His Dreamgirl's Drinking Problem

Story Info
Her drinking problem brings her back to her blackmailer.
11.1k words
4.75
48.6k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of Taking His Dream Girl. I took the liberty of making a small change, I made David 68 instead of 56, otherwise I tried to stay true to the original as much as I could.

-------------------------

His Dreamgirl's Drinking Problem

Kim woke up and wished she could instantly go back to sleep. She had a headache of titanic proportions, her mouth was dry as a dust and tasted horrible and, to top it all off, there was a horrible smell in her nostrils.

Painfully bright light pierced her eyelids, driving needles of agony into her throbbing skull. The curtains were closed but a hot spear of light had penetrated the edges and lanced straight onto her face.

Groaning faintly, she rolled over onto her belly, turned her head away from the painful light, drew a pillow over her head and tried to go back to sleep... but the welcome oblivion of sleep evaded her. The headache was too intense, her tummy gurgled and moaned, and she had to pee really, really bad.

She tossed and turned for a few minutes then attempted to roll out of bed but found she was tangled hopelessly in the sheets, as if she'd tossed and turned all night.

Finally untangling herself, she grabbed her cell phone and stumbled to her bathroom. Her parents had bought a big enough house that she had her own private bathroom. She usually kept it neat an orderly, but last night's dress, bra and most of the contents of her purse were scattered on the floor. Her panties were nowhere to be found.

Groggy and disoriented, her body aching strangely, she scrubbed her eyes as she walked, trying to rub the pain away. Her inner thighs felt chafed and raw. She sat down on the toilet, finally noticing she was complete naked, and found out where some of the foul smell was coming from when globs of smelly cum plopped out of her pussy before a powerful stream of pee hit the toilet water.

OH MY GOD!

Memories of the previous night flooded back in a torrent, making her aching head pulse with a deeper pain. She gasped and covered her face with her hands, overcome with shame and revulsion. Her disgusting neighbor David had blackmailed her into having sex with him!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She'd been so stupid. Why did she have to drive? Why couldn't she have let someone drive her home, or taken an Uber or something?

Damnit! Why did it have to feel so good?

She knew she should've just fessed up and faced the music, but even though she'd sobered up some after hitting David's car with her Dad's Mercedes she'd still been pretty drunk. She'd been in no state of mind to make good decisions, and she HAD been driving drunk. She'd known that if David had called the cops there was a pretty good chance she would've gone to jail for DWI.

She patted herself dry, flushed and looked at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. She was an absolute mess. Tears and mascara had run down and dried on her face, leaving horrid black streaks on her cheeks. Her eyes were red rimmed and puffy and her golden blonde hair was a tangled birds nest.

She wiped the makeup off and washed her face with cold water. She stoppered the sink, filled it with water, held her breath and dunked her face in. It soothed the horrid hangover headache a little, but then her head went back to pounding.

She chugged down two cool glasses of water, put on a long thick white robe, a pair of fluffy slippers and, just as she was about to peek out the window to take a look at what she'd done in the light of day, the doorbell rang.

Dread flooded through her. Was it the police? Were they here to arrest her?

She made her way to the front door, looked through the peephole and saw a male police officer standing on the porch, waiting patiently with notebook and pen in hand. She casually noticed he was tall, dark-haired, probably in his mid-twenties and good looking.

That might be a good thing, she thought, but still her dread intensified. Beyond him, she could see David standing on his driveway talking animatedly to another cop. He was wearing a stained threadbare robe. The same one he'd been wearing last night, or was it this morning, when he'd... and she'd...

She felt herself flush at the unwelcome memories, and was a little confused at the butterflies in her stomach and at the feel of her nipples tightening and rubbing pleasantly against her terrycloth robe.

What could the fat disgusting slob possibly be telling the cop, she wondered, confused at her body's reaction.

She shook the thoughts away and opened the door a crack.

"Can I help you officer," she said timidly, her eyes wide with fear and trepidation.

"Good morning, ma'am. I'm sorry to disturb you but I need to ask you a few questions," he said.

