His Father's Tough Love Ch. 04

Story Info
His father shaves Theo's cock and locks him in chastity.
3.1k words
4.33
7.8k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting nature take its course, his father let Theo's cock grow uninterrupted, eventually easing the ginger sound from the small opening. Large fingers softly rubbed the violated urethra, drawing a soft moan from his son.

Finally, after a long night, his father made quick work of removing the gag, then releasing his wrists, then his ankles form the bonds.

Despite how energised his erect cock was, the rest of him was tired, physically, mentally and emotionally. Theo slumped down when he was released, his father easily catching him before he could lay on the bed.

Carrying his naked boy in his arms, he supported him under the knees and behind his back. The position felt so natural, Theo turned into the warmth from his father, accidentally grounding his very erect flesh into his father's stomach.

"I'm so sorry dad," Theo whispered "Sorry that I was so irresponsible, sorry I made you worry... just all of it." Then, realising that his erection was leaking precum onto his dad, he added, "Sorry that I ejaculated on your face earlier, sorry that I'm hard again now." he hid his embarrassed face in the broad shoulder by his head.

As his father set him down on the edge of the bathtub in the spacious master bathroom, his father said, "I know you're sorry, Theo. We will work on it together, I will help make sure that it doesn't happen again." After another second he added, "And it's probably better if you are erect of the next part, it will make it easier."

Theo was drained from everything this evening and didn't have the energy to wonder about the last sentence.

Filling the tub partway with water, he helped lower Theo into the large, steaming oval tub.

His father gently washed his face clean, then soaped his upper body, his arms and then when at his abdomen he had to scrub a little harder to wash away this morning's dried cum, then rinsing it with the attached handheld sprayer. Then he shed most of his own clothes quickly, revealing his tight, well taken care of body, only his underwear remained in place. His body was smooth, the light emphasising his muscles.

He got into the tub and had Theo sit on the rim, guiding him to spread his thighs wide enough for him to crouch between them from inside the tub. Theo flinched, his legs still sore from spending the evening bent and spread so wide.

Face flushed red knowing that he was now literally with his erection in his father's face. His small testicles couldn't hide the fact that he still had the thick ginger plug buried in his anus. He couldn't hide that he was hard, not because of morning wood, not because of the aphrodisiac effects of the ginger figging, but because he still couldn't control this part of his own body.

Fingers started washing his crotch, the pubic hair clumped with dry patches of that morning's accidental ejaculation, the shaft bearing stains of many, many paths of dried precum, the head still burbling forth fresh streams of precum, welling up in the freshly violated urethra before flowing down over old dry stains, dampening his wiry pubic hair.

His father lathered the soap through his sparse bush, but didn't try to untangle his pubic hair. He added extra soap lather to his palm before closing his fist around the bobbing erection. Starting from the base, his fist moved and twisted upward, stopping before he reached the leaking head when he heard Theo's sharp gasp followed by a moan.

"Steel yourself, Theo. I must clean you up and you are in charge of your own body, take a deep breath and I'll be brief."

Theo nodded. He didn't want his father to know that he most certainly didn't want him to be brief, that he was enjoying every second, despite knowing that it was wrong of him and that his father was only taking care of him because he was wrung out after his punishment. This was the first time his father was touching his erection that wasn't to punish him, and it felt embarrassingly good.

He obeyed his father and took a deep breath before his foreskin was rolled down to quickly soap up his sensitive head and wash away the tears of precum that pooled up in the little piss slit.

Then his father made sure to clean his foreskin thoroughly, before rinsing his entire crotch and erection.

He reached over and grabbed a can of shaving cream, he focussed on coating the pubis, then cupping his furred genital pouch and gently massaging foam into it as well.

With all the hair coated in a bubbly white, he retrieved a new, sharp razor and methodically started to denude Theo of the layer of white foam speckled with his wispy hair. Each time he lifted the razor he cleaned it in the water in the tub before going for the next patch.

As more and more of his flesh were freed from the hair, it removed baby soft pink skin underneath.

He gripped the penis by the head to pull it this way and that to shave away all the hair along the bottom of his shaft.

Then it was his testicles, which his father pulled taut, carefully gliding the blade along his very sensitive area, making sure not to nick him.

"Lean back a little," his father instructed when it came time to shave his taint; the stretch of skin between his balls and anus.

He added more shaving cream and removing the few wiry hairs from there as well, but stopping just before he would reach the base of the ginger buttplug that was still stretching the small starfish of Theo's anus. He watched how the little hole wrinkled and scrunched up even tighter against the little stem, before relaxing again. It seemed as if Theo knew his father were observing that entrance that he was forbidden from having penetrated, and was unconsciously trying to close his starfish, to hide the fact that it was, indeed, being penetrated.

