Her dulled brain told her it was too early to go home.

She turned around and faced her nasty neighbor's house and stood staring at it for a few moments. Squaring her shoulders, with the world spinning around her, she stumbled and swayed resolutely across the street, determined to give him a piece of her mind, and pounded on his front door with her fist.

---------------------------------------

David woke to thunderous knocking at his front door.

Angry and ready to tear someone a new asshole, he grabbed his baseball bat from the closet, ran down the stairs and threw open his front door, ready to start pounding whoever it was to quivering jelly.

Instead, soft female flesh fell against him, filling his arms as the silhouette of the person standing on his porch tried to knock again only to discover the door was no longer there and stumbled forward to fall against him.

He smelled Kim's familiar sweet scent along with the strong smell of alcohol coming from her pores. He felt her large firm breasts pressing against him as his large belly pressed onto her.

"You fuckin' old bastard you blackmailed me into having sex wish you," she slurred, catching her balance somewhat and pounding his flabby chest with her little fists. "I tol' you you'd ne'er have me again an I meant it!"

She wobbled on her feet and wrapped her arms around his fat neck when he caught her around the waist and pressed her harder against him. She leaned her head down on his shoulder.

"I'm tired," she whispered. "I think I need to go to sleep, but I can't go home."

She sighed, bathing his face with her sweet alcohol laced breath.

"I'm too wasted. I'll wake everybody up."

She hiccuped and he felt her arms go limp and her body became a dead weight.

She was passed out drunk in his arms. He could feel his rock hard cock pressed tightly against her firm belly.

He reached down, put an arm behind her legs and hitched her up in his arms. She was firmly muscled and heavier than he'd assumed.

She groaned, put her arms around his neck again and leaned her beautiful face against his saggy cheek.

He turned around, kicked the front door shut and puffed and gasped as he carried her up the stairs to his room where he dumped her unceremoniously onto his bed. She moaned and turned her head away when he turned on the light to get a better look at her.

Holy shit!

She was wearing a skin tight white miniskirt that came down maybe three inches below her panty covered treasure, not quite high enough to show her panties. She wore a thigh length light tan cardigan over a white tank top that also hugged her like a second skin, showing a half cut, white and lacy Victoria's Secret bra. He fairly drooled at the sight of her large firm breasts rising and falling gently as she breathed. Shiny panty hose and white three inch heels finished off her ensemble. He wondered how she'd been able to walk in the things in her state.

Her long wavy blonde hair was spread on his smelly stained pillow, shining like spun gold.

She lay sprawled on his dirty blankets, dead to the world... ready for him, though she didn't know it.

She stood over her, mouth open, gasping for breath. A steady flood of drool pooled at the corners of his gaping mouth, dripped off his chin, fell onto his flabby chest and soaked into his heavily holed, dirty white t-shirt. He took her all in, filling his eyes with her, as he'd fill her with his seed again before the next hour was over.

Wait. Was this some sort of trick?

He leaned down, tipped her chin down with a dirty finger and put his nose to her open mouth, smelling her breath. Oh yeah, that was alcohol for sure. He could smell a sweet orange tang, but not a specific alcohol so he assumed she'd been downing screwdrivers all night long.

He slurped up his spittle, rushed over to the window, pulled the curtains aside slightly and scanned the entire block.

No people around, not a sound from outside, only crickets chirping and the far off sounds of traffic. He let the curtain fall back into place and turned around to feast his eyes again on the treasure lying in his bed. The light from his nightstand bathed her wonderfully.

He could see her underwear through her pantyhose from where he stood. He wasn't disappointed that she was wearing white boy short panties. He thought they were sexy as hell. Then again, she could make a burlap bag look sexy.

He gulped and lumbered towards her. He didn't understand why she'd come. She'd made it pretty clear that she'd have nothing to do with him and yet here she was, laying spread eagle on his bed.

A thought came to him. He went to his desk and flipped open his laptop, turned on the webcam, started recording and angled it on the bed.

Goddamn! It was too far away.

He unplugged it and set it on the night stand, plugged it back in and angled it until it was perfectly able to capture everything on the bed. He went back to his desk and dug around for his high end 4K video camera. One he'd bought with the hope of recording this same beauty through her window.

This was so much better.

He removed the binoculars from the tripod and mounted the camera then he turned on the overhead to get more light on the action. She moaned and turned her head again but didn't wake.

Oh yeah, this shit's gonna be great. If everything worked out as he hoped he'd have her on film. He'd use it to blackmail the shit out of her.

He'd hold it in reserve for a while though. If she came to his place every time she got drunk he wouldn't need it. He'd rather she come willingly... even if she was as falling down drunk as she was tonight.

He went downstairs, filled a pitcher with ice water and brought it up, along with a couple of tall plastic glasses. None of it was clean but he didn't really give a shit.

