His Eyes Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, he started to slide his hands down, all the way to the bottom, and then up again. Mason was loud; way louder than his best friend, moaning and grunting with every flick of Matt's tongue.

Once he managed to get a decent idea of the size of the throbbing fuck-stick, the twink started to experiment a little bit more. Sliding down and counting how many seconds it took him to reach the base, then kissing his way up and doing it all over again on the other side.

Everything was clean-shaven, which was refreshing as it allowed Matt to shove the man's massive balls in his mouth. Or at least try, as one was more than enough to fill his entire fuck-hole.

"I'll cum way sooner than any of us want if you do that," The hung jock grunted and Matt relented, going back to service his thick shaft.

After a few more minutes, the tight jeans Matt had chosen to wear that night started to turn out to be a terrible choice. Being more excited than he had been in months, the unyielding fabric was turning into an uncomfortable problem. Freeing one of his hands, he moved the other one down Mason's lengthy cock, tracing behind it with his tongue, hoping the man wouldn't notice the absence while he tried to fix his own hard-on.

"Mattie," Taken aback, Matt looked up. Mason was staring down at him with fire in his eyes. "Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself, too."

For all the utterly horrible behavior they were engaging in, this man just kept coming up with more and more new ways of making himself sexier.

Matt unbuttoned his white shirt hastily, taking it off and throwing it to the side without consideration; barely noticing Mason's eyes all over him as he continued stroking himself.

A great sense of relief spread over Matt as he was finally able to free his poor dick from its cage. However, just as he realized what he had done, he rushed to cover himself with his hands. He had a reasonable tool of about six and a half inches. It was nice, but he knew Jack had always been insecure about it due to him being considerably smaller.

Lost in that quick succession of thoughts, he was taken by surprise when Mason approached him and placed his hands on the smaller guy's chest. As if he wanted to see with his hands, he explored every inch of Matt's naked torso, including his waist, and even reached down for his covered dick.

Matt gasped in surprise. Jack had never touched him like that. He had forgotten what it felt like. A small moan escaped his lips, but it didn't get far. Mason caught it and pushed it back into Matt's mouth with his rough tongue. They kissed again while Matt swayed his hips slightly to thrust into his lover's hand, enjoying the feeling.

"You're gorgeous, Mattie," The big guy whispered when they stopped for air.

Nothing that came to Matt's mind sounded right as a response to that, so instead of saying anything, he decided to drop to his knees once more and resume where he had left off.

This time, though, he grabbed a hold of that fat piece with both hands and immediately shoved it in his mouth. One hand kept Mason's cock in place while the other traveled down to the base, and lower, to his loaded balls. Massaging them gently, Matt moved his head deeper, feeling his entire mouth fill up with a warm mass that pulsated in anticipation of every second that went by.

Relaxing his throat as much as he thought he possibly could, Matt pushed himself to take as much of the big guy's throbbing meat as possible. He wriggled his tongue under it, felt the little drops of precum continuing to pour out, and struggled to swallow them.

The back of his throat hit home sooner than he had expected, there was still so much to go, and Mason was moaning louder with every new inch Matt managed to take. The shaft was so warm on his lips; the veins were pulsating against them and on his tongue. It made him wish so bad that he could do what he was about to attempt.

He'd read about it dozens of times, heard it from other friends, and even saw it in porn a few times. It couldn't be that hard.

Matt focused again on relaxing his throat even more and moved his head down. One more inch, he could feel Mason latched in his throat. Breathing wasn't possible anymore, so he had to hurry if he wanted to make it all the way. He got to work diligently, hoping desperately to feel his load shooting down his throat.

Unfortunately, it was too much. Mason was so big, that Matt felt overwhelmed, gagged, and pulled out.

"You alright?"

Matt nodded in confirmation. "How much was it?" He asked with curiosity.

"About half of it," Mason replied with a smile in his voice. "Not bad."

"Mason," Matt called, gathering all the courage he could muster.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck my face." Embarrassment could no longer stop him from asking for what he wanted. Mason made him feel good. Really good.

"You sure?"

As a response, Matt opened his mouth as wide as he could and looked up defiantly. He wanted this. He wanted the Tennis player his boyfriend had been so jealous about for years to fuck his mouth like a fleshlight and use him to cum to his heart's content.

Mason chuckled and complied. His big hand rested on the back of the little guy's head and pulled him towards him and his eager cock. The twink took a hold of his own and stroked it with increasing enthusiasm while he supported himself on the other's thigh to gain stability.

It was rough and it lasted longer than Matt thought it would. The closer he got to his climate, the faster and rougher Mason became. Eventually, he was fucking Matt's face so hard that the twink had started spilling tears down his cheeks, but he was enjoying every second of it.

It was easy to tell Mason was about to finish, as he announced it with guttural grunts and the fact that his hung cock kept hitting the back of Matt's throat every time he rammed back in.

