All Comments on 'His Eyes Made Me Do It'

by Pakami

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, both very hot and really sad at the same time. So, what's next now that Jack's back. More please. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great read, so hot! I hope we see more chapters of this. I’d love to see Mason and Mattie sneaking around having sexy time before eventually winding up together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes this story’s sex between Matt and Mason was very hot. But it was outweighed by the bitter betrayal at the core of the tale. Both Matt and Mason willingly, knowingly and gleefully destroyed the relationships they had long built with Jack. Despite seeing how badly they hurt Jack, they continued to pursue each other (in a way, they had been cheating for years) and sealed the deal in every possible way. What I found most offensive though was the way they used Jack’s clothing, his name, his bed during their infidelity to disrespect Jack again and again. Then to decide to continue to deceive Jack and sneak around to fuck each other proves that neither is worthy of Jack’s affection. Sounds like Jack has returned in the morning to likely find them naked in his own bed. I hope Jack is smart enough to realize he is better than both of them and he needs to cut the cancer of their uncontrollable desire for each other out of his life. Let’s then see if Matt and Mason have the chemistry to make it in a real relationship. I seriously doubt they do. Save yourself Jack - you will find a more loyal best friend and a more faithful and committed lover/partner. Jack deserves much better than either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 1st comment was so on point about the betrayal again and again but that's what made it so hot. I know it's totally and completely fucked up but shit gets me hard, I hate it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, with a boyfriend and best friend like that, who needs enemies. Not a fan of tearing up long term relationships.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

In my wildest opinion, Mason is somehow jealous of Jack. Maybe he loves beating Jack more than Matt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPakami@Pakami
Hey there! I've been writing Erotica for about ten years now! I love a good cheating or cuck story, but I've written many, many different kinks. If you like my writing, I absolutely love receiving emails: pakami22@hotmail.com OR discord: JayG#4687