He didn't need to shave around the anus as it was already smooth, and he anyway couldn't remove the plug from Theo's bottom from this angle.

So he rinsed away the cream and hair, then quickly washed the rest of Theo's body, pulled the tub's plug and let the water drain.

After drying in large white towels, he carried his son back to the master bedroom, setting him down on the bed and told him to wait there.

Returning to the bedroom his father held a shiny, stainless steel object in his hand, and a bottle of lube, both set down next to where Theo was, and another glass of ice on the nightstand along with a towel.

His father had him lay back against the cushions by the headboard, leaning comfortably with his legs once again spread open.

Theo swallowed but finally managed to voice his question. "Dad, why did you shave me?"

"Didn't I promise to help you control yourself? This will prevent you from making bad choices, from getting another girl in trouble, until you learn to control you penis and yourself. Until then, you will wear this. It's called a chastity cage."

While he had been out, thinking, that afternoon, he had realised that this was the solution to make sure his son didn't really get a girl pregnant next time. He would make sure there was no next time. He realised that his son was an adult, but he was still so innocent, still his little boy.

He had long suspected that his son might be gay, but his submissive personality had always meant him follow orders from anyone who presented themselves as authoritative. He suspected that this was what happened here, his son was so eager to please that he obeyed this older girl who was toying with him, and even let her have unprotected sex despite his better judgement, just because he was so susceptible to obeying.

"I'm going to put it on you, but first we need to get rid of this erection, huh? It made made it easier to shave off the hair, but now we'll use ice to fit it in your new cage."

When he had chosen the chastity cage he had subconsciously decided that his sweet boy must have a small, delicate pecker to match his timid personality. And so he had gotten a small cage marketed toward sissies. He now thought back and realised that he had seen his son's erect penis just this morning, but he had been so angry, so furious that his brain seemed to have failed to pick up on the fact that his son had a thick monster hidden in his jeans every day. Then there was also the part where his son had ejaculated right onto his face. No father ever expect such an event to take place, his brain seemed to have short circuited.

He took the towel and asked Theo to lift his hips so he could place it over the covers so the ice he will be using won't cause a wet mess.

As he slid the towel under his slender hips, his attention gravitated to the sight between his son's spread, bent thighs, the ginger plug he used for figging him was still embedded in Theo's rectum.

He tapped the base, "We'll need to remove this now. Will you do it yourself or do you want my help?"

Theo realised that he had become accustomed to the fullness and dull pain in his private little pucker and forgotten that it still needed to come back out.

With everything that had transpired that day, his father spanking his erection to orgasm, putting the ginger buttplug in, using figging as a punishment and even the shaving of his pubic hair, they had both been participants. After all they had shared today together, it seemed wrong somehow for the removal of the plug from his hole to be a solo effort.

His father had been the one to do what his mother had forbidden Theo to do; to insert something into the forbidden backdoor. Perhaps, Theo reasoned, she had meant specifically that he wasn't allowed to touch his own pucker, but she had never said anything about someone else. Since it was his father who touched him there, it must be fine as long as he himself wasn't the one who did it.

"Umm, dad... can you... please?" Theo said softly, afraid to ask explicitly.

"Come over here, stand beside the bed and bend over, it will make it easier."

Feet in the soft carpet, he bent over, thighs slightly spread, his plugged anus pointing right at his father's line of sight, presenting his plugged, virginal entrance for inspection from his father.

His father lightly gripped the exposed base of the ginger, giving it a slight tug. It didn't move, so tightly was it embedded.

"You need to relax your sphincter, Theo, otherwise it won't come out."

"I don't know if I can, it makes me so full and I don't know how to relax or help, dad. But it hurts a little, please hurry," Theo begged.

"I had no idea you would be this tight, thought you would easily be able to handle it..." his father said just above a whisper more to himself than to his son.

Before Theo could ask more questions, the cap of the lube clicked, then the cool gel covered fingers touched the parts of his butthole that wasn't covered by the handle of the plug. With his other hand, his father wiggled the plug back and forth, lifting the handle just a finger width from his anus, but didn't try to force the rather substantial bulb of the plug through the sphincter that was clearly too tightly clenched.

Using the little bit of space, he worked the cool lube around the brown pucker, his finger massaging the tight ring all around to help Theo relax the little muscle.

A little while later, under the ministrations of his finger, the ring began to soften and twitch slightly, expanding a little as it relaxed before contracting to hug the plug stem. That was what he was waiting for, and with the hand holding the base of the plug, he began to ease it out while the other hand continued to help the muscle stretch much more than was comfortable.