Jack's best friend pulled out of Matt's mouth at the last second, grabbing his fuck-stick and spilling his thick white cream all over the guy's pretty face. As soon as the first drop fell right under Matt's eye, he came too. The most intense orgasm he had felt since before meeting his boyfriend. Matt struggled to keep his mouth open, wanting to take some of Mason's taste in but losing the battle with his spasming muscles. Luckily, the jock knew exactly what to do; shoving his still throbbing meat back into Matt's mouth, he emptied the rest of his seed with a primal grunt straight into his new fuck-toy's throat.

9

Breathing heavily, Matt leaned back and basked his eyes in the sight of his boyfriend's sexy best friend standing naked and panting from a satisfying orgasm right in front of him. Mason's salty taste still lingered on his tongue, and he savored it with pleasure.

Focusing for a second, he looked into his mind for any unwanted feelings of regret, now that it was over, but nothing came up. Only desire still lingered in his lower stomach.

"Was that what you were hoping it would be?" Matt asked, looking at his cheating partner sitting naked on the floor right next to him.

"I told you I like your lips," Mason replied with a cheeky smile that made Matt turn into a crimson red color.

"I came on his shirt," He observed, attempting to switch the subject he himself had brought up.

The white shirt with Baby Yoda that he had offered Mason earlier and then cried on, lay crumpled up on the floor with white cum all over it.

"It's kind of messed up that you did that to poor Baby Yoda," Mason observed.

They both burst into laughter that lasted a minute or two. As it died down and quietness took over, they retreated into their own thoughts.

"I don't want this to be a one-time thing," Matt broke the silence first.

"Me neither, but we can't just fuck behind his back. What we did tonight was messed up," Mason explained what Matt already knew.

"What if I break up with him?"

"That would be a really stupid decision, Mattie."

"Why?"

"You're going to end eight years of relationship for a fuck?" Mason raised his eyebrows in incredulous disbelief.

"I don't... It's not that I would break it up for a fuck. More like I would break it up to fuck." Matt explained. "Jack doesn't want to open the relationship in any way. We've been exclusive for almost a decade! Hell, he's been insecure about you and me for almost a decade!"

"And for good reason, don't you think?"

"Why do you keep making good points when I'm trying to convince you to fuck me?" Matt retorted with playful annoyance.

Mason laughed in his bombastic way but didn't say anything back.

"I don't want to break up..."

"I figured."

"But..."

"But...?"

"...But I don't want to stop doing this. With you."

Mason didn't reply at first.

"Let's go shower," He finally said. "You have cum on your face."

10

They climbed into the shower together, looking at each other's bodies and thirsting for one another. Matt cleaned the other man's sculpted body with slow veneration, admiring every inch of it, absorbing it in his mind for the off-chance that he would never get to see it or touch it again.

Mason stood still while the twink gave him his full attention. Once he was completely clean, it was his turn. He stood behind Matt, breathing down his neck while he explored his secret lover's skinny body up and down, and then up again. Enough time had passed that Matt could feel the jock starting to get deliciously hard against his back.

When he turned around, there was no chance to say anything. They kissed deeply, passionately. If they could've spoken through their intertwined tongues, they would've told each other how much they wanted the other's body. To never have to stop. For this to be an endless night where their darker sides could hide their sinning natures forever; and a hundred other poetic things.

11

The steam from their shower lingered over the room. They were still soaking wet but had refused to stop touching the other's body, even for a moment.

Mason carried the smaller Matt in his arms, while Matt had locked his legs around Mason's waist. They walked like that until they hit the bed and plummeted into it. Several of Jack's shirts were sprawled all over the surface from the mess he had made in his hasty escape.

The scent of his boyfriend took Matt by surprise as he passionately made out with Jack's childhood friend while naked in his boyfriend's own bed. Mason's body felt heavy on top as their skin rubbed against each other. Matt's senses were overloading; he felt like he could cum any second.

"Mason... Mason..." He called.

The jock stopped and looked at Matt.

"Fuck me. Please. Fuck me now." Matt begged.

"Get the lube," Mason commanded and removed himself from the top. Just as Matt had suspected, he was rock hard. He looked surreal with his glistening golden skin and his hung dick resting against sculpted abs, just waiting for Matt to do as he was told so he could fuck the twink's brains out.

Matt obediently ran to the bathroom and retrieved the unopened bottle of lube he'd bought months ago.

Without saying anything, Mason simply took one of Matt's hands and dragged him towards himself and then down towards his beautiful cock. Matt got the message, climbing on top of the massive guy's body. The twink's legs spread open around Mason's shoulders, and he now had the eight-inch fuck-tool right in front of his face. A sixty-nine. Another first for Matt.

Mason got to work immediately, spreading Matt's ass wide open to expose his pink puckered hole, while Matt moaned in anticipation and got to work on his new favorite toy.

The beard around Mason's jaw felt strange against Matt's skin. The feeling made him delirious when paired with a thick tongue, warm to the touch, eagerly licking and pushing against his entrance.

Matt felt violated in the most mind-numbingly arousing way possible. That place that had been reserved exclusively for his boyfriend for almost a decade now belonged to another man. A manlier, more hung, more muscular, and more caring man. A better man.

Soon enough, he was swaying back and forth, practically drooling as he shoved as much of Mason's huge cock in his mouth as he could fit. It tasted so inexplicably good. The saltiness of his precum was like a drug he couldn't stop consuming, sucking eagerly for more and more.

The other man finished his care with his mouth and pulled back for a second, making Matt pout with disappointment. He didn't have to wait long, though, as he almost immediately felt Mason's lubed finger push inside into his entrance.

Loud moans erupted from Matt's mouth without his control. Every new inch the jock gained inside the twink was a step closer to absolute delirium. It wasn't even the fact that Mason had found his spot -although he very much feared that moment too-; it was the knowledge that another man was about to claim him; that he was about to betray and give away everything he had built in that same bed with someone else.

"Here," Mason tossed him the lube and started working on the second finger while Matt kept stuffing his face, trying to drown his own sounds.

He reached for the lube and carefully applied it to the massive piece of meat in his hands. At least with the care he could muster between moans and intense feelings in the pit of his stomach.

"Ready," Mason's voice intensely betrayed his excitement.

"Yes... please!" Matt replied enthusiastically.

A pair of arms as thick as Matt's own waist wrapped around him and handled him with extreme ease, like a toy, so that the twink was now astride his soon-to-be-mount.

Something burned behind Mason's brown eyes as they met Matt's. Something that Matt was feeling too. It was lust, an intense, fiery lust for each other.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Last chance," The cheating friend offered.

As a response, Matt reached back with his hand and grabbed the throbbing tool he had become so acquainted with already.

"Wait," Mason said.

Matt's heart sank for a moment. If the jock were to back out now, he would be heartbroken.

But instead, Mason looked around the bed with a mischievous air on his face until he found what he was looking for: one of Jack's shirts.

"I want you to wear it while you ride me," He confessed.

If even the tiniest of breezes would've blown in the room at that moment, Matt felt like he would've exploded into an endless orgasm.

"That is the hottest fucking thing you'll ever say in your life," The shirt was far too big, but it didn't matter. Only what it meant for him to be wearing it.

Once they had taken care of that, Matt reached back, taking Mason's fat cock again he guided it to his entrance while staring straight into the bigger guy's eyes the way they had done so many times that night already. They smiled at each other for as long as Matt could resist not opening his mouth in ecstasy.

It took a few minutes for the twink to sink back to about half its length, but in that time, he moaned and shouted with delicious pleasure. Rivers of adrenaline coursed through his veins. The ultimate taboo had been broken and there was no going back now.

Jack's essence was in the shirt he was wearing, almost as if he was hugging Matt at the same time that Mason's rough hands took a hold of his hips and his massive cock hit the perfect spot.

"Ja-" he gasped as he came hard. One big load after another spilled on Mason's chiseled abs.

Somewhere far away, Matt could hear a gruff voice asking something and big hands clasping tighter unto him, but he was beyond responding. The bed creaked as he swayed back and forth, trying desperately to fit more of his boyfriend's best friend inside of him. It had been creaking for years. It was even a running joke between Matt and Jack when they still made love before Jack decided to leave him.

Mason interpreted the twink's faster and more erratic movements as a sign to keep going. They understood each other so well.

The world span around. Matt lost his orientation for a second as the room tumbled, and he now lay on his soft bed while Mason's beautiful, sexy body was right on top of him. Matt's pale hands made for a funny contrast against his lover's golden chest. He couldn't appreciate it for long, though, as his wrists were quickly bunched together and his arms pinned on top of his head.

Matt locked his legs around Mason's narrow waist, allowing the hung player to sink even deeper with one animalistic grunt after another. Soon, the pale little bottom felt warm, loaded balls land against his ass. Before he knew it, they were lifting and slamming back down. Again and again. Explosions, white lights, black dots. Matt could see it all every time he felt that man hit his spot with uncanny precision while he was helpless to stop it.

For some reason, he couldn't hear his voice anymore. Perhaps he had run out of it.

The last time Mason slammed himself back down, Matt could feel something changing. His cock was throbbing inside Matt, pulsing and pushing against his prostate, taking the air right out of his lungs.

"Say his name while I cum in you," his new owner commanded and Matt couldn't do anything but agree.

"J-Jack!" He tried to yell, but his throat was beyond sore. Tears ran down his face as he felt his boyfriend's childhood friend empty his heavy balls inside of him. "Jack! J-"

He tried again but this time his mouth had been invaded by Mason's burning tongue. It twisted and writhed, claiming Matt's own in a deadly grasp the same way he had the rest of his body locked and claimed.

Matt returned the kiss to the best of his ability, but he was cumming all over again. A thick mess spread between their bodies, made even worse as Mason let his huge body flop on top of the smaller bottom.

Their kiss lasted long enough to ride down their intense orgasms. Mason pulled his tongue out but not his fuck-tool.

"You're mine now," He claimed, staring into Matt's eyes. "Make up with Jack. I want to breed you while he thinks you're his."

Matt agreed with a nod and a weak smile while his eyes started to close with bliss. A dream he didn't know he had was fulfilled that night, and now he would have to chance to keep it for as long as he wished.

They fell asleep in each other's arms in the position they had stopped in. Neither heard the car parking in the garage or the front door opening and shutting again.