His Girl

Story Info
She should never have left him. He would show her why.
4.8k words
4.41
35.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His car slowed to a gentle stop, just opposite her house. He always made sure to park at least three car spaces back, and never within sight of her window.

Exiting as quietly as possible, he took up his usual space in front of an abandoned property with a well-placed tree out the front. She never saw him there. A slow smile spread across his face. Tonight was the night.

He breathed deeply in satisfaction and leaned casually against the tree, watching her bedroom window. She had just arrived home from her night shift at a local restaurant. He knew that she would have a long shower, then spend some time reading in bed before the lights went off around midnight. She had the same routine, every night.

He watched her emerge from her ensuite, her long brunette hair freshly washed and her skin gloriously pink. How he would love to make her skin pink with his hand...he closed his eyes and smiled as he allowed himself to imagine his hand print across her bare ass...

His cock twitched, and he readjusted himself. He was practically giddy with excitement. His smile turned into a grin. But he knew he had to control himself. Tonight was all about control. He was in control. And she was about to learn a lesson.

He peered back up at her window. The light was still on. He checked his watch. Ten minutes until midnight. He would wait. He would be patient. He had waited so long for this night. What was a few more minutes?

His cock twitched again. He groaned inaudibly. Who was he kidding? He couldn't wait. He couldn't wait to show her who she belonged to. He couldn't wait to show her why she should never have left him. He couldn't wait to fuck her hard. He couldn't wait to force his cock in between her beautiful lips. He couldn't wait to make her scream.

But he had to. He was in control.

*-*-*

It felt like she was asleep for only a few minutes. But pulling herself out of the haze of sleep was hard. Why was she waking up?

She felt hands guiding her wrists up over her head. She felt some silken restraints tighten around her wrists, binding them together above her head. Something felt wrong. Her pulse spiked. But everything was still hazy. Her vision swam as her eyes resisted opening.

She smelled it first. A familiar cologne. It was him. Her eyes snapped open, and she struggled to adjust to the darkness. She felt her legs being spread, and more silken restraints connecting to her ankles.

"What? What --HEL---" she began to scream. He clamped a strong hand down on her mouth, silencing her protests. She blinked her eyes furiously, not believing what she was seeing.

It was him. Why was he here? What was he doing? Fear and panic spread through her veins like wildfire. She began to buck and writhe, and felt the restraints pull at her bound wrists and ankles.

"Shh, baby," he said, his deep voice attempting to soothe her wild movements. His other hand smoothed across her stomach. She felt tingles where his hand spread. She bucked her hips in protest.

Breathing hard through her nose, she watched him as he leaned across her and flicked on her bedside lamp. Now she could see. It was definitely him. His curly brown hair flopped over his eyes, sparkling with excitement. His sexy smile had always made her heart stop. She watched his muscular arms flex as he continued to hold her mouth.

"Now that you're awake, we can get down to it," his voice rumbled, his grin piercing through her heart. Fear mixed with desire and made her stomach flip.

She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. No, she thought, no no no. This can't be happening. She had left him four months ago because his possessive and dominating behaviour had begun to scare her. He disappeared after that. At the time, she took his disappearance as acceptance. She should have known he wouldn't let her go that easy.

He laughed. Her eyes flew open, wide. She began thinking of how to escape. She pulled hard at the restraints her wrist, feeling them dig into her skin. He laughed again.

"I got very good at knots while I was waiting for tonight, baby," he smiled at her. "These ones won't come apart."

He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "But if you're a good girl, maybe I'll take them off."

Tears began streaming from her eyes. This was a waking nightmare. What did he have planned?

*-*-*

Seeing her tied up and helpless made his cock so hard. Every panicked breath she took made her chest heave, her gorgeous breasts making his mouth water. He wanted to fuck her so badly. But he had to keep in control. He would not wreck their reunion by jumping the gun. No, he would savour every moment.

His cock ached seeing her wide, fearful eyes. He traced his hand down her shapely legs. She was only wearing a purple night dress. Her leg twitched under his touch, and she tried desperately to close her legs. But he had tied her too well, and she could barely move her ankles. He couldn't wait to get between those legs.

