His Father's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then flicked over my nipple, causing it to harden. I made a quiet squeek sound as he flicked my nipple.

"Lucious little black berries for me to suck."

He did it again, flicked my nipple, then took it in his mouth and sucked it. My head fell back and I sighed.

"Do you like that?" he asked as he watched my face for a response.

I nodded and he smiled, then he did it several more times, each time with more force until my quiet sounds became cries of pain and pleasure.

He moved me to the bed and released my wrists as he laid me back. He pulled my legs until my ass was resting at the edge of the bed, then he tossed a pillow on the floor, spread my legs and went to his knees.

"Let's see how long it takes me to make you cry out like you did the other night. I want you to come for me."

I felt a gush of warmth and wet at his words. I knew he was trying to humiliate me with them and they had the exact effect he wanted from them. I was wet and wanting.

His head dipped as he spread my legs wide.

"Hold them there," he commanded as he kept his eyes on me and licked me from back to front with the flat of his tongue several times over.

"Your pussy tastes so good, amma. I love your pussy, mommy."

"Oh...my...ohhh..." was all I could say as I tried to pull away from his tongue.

Adi grabbed me by my knees and held me in place. Again, his face dipped between my legs and all I saw was a head of dark black hair.

He separated my labia and he traced my inner folds with his tongue. I couldn't believe what was happening and I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. The problem was, I didn't want him to stop. It felt so good. I wanted more.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine it wasn't my son kneeling before me, spreading my legs, diving with hunger into my pussy, and eating me in a way that was causing me such pleasure, I bit my lip to prevent myself from having an orgasm.

Adi was smart. He must have sensed what I was trying to do.

"Open your eyes, amma. I want you to see me. I want you to know whose mouth brings you so much pleasure your pussy pulses upon my tongue and weeps in excitement."

His hands released their hold on me and began to slowly make their way up my thighs. It didn't take long before he was separating my labia with his fingers and exploring my vulva with them. He kissed, suckled, and nibbled me all over.

"Oh amma, I want you. Tell me you like this. Tell me you want it, amma."

"Oh my...yes, my beta...yes, my son."

He licked, sucked, and tasted me. When my body involuntarily trembled, he worked his tongue into my hole and tongue fucked me until my legs wrapped around his head. He laughed as his mouth covered me and the vibration of his laugh added to the sensations that were coursing through me.

"Fuck, you taste so good, amma" he said. Then to add more humiliation, he added, "Sorry for cursing, mommy."

He laughed as he buried his head between my legs again and ate me until I orgasmed. When he finished, he stood and stipped off his clothes. Standing naked between my legs, he looked like a bronze god. Lean, muscular, and beautiful.

He took my legs in his hands and twisted them until my body flipped over and I was on my tummy. Then, his powerful hands were on my waist and he lifted me into a kneeling position. I was on all fours and he held my hips and pulled me back to him.

My ass pressed against his lower abdomen and he adjusted himself. I felt his cock against my ass as he slowly teased it up and down the crack of my ass. Pre-cum leaked from him and coated me. He slid the length of his cock through his cum and made it slick. Then he spread my ass cheeks and slid his cock between them, holding them tightly so that they hugged his cock as he slid his cock between my cheeks and began to masturbate cradled between my cheeks.

Adi began to breath hard. I could hear his moans between strokes and then he would slow down and try to calm himself. I knew he didn't want to orgasm from that. He wanted to be in me. I just knew it.

He stroked his hard cock between my ass cheeks for a few minutes. I was wet from him and I could feel it leaking from me and making my thighs slick. I was at the same time ashamed and aroused. I was in such mental, emotional, and physical conflict between what was right and what felt so good.

But, the feeling he was causing me was too amazing to want it to stop. When I looked over my shoulder, his eyes were closed and his face was tense.

All of a sudden he stopped.

He moved closer, spread my knees wide, and stood between my lower legs. I felt the head of his cock as he slid it between my labia and poked at my vagina. He slapped my ass and I moved back for better access.

His arm came around my waist and held me tightly against him. He was so strong. His hand dropped and cupped my sex. His fingertips found and stroked my clit as he pushed his cock head in me. I moved back again, taking him deeper.

"You want me inside of you?" he said between gasping breaths.

"Yes," I gasped back, equally in need for more.

"Say it. Call me by name and say it."

"I want you inside of me, Adi. Please."

"Yes, amma. Yes, mommy," he said and he thrust his cock into me and I rocked on him to take him deeper.

His fingers played with my pussy. He stroked my clit. He thrust his cock in and out and pushed harder and deeper inside of me than Gadil had ever entered me. My entire body was rocked by his force. My head jerked as he thrust into me. My breasts bounced forward and back as he held my hips to still me while he pummeled me with his cock.

I cried out as I was taken to the edge by my handsome son.

"Adi, I'm ready. I'm going to come."

"Come amma. Come, for your beta, mommy. Come for your son, mommy."

With those words ringing in my ears, my son fucked me hard and pinched my clit as I came all over his cock and called his name.

"Adi...Adi...Adi."

"Come for me, mommy. Come."

************

The next morning, I woke to find Adi wrapped around me. His arms were around me and my breast was cupped in his left hand. His right held my sex and his leg was draped over mine. I could barely move.

I tried to stretch out and not wake him, but it was impossible. He woke and pulled me to him.

"Good morning, amma."

"Good morning, Adi."

"Turn and look at me," he said. I could almost hear the little boy who used to crawl in bed with me, but he was no longer a little boy. He was a young man.

He kissed me on the lips then he smiled. He moved down my body until his mouth was level with my breasts. Then, he lifted my breast to his mouth and began to suckle. He wasn't being at all sexual this time. He was actually nursing on my breast.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me as he nursed. I was shocked at first, but then I relaxed and realized how natural it felt to have him, my little beta, nurse from me. It had been years since we shared this bond, but now, it was different. A different type of bonding. One no one would understand. One, I wasn't sure I understood.

I played with his hair as he nursed and kissed the top of his head. He made a few sounds of contentment as he continued to suckle and I held him close.

Adi slept in my bed that night and every night for two weeks. Each night, he would make love to me. Every morning, he'd wake and quietly nurse on my breast before leaving my bed and going to take a shower. We never talked about what we did throughout the days and nights we spent together.

When Gadil returned home, things went back to the way they were before we left for our business trip and mini vacation.

Though, every time Gadil went away, Adi came to my room.

**********