His Father's Genes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, breathless, he grabbed a bed post for balance. She pulled off, wiped her lips with her hand, and grinned. "I've never had someone cum so much, you must have been saving it up for a long time."

He nodded.

"I would have thought a man like you would have a girl every night," she said, teasingly.

"Actually, you're my first."

Her eyes widened. "So you're still a virgin?"

"Um, yes. Although after what you just did..."

"Get the rest of your clothes off, and I'll get you ready for round two."

"Are you on birth control?" he blurted as he got on the bed.

She looked around. "No condoms? But where would they be. And you... yes, I'm on the pill, and if you're a virgin, well, it should be okay."

He pulled his pants off. She took a step back, and started swaying to music in her head. As he watched, she doffed her bikini top, revealing the puffy pink nipples that topped her full, half-tanned and half-pale breasts. She danced some more, her breasts swaying in a way that mesmerized Brent, and finally slid her bottoms slowly over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Her bush was neatly trimmed into a little landing strip that did nothing to hide the lips of her pussy.

He had only ever gotten half-soft; now he was all the way hard again.

She sashayed toward him, gently pushing his chest to get him to lean back. Then she climbed on the bed and straddled him. He looked up at her and thought he'd never seen a more enchanting view.

She moved his cock to her pussy, but didn't lower herself down on it. Instead, she used the tip to tease her clit. "Is this okay for you?"

As much as he wanted to sink himself into her, he had to admit it felt good. "Yes," he said.

"Good!" she said, and then the word turned into a scream as her body shuddered with pleasure. He reached up and played with her tits, enjoying the way they yielded.

She lowered herself down on his cock, inch by inch. Her pussy was so wet, so hot, and so tight around his cock. Slowly, wiggling, she got him all the way inside. She grinned, as if pleased she'd accomplished something. "That thing really fills a girl," she said.

"It's not too -"

"It's perfect."

He watched and felt as she moved slowly up and down. "You're gorgeous," he said.

"I want the first time to be perfect for you, so you know, you can do whatever you want."

He wanted to make her cum again. He reached out and played with her clit.

"That's good. But more gently," she said. "Not that you have to worry about me. This is your first time, after all."

"But I want to." He slid his finger across her tender nub with less pressure, and was soon rewarded with a shudder, and a flood of wetness on his cock and belly.

"Fuck!" she yelled as she came.

Suddenly, he rolled her over, staying inside her, following his instinct. "As requested," he said, and pounded into her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Gimme!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. In and out he stroked, feeling his pleasure grow. In that moment he wondered, briefly, if he should have verified that she was really on the pill. But he knew he wasn't going to ask again now. He wanted to spill his seed in her, to claim her, to mark her with his scent. If he risked breeding her in the process, so be it. Had it been like that with his father, and his - best not to think about her, or him. "Sally," she said, fixing himself in the present.

"Yes! Cum in me, I want it. I want to be your first!"

With that, he couldn't hold back. His cock spurted his hot seed deep inside the lovely naked blonde in his bed, as she screamed, "Yes, yes!" over and over again.

"Mmm," Sally told him. "Thank you."

He lay on her for a long moment, catching his breath. "Thank you," he said.

She just smiled, and kissed him softly on the cheek. As good as it felt to be inside her, he was probably a pretty heavy weight. He rolled off her, and closed his eyes.

He opened them again a while later, conscious of Sally sleeping next to him, her warm curvy body curled up against him and her blonde head on his chest. His clothes and a green swimsuit lay discarded on the polished oak floor. He slipped out of the bed without waking her up, although she mumbled something in her sleep, and padded quietly over to the window.

Across the sound, he could see the spot where he had stood with his biological father. He could see every little post of the railing, even five miles away, as clearly as he could see Sally's sprawled naked form. Both views made him admit to himself that having his father's genes had some advantages. If his father was to stand where they had been, he supposed he could look right in through the bedroom window.

He decided that getting curtains was a priority. But for now, and going forward, he would enjoy who and what he was. He crawled back into bed, nestled Sally's soft form, and started to get hard again. Soon, he would wake her up.

12