He reluctantly moved his eyes from her pussy. Keeping his hand on her beautiful mouth, he lifted a roll of wide masking tape.

"Baby," he started, "we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'd hate to have to put tape on your mouth, but we can't have the neighbours calling in and ruining the fun. So are you going to be a good girl and stay quiet?" He would be happy either way. If she said yes, he would use her mouth for reasons other than talking. If she said no, it delighted him to tape her down until her screams couldn't be heard. Either way, tonight was going as planned, whether she liked it or not.

She blinked hard, the tears matting her hair splayed out on her pillow. She seemed to consider both options. Eventually, she nodded yes.

"Good girl," he purred, smiling as he took his hand away.

She cleared her throat. For a second he waited, in case she decided to scream. Instead, she spoke.

"Please, please don't do this," she begged, her voice wavering and croaky. His cock got harder. Oh how he loved it when she begged. Her eyes shined with unshed tears, and she sniffed. "Just untie me and I promise I won't go to the police. We can pretend this never happened."

He laughed softly. "Oh baby, why would I do that?" He moved his body so that he hovered over her. "I have been dreaming of this night since you left me." Her breathing became more panicked, and he watched her breasts heave below him. "You should never have left me." He leaned in and kissed her neck softly. She squirmed under his body. "You belong to me." He whispered in her ear before nipping at her earlobe. "Me and nobody else." He grinded his erect cock against her thigh. She gasped audibly. "We belong together."

"And tonight, I will show you why."

*-*-*

He was close, too close to her. Fear was making her dizzy. Her breathing picked up, and she squeezed her eyes shut again, hoping it would all disappear. But she had said no to the masking tape for a reason. She had to convince him to abandon his plan.

"Look, let's just talk, ok?" her voice came out shaky and with much less conviction than she wanted. "We can just talk about all this."

"Talk about how you left me? How you abandoned our love? Shattered my heart?" he spat the words out, anger replacing the lust she had seen in his eyes. His normally soft brown eyes glittered dangerously, and his body tensed above her. "No. The time to talk is over. You are going to learn, baby. You are going to learn that your body, your heart, your soul belong to me." He lay his body heavily on hers, and she could feel his hard cock nudge against her opening. "Tonight," he searched her eyes before ducking down to whisper at her neck again, "tonight you are mine."

Shivers raced through her body. There would be no release. No escape.

"Please," she tried one last time, pathetically pulling on her restraints.

His low chuckle rumbled through his chest and vibrated against her breasts. He began kissing her neck feverishly, and trailed down to her breasts. His hands traced down the side of her body. She turned her head away, squeezing her eyes shut. Her eyes popped open when she heard the flick of a knife. She stared down at him, kneeling over her with a long knife. Panic coursed through her, and she began panting and writhing furiously.

"Shh baby, I'm just taking this off," he said as he pinched the bottom of her dress, his hair flopping over his handsome face. She squeezed her eyes shut. She heard the ripping sound as her dress fell away from her body. She felt him nip at the shoulder straps, and pull away the ruined garment before she heard a rustling of the knife returning to his pocket. Then silence. She looked up at him, his eyes gazing lustfully at her exposed body.

"Oh baby, you look so fucking hot. I want you so badly," he breathed as he ran his hands from her stomach up to her breasts. He cupped her full breasts, his mouth open in wonder the whole time. He tweaked her nipples, and she felt a bolt of desire shoot straight to her pussy.

No! she berated herself. This was wrong. When they were dating, he had been an amazing lover. Passionate and strong, he had a thick cock and she always ended with a climax. But he would not take this from her. She would not give him the pleasure of her pleasure.

*-*-*

He stared down at her gloriously naked body, panting before him. He knew she had twitched when he played with her nipples. He had always been sensitive to her little movements, and he knew what she liked in the bedroom. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy tonight. But he was going to enjoy it more.

He leaned down and took one of her luscious nipples in his mouth. His tongue swirled over it until it peaked to a bud. Her back involuntarily arched, thrusting her breast deeper into his mouth. He smiled and moved to the other one.

"Don't do this," she pleaded. He suckled on her breast a little longer before answering.

"You want this too, baby. Your body doesn't lie. I know you too well for it to lie to me," he stared into her wide eyes, and she clenched her jaw.

"No, I DON'T want this. I want you to stop, now."

He grinned. "Well, there's one way to find out." He ran his hand delicately from her breast to her pussy. She bucked hard to try to move his hand. She yanked at her restraints desperately. His grin grew wider, and desire flashed through his veins and straight to his hard cock. She would be moaning soon enough.

He inched his hand under her lacy underwear. He ran his fingers over her clit, and she jolted under his touch. He laughed softly, as she tried to disguise her arousal by bucking her hips again.

"No, stop!" she said, louder this time.

He didn't listen. His fingers continued through her folds, before languishing in the sweet wetness of her entrance. Oh, she was dripping. His mouth watered.

"Baby, you're so wet for me. Did you miss this? Did you miss me?" he murmured, rubbing his fingers back and forth through her slickness. He heard her pant as he continued his sweet torture. He removed his fingers, dripping in her pussy juices, and lifted it to his mouth as he looked at her. He sucked on his fingers, relishing the sweetness of her. He moaned softly.

"It's been too long since I've tasted you. I think I need another taste."

He went back for more. She writhed again, trying to escape his touch, but this time he was sure she was moving towards him. He looked into her eyes as his fingers crept through her folds, before dipping into her pussy. She was so wet his two fingers went in easily.

She gasped as his fingers stretched her, and as his thumb softly caressed her clit she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes.

"No," she said softly, with much less conviction than before.

He grinned down at her, taking in her bound wrists, her heaving chest, her flat stomach, and his hand in her panties, fingers deep in her pussy. He wished he could take a picture of how sexy she was right now. It turned him on to see her so vulnerable.

He began plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit frantically with his thumb. Her pussy tightened around his fingers, and he thought about how her pussy would tighten around his cock. He couldn't wait to feel it again.

He gently removed his fingers, licking them like an ice-cream, before using his flick knife on her lacy underwear. She still had her head turned away from him, but he could see her face was flushed.

He grinned excitedly. She wouldn't be able to resist him for long. He knew that. His stomach flipped in anticipation. He got off the bed and began stripping. She finally looked at him as he removed his trunks and his hard, thick cock sprung free. He grinned at her fearful eyes.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby. You'll wish you had never left me. Then I'm going to fuck you. Hard."

At this last word, tears streamed down her face and she tried in vain to close her legs. He moved around the bed until he was standing in front of her glistening pussy. He began slowly fisting his cock, feeling the shaft harden under his touch, as he watched her squirm.

He laughed. He loved how helpless she looked. Soon her tears would be replaced with screams of pleasure.

*-*-*

She couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. This can't be happening.

But it was. Talking was useless. She would just have to continue attempting to deny him her pleasure. He always insisted on coming after her. Maybe if she didn't come, he would give up and leave.

So she tried to shut down. Until she saw his cock. Then it was all too real.

Her frantic thoughts were interrupted by his movement at the end of the bed. He had stopped fisting his cock, and had instead knelt down between her spread legs.

Oh, no.

He smiled up at her as she watched him, bound and helpless. She started flailing her legs to derail him. He ran his hands from her ankles up to her thighs. As his hands neared her pussy, she shivered. A deep pull emanated within her core, and she could feel herself getting wet. He smiled at her again, his eyes glinting wickedly with desire, before dipping his head down between her thighs.

"Ah! No!" she cried out, the sensations intense. She hadn't been touched since she left him, and his tongue lapping at her entrance was too much to bear.

She heard him slurping and licking heavily. She felt his tongue roll across her clit, and sparks exploded in her belly. He dipped his tongue deep into her pussy. It felt so good.

No! Stop feeling it! She thought desperately.

Desire raced through her. He lapped and lapped, never stopping, licking up the pussy juices that gushed onto his tongue. She moaned softly. He centred on her clit and increased his tempo. She squeezed her eyes shut, and pulled on her wrist restraint, trying to fight the rising pressure of an impending orgasm.

"Baby, you taste so good," she heard his deep voice purr approvingly. "And you're so fucking wet for me." He nipped gently at her clit.

