All Comments on 'His First'

by OrdinaryAverageGuy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yeah!

Yeah! And the moon is made of cheese.

Have you any understanding of punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Punctuation? What the fuck!

The story's the thing! So the poor bugger left out a few commas, so fucking what? At least it isn't loaded with ellipses and All

Caps words!

Give the sucker a break. The story's a bit of a cock-teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
His First, Please make it his last.

No, I did not read all of your tale. I don't need to eat all of an egg to know it is bad.

Typically when I read stories in here, my actions are these ....

Load the Story Page 1, and page down to the bottom of Page 1 to see how many pages long it is.

In this instance yours is one page long, so the criticism of the punctuation is there for all to see. So to check whether the criticism is well-founded, it'a a small eye movement to the last sentence, where you "regain your composer".

Beethoven, presumably.

Maybe it was just the one slip up, on a word which not many people know, or use. (or have). Composure, i mean.

But in Paragraph Two, you say "what a waist" not meaning the middle torso,.

And the list goes on.

Not a quotation mark in sight, the dialogue is stilted without it, ( for 'stilted' interpret that as 'impossible to read') . . . eg I said sounds good and headed up to the shower.

Maybe you speak this into a dictaphone on the way to your day job and you have a voice to text on your computer.

Kilroy

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores share one dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous