His Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes a short break like she tells him to and then gathers some more of her pussy juices for lubrication. The boy uses it and begins to press inside her ass. Her anal ring stretches slightly to accommodate him and he is shocked by how tight it is, much tighter than her pussy. "You like how my tight ass feels around your dick, baby?" Reyna asks him seductively, ramming her ass back at the boy. She fucks his cock with her ass and he moans, thrusting into her, feeling her bowels around his rod. Her ass is perfectly curved and he holds onto it for dear life as they fuck.

The boy fucks her sexy ass and feels her tight asshole squeeze him and milk his manhood hard. Soon he is cumming in her ass, screaming as he fills up her hot bowels with his sticky jizz. The boy just goes on spunking inside her until he has no more cum left in his balls. Then he passes out next to her on the bed. He wakes up half an hour later to find her fully dressed with another bag of money on the bed next to him. Reyna is smiling at him as she tells him "This is the final amount of money that you'll need in order to go to college this year. I will drive you to the bank now."

Zach nods and gets dressed like Reyna did when he was resting on the bed. He then follows her outside and gets in the car it's her. She drives them to the bank quite quickly, since it isn't too far away from her place. Once there he deposits the money and she takes him back to his place where she drops him off. He is eager to get some rest and play with Abby. The teenager takes Abby back to his room, ignoring his sister as he walks past her. Zach then gets the Yeowww! catnip fish toy out for the cat and watches as she chews it. The boy smiles, gently petting Abby's head as he watches her.

......

Zach sits in front of his parents and next to his sister at the dinner table that same evening. He looks at each of them very slowly before saying "I have already gotten the $30,000 that I will be needing to go to college. I'll be going to study engineering at Bucknell and you're not going to stop me. I am going because I got accepted and I worked hard to get the money that I'll need." He then turns to Jillian. "You've heard me already. It is my own money and not something our parents gave me so I can decide what to do with it, and I am going to college with it."

"This is crazy. There is no way you could have really gotten that money from some lousy part time job," Jillian scoffs, turning to their parents. "Tell me the truth. You gave it to him, didn't you? Even though you said you're giving me all the money you've got." Their parents both shake their heads, making her look at Zach again. "Well how the hell did you get this much money then? It's impossible. I don't believe it. I won't. Not unless you told me how you got it." Zach sighs as he feels her getting on his nerves more and more. "Did you steal it? That must be it. You must have robbed some poor woman on her way home from the bank. How else could you have gotten all that money, huh?"

Her accusation pisses him off and he looks at his sister, saying "It's none of your damn business how I got my money, Jillian, so please fuck the hell off."

"Watch you language, young man!" his mom snaps.

The teenage boy looks at his mother. "I'm sorry, mom. She was just really annoying me," he says to her in a mildly apologetic tone, not really feeling that sorry. It's not his fault his sister is being such an entitled bitch, after all.

Jillian sneers at him. "Why don't you tell me then? Where did that money come from? It's got to come from somewhere, doesn't it? There must be a source. Tell me where it's from and I'll leave you alone. Unless you can't. Either mom and dad gave it to you or you robbed someone."

"I don't have to explain myself to you, you fucking bitch!" he snaps at her.

"Hey!" now their dad interjects. "Don't talk to your sister like that." The teenage boy sighs, feeling exasperated beyond measure. Why does he have to deal with this? He rolls his eyes and then flinches as his sister resumes her attack on him.

"Go on. If you really got it from a job, tell me what that job is. Tell us now, because I think our parents deserve to know, seeing as you still live under their roof," Jillian says to the teenager.

Finally, Zach has had enough of it and yells "I'm a prostitute, okay?! I whored myself out to Ms. Camilo and fucked her for money!" His family go silent for a moment, all of them staring at him in shock. They couldn't process what they just heard at all. No way. This can't be true.

His dad is the first one to say "I don't believe it. No way. It can't be."

Zach shakes his head, then texts Reyna. A few minutes later, Reyna walks over to their house from across the street. "Hi, everyone." she says. "Zach just texted me saying he told you about our arrangement." She takes a deep breath before continuing "Yes, it's true. He's been working as a prostitute. I've been paying him to have sex with me, and I will be continuing to do so. That is how he will be paying for college." Everyone except Zach is now staring at her, stunned. They couldn't believe a gorgeous woman like her would be paying him for sex like that. It's way too crazy.

After a while, his mom says "Get out of my house, whore." His dad and sister look at her, and so does he. "You either stop being a whore now or you get the hell out of my house and never come back, cause there is no way in hell I'm keeping a whore around." He looks at his dad, waiting to see what the older man has to say about all this.

"Your mom is right," Zach's father tells him. "We don't want any prostitutes here. Quit it now or find yourself a new place to stay." Zach looks at Reyna and the two of them have a conversation in their minds. Reyna then nods and Zach marches into his room to pack all of his books and clothes. "What the hell are you doing?" his dad demands. The boy ignores him and goes on packing. Zach then gets the stroller and gently places Abby in it, with the cat meowing very curiously, wondering what's going on. Zach strokes her fluffy head to calm her down.

"He's moving in with me," Reyna says. "I will continue to pay him for sex and help fund his education." Both of the boy's parents and his older sister look at her like she's got a third arm growing out of her forehead. "Come on, honey. I will take you home now." He nods and follows her to the lawn, with nothing but his bags and cat with him. He then pauses and looks back at them for the last time. They all stare back at him in silence before his mom approaches.

"If you go with her, we will never take you back," she says to him fiercely as he stares back at her.

"First you insulted me for sex work and now you are telling me to give up the job that has made it possible for me to go to college?" he asks. "No thanks. I'm going with someone who cares about my future and has been supportive of me, helping me out when I need it the most." Then he carries the bags and follows Reyna to his new house, with his precious cat purring in the stroller he is pushing. He is going to be fine. He will live with Reyna until college starts and then he'll come back to her during the breaks.

Reyna inwardly smiles. Her plan is now doing even better than she expected it to. He is now living in her house and is dependent on her. This means she can manipulate him even more and make him fall head over heels in love with her. She watches him play with Abby with a smile. Then the woman goes to her daughter's room. Mia exits it at the same moment to see first her mom, and then her best friend and his cat in the living room. "What's going on?" she asks her mom curiously. "And what is with all those bags lying over there?" Mia asks, pointing right at them.

"He is going to be living here with us," Reyna tells her teenage daughter, who is now looking at her in shock, before her eyes got to Zach. Zach just smiles and shrugs sheepishly.

"Why are you going to live with us?" Mia asks her childhood best friend.

Zach sighs. "My parents found out that I've been having sex with your mother for money and they got really upset," he tells her. "So they kicked me out of the house. That's why your mom has kindly taken me in."

Mia gapes. She then asks her mother in a trembling voice "Is he serious?" Her mom nods. "Oh my god! Mom, you can not do something like that! I can not believe it! I mean, I had suspicions but still, I didn't think it could be true. This is just way too much."

Reyna places a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "I know that this is a lot for you to take in and I don't blame you for freaking out at all," she says to her teenage daughter. "But right now he really needs my help, and that's why I paid him for sex. I knew he would not accept charity. Plus I've always wanted to fuck him. This way both he and I are happy. You want me to be happy right? Tell me, honey." Mia sighs but finally nods. She then agrees with her mother that Zach could live here with them.

The girl then walks over to her friend who is sitting on the ground right now and cuddling with his cat. Zach looks up at her with a light smile. Abby then meows, demanding that he pet her. He pets her gently, making her purr. Mia realizes it is actually quite good to have her best friend living here with them, even if he is fucking her mom. Yeah, it is an uncomfortable thought but one that she could eventually live with. She just have to wrap her head around it and give herself some time to get used to this. Might be a while but that's okay. She isn't in any hurry.

