His Father's Son

Story Info
Mother has to follow son's rules when husband is away.
9.2k words
4.43
89.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...Incestuous Stories

His Father's Son

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Ami, and although I'm an educated woman, I have never worked outside of the home. I was raised in a traditional family and my father, like my husband, made the rules for our family. I was never asked about what I wanted in life. Instead, I was told by my father what I was to do and being an obedient daughter I did as he instructed me to.

I was surprised when I was allowed to go to university, but I later found out that the only reason my father permitted it was so that I could make a better match for marriage. Most men of importance or wealth want an educated woman who can communicate well and participate and maintain a conversation when called upon. However, their education and intelligence is secondary. What they really want is a wife who will remain in the house and maintain his home and serve him in a way that suits him and his life.

That is exactly what I did. I obeyed my father's rules when I lived in his home and later on, when I married, I did the same when it came to my husband. I have always lived my life under the rules of a man. When my husband was away, I found myself having to follow my son's rules. Things never seemed to change. The rules remained, only the man giving them changed...oh yes, and my entire life changed too.

******

For many years, my husband and I led a mostly traditional life by our standards.

That type of life is what I knew and it is what I accepted from the man my father married me off to. In reality, my life didn't change in general. I went from following the rules of one man, to following those of another.

There are a few cardinal rules for women in my country. One is to obey your father/husband. The other is to make a good home and have babies. The third is to save face at all costs. It is all about the picture you present to the outside world. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

My husband, Gadil, is well educated and has studied in both the United Kingdom and in the United States. He returned home to go into business with his older brother, Dhan. Their IT business is well known and as it has grown. Gadil has had to travel more extensively during the last few years. Since then, he has changed. Our relationship has changed. It is still good, but our life is no longer as traditional as it had been. I have had to adapt to much.

Gadil is almost ten years my senior. He was and is still a handsome man. We have a very good sex life, which is another rarity for a woman to admit to in our culture. Sex is never spoken of, not even sex between a woman and her husband. Even in the land of the kamasutra, discussing sex is taboo.

Though, in the privacy of our bedroom, my husband and I do discuss such things. It took much time for us to get to a place of comfort with such things, but we have. We have grown as husband and wife, and we have become friends over the years. We know each other well and we have an understanding. There are times when he does not need to say exactly what he wants or means, but after almost twenty years together, I understand what he wants and expects from me.

When my husband leaves on business and our son and I do not go with him, he leaves our son in charge of the house and the family. My son is very much like his father and takes his responsibility very seriously. He treats me like he has seen his father treat me. I am given respect, but I am also kept in 'my place' as defined by the men in my life.

Adi, my son, is a senior at university. Like his father, he studies business. At times, when he is home from university, I see so much of my husband in him. He looks like my husband looked when we first met. He is tall, athletic, and fun to be around. He is well spoken and intelligent, and at times can be playful. As he has grown and matured, he has become his father's son in many ways.

Sometimes, when I look at my son, I see my husband when we were first married and I remember how it was when we were new to each other and just starting our lives together. Things now are very different than they were then.

**********

As I mentioned, my husband is a businessman and he has a lot of power and authority even outside of our home. Owning a successful, high tech information company in a major city like Bangalore carries a lot of social and political clout for my husband and his brother. When my son graduates he too will work there and because my husband's brother, Dhan has no sons, our son will take over.

Until recently, I rarely interacted in my husband's world. However, with him traveling so much lately, he has seen fit to take me with him more often. Many of the places, businesses, and people he meets expect him to bring his wife to parties and other affairs. So now, I have been told I will attend with him when he desires.

I believe it is because of this, that so many changes have taken place. I've always been rather fit, but now, my husband, who loves me in his own way, has insisted that I exercise and keep my body in good shape. In order not to offend him or embarrass him, I have done as he asked and started to workout more during my days.

He has been complimenting me about the changes in my body and that makes me happy. I enjoy making my husband proud or pleased in some way. Though, I had no idea what was to come next.

One day Gadil came home and told me I needed to shop for an upcoming trip. It was the first trip in a long time that he invited me on and he wanted me to look good. He even wanted to go with me this weekend and shop for some things. This was not at all like Gadil.

"Saturday we will go to the shops and find some things for you to wear on the trip. We will make a mini vacation of it too. I will go with you to pick out some new clothes."

"You want to shop with me?" I was shocked, Gadil hasn't gone shopping with me since we were first married.

"Yes, I want to make sure you have what is needed. I know what the other wives dress like on these trips. These women are from all over the world. I don't want to be embarrassed by not having the right look for you too. You're beautiful and I want everyone to know it."

He'd never really said anything like that to me before.

I was so happy, I didn't know what to say. So, I kissed his cheek and smiled. Gadil, in some ways was very traditional and old school, in others, he was very untraditional. As I went to walk away, he slapped my bottom and laughed when I turned and looked at him, embarrassed by his action.

Our shopping spree was not what I expected at all. The things that Gadil chose for me and had me try on were not at all the types of clothing that I was used to.

"Try these," he said and had the shop girl hand me several items he had chosen. One was a deep cut silky blouse without sleeves. Another was a low cut, backless dress that had a slit up the side that went to my upper thigh. She also had several articles of underclothing that embarrassed me when she told me my husband chose them too.

I tried the dress on first. I told Gadil it didn't fit right, but that wasn't true. It fit, it was just too revealing. My body was too exposed in it. He told me to come out. He wanted me to model it for him.

"Let me see what it looks like on you."

"I can't come out, Gadil . It's all open in the front and back."

"Come out. I want to see it."

"But..."

"I said, come out now."

I walked out with the dress on. It was a black, sheer material and it clung to my body. He told me to turn around and model it. I did as he asked and when I turned back to face him, I could see the desire on his face and the look he gave me made me blush.

My nipples hardened like they always do when I see that look on his face. I know my husband too well. I knew what he was thinking.

He immediately took notice of my hard nipples and my red face. He smiled, "You can't wear a bra with that dress. The cut is too deep. Take it off."'

"You want me to go without a bra?" I was surprised by his request and the idea of going without a bra was embarrassing. He gave me a devious smile and nodded.

"I want to see it without the bra."

Chills of humiliation and excitement covered my skin. I trembled as I went to turn back to the dressing area. I heard him laugh at me right before I felt his hand on my arm. He caressed his hand down my arm and grabbed my hand, stopping me. When I looked at him, he moved his finger to instruct me to turn my back to him. When I did, he reached into the back of the dress and unhooked my bra and removed it.

Gadil looked at the young shop girl and she quickly disappeared from the dressing area. He has the ability to communicate his wishes through his looks. He is a very powerful and charismatic man. His hands were all over me before she made it to the door.

He slid both of his hands under the material of the dress and cupped my breasts. Pulling my back against his chest, he began to play with my breast. He held me up against his body and I could feel his hardness against my bottom and lower back.

Removing one hand from my breast, he teased at my nipple with the other, pinching, and flicking it between his fingers. Taking my hand in his, he placed it on his hard cock and whispered in my ear.

"Touch me," he said. "You make me so hard, Ami. Feel it."

His breathing was already fast and I knew he was aroused. Gadil is a very sexual man.

I was embarrassed by his actions and his words in such a public setting, but I was also very excited. Regardless of how traditionally my husband ran our family, he was a very untraditional when it came to our sexual relations. Our sex life had always been good, but in the past few years, since he has been traveling everywhere, it has changed. He has changed.

In the bedroom, he is not traditional at all.

His cock was firm in his pants and with every touch of my hand, I could tell he was becoming more aroused. Finally, he pushed me back behind the dressing curtain, turned me toward the full length mirror and pulled the sleeves of the dress down my arms. The dress fell to the floor and I stood there in nothing more than a black lace thong. The thong was the first item the girl handed me. I gave her a look of disbelief and she told me that my husband requested I put on.

I watched in the mirror as his hands caressed and played with my breasts. He pinched and pulled on my nipples until I cried out. Then he kissed my neck as one hand slid down my abdomen, under the small triangle of lace, and came to rest on my mons. His fingers played with my dark curly pubic hair as he looked at me in the reflection of the mirror.

"This gets shaved clean when we go home," he said.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Who was this man? Did I know him at all?

"Do you hear me, Ami? Shaved clean."

"Yes, Gadil."

I leaned against him and stroked his cock through his pants. Our eyes held each other's gaze in the mirrored glass. We both had the look of sex starved lovers.

He pulled the small lace V shaped material away from my pubic area and began to play with my sex. I heard the young girl as she cleared her throat and her voice came from outside the dressing curtain as she asked if we needed help.

"No."

Gadil 's voice was very stern. The next thing we heard was the clicking of her heels as she left the dressing room. I'm certain she knew what we were doing and that was both horrifying and erotic.

Gadil placed my hands on the wall beside the mirror. He kissed down my back and over my buttock as he pulled the lace thong down my legs and off. I heard the sound of his zipper being undone and I couldn't believe what he was about to do.

Placing his foot between mine, he kicked my feet apart. I stood there naked, in nothing but the black heels he had chosen for me to wear. I couldn't believe what I saw in the reflection of the mirror, but I found it to be a major turn on for me. Watching us was very erotic.

My husband was arousing me in so many ways. I would have never thought this was possible. Something had changed in Gadil.

His hands were on my breasts again. He played, teased, and caressed them. Then he played with my pussy and easily slid his finger into me.

"So wet, wife. So wet."

He fingered me as our eyes held each other's in the mirror.

"You'll be the hottest wife on this trip," he said and I felt his hard cock rub up and down my backside. I could feel the wetness on the tip of his penis as he stroked along the crack of my ass.

His hand went up, along my spine, and he pushed me forward to a semi bent position. He slid his cock between my legs and stroked it along my now wet slit. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever done to me. I was loving his touch, loving his cock, loving the feeling he caused in me. I couldn't believe he was doing this in such a public area. I was thankful that he had asked for a private dressing area when we arrived.

Without warning, he slid his cock into me in one forceful plunge and I bucked in surprise. It didn't hurt because I was so wet and so wanting of him. I was so turned on, that I immediately began to rock back against him and he filled me fully. He spanked my ass as he watched me in the reflection.

"That's it. Take my cock, Ami, take my cock. Take it all."

He pulled on my hips and forced me against him harder and faster until he came. My legs shook as I watched his face in the mirror and felt his cock pulse as he shot his sperm deep inside of me.

Gadil loved my breasts. Reaching up, he played with my breast, pinching my nipples hard with one hand, as he masturbated me and played with my clit with his other. His cock was still firm inside of me. He thrust into me deeply and pushed me over the edge when he bit down on my neck, pinched my nipple hard, and pressed firmly on my clit with his thumb as he rubbed against it as fast as possible.

When I came, he looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

"I think we're going to have to buy this dress," he said, "and that lace thong."

I nodded as I held myself up against the wall.

**********

After our shopping trip, Gadil insisted that I start wearing some of the new clothes he bought for me while I was in the house. He said he wanted me to get used to wearing them. Since they were things I would have never worn before, I thought it was a good idea and since it was only the two of us, in our home, I felt more at ease trying out such revealing clothing.

I was a modest woman and I definitely needed practice to feel comfortable in such provocative clothing. Most of what he chose, I could never wear out or in the company of family or friends. These were things I would only be able to wear when we were away, with strangers, or I was in the house...or at least I thought so at the time.

As the days before our trip went by, I wore the clothing around the house. Gadil insisted I get used to being more sexily dressed. He started to push things further and further to the extreme for me. He wanted me to go without panties while I was home. He had me wear some of the short skirts around the house and he didn't try to hide his desire.

