All Comments on 'His Father's Son'

by Devils_Erotic_Angel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Boring

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 3 years ago

Very hot story.

I hope you plan to write more.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
father/husband

a father does have some control, but if they try to arrange your life they are a monster. a controlling husband is a jerk and a monster. sonny boy is an idiot...

TrilloTrilloabout 3 years ago

You have an exciting style, especially when you build each character, and then build on the action. I loved it. Great story, need to keep up the momentum while you’re hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is very well written which shows that the author is well versed in the culture of incest, and it's intricacies. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For an Indian story, l have to say that this has been one of the better ones. Well done

Devils_Erotic_AngelDevils_Erotic_Angelabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!...AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND SCORE THE STORY.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for so kindly and generously accepting my first story in this genre. I've received so many "favored" story and author votes, that I am amazed my story score is not better than what is shown here. I'm finding it difficult to believe that after receiving so many heart votes for favorites, that I haven't received the little red H, but I do thank each of you for reading my story.

Anon 4/12: Thank you for your "Well Done" comment. I appreciate it.

Anon 4/11: I love your "Very Erotic" feedback...it's my goal to be erotic!

Trillo: I appreciate your feedback and love that you found my writing style "exciting." And yes, I will be adding more stories shortly. Please continue to read and vote, but most importantly to enjoy! Thank you.

Anon 4/10: I hope you find a story you like elsewhere. Be well.

Eric_Shift: Thank you for your "Very Hot!" That too is what I hope for when I receive comments back from readers. I'm happy you enjoyed my story. I will be "sharing" more of my writing soon. I hope you continue to enjoy my stories...and get "very hot" while reading them.

I will be submitting additional stories under the "Behind Closed Doors" series title very shortly. Once again, thank you for receiving my story so positively.

Devils_Erotic_Angel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, loved it from start to finish. Please write more!!

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Another excellent story from you. I am so looking forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up! Also, be diligent in your writing. :-)

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 3 years ago
Wow! What a story...

That was a very hot tale, although I'm not a big fan of an over dominate lover. Role play is one thing but near rape and disrespect is another. I did find the story arousing and like the female character's response to both her husband's and son's love making; I just feel the son needs to have more respect. I still voted 5 for the effect it had. I will follow your future stories. Thank you for work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Continue the story ideally progressing to a love affair between mother and son. She dresses the way he wants, even when dad is back, and dad even encourages them to go out together as he's busy. Adi should then tell his dad he is in love with his mom and wants to see her as his woman. Dad says if he can prove to be a strong man in education and business, then maybe he will arrange something. Adi excels and graduates top of his classes at same time further expanding the business. Dad is pleased and says if Adi can make his mother agree to be his woman, dad won't stop him. Adi and his mother eventually date like a couple. Dad is pleased Adi is becoming strong. Adi then reveals his ultimate wish, to marry his mother in front of a priest, so he can make her pregnant with his baby. Dad is pleased and says if Adi can make his mother willingly be his wife and bear his child/children, then dad won't stop him.

202GE202GE8 days ago

Fantastic. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevils_Erotic_Angel@Devils_Erotic_Angel
A lover of all things erotic, especially erotic writings. I've been visiting Literotica for a long time, reading stories, and venturing onto the boards on occasion. If you read my stories and like them, I hope you will reach out via your vote, comments, or private message to l...