She has already suspected that her mom is paying her friend for sex but it is still shocking to have this confirmed to her, and to find out that her friend is moving in with them. "You could have told me," Mia says to Zach, who shrugs sheepishly. "I wouldn't have gotten mad at you or anything. It just would have been good to know beforehand." She sits down next to him and Abby ask rubs her head against Mia's leg, asking her for some cuddles too. Mia smiles softly. She is the cat's second favorite person, right after Zach, of course. The girl strokes Abby's head gently.

"Sorry," he mutters, but she waves it all aside. "I really am. I know I should've told you about it, but I was worried that it would make things really weird since I am now, you know, her toy." Mia just cringes slightly, but otherwise appears to be okay with it. Zach, meanwhile, is glad she is taking this all so well. It is a lot better than he had ever dared hope for. He did actually hope she would never find out about the arrangement, but what can he do about it now that she's found out?

He and his friend play with the cute cat for a bit longer before Abby yawns. Zach watches her fall asleep and then go get some ice cream with Mia as Reyna watches. Reyna smiles, seeing how her plan has worked out extraordinarily well. It wouldn't be too long before Zach is fully under her control. In fact, one could argue that he already is, given how reliant on her he is now. He is now living under her roof and she is bringing the food to the table. Yes, he has other part time jobs, but his main source of income is her paying him for sex. Soon he is will be so pussywhipped she wouldn't even need to pay him for it.

But she is going to continue being his sugar mommy for a while, until he's graduated and gotten his degree. She'll give him what he needs and he'll end up loving her more and more because of it. Her plan is going to work because she plotted it out very thoroughly. There is no way it will fail after all her preparations. The older woman walks into her room to lie down and get some rest. She will need her energy later that night when she fucks Zach's brains out like she has already done once before.

The sexy politician then makes dinner for her daughter and Zach, and the three of them all eat together. She watches him happily, glad that he is now living here with her full time, giving her the opportunity to be with him as much as she wants, except when he has to go to school and she has to go to work, of course. But other than that, they will be inseparable, up until he goes to college. And even then they will be able to make a long term relationship work.

......

Four years later

Zach has now graduated from college and is employed. He stopped fucking Reyna for money after paying for his last semester. The young man still lives with her though. She still gets to fuck him even though she isn't paying Zach anymore. He has fallen for her and the two of them have started going out for real already, just like she knew that the two of them would. Everything went according to her plan. Reyna has zero regrets over her actions. None at all. It all worked out spectacularly well since he told her he loves her last night, and she told him that she too feels the same way about him.

His parents still haven't forgiven him for whoring himself out, even though he is no longer a whore and is dating Reyna properly now. To them, Zach is still a slut. Once a prostitute and always a prostitute, as far as they're concerned about it. Not that it matters to him as he is now willing to live without them in his life. He was already willing back when he needed to be a whore to pay for college. Now that he is madly in love with Reyna the way she is in love with him, he definitely has no intention of ending his relationship with her. No way, not a chance, never happening.

Right now Reyna is at home while he is at the local bookstore. She is looking at a picture of her and Zach that she took a couple of weeks ago. He is blushing since she has her arm around his waist and her lips on his cheek. She smiles as she thinks about how it has gotten to that point like she always wanted. It's a wonderful journey she has taken with him and one that the woman wishes to continue for the rest of her life. Zach is a very important part of it, after all. She strokes Abby's head gently, waiting for him to come home soon. He usually takes some time but said he won't be long today.

Soon he is back and she gives him a hug and kiss. Zach smiles and kisses her back. He then walks over to and picks his cat up gently, kissing her on the forehead as well. Abby purrs in a very happy tone as he sets her back down on the floor. He and Reyna then talk about where to go for dinner. It is a Saturday and they usually eat out. "I heard that the new French restaurant across the street is pretty good," Reyna tells him. "Want to try it out, baby?" she asks him. He eagerly nods as he puts his new book in his room before returning to the couch.

After a while, the boy gets food out for Abby and watches her eat. Then he and Reyna put her in the pet crate with a bowl of clean water for her to drink. He still hates leaving his cat at home by herself but has gotten more okay with it than he was when he was younger. He did have to leave her with Reyna for a few months at a time when he went to college for his first year, because they required him to live in the dorm as a freshman, but then Reyna got him an apartment near campus so he could see her everyday after classes from second year onwards. "I'll be back in a couple of hours, sweetie," he tells his cat.