His father was taking it slow, careful not to snap the ginger's thin stem. It resulted in Theo's sphincter having to endure opening wide for a long time as the thick bulb was slowly removed. As his father angled the plug for removal, it pressed against something inside him, his cock jerked, happily spraying a gush of precum onto the carpet and his legs. He gasped and his hips jerked, wanting to have that spot stimulated again.

But his movement caused the plug to be fully dislodged, popping free from the tight warm place it had be so happily snuggled for most of the evening.

With a grateful sigh, Theo fell forward onto the bed. The pressure, slight pain from the bulbous vegetable was now gone. His little muscle gaped open for a while, looking like a fish on land.

Gradually it started to close from the large pathway the plug had forced it to be, to only a small gape, as small as it would have been while it was hugging the stem. Only now there was no stem to embrace, so the slightly loosened muscle just continued to gape as Theo stood up again. Despite his relief, he couldn't help wishing to be filled again, and to have that amazing place inside his warm hole be touched again. But his mother's disgusted words rang in his ears from many years ago and he knew he couldn't be the one to touch himself there.

"I'm sorry I made the plug so large, I was scared that you would be too loose to hold in a small one. I had no idea you would be so tight still."

Theo was confused. "But why would I be loose, dad? And why do you say 'still', why wouldn't I be?"

"Well... Theo there's no need to keep pretending, I've suspected for years that you are gay. That was partly why I was so shocked to hear that you had sex with a girl."

"I'm not gay!" his first instinct was to deny any such thought. But he couldn't help thinking back to changing rooms, public bathrooms and even at the beach, his eyes always sought out the beautiful bodies of male perfection. He would think about them long after the fact, daydreaming... Then he added in shock, "Am I?"

"It doesn't matter now, guys or girls, it's my duty to help you stay out of trouble, so let's finish up here. Hop back up on the bed, as you were."

Leaning back against the pillows, hips on the towel, erection against his abdomen, his head drooling a string of precum to his now soft and smooth crotch. He couldn't help touching the soft skin that his father had exposed by just removing the wild hair that used to cover the area.

With an ice chip in his hand, his father ran over the head of his erection, making Theo shiver. He had to clench his hands into fists at his sides to prevent from trying to stop his father. He wanted to make his father proud, and the way to do that was to accept the punishment as he had, and now he had to accept his father's help in the form of a chastity cage.

The ice almost burned against his fiery hard flesh. his erection had wilted a little from the discomfort of the removal of the plug, but the last second it had touched something inside him that had re-energised his cock.

As one ice chip after another melted in an attempt to tame his erection, it finally started working. It's rigidity softened, then it wilted some more. Soon the foreskin closed over the head again and his once proud erection was now a little dicklet to be locked away.

His father dried the water droplets form his penis and testicles, brought the chastity device over and applied some lube to the cockring that would help the device secure him completely.

Now that his penis was a soft little cocktail sausage, his scrotum was much more relaxed and drooped low. It was now a loose sack for his small testicles, not pulled tight to clearly define each little grape. His father wondered about it; when his penis was soft, the little testicles matched his small little pecker nicely, but when he had an erection his monster cock was out of proportion to the small family jewels beneath.

His father searched with his strong fingers through the soft, loose pouch until it located one of the little orbs which he then fed through the lubed steel ring. Then came the other popping through the ring.

His father added a little bit of lube to the foreskin that covered the thickest part of his crown, so that the flaccid little organ could be pushed to join his balls inside the ring that encircled them.

He adjusted the cockring so that it fit snugly close to his body, his penis and testicles hanging down without being pinched.

Then came the chastity cage, measuring just one inch in length and slightly smaller than the circumference of his flaccid organ; it was going to be a very tight fit. Strong but gentle fingers pushed his spongy cockhead into the tube.

The fit looked ridiculous; the broad cockhead wore the tiny cage like a hat. Because it was so small, only the cockhead and a very small portion of the soft shaft fitted inside. Undeterred, his father pushed his encased dicklet closer to his body, lining up the locking mechanism of the cage with that of the cockring.

To Theo's surprise, his father was able to use the little lock to secure the cage to his body, successfully taming his rampant cock, preventing any attempt at reckless behaviour.

For a few moments, both father and son just stared at his red flesh cramped uncomfortably before his father said, "This is for the best, and only for a while. When you can prove that you can make better choices and your grades have significantly improved, then I will release you. Until then, we will only take it off on Saturdays for cleaning and grooming."

Theo's head hung in shame. How did it come to this? That he as an adult needed his father to lock his penis up all because of a girl he didn't even like had unprotected sex with him because he couldn't say 'no' when someone commanded him to do something.

With red cheeks and fresh tears in his eyes, he watched as his father locked the key to his freedom in the built in safe in the master bedroom.