His Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reluctantly let her hair go, and removed his cock from her mouth. She looked surprised.

"I'm so ready to fuck you baby," he said, lifting himself from her chest and moving to the base of the bed where her spread legs lay waiting for him. He leaned over her, ready for the final act.

*-*-*

Her heart quickened as he moved to the base of the bed. Her breathing erratic from the lack of air, she was left gasping when he took his cock out of her mouth. Now she was gasping for a different reason. He was going to fuck her.

Lust zinged through her body and made her pussy swell. But she was afraid as well. He had never tried to choke her before, and she was fearful of what he was capable of.

He stared hungrily at her pussy, then grinned up at her as he swiped two fingers through her folds. It shot spasms through her body. "Baby, did you like it when I fucked your face? You're dripping for me again. I think you want me to fuck you."

She blinked at him but didn't answer. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. This was all so fucked up.

He continued his smug smile as he positioned his cock at her entrance. She whimpered, from pleasure or fear she didn't know.

"I'll go slow, then I'm going to fuck you until you scream," he promised. She moaned softly as she felt the head of his shaft enter her pussy, filling her slowly and stretching her. She lay her head back and closed her eyes. She felt so full, so deliciously full.

She heard his chuckle, then opened her eyes as he increased his tempo. She felt his full thickness reaching in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping on her ass cheeks.

"Baby, tell me you want this," he demanded. His eyes begged her.

Her brain felt scrambled. She shouldn't be enjoying this. But his cock was reaching places that she hadn't felt in so long, his thickness filling an ache.

"I...I..." she had no words. But he wouldn't give up so easily. He moved so his body was on top of her, the angle causing friction on her clit. He knew her favourite moves.

"Oh!" she cried out. His face was closer to her now, and he began fucking her harder.

"Tell me you want this," he growled, as he thrusted in and out of her roughly, claiming her pussy.

"Oohhhhh," she moaned. "Yes, I..." she battled with herself, but the last segments of resolve were fast disappearing. "I want this."

He groaned with pleasure as she gave in to him, and began grinding harder on her clit. She felt the deep pull in her core, and knew an orgasm was on its way. He was breathing hard, pumping in and out of her as she felt the pressure rising.

"Tell me you love me, baby," he growled, gritting his teeth as he continued thrusting hard in and out of her pussy.

She didn't answer, just moaned and closed her eyes as she felt the swell of desire tingle throughout her body.

He suddenly gripped her jaw hard with one hand. "I said, tell me you love me."

She stared into his eyes, her mouth agape. She couldn't deny him any longer.

"I love you," she replied, softly.

His grip on her jaw relaxed, as his mouth crashed over hers. He kissed her fiercely, and she moaned as he fucked her harder. She was so close. She panted harder.

He ended the kiss and growled, "Who owns your pussy?"

"You do," she panted.

He groaned in her ear, "Come for me baby. Come just for me."

She felt the orgasm rise sharply, and before she knew it she screamed as the waves of pleasure crashed over her while he continued pumping in and out of her. His hard cock brought such ecstasy her toes curled and she pulled hard on her wrist restraints. She closed her eyes and rode blissfully through the clouds.

As she was coming down from her orgasmic high, she felt him remove himself from her. The ankle restraints fall away as he worked on them. He touched her arm gently, and it made her open her eyes.

"Baby, I'm going to flip you over and take you from behind now. I'm gonna fuck you hard, and fast, and it'll feel so good," he breathed excitedly, guiding her still bound wrists around so that her body rolled over. She sluggishly obliged, her body still throbbing with pleasure. He lifted her to her knees, and pushed her face down onto her pillow. She began panting hard again, desire unfurling deep in her core. She braced for him again.

*-*-*

His eyes glazed over as he watched her ass rise in the air, her wet pussy so ready for his thick cock. A thrill raced through his veins, and he palmed her tight ass before spanking it hard. She let out a gasp, and he saw a trickle of her cum dribble out of her opening.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" he asked, running his palm over the pink handprint on her ass. He had marked her. She was his now.

He guided his cock to her opening, and thrusted deep inside to the hilt in one short, sharp motion. She gasped, and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock deliciously. He started fucking her, his eyes closing as he languished in her glorious slickness. But he was so close, and he wanted more. He could no longer wait.

"You're mine, baby. You'll always be mine," he said through gritted teeth.

He grunted as he started pumping in and out of her, harder and harder and feeling her pussy clench around his cock. Her moans became louder, and it drove him wild. He watched as her ass bounced on his cock, and saw her eyes close in pleasure as she continued moaning. He thrust in and out of her, feeling his balls start to grow tight. He gripped her ass hard, his fingers denting into her skin as he pulled her pussy onto his cock, harder and deeper. He let out a guttural cry as he pumped his cum deep in her opening, her pussy milking his shaft as she continued bouncing on him.

This, right here. This was where he wanted to be, always.

He reluctantly removed himself from her, a trail of cum running down her leg. He wanted to fuck her again, but it would have to wait.

Next time.

He moved slowly, relishing the sight of her pink and swollen pussy. His pussy. It belonged to him.

He moved to the front of the bed, untying her wrist restraints and easing her onto her back. Her flushed face showed how much she had enjoyed her time with him. He began getting dressed and packing the items away in his bag. He hadn't used half of the things he had expected to. Maybe next time.

He smiled as he gazed over her beautiful body. He leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Goodbye, my love. I'll be back again soon." She barely moved as he kissed her lips.

Soon. Soon she would be his.

Then they would never be parted again.


12