His Father's Tough Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a smoother sensation and more potent than any previous one, his whole body was immersed in the pleasure as his useless penis dribbled forth another stream of cum. It was watery and thin, not at all like the virile orgasms he was used to. It was both emasculating and freeing to have the ultimate pleasure while a cock was still thrusting in his anus, his cock not even hard.

The intense contractions broke his father's control and with a deep thrust he seeded his son deep in his rectum as his orgasm spewed his creamy, thick cum into the formerly virginal channel of his son.

Theo's body was cooling down from his orgasm as he noticed that his lips were sliding along his father's. his father's large hand was cupping his head as his tongue explored Theo's mouth.

Tentatively, Theo opened his mouth wider, allowing better access, his tongue dualing his father's.

He shuddered from the sensation of kissing a man; so unlike kissing a girl, more demanding, the tongue stronger and able to easily dominate his own. As he shuddered, his channel clenched again against the softening manhood still plugging the flood of cum in his rectum.

The kiss broke as his deflowered hole tried to reclaim its tightness and inadvertently pushing the soft cock out, along with a stream of cum, running down the back of his buttcheek.

This father sighed and sat up. "How do you feel now, boy? Better?"

Theo nodded shyly, unable to meet his father's eyes, despite the fact that they had just performed the most intimate act with his father taking his anal virginity and depositing a healthy cumload deep inside.

"Good, but I suppose a boy your age still have your hormones running wild. How often do you jack off?"

"Every morning, dad," Theo said shyly. There was no point in lying, otherwise he would just have to embarrass himself even more to come beg for and orgasm each morning.

As Theo sat up, his weakened sphincter couldn't hold back the dam of cum gravity was about to flow from his anus so he ran to the master bathroom, one hand cupping his still uncomfortable dicklet that hurt with every movement and the other hand trying to cover his loose opening as he ran. He couldn't help but grimace at the difference; this morning it was a tight seal and now it was deflowered, swollen and gaping mouth hungry for a cock to fill it again while still dripping cum.

His father nodded slightly, watching him hurry to the bathroom. "Yes, I suppose I'll have to make sure to drain your prostate every morning, lest we have your little pecker in agony again."

He plopped down on the toilet so his father's seed could evacuate his anus. His sated penis twitched at the prospect of that thick cock plunging within him every morning. Giving up his masculinity, his ability to have an erection and even real cum seemed a small price to pay for the itch he had always had in his anus to be scratched.

Now that he knew just how good it felt to have a cock bring him to orgasm, he had no fear that he would ever knock up another girl. In a round about way, his father's punishment really had the desired effect by ensuring Theo would never even look twice at a girl again.

The End

12