His Dreamgirl's Drinking Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared up at him over the rim as she drank.

God, the old man was ugly. His face was fat and pig-like, with small dark deep-set beady eyes, a large bulbous nose covered with broken blue veins, thick fat slabs for cheeks, deep lines on either side of his thick lipped mouth, all covered with zits and blackheads.

Two or three chins wobbled over his mottled neck, jiggling and quivering at his slightest move. His narrow shoulders were covered with coarse gray hair, his skin was yellow and sickly and the thin hair he tried to comb over his bald head looked absolutely ludicrous.

The rest of his body wasn't much better. His back was hunched and his chest was fat and flabby, looking more like a woman's boobs rather than a man's chest. His gut was huge and even its sides and back seemed to ooze and hang over his waist. His arms and legs had no muscle tone and seemed almost stick-like, except for the knobby knees and elbows.

He sort of reminded her of the Goblin King from the Hobbit movies, except he didn't have that enormous goiter on his neck.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. This nasty troll of a man had just made her cum so hard and soooo good that she'd nearly passed out from the pure pleasure of it.

She handed him the empty glass and fell back to lay languidly relaxed against the dirty smelly pillows.

Kim was wide awake and, though not quite sober, more sober than she'd been. The ice, the sex, the orgasms, the glass of ice water she'd drained, had all worked together to bring her to a higher level of awareness.

She watched him lick his fat lips as he devoured her naked body with lusting eyes. She made no attempt to cover herself. She wanted him to look at her. She needed him to look at her.

She shifted, arching her back, pulling her shoulders back and shaking loose her wild mane of golden blonde hair. She knew how much he liked her breasts so she tried to bring them out to their best effect.

He stood next to the bed. His rampant cock throbbed to his heartbeat, making an enormous bulge in this tighty-whities. She could see a large wet area on the spot where the large helmet shape stood out against the cotton material.

He saw her lick her lips.

"Get over here and pull my cock out and suck it you little slut," he demanded.

She didn't move. She stared up into his eyes fearfully and uncertainly.

He snapped his fingers loudly and pointed to the spot on the bed in front of him.

"Get over here and do as I told you," he snapped. "NOW!"

She lowered her eyes submissively and scrambled to kneel on the spot where he'd pointed.

He looked down at her, his jowls quivering in excitement.

"You liked how I made you cum, didn't you honey?" he asked her quietly, reasonably.

She nodded, her eyes still downcast, but her slim shoulders were pulled back and he could see the pulse beating wildly on her long slender neck. Her large round quivering breasts rose and fell quickly, giving away her rapid, excited breathing.

"Don't you think it's only right that you make ME feel good since I made YOU feel so good?" he asked, reasonable once again.

She nodded again, sitting back on her heels and raising her blue eyes submissively up to look into his ugly face.

Her heart was hammering in her chest and she was almost hyperventilating in her excitement.

She saw him nod his head towards his bulging underwear.

"Alright then... get to work," he said with a deep rumbling chuckle. "That dick's not gonna suck itself."

She stood up on her knees again and edged closer. He smelled horrible, a mixture of stale sweat, urine, unwashed clothes and other horrid undecipherable odors. She nearly gagged at his stink.

A towering lust compelled her to greater and greater heights of degradation and humiliation. His deplorable stench and hideous appearance worked to drive her in a spiraling descent to his level of filth and squalor.

Her brain screamed out in denial but her body demanded she give herself to this disgusting old man.

Quickly, she hooked her fingers in his underwear and yanked them down as far as they would go, then sat there and stared down at the heavily veined monster which seemed to stare at her from a darkness deep within its bunched up foreskin and patch of thick gray pubic hair.

As she'd felt a month before, it wasn't long, maybe a bit under seven inches, but it was almost as thick around as a soda can. It curved upwards at the tip which was sheathed in a layer of wet and stinky, bunched up and wrinkled skin. Bulging dark blue veins traversed its massive girth, throbbing and pulsing to the powerful beat of his heart.

She was kneeling on the bed, so the thick monster cock was at a level with her large firm breasts.