She opened the door and stepped out. The air was cool and dry. It was picture-perfect mid-autumn morning, about 10 a.m. or so, and red, gold and yellow leaves floated down from the huge oak tree in her yard to land and rustle in the grass.

As she stepped out, she could tell he liked what he saw. She saw his eyes trail down her slim form. She watched him snap out of it and bring his eyes back up to her face.

He cleared his throat and brought up his notepad and pen.

"Can you tell me what happened with the cars early this morning?" he asked sternly, looking intently into her face.

"I... I... I... can't really remember," she stuttered in a tiny voice. "I went to a school dance last night and me and my friends..."

She trailed off, not wanting to tell him she and her boyfriend had met up with their friends at a hotel room they'd booked for an after party... party... and somebody had brought booze. They'd all gotten drunk.

"Right, I get it," he said with a knowing grin, obviously enchanted by her youth and beauty.

Though she wore no makeup, she was till stunningly beautiful.

"I was your age once. You and your friends got a hold of some alcohol," he said.

He turned to look in David's direction. She felt her stomach tense, knowing the old man had told them everything and she'd be in jail before the end of the hour.

"Mr. Blackwood across the street said you called him and asked him to come pick you up. Is that correct?"

Her heart skipped a beat and she took a small step to the side to glance at her disgusting neighbor, drawing her robe tight around her.

"I... I... I guess," she stuttered. "I don't remember much. My parents are out of town and my friends were all drinking. I guess he was nice enough to come get me."

The cop watched her face closely. He knew she was lying. It was obvious. He knew what had happened. It was as clear as day. She'd driven home drunk, ran over the old lady's cat and hit a couple of parked cars. The Mercedes' front right quarter panel, the side facing the sidewalk, was crushed in and had paint on it from the mustang and the other panel had paint on it from the old man's car. The old man had woken up and they'd worked out some sort of deal so he'd take the blame and his insurance would take the hit.

"He came to pick you up at your party, you passed out on his lap which surprised him and made him swerve, hit the two cars and run over your neighbor's cat? That what happened?" he asked doubtfully. "Are you sure you don't want to come clean about what REALLY happened?"

She stared at him, eyes wide and fearful. She gulped audibly and nodded.

"That sounds about right, I guess, but how could I really know?" she asked, staring daggers across the street at David, who just smiled happily at her and waved cheerfully. He was obviously in a good mood. "As he said, I was passed out so how I could I possibly remember anything that happened?"

The young police officer stared at the beautiful young woman's fine-featured face and wondered what she'd done to get the nasty old man across the street to take the heat. He could only guess. The lucky old bastard!

Their stories corroborated, the police officers ticketed the old man, filled out an accident report, gave them each a copy, got in their car and drove away.

Just like that, it was done.

David waved at her again and walked across the street. She met him at the foot of her porch.

He looked as disgusting as ever. His fat gut hung over the dirty robe's belt tie which was parted to reveal his hairy flabby chest and pallid yellow skin.

She felt her nipples harden at the memory of the nasty old man's fat lips sucking on her clit, at the remembered feeling of his thick hard cock pulsing inside her as he came deep in her belly.

She shivered, feeling sick to her stomach, and made to turn away.

"Hold on a sec, Kim, looks like there's more to this little story," David said as he came close. "This little show of ours is going to cost me a pretty penny."

She turned to face him again, her lovely face contorted in disgust and anxiety. What did he mean?

He stood there smiling, enjoying the fear his words had inspired.

"But hey... a deal's a deal, and you paid in full last night didn't ya?" he chortled in glee, sending spittle flying in every direction as his mouth filled with drool. He slurped up the pooling spit and grinned his signature gap-toothed smile.

"It was worth every penny."

She was glad she was far enough away to avoid the flying spit, but watched his fat wet lips curl into a leering smile, remembering the way they'd felt against hers when they'd kissed only hours before, his foul breath mixing with hers. Those disgusting lips had kissed her most intimate places, some of which no other man had touched before.

She shivered again, tamping down her body's sudden unexplainable arousal. She thought of her tall handsome boyfriend and her ardor unexpectedly cooled. She'd had sex with him last night too. She pushed away all thoughts of sex, she had no wish to compare the two men, and focused on the task at hand.

