His Father's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our son. Adi, was staring at me as much, if not more, than your friends and the strangers around us. Every time I looked at him, he was staring at me. Staring at my breasts or my legs. It was...it was...uncomfortable to see. He tries to hide it most of the time, but I've caught him several times."

Telling Gadil that our son was looking at me inappropriately, sexually, seemed to turn him on more.

"He's a man. He sees an attractive and sexy body. A woman's body. He doesn't differentiate the fact that it's his mother's body. He is simply a man who is attracted to a sexy body. Besides, he's sucked these breasts. He came from this pussy. He's been there already."

As he said that, he pulled me to him and touched my breasts and pussy as he teased me. He sat me on his lap and I could feel how hard his cock was already. In seconds, he had me naked. He became more excited as I told him it made me uncomfortable having our son look at me in a sexual way.

"I think maybe you liked it and that is what is bothering you. Mommy likes her baby boy looking at her body."

"Stop it," I said, blushing at the thought. Did I like it? I questioned myself.

Gadil flipped me to the bed. I was on my back and he pulled me to the edge of the bed. He stripped and stood between my legs. His cock was hard and pointing at me, it bobbed up and down in excitement. My husband watched as I couldn't take my eyes from his darkly engorged cock. He smiled at me as he stroked it, then dropped to his knees and tossed my legs over his shoulders. His head dove between my legs and he ate me like a starving man eats the meal he's been deprived from for weeks...only we had made love earlier that morning and my husband was not starving.

At first, my hands went above my head as I stretched and relaxed into a state of arousal and excitement. Then, I began to play with my breasts. My nipples were achy and I had to touch them.

I started off softly caressing them, bringing them to arousal. Then I felt needy and wanting more. I pinched and pulled on them like Gadil often does. I arched up, off the bed as I played with my breasts and my husband tongued my pussy with abandon.

I cried out and lifted my head to see Gadil's face as he peeked up from between my legs. His mouth left my pussy and he wiggled his tongue at me teasingly. His face was shiny and wet from my excitement. He again dropped his head between my legs and began to kiss my thighs, then my vulva, then he spread me open and kissed my clit.

He was kissing, nibbling, and licking me as I cried out in lust and need.

I heard a creeking sound and looked to the door to our room. My son, Adi, was staring at me. I was naked, playing with my breast with one hand and holding his father's head between my legs with the other. I wanted to yell at him, to tell him to leave, but I didn't.

He stood there half naked, wearing only his sleep shorts. They were pulled down in the front, his cock was in his hand, and he was stroking himself as he watched. He knew I saw him and he didn't move. His eyes dared me to say something, but I couldn't. I looked back at him and then fell back to the bed.

Was having him there, knowing he was watching me making me more aroused? Gadil's words played in my head. Mommy likes her baby boy looking at her. Was he right?

Gadil, pushed his tongue into me several times, then his fingers took over as his mouth covered my clit. He suckled me softly as his fingers penetrated me. With each moan I gave him, he sucked harder and harder until I cried out and came on his face.

He licked me clean and then sucked his fingers.

"So wet wife, so sweet tasting. I love your taste."

I looked from the pleased smile on the handsome face of my husband, to the pleasured, handsome face of my son. Adi was still standing in the door, staring at me through the small opening. I had no doubt that Adi had just orgasmed while watching his father pleasure me.

When I looked again, he was gone. I closed my eyes in shame. Did having him watch make things more exciting? It was a question that frightened me.

************

The following week, we went on our scheduled trip. Gadil had a few business meetings at one of the resort conference areas. A group of investors were looking for IT support and some research and development ideas to be worked on by Gadil 's group. We took Adi with us because Gadil wanted to introduce him to some of the company reps. If Adi decided to go to the United States for graduate school, these people might be in a position to help him get into one of the better schools. He also didn't want me to be alone while he was at his business meeting.

Our trip took us to Goa, located on the coast of western India along the Arabian Sea. The area was beautiful and we were able to do some sightseeing between Gadil 's morning meetings and the late dinner parties that were scheduled.

Goa is known for its history as a Portuguese colony and the beautiful, preserved architecture of the 17th century churches that still stand strong. The beaches are spectacular and we found ourselves spending more time there than anywhere else.

That's where things took an unexpected turn. Gadil had requested a junior suite, so that Adi could have his own space, but be in our suite. One day, my husband had an early morning breakfast meeting. I was still in bed when he left. Adi's room was off the sitting room, across from our bedroom.

I was naked and stretching out in bed. The sun was shining in through the balcony doors in our room. I had opened them a little to allow the cool ocean breeze in. I thought I heard a noise in the other room, but assumed Adi was roaming around. I didn't think twice about it.

There was a knock on my door, only one knock. Then the doors opened and Adi stood there, looking down at me.

"Adi, you don't just walk in my room like that," I said and moved to reach for the sheets at the bottom of the bed. Before I could pull them up to cover me, Adi was sitting on them, staring up at me.

I looked for my robe, but realized it wasn't on the bed and was on the sitting chair next to the glass doors.

I tried to cover myself with my hands, but that wasn't very helpful. I'm ashamed to say that although I found the incident embarrassing, I also found it arousing. I knew my son was excited by what he was doing. It was obvious that he found staring at me arousing. His pants were bulging from his erection.

"You need to leave my room," I said and pointed to the door. "Now, Adi."

He didn't say anything as he reached back, took hold of my ankle and spread my legs open.

"Adi, no!"

He stared between my legs for several seconds before he looked back at me. His hand slowly made its way up my leg. As he reached my knee, I tried to close my legs, but he crawled up and placed himself between them.

"Adi, stop it right now."

I tried to pull away from him, but couldn't.

He licked his lips and shook his head no. He grasped me behind the knees and pulled me down to a flat position on the mattress. I didn't know what to do. I watched him as he continued to crawl on top of me and then laid his full body weight on top of me.

He didn't say a word. Neither did I. At first, he laid there. I was frozen in place. Then his hands began to work their way up my sides, over my breasts, and he played with my nipples, making them peak and tingle.

I was ashamed that my body was reacting so. I could feel my breaths quicken. My nipples were achy and wanting more. I couldn't believe how wet I was becoming and the ache from my nipples was shared with my pussy. I tried to hold my legs tightly together, but my son pushed his knee between them and opened them.

Now his hands were exploring my entire body. I was ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, but the truth was that I was also very aroused and sexually excited.

"Adi, stop this. It's not right," I said, but when his mouth found my breast and he began to suckle me, I moaned and lost any hope of winning that battle.

I cradled his head against my breast as he suckled me like he did when he was a little boy. It was an odd feeling to want to nurture your son as a mother, but respond to him as a woman.

He sucked for a few minutes without saying a word. His hand moved between my legs and his fingers worked their way between my lips. He felt how warm and wet I was. He played with me as he continued to suckle my breast. At one point, he withdrew his fingers, brought them to his mouth and tasted my essence.

As I watched him, I felt the warm excitement grow between my legs. I closed my eyes, and bit my lip. My nipples were hard, my body trebled in excitement, my pussy was warm, wet, and needy. I was so ashamed, but so aroused.

It was like he read the conflicting messages my body and my brain were having. There was an internal conflict between good and bad...and the bad was winning.

His mouth left my breast and he looked at me as he began to move down my body. He placed little kisses all the way down my chest and abdomen. Then he spread my legs wide, held them open and licked my slit. He moaned, kissed one lip, then the other, then he placed a long kiss upon my wet open pussy, moved off of me and left the room without saying a word.

I was shaking. My body trembled. I wasn't sure if it was from excitement or shame.

I got up, took a shower and masturbated in the warm water as I recalled what had taken place.

**********

Later that morning, Gahil called and invited us to meet him for lunch. Adi and I went down to the pool area and had lunch with Gahil. Neither of us had said a word about what took place earlier, but when my husband asked our son how his morning was, he looked at me, smiled and said, very nice.

I couldn't say a thing. I simply picked up my glass of juice and took a sip. My hand shook.

We made arrangements to go to the beach later. When Gadil finished his work, he met us in the room and we were about to put our swimsuits on when my husband asked which suit I was going to wear. I showed him a pretty teal one-piece. He shook his head no, and handed me a black, tie string, bikini.

"It's too revealing," I more or less protested.

"It's a beach. There's barely anyone there today. We'll practically have the area to ourselves. Wear that one. I like it."

I changed from my outfit into the bikini he chose and pulled a pretty multicolored wrap around me and tied it off over one shoulder. At least I was covered sufficiently to walk through the lobby and out to the beach.

We walked down to a less populated area of the beach to spend the late afternoon. I took off my wrap and watched both my husband and my son as they took in the tie string bikini that Gadil insisted I wear. It was barely large enough to cover my breasts and my ass, but my husband demanded I wear it. He actually said that it covered exactly as much as needed covering.

I felt like it barely covered a thing.

Anyway, I was wearing it when we went swimming. Gadil, Adi, and I were in a more remote area of the beach and hardly anyone was around. We were all playing in the surf when a wave hit me and my top came undone in the back.

"Gadil, tie this for me please," I asked as I held the bra top in place.

Instead of tying my back tie, my husband undid the neck strings and pulled the top from me. Then he pulled the strings on the sides of my bottoms and they washed away in the current as I tried to grab hold of my top.

Adi grabbed them before they were completely washed away.

"Give me those," I called to him and he laughed and tossed them to Gadil. The wave and tide went out and my breasts were bared for all to see.

"This is not funny," I said to them both as the played monkey in the middle with me and refused to give me my swimsuit.

I was naked and they were playing games. Then it happened, my husband was behind me and holding me around the waist. He lifted me out of the water and my naked body was completely exposed, top and bottom.

Adi stared at me. The look in his eye was unmistakable. It was pure lust and desire, not unlike the look he had that morning.

I felt warm, even in the spray of the cold water. I couldn't help the feelings that I was having, nor could I stop my body's response to everything. My husband was holding me in a cradled position now, and my son was staring at me with want.

I was angry and embarrassed, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was also aroused. Gadil tossed me like a sack of potatoes and Adi caught me in his arms. Now, I was fully naked and my adult son was holding me in his arms. I felt myself get warm and wet...really wet...between my legs.

Adi smiled down at me and kissed me. His tongue quickly dipped between my lips and into my mouth. It was over in a second, but there was no denying that it took place.

Gadil swam to where Adi held me. He was laughing as he took me in a deep kiss and held it for several seconds. Someone's hand was between my legs. Someone's fingers were tweaking my nipples, I wasn't sure whose hands were where. I only knew I felt more aroused, desired, and sexual than I ever had in my life and I knew it wrong to feel so.

They gave me back my suit and I tied it tightly as we continued to play in the surf. The pulsing need in my pussy didn't stop for several minutes. I was glad to be running in the cold surf, but I noticed they were both looking at me with hunger in their eyes.

I looked from the handsome face of my husband to the younger version of the same face on my son. Neither gave me a hint as to whose hands were on me and where.

It is well known that incest is present and wide spread in many families throughout our country and throughout the world. I know of several members in my own extended family who have been part of such things. I never thought I would experience it, but now, after today, I wasn't sure what might happen.

The thought scared me. Horrified me a little, yet, at the same time, it had taken hold of my mind and I found myself wondering what it would be like. Was it wrong if so many did it? Was it taboo?

**********

We attended several dinners and parties as the week went by. We had a lot of fun and met a number of new people. Gadil felt that the business side of things went well and his company received the contract that he was hoping for. The only problem was that he had to leave for two weeks as soon as we arrived home.

Gadil was barely home for twenty-four hours before Adi was driving him to the airport. Before he left, he made sure to inform Adi that he was the man of the house and that he was in charge of not only taking care of the house, but of taking care of me. They both looked at me and smiled. I knew the smiles had two totally different meanings. Chills went through me as I looked from my husband to my son.

I tried not to read anything more into the exchange, but I wasn't sure what either of them were thinking at the moment.

That night, at dinner, I wore a bra and panties, and I was dressed in my regular clothing. I felt that since my husband wasn't home, it was better not to wear the outfits he had requested me to wear in his presence.

The table was set and dinner was ready. I called Adi to come to the table.

"What are you wearing?" he asked as he looked at me and frowned.

"My regular clothes," I said and continued to place dinner on the table.

"Go change."

"What? Why?"

"Go and change. Put on one of your new outfits. Dress like you're supposed to."

"Adi, your father isn't here and I..."

"He's not here, but I am. I'm in charge while he's gone. Do as you're told and go change."

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Adi, I am your mother. Do not talk to me like that."

"And I am the man of the house. I'm in charge and you will do as I say."

I looked at him in disbelief, but I knew he was serious. I hesitated a moment too long. Adi stepped toward me, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Immediately he began to pull clothing from my closet. He chose a thin, white top with short sleeves and a short blue skirt.

"Put these on," he said and stood there.

I knew he planned on watching me change and I was nervous, but also ashamed that I was a little turned on by his dominant behavior. I quickly took off the blouse I was wearing and went to pull the white one over my head.

"Take off that bra before you put that on. You know the rules."

Again I looked at my son. Again, I saw lust in his eyes. Again, I hesitated too long.

Adi was on me like a cat on a mouse. He quickly turned me around and undid my bra. It was down my arms and off of me in no time at all. He pulled the zipper to the long skirt I had on and it too fell to the floor. My panties were practically torn off my body and I stood before him naked.

He stood there and looked at me. I tried to cover myself, but he took my hands and held them behind my back. His eyes went black and he licked his lips as he stared at me. He held my gaze for quite a long time before he allowed his eyes to move down to my breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts," he whispered as he pulled me a little closer to him. "I love them. I always have. He leaned down and kissed one, then the other. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it till it peaked. Pulling his mouth from me, he let it pop from between his lips."

"Adi, this isn't right."

"Who is to decide what is right and what isn't?"

I swallowed, not knowing what to say or do, but knowing I was unable to move both frightened and excited me. The thoughts and feelings that were going through my head and body were foreign to me. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. How could this happen? How could I be aroused by the look and touch of my son?

I went to step back and he held me tighter.

His gaze moved further down my body and he stared at my now clean shaven pussy.

"Did you shave today?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

He slapped his open palm against my sex and smiled as he fetl my dapness.

"Answer me. Did you shave today?" he said, and slapped me again, then went back to holding my wrists as he tightened his grip on them, forcing me to arch back in his hold.

"Yes," I could barely say the word.

"You shaved for me," he said and pulled me even closer.

Now, my face was right in front of his. My breasts were mere centimeters from his chest.

"Say it," he commanded. "'Tell me."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what?" He pressured me for a more complete answer.

"I shaved for you."

He smiled and he pulled me up against his body. He was tall like his dad, but his body was that of a young, firm, athlete.

"So you can't deny that you want me, can you?"

I turned my head and refused to answer him. He grasped the back of my head by my hair and turned my head to face him.

"You want me, don't you? You want this as much as I do? You like it. You like my mouth on yours. Like my touch, my hands on you, my fingers in you, like in the ocean that day. Tell me, do you like it? Don't pretend anymore. I know you like it. Tell me!"

I hesitated and then slowly nodded. "Yes, I like it, but it's not right. We can'"

He smiled and his eyes went dark. I watched as he licked his lips and tried to control his breathing. He was panting with desire. I knew that look. It was the same look his father had when he wanted me.

His lips touched mine. At first, it was barely a touch. Then it was a soft kiss, then it was more. Adi's tongue pushed between my lips and gained access to my mouth. His kiss deepended and his tongue explored the warmth of my mouth. He moaned and I opened my mouth to him. I could no longer resist.

It only took a few seconds before I was kissing him back.

He released his hold on my wrists. His focus was now on my breasts as his hand caressed it and traced around my areola.

"Such beautiful breasts. Such dark areola."