His Eyes Made Me Do It

Story Info
Matt throws a party of three to try to fix his relationship.
10.3k words
4.55
8.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers

1

They had been looking forward to this night for quite a while now. Life had been hectic. A time to relax, drink a little, and hopefully just have a good time with friends was as needed as it was welcome. It took some convincing, but Matt had finally managed to talk his boyfriend into it. After eight years of being together, you learn a few tricks to get away with throwing a party despite your shy and reserved boyfriend.

Jack had been quite stressed about work lately. It was starting to affect Matt in a way that was warping their relationship for the worse. Sex just wasn't what it used to be. Despite repeated attempts, Matt just didn't seem to be able to turn on his boyfriend anymore. It had been two weeks since their last handjob.

The doorbell rang ten minutes before nine. The time they had agreed with their friends.

"Guess Mason is here," Matt said as he made his way to the door.

The words got a weak smile out of Jack. If there was any resentment for having to throw a party he didn't want to be a part of, he managed to hide it.

Matt quickly stopped in front of the wide mirror they kept in their cramped entrance hall for a touch-up. Green eyes stared back as he checked every inch of his face for any imperfections he might have missed in the hour and a half he had spent in the bathroom. Everything seemed to be just as he wanted it to be, though. His full red lips contrasted against his pale skin, and the mole right above them, on his right side, worked in his favor as it always had.

Jack would always tease him about all the products and treatments he relentlessly applied to himself, to which Matt rarely responded. Hard to argue when the person you're supposed to argue against has a body made by a greek sculptor and flawless olive skin.

The frown those thoughts had brought dissipated just as quickly as Matt opened the door and found Mason standing there, with an easy smile and a bottle of expensive wine in his hands.

"Mattie!" He exclaimed with bombastic enthusiasm as he leaned in for a bear hug. "Been quite a while, huh?"

"Y-Yeah, it has!" Matt managed to reply while desperately trying to ignore a certain fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach that he refused to name.

The strong scent of an expensive cologne assaulted Matt's nose as he barely managed to wrap his arms around Mason's frame. Jack's friend was wearing his signature leather jacket despite the burning heat of the summer.

The hug lingered for a little longer than necessary. It might've lasted even longer if it wasn't for Matt's phone ringing in his pocket.

Mason stepped back, his brown eyes discreetly dancing down Matt's slim figure the way he always did whenever they met. And, like usual, Matt pretended not to notice. He took his phone out, using it as an excuse to cover the raging hard-on he was now sporting.

"Jack inside?" Mason asked with his gruff voice.

"He's making drinks in the kitchen," Matt nodded sheepishly.

"What?! I thought we were getting drunk! Why would you let the soft boy make the drinks?" Mason's tone had a playful accusation to it. One of those little acts that middle-aged white dads like to put on and pretend it's the funniest thing in the world.

"Not my fault!" Matt shrugged, following along as he always did. "He said he's found a new recipe."

"New recipe, my ass!" Mason put his massive hand on Matt's shoulder, gently pushing him to the side to make his way inside the house with the confidence of a friend that had been so for eight years. "YOU! PUT THAT BOTTLE DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

Matt could hear the two best friends shouting playfully at each other. He allowed himself a moment to put himself back together, as the feeling of Mason's hand touching him had him reeling as if he had been shocked with a taser.

Battling the tent in his pants, Matt fought to remind himself of the actual reason why he had invited Mason over in the first place.

About seven years ago, when he and Jack were barely starting to date, Matt committed the drunken mistake of admitting to his new boyfriend that he had a crush on his best friend. Multiple fights sprang out from that stupid night.

Over time, Jack developed a sense of insecurity whenever Matt and Mason were in the same room together. So for the next few years, Matt resolved to keep any interactions with his boyfriend's best friend at a minimum and to always keep someone else in the room if they absolutely had to be in the same place together.

Up until tonight, he had upheld his resolve to a "T".

2

Matt hastily replied to the text he had received earlier and, with his dick no longer trying to explode in his pants, made his way back into the house.