"Thanks David," she said sincerely to the old pervert. "We're square then?"

"Yeah, we're square," he said sighing. He looked her up and down wistfully, wishing she was wearing something other than the long thick robe that covered her wondrous body so completely.

"Good. Turn around and go home," she said firmly. "Our deal is done."

She smiled at him tightly, turned on her heel and went back into her house, slamming the door behind her... her theatrics very final and definitive.

The old man stood there for a moment staring at her door, shrugged then turned away and strutted back to his house, whistling happily.

As soon as Kim was inside, she turned and put her eye to the peephole and watched him walk across the street. Why the hell could she feel herself getting wet at the sight of his wide fat ass, narrow shoulders and skinny arms and legs? His nearly bald head gleamed in the light of the late morning sun.

She saw him go in his house and shut the door behind him. She leaned back against the door and sighed, wondering what was going on with her.

She'd deny it until her dying day, to herself and to anyone around her, but the element of degradation and humiliation he'd put her through had turned her on more than she'd care to admit.

She knew she was hot. She knew how attractive men found her. She'd been told often enough and men, and even some women, hit on her all the time. The thought of giving herself to a 68-yearl-old perverted old ghoul like her neighbor David and not to the young beautiful men and women who chased after her was incredibly arousing.

Pounding head forgotten, she opened her robe and squeezed her right breast, tweaking her nipple painfully the way HE had done it, and let her small slender hand wander down the soft skin of her belly to cup her hairless vulva. She'd waxed two days before and felt no hint of stubble. David's dry smelly cum, however, was flaked and crusted to her skin. It was everywhere.

"Ohhh, fuuuuuuck," she groaned loudly at the realization.

Her delicate, well-manicured fore and middle fingers slipped between her folds and trailed down to gently finger the opening to her vagina.

She moaned and unwittingly hunched her hips against her exploring fingers, adding pressure and pleasure. Flashes of David's ugly perverted face leering at her in animalistic lust burst into her minds-eye and she hunched even harder against her hand.

Her knees buckled and she slid down the door with her knees splayed wide, one hand squeezing a breast and tweaking a nipple and the other fingering the entrance to her drooling pussy. She dipped her fingers inside, moistened them with her copious juices, and slid them up to rub her swollen, highly-sensitive clit.

She massaged the fleshy area on the top of her pubic bone, ran her delicate fingers along the outer and inner labia of her flushed red vulva and returned her fingers to her swollen clit. It was flushed red, swollen and peeked past the protective hood. She rubbed it gently then formed a V with her fore and middle fingers and slid them up and down either side of her clit. She found a rhythm that pleased her then moved her fingers faster and harder, occasionally dipping into her pussy to moisten them with her juices. Once properly lubricated, she stiffened her fingers, adding pressure to all the right spots, intensifying the pleasure.

If only David had known that the object of his fantasies, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, the girl he'd blackmailed into having sex with him only a few hours before was sprawled out spread eagle against the door, masturbating to him at that moment, he would've never believed it. Not in his wildest imaginings would he ever consider it even a possibility.

She knew this and it drove her into a frenzy of lust.

She pinched and pulled her swollen nipple, arched her back, threw her head back, hunched her loins against her rapidly rubbing fingers and whined deep in her chest as a mind-blowing orgasm tore through her like a lightning strike.

"Please David, cum in my pussy! Fill me, please! I'm yours. Make me yours!" she screamed inside her head.

Her body shook as if an electric current flowed through her veins. She quivered, her whole body contorting and shaking as wave after wave of intense pleasure rocked her senses. The world around her vanished completely and she existed in a dimension where only pleasure remained. Every sense was stimulated and in harmony with every part of her body. Taste, touch, smell, sight and sound all melded together into a symphony of joy.

Her inner and outer muscles contracted and undulated as they tensed, flexed and relaxed.

Eventually, her body calmed and she found she was covered in a sheen of sweat. She drifted in a cloud of complete and utter euphoria. She felt love and power. She also felt incredibly sexy and female. The powerful orgasm made her feel lucky to be a woman, privileged to experience something so incredibly heavenly.