She began panting loudly, the need to orgasm burning through her. She felt the fight dissolve as her desire took over.

He gazed up at her, a grin wide on his sexy face. He slowly lifted two fingers, sucked on them, then inserted them into her pussy. He moved them in and out of her pussy slowly.

"Do you like this, baby?" he asked her. His grin told her that her body had given her away. "You're such a good girl for me."

She had to fight it. She couldn't let him win. She closed her eyes again and tried thinking of poverty, dead puppies, anything but the exploding sensations between her thighs.

His rumbling laugh ended at the tip of her clit. His fingers entered her furiously now, and he began licking harder at her clit. She knew what he wanted. And she was trying so hard to stop him.

He fucked her harder with his fingers, thrusting in and out all while continuing to lick her clit. She felt her orgasm begin to rise. She writhed and moaned. All thoughts of resisting were forgotten.

He curled his fingers inside her and she felt her stomach swoop with pleasure. He covered her whole pussy with his mouth, sucking hard, lapping at her juices, fucking her with his fingers. It was too much for her. She shook her head back and forth to try to stop the feeling but she came, hard, bucking into his mouth and crying out her release. His fingers continued fucking her but he lifted his face to watch her as she writhed in pleasure, panting hard.

He grinned as she came down from her high.

She knew what that meant.

His turn.

*-*-*

She was such a fucking goddess when she was coming. Her body bucked and swayed as she rode the waves of pleasure, as she lifted her pussy to his mouth. She wanted him. She could deny it all she wanted, but her body told the truth. He gloried in it.

His cock was beyond hard now, and aching to enter her sweet, wet hole.

All in good time.

Her eyes flashed open as her crescendo ended, and she looked at him in horror.

"Was that good, baby?" he asked her soothingly. He knew she had tried so hard not to come for him, and it pleased him that she hadn't been able to stop herself. He sat beside her and leaned over, cupping her face in his hand.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," he said, running his thumb along her full lips before crashing his mouth down over hers. She squirmed beneath him, but that only made him kiss her harder. God he had missed her.

He ended the kiss and rested his hands around her delicate neck. He would love to choke her for leaving him. Maybe tonight he would get the chance.

He leaned in close to her ear. "We're not finished yet."

When he moved back her eyes were wide. His rested hand at her neck gave him an idea.

"Time to return the favour, baby. You look so good when your mouth is full of my cock." He straddled her chest and moved his arm beneath him to land back at her neck, and before she could protest, he increased the pressure of his fingers at her neck. This caused her mouth to pop open, long enough for him to enter her mouth with his cock. She glared up at him.

"If you bite down, I will make this long and painful," he warned her, the threat glinting in his eyes. Her eyes glanced down the length of his thick shaft positioned in her mouth. She glared up at him one more time, then began gently sucking on his cock.

"Good girl," he said approvingly, and he began to gently move his cock deeper in her mouth. His hand was at her neck the whole time. He felt her tongue swirl over the head of his cock. God he had missed this.

He squeezed her neck a little and groaned as she sucked harder. "That's it baby, take my cock," he moaned. She began to lightly bob her head, sucking his head the whole time. He increased the pressure on her neck. Her eyes bulged.

"You're going to gag on my cock," he said as he angled his cock further into her warm, wet mouth. She shook her head a little, but in response he tightened his fingers on her neck.

"This is for leaving me, baby. You have to learn. I own your mouth. I own this neck in my hands. And if you make my cock feel good, I'm going to make your pussy feel good with it."

Her eyes streamed with tears as he continue to angle his cock down her throat. When she gagged he nearly came right there. It was so hot and wet in her mouth. He pulled out, then began to fuck her face with his cock. He got up on his knees and thrusted in and out of her mouth, moving his hand from her neck to her head and fisting her hair as he continued his assault on her mouth. She was breathing furiously, trying to keep up with his motions.

He began to feel tightness in his balls. He was groaning out loud, throwing his head back in pleasure. It felt so fucking good to be in her mouth. He would love to come deep in her throat, or all over her face, just to prove that she belonged to him. But he wanted to fuck her more.

12