Matt had a habit of nervously running his fingers through his blonde hair despite it not being long enough to cover his eyes or bother him in any way. Jack would always scold him, telling him he would go bald by thirty if he kept it up. Little did he know, after tonight, Matt might actually end up a bald twenty-four-year-old.

The shouting had stopped. Matt found Jack and Mason in the back, getting the barbeque ready while Jack recounted the events since the last time they'd spoken.

"...which is crazy! Y'know?" The beaming smile on his boyfriend's face sent a pang of regret for what Matt was about to do.

Despite Jack's insecurities regarding his boyfriend, he and Mason had been best friends their entire lives. That hadn't changed. It was uncanny how Jack's face lit up anytime he and shared time together.

"There he is! Mattie, come here!" Mason exclaimed as soon as Matt made it through the door. Once again, he scanned Matt's figure with a smirk. Jack, however, didn't seem to notice a thing. Not from Mason, at least.

"What is it?" He shot. Matt panicked for a moment but quickly regained his composure.

"Paul and Alex can't make it," he replied to his boyfriend with what he hoped was a convincing grimace.

Jack clenched his jaw as a mix of different emotions flashed through his face in a moment. Funnily enough, Matt knew exactly how to read every one of them.

Relieved that he wouldn't have to socialize with as many people. Curious as to why they might have canceled last minute. Happy to know he got to spend the night with his best friend. Tense that his boyfriend would also be there.

"Wait, wait!" Mason shouted, unknowingly interrupting his friend's mental trainwreck. "How the hell did you even know something was going on, Jackie?"

"I always know when something is going on with him," Jack replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He and Matt glanced at each other as if they were communicating in a secret language known only to them and shared a small smile.

"That's just weird." The look on Mason's face as he tried to decipher what had just happened was priceless.

And just like that, any tension in the air dissipated as soon as Jack burst into laughter.

"We need to get you a boyfriend, man," Jack told his confused friend. "You're getting old."

"Oh, you're one to talk!" Mason immediately shot back, alluding to the fact that they were almost exactly the same age.

Mason and Jack's moms had become best friends during High School and had remained so for the rest of their lives. They were so close that they even got pregnant by their respective boyfriends during the same party, meaning that Mason and Jack had been born precisely twenty-six years ago, only four days apart. In Matt's opinion, the whole thing was freaky, but they always told the story to other people as if it was the greatest friendship achievement ever.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get those 'new recipe' drinks," Matt finally announced, trying to prevent his better half from returning to his previous thoughts.

"I gotta go change. Do you mind watching this?" Jack asked his friend, who simply shrugged in agreement.

They stepped into the kitchen together. The sound of the door shutting behind them set blaring alarms in Matt's head.

"Matt."

There it was.

"What's up?" He tried a lighter tone, but Jack's expression was stern.

His boyfriend was always clean-shaven, showing a sharp jaw that wasn't as square as Mason's. Jack's was more angular. Elegant was the first word that came to Matt's head anytime he thought about it. The guy gave off a refined aura with his stylized short, black hair and dark olive skin; a heritage from his Pakistani ascendancy.

"I think we should call this off."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jack."

"I don't like this."

"It's been eight years!" Matt kept his voice low, but his tone conveyed what he meant regardless. "Nothing is going to happen. We've gone out together more times than I can remember!"

"We're always with other people, though," For a second there, Matt could've sworn his boyfriend was about to pout. "I don't want him alone around you."

That guilty pang stroke again. Was Jack that perceptive? Could he really tell that, after seven years, Matt was still hopelessly unable to get over his feelings for his boyfriend's childhood friend?

"Jack, seriously, you have nothing to worry about," Matt blatantly lied as he edged closer and closer to the other's beautifully sculpted body. "I'm yours, remember?"

Jack welcomed him in his arms, wrapping them around and pressing Matt tight against his taller frame. Matt pulled his head back and stared into his man's deep black eyes. Their lips joined instinctively. They repeated the action a few times and, every time they did, a new sense of relief started to wash over Matt's body.

Such a long time had passed since they last shared an intimate moment like that. Life had been getting in the way, yes, but that wasn't a good enough excuse not to show each other they still loved the other just as much as the first day.

Something hard pocked against Matt's navel, prompting a smile.