He took off his shirt and pants and stood in his dirty underwear which was bulging under the strain of his thick rampant cock. He lumbered to the side of the bed and stood looking down at the goddess passed out on his bed.

She was on HIS bed, not her asshole boyfriend's bed, or some shithead famous actor's bed... HIS bed!

He climbed on the bed next to her, the side away for the cameras and smiled at them as he slipped off her high heels, rolled her miniskirt up to her waist then peeled off her shiny pantyhose, revealing the sexy boy short panties. They lay snug against her and truly showed off her sweet womanly curves to best effect. He decided to put her high heels back on. They looked way too sexy on her to leave off.

He was going to take his time this time around. He didn't have to worry about convincing her, about telling he to stop crying, or about telling her to work harder or he wouldn't cum.

He felt his cock throb at the thought of having her to himself for as long as he wanted. She was his. He didn't care that she was passed out drunk, besides he had something in mind to wake her up and take notice.

He slid a hand slowly up her leg, from the top of her foot to the top of her thigh. Her skin was as soft as silk. He felt it roughen with goosebumps as he neared the top of her thigh. He heard her draw her breath in sharply as he got close to her heavenly juncture then release it with a sigh as he slid his hand down to her foot again.

He took her tiny delicate foot in his hands and massaged it, pressing his thumbs on the balls of her foot, on the high arch then on the heel. She tried to kick him off at first as his light touch obviously tickled then squirmed in pleasure as he added pressure.

She may hate his guts but her body appreciated his touch. There was no doubt about that.

He switched feet then worked his way up her muscular slender legs, lifting them and touching and massaging every inch of them. They were everything a man could ever want... long and muscular but shapely. He could feel her gasp as he carefully massaged and caressed her soft sensitive skin, working his way to her upper inner thigh then starting on the other leg to repeat the process. They were so tanned and perfect. She spread them wide.

He glanced at her boy short panties and noticed the gusset was soaked with her juices. He let his eyes travel slowly up her body, noticing the hunching motion of her hips, the tensing and untensing belly muscles, the large firm breasts rapidly rising and falling, the mewls of want, and the rapidly gasping breath. She was ready now, but he wanted to drag things out. Drunk or not, he wanted her begging him to take her.

He could feel the heat coming from her as he massaged her inner thighs, up near her honey pot. She radiated heat and the scent coming from her was everything he remembered... musky, female, her personal unique smell. He didn't change his clothes for days after their last encounter. He'd wanted to keep her scent on him as long as possible.

She squirmed and shuddered in his hands. He could hear her muttering unintelligibly, gasping out and trembling occasionally as he touched a more sensitive area on her sexy body. He looked at his fat hairy hands on her slim young form. What a fucking dream come true!

He hooked his fingers on her panties on either side of her wide rounded hips and pulled down. He felt her tense, then raise her hips. Jackpot! She was aware of what was happening and was helping. He pulled them down and slid them down her long slender legs. They caught briefly on her high heels but he unhooked them, bunched them up and brought them to his face.

Closing his eyes, he inhaled deeply, his nose buried in the wettest part of the material. He could feel her sweet nectar wet the skin of his nose, cheeks and lips. He was in absolute heaven. He looked up and noticed her vivid blue eyes were open slightly and looking at him in studied concentration.

He tucked the panties under the mattress. He'd save those for later, another trophy and tool for future masturbation sessions.

He felt her soft belly undulate as he laid his hands on her upper loins and slid them up and under the tight tank top, stroking the soft skin teasingly with the balls of his fingers. The girl's sweater and underwear were in the goddamn way!

The damn cardigan and bra needed to go.

He edged closer to her, put an arm behind her shoulders and drew her to a sitting position. It took him nearly five minutes to get her sweater off, unsnap her sexy bra and slip it off without taking off her tank top. He wanted to keep her in her miniskirt, tight tank top and high heel shoes... they were all white and made her look like a sexy slutty angel.

An angel he had every intention of defiling and corrupting with his thick hard cock.

He chuckled at the thought and laid her gently on her back again.

David stared down at her. Her glazed eyes were open, staring up at him intently. He devoured her magnificent teenage tits with his eyes. Drool pooled in his mouth and dripped down his chin as he reached down to squeeze them and push them tightly together. His bulging eyes stared at the hard excited points of her hardened nipples as they pushed out the tank top's thin cotton material. He was close enough to see the bumps on her areola as he squeezed her firm perfect breasts roughly.

She closed her eyes and arched her back, pushing her tits harder into his hands. Her red mouth was gasping and open in excitement. She opened her eyes again and stared down as his hands mauled her enormous tits.

He squeezed and pulled on her nipples, drawing them out, making them swell and harden even more. He could swear her tits swelled in his hands as well as he manhandled her soft supple flesh. She was so perfect, so soft, so feminine, so fucking beautiful.

David couldn't take it anymore. He desperately pushed up on her tank top, pushed her tits together with his pudgy hands and sucked on her hard red nipples, taking in as much of the soft malleable tit flesh in his mouth as he could. He reveled at the softness of her skin. He drooled and slobbered all over her sensitive tits, soaking them in his smelly spit.

She responded by crying out and shuddering in his hands as an orgasm ravaged her body. He was doing everything she'd dreamed of when she masturbated and her body had responded.

He could've sworn she came though he couldn't really tell. He had no idea women could cum from having their tits played with.

Did I really make her cum just by playing with her tits? Is that even possible, he wondered?

He dismissed the thought and gave his full attention back to the heavenly tit feast lying before him.

Goddamn he wanted to fuck her. Right here, right now!

He drew his head back, releasing her nipple with a loud "pop."

He leaned forward and put his thick lips next to her ear.

"Not yet, baby," he whispered. "Not yet."

Her pelvis hunched up at the familiar smell of his rancid breath in her nostrils.

He stood and took an ice cube from the pitcher he'd carried in earlier.

"I've always wanted to try this," he graveled from a dry throat, and sat on the bed again, closer to her midsection.

He leaned forward, pushed up her skirt, it had rolled down her hips to partly cover her undulating pelvis, and rubbed the ice cube slowly on her flushed and swollen red clit.

She squealed in surprise at the sensation, truly awake since he'd first started touching her. She felt the world snap sharp around her and a good bit of the drunken haze disappeared from her brain. She was still drunk but the ice cube's touch on the hypersensitive skin of her clitoris had done much to sober her up.

Kim braced herself on her elbows and leaned forward to watch what David was doing.

He looked up into her eyes, lingering briefly on her firm breasts and gave her a gap-tooth smile, noticing she was wide awake and staring down at him with her little teeth clenched in a grimace of lust... and expectation.

David leaned forward, an inch from her swollen pulsing pussy, and blew his warm stinky breath on the same spot where he was rubbing the ice cube on her clit. At the same time, he gripped a slick, saliva-soaked breast firmly, using a thumb and forefinger to pinch and pull her hard pink nipple.

She thrust her pelvis up again in surprise. The combination of hot and cold on her delicate skin of her clit, the sensation of his hand squeezing her tit and his fingers pinching and pulling her nipple all sent her over the edge.

She grabbed his head and pushed it down towards her pussy, grinding his scratchy beard into her clit as she came... oh and did she cum! She came powerfully, harder than she'd ever cum before in her life. Nothing else in her life could possible compare.

Her wide open eyes stared unseeingly up at the ceiling and her mouth opened and closed, gasping and gurgling. He could feel the muscles of her body shiver, shake, contract and relax as her body rocked in the throes of a monstrous orgasm. He'd really hit a button there, he thought as he latched onto as much of her clit area as he could with his thick lips and sucked and rubbed with his tongue.

She mewled, squeaked, grunted and groaned as the devoured her clit. He even felt a spray of wetness hit his chin and the wattle below it as her gasping pussy shot a thick, milky white liquid onto him, soaking and slicking his chest.

That was new. It hadn't happened the last time.

The ice cube melted completely at the furnace of her sweet young body, but he continued licking and sucking her clit, then he suddenly thrust two cold fingers deep into her gushing pussy.

She went nuts, turning and twisting in his hands, hunching her pelvis up to his face, grinding against him, her body urging him desperately to continue, to not let up, to never stop. Then he felt her hands trying to push his head away from her groin. He paid it to mind and continued.

Her thighs had been squeezing his head in a death grip and he couldn't hear her telling him to stop. The hypersensitive skin was on fire. It was too much. He had to stop. She had to make him stop. Her pussy was so sensitive his touch on her clit actually hurt.

She spread her legs, unlocking her vice-like grip and tried to push his head away weakly. She squirmed and twisted beneath him, trying to move away from his torturous touch.

He was finally able to hear her. Her voice was plaintive and weak.

"Please David. Please stop. It's too sensitive. It hurts."

He pulled his lips and tongue away from her swollen, bright red clit and stopped squeezing and pulling on her nipple. Instead he stroked the feather soft skin of her inner thigh gently... calming her, soothing her.

Panting, she looked down at him. The bottom part of his ugly old face, his neck and his flabby hairy chest were covered in a glaze of water and their combined fluids... her sweet nectar, his smelly saliva and their mingled sweat. She stared at him, her wide blue eyes still dilated with arousal.

She watched him lick his thick lips.

The taste and scent of her surrounded him. The taste of her sweet pussy juice flooded his palate and the musky honeysuckle scent of her body flooded his nostrils, along with the smell of their acrid sweat.

David stood, his cock almost hurt in its hardness, filled a glass with ice water, and offered it to her.

She sat up, her wondrous breasts swaying magically with every movement and gladly accepted the water.