She licked her hand for lubrication and tried to wrap her long delicate fingers around its girth, then she licked her other hand and wrapped them both around him and began pumping him fast. David hunched his hips forward humping into her hands while staring down at her perfect tits, watching them bounce and sway to her motions.

Kim slid her hands up until they were at the upward curving tip, where the foreskin lay bunched, gripped harder and slid the slick foreskin downwards, revealing the flanged wide helmet. It was a deep angry purple and she could feel it throb in her slim hands. She used the copious precum slathered on his foreskin and oozing from his cockhead to lubricate her hands.

She felt his right hand grip the hair at the back of her head and guide her inexorably down to his monstrous throbbing erection. She resisted for only a split second before opening her ruby red lips wide and sticking out her tongue to accommodate his monster in her eager mouth.

Initially, Kim gagged as her lips touched his slimy cockhead then she moaned with lust at his disgusting sour taste and felt every bump on the skin of his cock as she scrubbed it with her small tongue, occasionally swirling it around its girth.

Was this it? Was her debasement complete? How much further did she have to fall?

She looked up past his huge gut and into his face, her eyes streaming with tears and her nose was running, both her hands pumped his cock, matching the rhythm of her bobbing head and eagerly sucking and licking mouth.

His fat ugly face was twisted in a grimace of lust and need. His thick lips were pulled back revealing the dark gaps of his missing teeth. Her brain was frying in a frenzy of need. She wanted him to cum... needed him to cum! She wanted to be the vessel for his seed. She was desperate for it as she'd never been for anything else in her life.

She moaned and brought one of her hands down to her pussy. It ached to be touched. She moaned louder as fingers soaked with his smelly precum rubbed her outer and inner lips and dipped inside her soaking wet pussy. His fluids mixed with hers and the very thought of it drove her to ever higher efforts.

She'd sucked her boyfriend off only twice in her life, but it had been nothing like this. It had been a chore. Something she had to do to and not something she'd really wanted to do.

At this moment, her entire aim in life was to pleasure the fat ugly old man looming like a conqueror in front of her... claiming her and marking her as his.

She pulled away and, gasping for breath, met his dark eyes with her own vivid blue ones and kissed and mouthed his massive cock. She gripped it with one hand at the base and slapped her kissing lips and smiling cheeks with it, leaving wide red marks all over her face. Her other had was still busy rubbing her throbbing pussy.

David reached under her arms and squeezed her slick sweaty tits. They were within easy reach of his aching cock. He took her hands and pulled them away from their playful antics and put them against either side of her sweaty breasts. He grunted in anger as she tried to take them away to continue gripping him and playing with her clit, but she put them back on either side of her tits.

Kim looked down and watched as David slid his hard thick tool in the slick and sweaty groove between her tits, gripping her hands and mashing the soft malleable mounds together around his swollen smelly cock.

They both thought it was an amazing sight and they watched in awe as he humped forward driving his phallus deep into the deep crevasse until the bulbous purple head appeared at the top of her chest, leaving a trail of slimy precum on her soft skin.

Her body quivered as he humped forward faster and faster. He'd started driving for the finish line but stopped himself as the tickling urge to cum started deep in his heavy cum-filled balls. Not yet. Not yet.

He took a step back away from her as her hands reached out to him, wanting to grasp him and pull him back towards her. She needed him to cum.

David stood there gasping, staring at the sweaty vision of absolute beauty kneeling naked on the bed before him. Her eyes pleaded a message he didn't understand. No woman had ever looked at him with that kind of lust before so he couldn't tell what it was when he saw it.

He wanted to cum. He was desperate to cum, but he wanted to cum deep inside her, not in her mouth. He'd do that some other time, not right now. Besides, he was tiring. He was fat and unhealthy. His stamina was shot. It was time for him to lay back and let her do the work.

He watched her slide her hands from her pussy, up her flat belly to cup and squeeze her big tits together.

"Will you fuck me now, David?" she asked sweetly, pleadingly, looking at him with innocent wide blue eyes. "Please?"

HOLY FUCK!

"Yes honey. It's time, but you gotta do the work, just like last time."

She nodded and scooched aside, giving him room to lie down.

He took a step forward and stopped at the edge of the bed and stared at her so intently, so filled with power that she cowered before him.