"Perhaps when he's gone, I can show you why I'm still yours," Matt suggested with a cheeky voice as he pressed the palm of his hand between Jack's legs.

"Oh, is that the only reason why?" Jack responded, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, not the only reason, but certainly a pretty big one."

His boyfriend chuckled and gave him one more quick kiss before parting ways and running up the stairs to his room to change. Butterflies danced in Matt's stomach as if they had been brought back to life with true love's kisses. He took a wooden tray with way more cocktail glasses containing some mysterious red liquid than they could possibly need and headed back outside to meet Mason.

"I thought you guys went on a fuck tour and left me all alone with the meat!" He exclaimed as soon as he saw Matt.

"I wish," Matt blurted out and immediately regretted it.

"You wish? Something you wanna share, Mattie?" Nothing got past the guard dog.

"Nah, just the horny talking." The intense blushing creeping up on Matt's face prompted him to walk past Mason and leave the tray on the small wooden table Jack's dad had made when he was little.

Setting the comically large amount of glasses on the table for no other reason than to keep himself occupied with something other than feeling Mason's eyes all over his body, Matt felt like he was fighting a losing battle.

"I see," Mason seemed to drop the subject right there, to Matt's relief.

A few seconds passed in silence. Matt ran out of glasses to move around pointlessly, so he took one and started to sip. The drink wasn't half bad. It was sweet but strong, leaving a pleasant taste in his mouth.

Once his embarrassment had died down a little, his mind started to wander.

The party where he met Mason for the first time was way louder than this one. It was a gay rave thrown during Pride month in his freshman year of college. Matt had to beg for an entire month to convince Jack to go. But even once he did manage to convince him, it was only under the condition that it would be just the two of them. Easy to agree when he didn't know all that many people anyway.

Mason did know a lot of people. Someone from Jack and Matt's college had invited him and, in his own words, 'he just had to'.

At some point, Jack had to go to the restroom, leaving Matt alone at the bar. His boyfriend refused to dance, which was frustrating, but he managed by downing his fifth generically named drink that night.

There was a slim but well-built jock dancing just a few feet away from him. Matt could still remember every line in Mason's body despite his drunkenness. Flashing brown eyes looked at the twink sitting alone at the bar with no one to dance with. Mason approached and, without saying a word, laid his hands on the twink's waist, pulling him towards the dance floor where they spent a glorious few minutes, rubbing their bodies against each other to the frenetic rhythm of the blaring music.

"Mason?!"

"Jackie?!"

That was the end of the mysterious stranger fantasy for Matt. His boyfriend turned out to be best friends with him. There were many more fantasies -and problems- after that night, though.

Distracted by that blast to the past, Matt accidentally let his curiosity get the best of him... again. His eyes were drawn towards Mason as if pulled by a magnetic force. The handsome jock had been quiet for a while, which was unusual in him.

Initially, the magnetic pull wasn't quite strong enough, which allowed Matt to perform a close examination of his secret crush's features.

Mason had a sharp square jaw he liked to cover in a meticulously cared-for stubble beard that seemed to match flawlessly with his side part brown hair. As if it were all part of a perfectly matching set. He wore the same hairstyle as Matt himself, in fact, only slightly shorter. Of course, it looked way sexier on him, but then again, everything did.

The jock's eyes were a deep, calming brown. They made Matt uneasy, as they always managed to stir up that unnamable fluttery feeling in his stomach. The magnets had latched on now. Against the power of his intense gaze, Matt felt helpless. Surrender seemed like the only option. Mason didn't say a word, but he didn't need to. Other times, whenever he slid his gaze suggestively all over Matt's body, it always felt like a game. The way some people find enjoyment in making others uneasy. This time, however, it felt different. It felt imperative.

In retrospect, jeans and a white shirt were the wrong choice of clothing for that night. They were restrictive, impeding Matt's excitement from showing and tightening around his chest in a way that didn't let him breathe. Perhaps Mason would be willing to help with that.

One tiny fraction of the muscle in his legs moved before he heard the door's handle turning, brutally waking him up from his trance and ripping him apart from the prison that was Mason's eyes.

"...so yeah, Jack's been preoccupied with that new promotion. I've been busy trying to get my little brother to go back to my mom's house. We thought we deserved a night off, you know?" Matt spattered while reaching for a second glass.

"Yeah, that makes perfect sense. That's why you called the heart of every party right here!" Mason replied with a tone that made Matt jealous of his acting skills.

Jack didn't seem to notice anything different as he took his spot next to Mason to look over the burgers. He had changed into Matt's favorite plaid shirt, the pattern twisting and morphing around his muscles in the sexiest way. Once again, Matt felt a guilty pang from his moment of weakness.

They made small talk for another half hour until the food was finally ready. The drinks Jack had made were a complete success as they managed to remove some of Matt's leftover awkwardness from that small encounter.

It was a beautiful summer night. They talked, laughed, and looked at the stars. The white and tall picket fence surrounding them provided a secluded and mostly silent environment. Not that one could expect anything else from a suburb in the middle of a rural town.

3

A comfortable life, eight years in the making. Lately, it was the very first time they were going through a significant rough patch since they had moved in together after Jack's parents had passed away, leaving the house as an inheritance. Jack had been devastated. To be fair, Matt had taken it pretty hard as well. He had only known Peter and Angela for a couple of years, but they had always been lovely to their only son's boyfriend. Moving in together helped them both heal and eventually move on.

"Are you that drunk already?" Jack asked mockingly.

"What?! No!" Matt's response was louder than he might've intended.

"You're staring at nothing again!"

"You guys are weak sauce!" Mason laughed and slammed his fist on the table.

The banter continued back and forth for a while. Eventually, the conversation died out in favor of the phone browsing sequence of the night. Matt leaned his head against his boyfriend's shoulder and stared blankly at Jack's phone while stealing furtive glances at Mason, who was conveniently seated right in front of him. Though, the jock didn't seem too interested in rekindling the moment they had shared now that they were in the presence of his friend and simply ignored Matt's attempts.

A mix of boredom and alcohol eventually led to Matt biting his lip the way a kid does whenever they're about to do something they shouldn't.

Jack had been way more cheerful that night than he had seen him in quite a long time. He even got hard when he and Matt kissed in the kitchen! Two things that hadn't happened in too long. With his mood so lifted, perhaps he'd be willing to play a naughty game.

As Mason burst into laughter for the fifth time since he had picked up his phone, Matt took advantage of the distraction and slipped his hand under the table, landing precisely on Jack's thick muscle thigh.

His boyfriend froze but didn't give any other indication that he'd be inclined to stop what was happening. A big happy smile drew on Matt's face.

The game was simple: anytime Mason laughed or showed them a funny meme, Matt's hand would move slightly higher through Jack's inner thigh. Sometimes it would be two moves in quick succession, while other times, there would be a few minutes' pause when Matt would just use his fingers to caress his boyfriend's leg softly, patiently waiting.

Unfortunately, as much as Matt would have loved to keep teasing his boyfriend for hours on end, he couldn't stop himself from reaching his prize. A girthy six inches bulge got in his way. A bulge he happily stroked over and over again, feeling it throb under the palm of his hand.

All that teasing was making Matt ravenous. This was the most exciting action he had had in months. If Jack decided to even just so much as look at him at that moment, Matt would've cum without touching himself. Unfortunately, he was a very loud cummer, so the possibility should definitely stay off the table if they were to keep their little game a secret.

"Did you see Allison's new boyfriend, by the way?" Mason loved to gossip like he was in the cast of Mean Girls, and Jack loved to follow along. "Dude is jacked!"

"Let me see, let me see!" Jack used his legs to lift himself and lean over the table to get a good view of his friend's phone. The position conveniently allowed Matt to quickly undo his boyfriend's pants with surprising dexterity. They gossiped for a few seconds, and Jack sat back down.

Leaning his head against Jack'sshoulder, Matt noticed his partner wasn't scrolling anymore. He wondered what the other might be thinking to keep himself sane.

Just as Mason found "the funniest meme ever" for the fifth time, Matt's hand found its way into his boyfriend's pants. What he found there made him struggle to contain a gasp of surprise, but he quickly managed to disguise it with a classic cough cover-up.

Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers