His Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach unzips the bag and pours the piles of money out onto the floor. Seeing these make his parents freeze. They stare, uncomprehending. It goes so quiet that you would be able to hear a pin drop. Then they look up at him as he stands there, smirking smugly at them. "What the fuck is this?" his mom asks. "How did you get all this money?"

"Let's just say I got one more job," he answers cryptically.

His dad, who was sneering earlier, is now completely speechless. He gapes at the teenage boy before narrowing his eyes. "Drugs?"

"Hell, no," Zach replies, getting the piles of money up and back in the bag. "I only showed it to you so you know I got it. I'm going to put this in the bank so I can pay for college with it. It is my money and I'm going after I graduate, okay?" Then he takes the duffel bag with him and quickly leaves the house, but not before putting Abby in a stroller, taking her with him.

Back at the house, his parents are still talking.

"How the hell did he get all that money?" his dad asks. "Do you think he, like, robbed someone?"

"No!" Zach's mom replies. "Our son isn't that sort of boy.

"But then how?"

"Don't know. Guess we'll have to wait until he feels like telling us."

........

One day after he first serviced Reyna, Zach is in her car with her. She is driving them to her house after picking him up from school. Her right hand is rubbing his crotch, massaging the teenager's genitals. "Ms. Camilo, please focus on the traffic!" he breathes, alarmed by the way his pecker is throbbing. She is squeezing it through his pants and he is worried he might end up spurting, ruining his clothes. That would make things at home very awkward. "Please, not until we get to your house!" Reyna turns to smirk at him before looking back ahead at the road in front of her. The blonde politician does have a playful streak in her, after all.

"I bought you so I can do whatever I want with your body," she says. The shy boy blushes madly as she reminds him of their arrangement. He is still a bit nervous about being a prostitute. She gets his attention back by stroking him harder, making the boy moan. "I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my mouth. You're going to cum in my throat, got that?" He nods nervously. The boy drank pineapple juice this morning and took extra care washing his penis, hoping to make himself taste and smell well enough for her. It should be enough, but he still isn't completely sure.

They go into the house together and before he could stop himself, he says "Let me make you cum first." He blushes after blurting it out. Reyna looks at him then grins. She strokes his hair tenderly. Then she unzips her pants and slides it down her perfect legs, along with her damp panties. Her hair cunt is in full view and she grabs his shoulders, pushing him down onto his knees. Zach presses his face to her crotch, inhaling the spicy scent emanating from her molten core. Her pussy is red hot, burning his tongue, flooding his senses. He takes it all in and finds himself nearly spilling his seed in his pants.

Unlike yesterday, today he knows from the get go to target her clit. She moans in appreciation and he inwardly smiles, pleased to be giving her pleasure with his attention. He loves being able to make her money and also getting paid for it. Somehow, tasting Reyna is also making him feel attracted to her. As it not just his tongue is being pulled into her cunt but his heart is also moving to her waiting hands. Unbeknownst to him, that is exactly what she is doing this for, along with the orgasms, of course. The toe-curling orgasms are also very, very important too.

He soon gets her off and she helps him back up to his feet before flipping around onto her belly. Zach knows what's expected of him and spreads her asscheeks, and buries his tongue inside her asshole. He rims her much more enthusiastically than he did yesterday, remembering how good it tastes. Reyna chuckles, pleased with how he is treating her, happy with her purchase of this boy. He really is a good pet for her. Over the next five minutes, he gives her a very good rimjob, especially considering that this is only his second time eating ass. Soon she climaxes again.

After her second orgasm, she pushes him onto her bed. Then she sits down next to his lap and wraps her fingers around his prick, jerking him off. The boy moans in a haze of pleasure as she caresses him. Her hand does wonders to his rod and Reyna says "Do you like how my hand feels on your cock, baby? Answer me now, baby." She squeezes Zach's manhood when he stays silent and he gasps. The way she is pumping him expertly is making him unable to focus. She is way too good at giving handjobs for him to handle, as the teenage virgin boy soon realises.

"You're so good at this," he breathes. She licks from the base of his shaft up to the tip of his dick, treating it like an ice cream. He moans and she grins, kissing the length of the rod. Zach's body trembles with pleasure from the way she is stimulating him. Reyna knows what she is doing and edges her younger lover, not letting him cum right away. She wants to build up the load in his balls. That way, when he cums, it will be a massive orgasm. Reyna is going to make me create a huge mess. She is going to make him spray his seed in her mouth and on her face, similar to how she squirted on him the other day.

Reyna nestles his dick between her breasts and starts titty-fucking him. He gasps at how good the valley of her cleavage feels as he thrusts up reflexively. She smirks as she pumps his hard manhood with her boobs. "Grab them, baby. Squeeze my breasts and tell me how much you like them," she says in a sultry tone. The much older woman is extremely good at dirty talking and he reacts to it, his purplish prick throbbing more and more. He sits up and then reaches over to grope her tits like she ordered him to, palming them, kneading her flesh with care. It nearly makes him cum just from touching them.

"Ahhh, your boobs are so huge, Ms Camilo! They are so beautiful! I love them so much!" Zach moans whorishly. Then Reyna wraps her lips around his cock and slides it down to the base, engulfing his entire dick inside her mouth. She begins to bob her head up and down, swirling her tongue around it. The young whore loses control and squirms about helplessly on the bed as Reyna exploits him and assault his nerve endings, fucking his dick with her mouth. Being an inexperienced virgin, he stands no chance against her and she knows that, taking care not to make him blow his load too soon.

Finally, she decides that he deserves release and brings him over the edge, sucking him hard enough to make him orgasm. He screams as his cock throbs and fires multiple ropes of cum in her mouth. His semen flow down her throat as she eagerly swallows all of it, enjoying the taste of his seed. She then takes his dick out of her mouth and makes him spunk all over her face. He shoots his remaining semen onto her cheeks. Her features are soon glazed. The boy keeps on drenching her in his cum over the next several seconds until his orgasm is over. By that point, her face is covered in his warm cum.

"Good boy," she tells him. "Now I'll take you back to your house. You can get the rest of the money tomorrow when you fuck me." She leans in to kiss him on the lips and gets up, putting her panties and pants back on, then waiting for him to put his clothes back on too. She drives him back to his place. She drops him off at his house with the duffel bag that has $10,000 of cash in it and says "Only $10,000 more and you'll be able to pay for college now." He nods shyly and thanks her, carrying the bag inside as she leaves, quickly returning to her own place. She has already received oral from him and given Zach head. Now only full on sex remains.

Reyna drives home very carefully and is back at her mansion in about half an hour. She parks the Jaguar and gets in to find that her daughter isn't home yet and she still has some time to herself. It is good to be able to relax for a while. A cup of coffee and a newspaper is the way she prefers to spend her afternoon and that's what she is enjoying right now. Soon she is dozing off, taking a good long nap on the couch. She has had a wonderful session of sexual acts, after all. Some rest is perfectly called for and that's what she's giving herself. The woman lounges on her chair and decides to take a nap.

A few hours later, Mia is back from her work out session at the local gym. She's sweaty and walks into the kitchen to get some water. The girl looks over at her mom and smiles. Then she frowns as she notices a large duffel bag in one of the corners of the room. She doesn't know it yet but inside is the money her mom is going to use to pay Zach for sex tomorrow. The teenager heads over to inspect it and unzips the thing. To her shock, inside are multiple thick piles of cash. Mia looks through them and the noise eventually wakes Reyna up. "Oh, you're home?" the Congresswoman says to her daughter, before noticing what she's looking at.

"Mom, what's all this about?" Mia asks her mother in a quiet tone, gesturing to the duffel bag. Reyna tries to think of a good lie. She is usually good at this but not so much where her daughter is the one she is lying to. Mia always has a way of telling when she is bullshitting or not telling the whole truth. But still, she must try. She really can not tell her daughter that she is paying her friend for sexual favors. It would creep her out and for good reason. Reyna knows she is taking advantage of a vulnerable teenage boy, and is even a bit ashamed of herself for doing it. She is just too selfish to stop now.

Reyna finally tells her "I'm using it to pay for something. You don't have to know what it is. It really doesn't concern you, sweetie." Mia frowns at her mother's deflection. She knows that it is more than what she's hearing but has no idea how to get her mom to tell her about it. Reyna can be very secretive when she has to be. She is going to have to wait a while. Eventually her mom might tell her what she is up to, but for now she is going to have to wait and see. For now that is all she could do. Mia just grabs an apple and starts to eat it, munching on the fruit, deep in her thoughts.

As she eats her snack, she frowns. There on the couch is a small pack of catnip. She doesn't have a cat. The only person she knows who comes over to her house and has a cat is Zach. He must have been here earlier. Mia picks it up once her mom leaves the room. Why would Zach come over without telling her? What was he doing here when Mia wasn't home? They usually hang out and watch TV together. The two are best friends despite coming from different socials, thanks to growing up together. He was here but why, exactly? She just couldn't work it out at all, no matter how hard she tries.

Then she remembers the bag of money and how her mom had acted in a quite suspicious manner. She slowly begins to connect the dots. Could it be that her mom is paying her friend for sex? No. It can't be. But the more she thinks of it the more that it seems to be the only possible explanation. She really could not think of any other reason for how her mom acted. Not to mention Zach just told her he got a new, well-paying job to pay for college. It could not be a coincidence. Her best friend is now a whore, and her mom is his client.

Mia sighs and decides she wouldn't say a thing about this until she has a way to make them admit to it. Just how is the question. How could she get them to talk about it? It will take some time but she is sure she will get there and figure it all out eventually.

......

Zach is happily putting the duffel bag on the floor in front of his parents and older sister Jillian, who only returned from college very recently. The three of them watch as he unzips it and proudly shows them the $10,000 that is inside. "Here's another ten grand. I only need one more ten grand in order to pay for college. So you see. I'm going to the one I chose, after all. Not to a trade school like you thought I would." He then zips it back up. "I'm going to put it all in the bank this afternoon. Just wanted you to know first before I go to the bank."

"Wow!" Jillian says, then looks to her mom and dad. "I thought you gave me all the money! How does he have this?" The parents haven't told her yet that it isn't from them but before they can, she turns to her younger brother. "Well you are just going to have to give it all to me. Medical school is expensive and mom and dad promised they're going to give me all of their money. So you better take out some loans." Zach sighs. He has to tell her he earned this money by himself but how will Jillian believe him? He couldn't tell his sister how he earned it now, could he? Or maybe he should.

Zach looks at his sister and shakes his head. He tells her "It's not their money; it's mine. I am going to college with it and there is nothing you can do or say to stop me."

"They are the ones giving it to you though," his older sister shoots back. "They already paid for a lot of my fees and promised to keep paying it since I actually got into medical school. You hear that? It's my money!" She then reached for the duffel bag but he swats her hand away.

"Nope. I earned this. I worked for it. Someone paid me for doing the job they hired me to do," he replies. His sister scoffs in disbelief. "So don't ask mom and dad to give it to you, because it isn't theirs to give. It never was theirs. It's always been mine because I worked and I got paid for it, unlike you who didn't get any job at all and then just asked mom and dad for money.

"Oh please," Jillian says. "You don't actually expect me to believe that now, do you?" Then she turns to their parents and asks them "He's lying, isn't he? There is no way he could have made so much money on such short notice, what with how little he earns from his part time jobs?"

Their mother clears her throat. "Actually, dear, he's telling the truth. We didn't give him the money," she says very awkwardly, leaving Jillian gobsmacked as Zach smiles smugly at her.

Finally she turns to her brother, asking "But how? What sort of job could you possibly do to make that much money? Did you sell drugs or something?" She then turns back to their parents with a victorious look on her face. "That must be it! There is no other way he could've gotten all the money unless he sold a lot of drugs. It's the only way." Jillian turns back to her brother. "Aren't you going to try to deny it at all?" The teen just shrugs in response to his sister's accusation, not taking it seriously at all, acting perfectly chill in an infuriating way.

"It's none of your damn business how I got the money," he snaps at his sister, who recoils in shock at his tone. He has never, ever spoken to her this way before, and it is stunning to see the way he is acting. "It is mine. I worked for it, and how doesn't matter. All you need to know is that I earned my money and am using it for college. If you need more, ask mom and dad." He then takes the duffel bag with him as he leaves the house, Abby in the stroller. Parked not far away from it is Reyna's car. Zach gets inside and she takes him to the bank where he deposits it in his account. She then takes him to her place with her so that they can have their third session together.

He follows her into her house and she leads him straight to the bedroom in a hurry. There, she pushes him onto the bed, fondling his hard cock and balls through his pants. Reyna grins as she feels how stiff he is now, molesting him easily as he lies there, helpless. "I can feel how hard you are," she whispers as she unzips him. "I can't wait to feel you inside me. You're going to cum in my pussy." The beautiful politician yanks his pants down and removes his boxers as well. Then she takes his shirt off to make him completely naked. He turns bright red in front of her.

"Ahhh, you're so good at this," the boy moans from how she's wrapped all of her fingers around his member and is stroking him, jerking him off, caressing his prick. Reyna presses her lips to his and kisses him as she gives him a great handjob. She wants him to be nice and hard for her, and he is already erect. It just isn't enough yet. Zach should just be throbbing once she puts him inside her. She's got time to spend on getting him ready for it. Reyna isn't in any sort of hurry right now at all. "I love the way you touch me so much, Ms Camilo! Oh, your hand is amazing!"

"Thanks, baby," she tells him. "Wait till you feel my pussy." Then Reyna leans down to wrap her lips around the tip of his prick and suck his whole cock into her mouth easily. It is effortless, with no difficulty for her at all given his size. She effortlessly bobs her head up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth. He moans like a slut as she blows him. Sucking him off like an expert, Reyna is giving fellatio like she never did before, using all the techniques she knows and yet always backing off before he cums, wanting him to finish inside her cunt. Finally she thinks he is ready for it.

Her hot mouth forms a vacuum seal around him and she sucks hard for the next few minutes before stopping. Once she can tell that he is rock hard, harder than he has ever been, she withdraws her mouth from around his manhood in one smooth move and moves back up to kiss him. "I'm going to fuck you now," she whispers, quickly ripping her dress off, revealing that she is wearing no underwear beneath it. Then she straddles him, grabbing his prick and guiding it up inside her cavern. Her warm orifice bunches around his tool and he moans loudly as Reyna starts fucking him. "Congrats. You're not a virgin anymore," she tells him with a grin.

Reyna gives him a few moments to get used to the new sensation before she starts to move up and down. She fucks him slowly at first, not wanting him to spill his seed in her too soon. Much better to build up the load, so his orgasm is bigger and more powerful. Her toned abs ripple and he stares at her six pack, mesmerised by how powerful she is as she rides him. She fucks his dick with her pussy, pinning him down onto the mattress by his shoulders. Her lips attack his again and she probes inside his mouth with her tongue, nearly dislocating his jaw. Her hair cunt is so tight around him and he nearly blacks out from the wonderful friction.

She bounces up and down on his dick and makes out with him passionately. In just six minutes, he is no longer able to hold back. The boy screams and then starts cumming. He cums harder than he ever did before, even harder than the time she sucked him off yesterday. His prick spasms as he fires ropes after ropes of semen up inside her, filling her pussy with his seed. She smiles at Zach and gets up, his cum leaking out of her hole. She then lies down next to him to give him a few minutes to rest before getting on all fours, thrusting her ass up into the air very provocatively.

"Grab my ass and fuck my cunt, baby," she orders the young whore. He nods and places his hands on her thick, full ass. Then he inserts his raw cock into her pussy for the second time, moaning as he feels her velvety snatch contract around him, wrapping around his dick like a warm, tight-fitting glove. He slams into her from behind, fucking her doggy style the way she is ordering him to. He is an obedient sex slave, after all, one that she paid for. The boy keeps on fucking her as hard and fast as he could, as she tells him "Give it to me, Zach. I want you to cum inside me again, you slutty little boy."

Zach throbs madly in her pussy and he gives her what she wants, spraying his load in her cunt. He fills her pussy with warm cum and she smiles, feeling his second batch of semen entering her like the one earlier. The older woman then relaxes her powerful vaginal muscles to release him and allows him to pull his cock out. "Good boy," she tells Zach in a kind tone. "I'm giving you just fifteen minutes to rest. Then you're fucking me again, this time in the ass, alright?" Reyna then looks back at him over her shoulder and he blushes madly but then nods anyway.