"This means you're mine," he hissed intensely, his eyes boring into hers. "Do you hear me? You're fucking MINE!"

Looking down, she nodded submissively.

"Say it, bitch! SAY IT!"

She stared up at him cringing like a whipped child. She started to say something, stopped, gulped and licked dry lips.

"I'm yours David," she said hoarsely staring up at him wide eyed and earnest. "I'm yours."

He waited a beat, his eyes never leaving hers, making sure she was sincere, there was no way to really tell especially since she was still legally inebriated, then grunted as he lay on his back on the center of the bed, glancing at the camera to make sure the red light was still on. He smiled to himself. That shit was all on tape! Every bit of it. His domination, her submission... it was all there. This was a day of fucking miracles.

Kim sat stunned. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She'd just submitted her mind, body and soul to him. Had she... hadn't she? She was confused, and the alcohol hazing her mind wasn't helping.

She stared at him as he lay on his back, the fat on his body oozed around him like melted wax. His cock throbbed to the beat of his rapidly beating heart, bouncing against his large round belly. She'd wondered why he'd felt so good inside her the other night and knew now that the upward curving tip of his cock had done the trick. Every time she'd sank down onto him the tip of his curved cock scraped her g-spot.

She shivered.

"C'mon baby. Time to ride your new daddy," he said loudly.

Her body flushed with heat at his words, 'her new daddy.'

She crawled closer, feeling him grope her sweat-slick breasts with strong demanding hands. He pinched and twisted her nipples. He seemed to know just how to keep it at the threshold between pleasure and pain.

She drew a leg over his lap and hovered over him, teasingly shifting away whenever she felt his thick thrusting cock part her swollen labia.

His hands slid down to her tiny waist and gripped her tightly, keeping her in place despite the slippery sweat dripping from her slender body. Keeping her still, he pushed her down onto him, watching her face intently as his cock's thick mushroom shaped head suddenly popped inside her tight little pussy.

He watched her face contort with pain for one split second then transition into an expression of pure ecstasy. She braced her hands on his flabby chest and began to raise and lower herself on him, churning her hips as she did so to increase both their pleasure. Her young pussy gripped his gnarly cock in a vicelike grip. She was so tight... and so goddamn wet!

He slid one of his hands to cup and squeeze a perfect round breast while the other slipped behind her neck and drew her face down to his. She'd resisted him the first time he'd ever done this, let's see what she did this time.

Kim felt his hand behind her neck and eagerly surrendered to his kiss, matching his almost rabid passion with a burning one of her own. Their tongues plunged into each other's mouths, his foul breath mingled with her sweet one, and their eyes were open and staring at each other.

The taste of his sour saliva, the smell of his foul breath, his face's misshapen ugliness, and the fat flabby chest under her hands made her hump down against him again and again, harder and harder, making his thick hard cock penetrate deep inside her. The curve at its tip scraped something inside her, bumping and grinding against a little lump that sat the top of the lining of her vagina... her g-spot. That little lump was part of a bundle of nerves connected directly to her clit and his cock was perfectly shaped to rub against it with every thrust.

It was as if his thick veiny cock was designed just for her. Its shape, its length, its girth, its hardness... everything about it was intended to fit her perfectly and pleasure her utterly.

She broke their kiss and rested her forehead against his, they gasped into each other's mouths. He brought his hands to her hips and drove her down his raging cock, lifting her and driving her down again. She squealed and thrashed in his hands as the pressure built for the both of them.

He drove her down onto him again and again and the pressure built and built. It built until it reached a boiling point and they exploded together.

They kissed as they came, groaning and crying out each other's name. Their teeth clicked together, mashing and cutting their lips, drawing blood, but they didn't care. The world around them disappeared. All that existed were their loins driving and lunging together in a symphony of carnal pleasure.

David filled his dreamgirl with his seed again, just as he'd said he'd do when he'd first thrown her on his dirty bed.

Fuck! I hope she's not on birth control. I hope I'm putting a baby in her belly right at this moment, David thought as he pumped his sperm deep inside her.

Fuck! I'm not on birth control. He might be putting a baby in my belly right at this moment, Kim thought as she sank herself down onto the old man's thick cock. She could feel it pulse inside her, filling her with his seed.

For two people so completely opposite to each other, they responded with surprising synchronicity. Each fed off the other's lust. His curved plunging cock drove her. Her tightly clasping pussy and the visual stimulation of her model-like beauty drove him. They drove each other to higher and higher levels of lustful passion. Until eventually their hunger was drained.

Their passion sated, she lay on top of him, feeling his thick cock deflate and slip out of her, releasing a thick torrent of warm sperm to wash over his cock and balls and down to soak into the already dirty bed.

She nuzzled her lovely face against the fat folds of his neck, filling her nostrils with his no longer unpleasant musky acrid scent, closed her eyes and fell instantly into a deep dreamless sleep, her lips curling into a sweet little joyful smile.

He kept her on top of him, stroking her long blonde hair and running his hands up and down her soft feminine body. He ran his hands down her slim back to her tiny waist, cupped her perfect heart-shaped ass then down the backs of her toned thighs.

Finally, she started to snore softly in his ear, her dead weight on top of him and the heat radiating from her body began to suffocate him. His throat was dry as the pits of hell and he needed to empty his bladder.

He carefully rolled out from under her, smiling as he deposited her straight onto the wet spot and stumbled to the bathroom to take a piss and take a quick shower. His crotch was covered in their mixed fluids and he knew he'd stink worse than ever if he didn't wash it off.

Ten minutes later, he went back into the bedroom dressed in a fresh set of clothes. Not necessarily clean but cleaner than the ones he'd been wearing.

He noticed her sweaty body had dried and she was shivering with cold, he covered her with the blankets. He found her bra and panties and stashed them away, he'd definitely beat off to them later then he collected her remaining clothes, folded them neatly in a pile and set them on the desk.

He turned off the camera and put it in the closet then he shut down the webcam application on his laptop and put it away as well.

David turned off all the lights and lay on the bed next to his dreamgirl and felt exhaustion wash over him. He looked at the digital clock on his nightstand, 1:23 a.m., they'd been at it for almost two and a half hours.

Fuck yeah!

She was facing him. He could just make out her face in the darkness. He scooched closer, put an arm under her and drew her against him. Her head was in the crook of his arm, which lay along the length of her slender back, his hand cupped a firm warm buttock and his other hand cupped a large soft breast.

He fell asleep with her warm breath on his chest.

---------------------------------------

Kim woke suddenly from a sound sleep. A strange sound had woken her, or rather the lack of it. David was snoring thunderously beneath her and a pause in his snore had woken her. It was still dark outside but she could see the sky was lightening.

Her head pounded painfully with yet another hangover.

She rolled out of bed and looked down at the horrid old man who had pleasured her so skillfully last night. A flood of memories washed over her and she felt her body's immediate response, but she held back.

She could either embrace her defilement and enjoy the amazing sex or reject it and live the life she was supposed to live, the life her family and friends expected of her.

She had to go, though she doubted either of her parents would be up at dawn on a Sunday. They never were.

She found her clothes neatly folded on his desk, minus her bra and panties and considered waking him but decided against it. It might lead to other things and she didn't have the time. Let him keep them.

As she dressed, she found that her loins, her belly and her thighs were covered with David's dried cum. She shivered, not in dread but at the remembered pleasure of his member pulsing deep inside her, shooting jet after jet of thick white cum into the depths of her belly, filling her to bursting with his cum.

Oh my god! What if he just got me pregnant? She thought in panic.

She decided not to think about it. That's a problem for another day.

Kim left his thundering snoring behind, made the walk of shame unnoticed across the street to her house, unlocked the door and tiptoed to her room, shutting and locking the door behind her.

She immediately turned on the shower, took off her soiled clothes and put them in her clothes hamper.

She wondered why she didn't feel as ashamed, as disgusted at herself, or as guilty at having had sex with David again. He was a disgusting, perverted old man. Well, she kinda did feel sick to her stomach from too many screwdrivers the night before, but not from having sex with David. She couldn't help but admit that he'd actually been absolutely amazing in bed. She'd never known sex could be that way.