She sat back against the door. Her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. Her lovely lips were curved in a smile of joy so natural and blissful that, had a photographer captured it, would have brought a sense of wonder to the world. Had David known he was the cause of her pleasure, he would've cum in his pants.

She stood up and made her way to her room on weak wobbly legs. The euphoria of moments before vanished when she realized that her masturbatory fantasy had been centered solely on perverted old David... only shame remained.

She felt the need for a shower to wash away the old man's flaky dried semen from her pubic region and thighs and the rancid smell of him off her body. She wished she could wash away all memory of the old man from her mind.

What had happened between them was never going to happen again... ever. The disgusting pig was in her past. Now she could look forward to her hot boyfriend... period, end of story.

... or so she told herself over and over during the next four weeks, after she masturbated endless times to images of David's gnarled old cock plowing into her like a demanding battering ram.

---------------------------------------

It was a Saturday, nearly a month since that magical early morning with his smoking-hot neighbor Kim. He'd masturbated with her thong panties wrapped around his veiny cock so many times and cum on them so much they were worn, stained and hopelessly stretched out. He didn't give a shit. They were his dreamgirl's panties, she'd worn them against her tight, bald, pink little pussy and they brought him endless pleasure.

He'd tried to watch her through her window with his binoculars, but she now kept her curtains permanently closed. He watched her come and go and even seen her occasionally glance his way frowning.

The few tantalizing views he'd had of her in the past were never repeated. If she came outside, she usually wore something to cover herself or she used other people to block his view. He was frustrated but resigned. He knew the fun was over. She'd said he'd never have another chance again and she was making sure of it.

But he had absolutely no regrets whatsoever.

He'd had that one amazing night with his dreamgirl. It was more than most of the men in the world could say. It had to be enough.

Life went on as usual and he went back to ogling the other attractive girls who lived on the block.

---------------------------------------

Kim decided to wear all white tonight, with only a long pale tan cardigan over her outfit. She looked and felt sexy. She knew every boy's eyes would be on her tonight and she shivered in anticipation. She thought of her boyfriend Bobby. His eyes were the only ones that mattered. His eyes were the only ones she wanted on her tonight, then a sudden image of her disgusting old neighbor leering at her flashed through her mind's eye and she shuddered in what she thought was revulsion. Deep down, she knew it wasn't.

She'd come home from a ballgame, changed out of her cheerleading uniform and decked herself out in her newest and sexiest outfit.

They were going to a party at one of their friends' house. Everybody who was anybody was supposed to be there. Bobby would pick her up and bring her home afterwards.

She was horny as hell and wanted to entice Bobby as much as she was able, which was quite a bit. He fairly drooled when he clapped eyes on her. It was all she could do to keep his hands from pawing at her all night. She had to admit, she had teased him quite a bit.

After about an hour of drinking and dancing, he'd taken her hand and dragged her to their friends' bedroom and locked the door behind him.

She'd skipped into the room and turned around to face him, eager to wash away the visions of sex with disgusting old David with vision of sex with her beautiful boyfriend Bobby. She trembled in anticipation.

It started well. He knew how to kiss, but she found something missing in the experience. She felt his hands travel her body and once again found something missing. The previous excitement, the arousal, she'd felt when she'd been with him before just wasn't there. He was tall, muscled, young and handsome, but some tantalizing element was missing.

He waited as she undressed then closed her eyes when she felt his hands gently squeeze her breasts.

Frustration washed over her. Why couldn't he squeeze them hard, push them together and tweak her nipples? She wished he'd slobber all over them... like HE had. She wished his breath was foul and hot on her sensitive skin. She wished he'd put a hand under her miniskirt, under her panties and slip a thick finger between her folds. What the hell was wrong with him? Why wasn't he turning her on?

Her eyes snapped open and she shook her head at the realization that she'd spent way too many times masturbating to the memory of being taken by the nasty neighbor across the street. Now that she wanted to wash away all traces of the filthy pervert away with her handsome boyfriend, she couldn't seem to get the old man out of her head.

Get with the here and now, she told herself. Bobby is here and it's time to fuck the old man out of your head.