The boy is gentler with Abby than he is with anyone, except Reyna, of course. The beautiful politician's relationship with him has been uncovered and he's had to deal with the press a lot. She has helped him through it and it has only strengthened their relationship as they supported each other through it. It was the most difficult time of their lives but it's worth it, worth the happiness that they have together. They go out to have dinner and she orders herself wine. He declines politely, so that he can drive the two of them home safely. Reyna is still teasing him about how he is being so responsible, just like he always was.

"You know, we've been living together for a long time now," Reyna begins. "I was thinking about marriage." The shy Zach just blushes. His cheeks turn red as he thinks about marrying his older girlfriend. He knows that that is what he wants, but at the moment he's only starting out in his career and is totally not ready for a marriage yet. She seems to be able to tell this as she says "Don't you worry your pretty head about it. I am not saying we should get married right away. I just want you to know that I will be expecting it at some point in the not too distant future."

Zach nods shyly. "I know," he tells her in a soft tone. "And I do want the same thing as you. I just am not ready for it right now. Maybe in a year after I have settled down some more in my career." He looks at her and is happy to see that she understands him. Of course Reyna understands him since she knows him better than anyone. Well, better than anyone other than Abby. That cat just gets his feelings every time they are in the same room. She knows him better than all the people in his life and he is perfectly aware of that, just like Reyna is. It's very clear to them all.

At the end of the meal, they go back to their house together, with Zach at the wheel. Reyna is just a little bit tipsy now after all. He makes sure she gets in the house safely and follows her in. The young man then gets Abby out of the pet crate and smiles, setting her on the couch where she immediately curls up on her favorite pillow. "There. I'm back in less than two hours, just like I told you," he whispers to the fluffy feline in a sweet tone, gently caressing her head. Abby purrs happily as he's petting her. He then gets in the shower to wash his body clean and then brushes his teeth.

After that he gets out, drying off his body and putting on pajamas. He gets Reyna into their bedroom and places her on the bed, pulling the covers over her body. Zach sighs as he leaves the room to go watch a bit of TV on the couch next to his cat. He cuddles with Abby as he watches the screen. Twenty minutes after he sat down, Mia walks in through the front door. "Hi," his best friend says. She then sees the receipt on the table. "Went out for dinner with my mom?" Mia asks Zach casually as she takes off her coat and hangs it up on the wooden rack.

"Yup," he answers, then grabs a chew toy for Abby after she nudges his leg with her head, telling him she wants to play. He also brings the cat tree out for her as well. "Actually, your mom and I had a very interesting conversation. She said she wants to marry me and I told her I want the same thing, but not right now. I want to be a little bit more settled into my career." Mia gasps in a fair bit of shock before smiling. She is excited by the prospect, just like Zach is. He is already like family to her, after all. And there is no one else who she would rather trust with taking care of her mom than him.

Mia smiles as Abby approaches her. She pets the cat like her best friend just did earlier and grins as the friendly feline purrs. The two of them play with Abby and then watch a documentary on Netflix together. Mia is happy to see that her mom and her best friend are together now, since the two of them are perfect for each other and can definitely make each other very happy the way no one else can. There is nothing she looks forward to more than her mom and Zach tying the knot. The sooner the better. She can be her mother's maid of honour too. Yes, she can't wait for that special day.

A couple of hours after that Zach carries Abby to the bedroom with him and then get into bed for the night. Reyna has woken up from her previous nap and smiles at him. The two make out and have sex for half an hour before Zach tells his older girlfriend "I love you, Reyna." Reyna smiles and tells him she loves him too. The two of them fall asleep in each other's arms under the bed covers, just like every night before this one for the past few years now. Reyna stays up for a bit longer than him and gently brushes his hair aside so she could gaze at his rosy cheeks, her eyes full of nothing but deep felt adoration.