Often, when I would be serving dinner, his hands would find their way under my skirt.

His requests became more and more outside of our norm. When our son came home from university, I went back to wearing my more modest clothing. I was told not to and informed that our son was a man and was aware of how women in the outside world dressed.

That night, Gadil set out an outfit for me to wear. It was a short black skirt that fit me very tightly. I could barely bend in it. He also told me that wearing underwear was forbidden from now on unless he gave me permission to wear some of the new ones, most of which were very scantily made. Bras were also not to be worn in the house.

My new found freedom was no longer feeling free.

At dinner that night, I could feel not only my husband's eyes on me, but my son was also watching me intensely. I felt very uncomfortable.

"How do you like your mother's new outfit?" he asked our son.

"It's nice."

"Nice. Only nice? Are you a blind man? She looks sexy, doesn't she?" He teased my son.

"Gadil ," I looked at my husband in disbelief.

"He's a man, Ami. He knows what a sexy woman looks like."

"I'm his mother."

"Yes, you are. And I'm his father. Trust me, he has an appreciation for a sexy woman."

It was an odd feeling the entire night. I felt like their eyes were on me all night. It didn't feel right at all. But I had to admit, I was, in an unusual way, enjoying the attention.

Over the next few days, I went around the house with barely any clothes on. I cleaned in a silky robe that barely covered the bottom of my ass and my lady parts. Even when I was dressed, I followed the new rules that Gadil had given me.

When my husband was working, I could feel my son staring at me. I was ashamed to admit that I found him looking at me more than once, actually staring at me. At times, it made me uncomfortable to see the look on his face when I caught him.

The week before our trip was scheduled, Gadil, our son, and I went out frequently. Gadil always chose the outfit I was to wear. At first, it was only when we went out to dinner, just the three of us. We never went close to home and we tried to make sure that it was far enough away that it would be unlikely that anyone we knew would be there.

My husband enjoyed watching strangers look at me. He and my son made a game out of how many men would eye me up as we walked or ate dinner. I was very uncomfortable at first, but then, I began to enjoy the attraction of the men. As they stared at me, their thoughts were obvious by the lust in their eyes. It made me feel ashamed, but also sexy on some level. I was conflicted about it all.

"Do you like the way they look at you?" Gadil asked.

"I didn't, but I'm getting more used to it now. I like feeling sexy, but at the same time, I'm uncomfortable with the way they look at me sometimes. Do you like it?"

"Yes. Knowing every man here wants to fuck my wife is amazing. Knowing I'm going to be the one to do it is even more arousing."

I blushed at his words, but I knew it was having an effect on Gadil too. Each night, when we returned home, Gadil would make love to me. He'd become more assertive in the bedroom. I was as excited as he was most nights.

One night, we had bumped into a few of his friends at the restaurant. They didn't even try to keep their eyes off of me. I wasn't wearing a bra and it was obvious because my nipples were erect and the material was clingy. Even my son was continuously staring at me that night.

Feeling the attraction of my son was an odd feeling. It was a little scary to me. Incest was fairly common and I knew it. But, it was never spoken of openly. Now, I was beginning to feel that I knew why. Having your own son look at you with even the slightest of sexual interest was unnerving. Yet, I saw and felt his attraction to me. I knew my son was trying to hide it, but it was obvious.

Later that night, Gadil and I were in our bedroom. He was excited about his friends seeing me. He told me how he felt knowing they all were attracted to me.

"Ami, not one of them could take their eyes off of you. I felt so proud and of course, turned on. My wife was wanted by every man in that room, some of them my friends. That must excite you too."

He looked at me and I bit my lip.

"Did it? Excite you?"

My body trembled and goosebumps formed all over me. My nipples became hard and again, they were visible through the light cotton material that hung against my breasts.

"Yes. It did, but there was something else tonight," I said quietly. I was ashamed to tell him.

"What? Tell me, what was it?"