His Girls are Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think I could ever 'share' like how you described." Beatrix sarcastically said.

"I think your 'harem of himbos' would beg to differ." Gemma Smartly clapped back.

"Hey, my boys know what they are getting, and I'll settle down when I'm good and ready." Beatrix confidently retorted.

"Yeah, you in an exclusive relationship. I'll believe that when I see it."

Both sisters laughed. These exchanges were not uncommon. Just them poking fun at each other to kill time.

Not much later, they heard the car pull up.

"Thank god, I won't have to chew on the furniture after all." Beatrix jokingly said.

Oswald entered the front door carrying three pizza boxes, Morgan following behind carrying the sides and sodas, her carry-on bag over her shoulder.

The sisters hugged each other, Morgan happy to be home.

"Me and Gemma will get your luggage, while Dad sets up dinner, you can put your bag back in our room." Beatrix happily said.

Morgan handed her share of the food to her dad after he placed the pizzas on the dinner table and made her way up stairs.

Passing by Gemma's room, she looked inside. Nothing much had changed. The walls covered in posters of all of her interests through the years, her shelves, nightstand, and deck covered in figures and ornaments much the same.

Posters from various animes, that poster of Einstein sticking his tongue out. A few motivational posters est... The only differences Morgan took note of while walking past was her knew desktop. The screen was huge, and the tower had a red glow coming out of it. And there was a flag Gemma had hung from her wall.

It was a tri-color flag with blue on top, black on the bottom, and red in the middle, with a pie symbol on the middle section. Morgan didn't recognize it, she figured it was a science thing Gemma was into, maybe students LARPing about being in a technocratic society.

Moving on to the room she and Beatrix shared, Morgan placed her bag on her bed, she'll empty it out with the rest of her luggage after dinner.

She was happy to see her side of the room had been kept just as she left it. She was a music buff growing up, and her decor showed it. Posters of famous singers, and inspirational posters like you would see in a music classroom.

Turning to look at Beatrix's side of the room, it seemed mostly the same, but like Gemma's there were some small changes. Morgan figured these changes only stuck out to her because they happened while she was away, being away from home that long did have that effect.

Like with Gemma's room Morgan took in the changes, not out of nosiness, but wanting to know what her sisters where up to in her absence.

Beatrix's side was a bit messier than Morgan's but that never bothered her. Beatrix had posters of female athletes she admired, like MMA fighters, but she had added some posters that seemed political in nature. There was the cliché poster of Che Guevara, some posters promoting her egalitarian values.

Beatrix had left her textbooks on one side of her desk, next to a few empty cans of monster energy drink. On the other side of her desk where books that didn't seem to be textbooks. Probably just reading material she picked out herself. Morgan was starting to really feel hungry, so she didn't notice much beyond a book that seemed to have a misspelling of the word "Capital" on the cover and headed back downstairs.

At the table, the food was laid out along the center, and plates and glasses were set for all of them. Oswald and Beatrix took two meat lover slices, and Gemma and Morgan started with the plane cheese.

As they ate, they caught up. The oldest and youngest sisters were happy to share how their past semesters went.

"I've had a great time this year, I got involved in a bunch of campus causes, and joined a student run gym.

"They have so many programs, like a sparring program. Been getting some of the best work outs I've ever had."

"Tell Morgan about getting arrested at a protest." Gemma chimed in.

Everyone laughed.

"No, I've haven't seen the inside of a jail...yet. Student protests are usually a lot more boring than you hear about on the news. It's really more like a casual hang out that raises awareness. They're good places to make friends actually."

"As for my college experience." Gemma started. "It's been great, I've been learning a lot of new things, and even started writing up papers for my own experiments down the line."

"I also made some great new friends, me and some other students all went in on a house together. I can't pitch in as much on rent, but...we worked out other ways for me to contribute." Gemma finished with a funny grin Morgan didn't recognize. She figured it was an in-joke between Gemma and her new friends.

"Wonder what contributions it took to earn you that rig in your room right now. Did you notice her new PC Morgan?" Beatrix asked.

"Uh, oh yeah I did, it looks cool Gemma, bet it can play some awesome games." Morgan answered.

Gemma rolled her eyes. "No, I got it to help with my research. It's not a gaming rig." Gemma took a bite of her slice. "Though yes, it does also run games very well."

Dinner went on. The Gravely sisters exchanging stories. Like their father, Beatrix and Gemma kept up with Morgan's touring online, so there wasn't much for them to be caught up on

After dinner, the family moved into the living room and played a random movie from streaming.

Beatrix took the recliner, Gemma laid on the floor, while Oswald and Morgan sat next to each other on the couch.

As the movie went on, Morgan noticed something she didn't before.

Gemma was dressed in a way she had never seen her before.

Gemma usually dressed pretty casually, but now Morgan saw her brainy little sister in some skimpy clothes, skimpy for her anyway?

Instead of a lose fitting t-shirt, Gemma had on a tight tank top with no shoulder straps, instead of jeans, she wore a mini skirt.

Morgan didn't mind much. Their father was never big on strict dress codes. Beatrix actually wore plenty of tight, or small clothes while growing up, and attracted her fair share of boyfriends (sometimes more than one at a time) by doing it. But Gemma was always the more reserved of them.

Morgan didn't think much of it beyond that. If Gemma wanted to dress that way, it was her business. Maybe she was trying to attract some guy's attention, maybe it just felt good to her, Gemma would tell her if she felt like it. Secretly fucking their father had made Morgan appreciate other's right to privacy.

As the movie went on, Morgan began to lose interest. Being this close to her dad again had her feeling hot and bothered. Her masturbation session earlier was just a temporary fix, and having his cock in her grip, then her mouth on the way home just made her hornier.

She squirmed on her spot on the couch, feeling her wetness making her thong cling to her pussy. Using the pretense of adjusting her sitting position to lean up against Oswald.

She placed her hand on his leg and hoped it would communicate how desperate she felt without tipping off her sisters.

Over the next few minutes, she tightened her grip, and leaned in even more, pressed her breasts against her father's shoulders.

Morgan wasn't sure what she was expecting to happen. There weren't many excuses that would allow them to leave the room long enough to satisfy her, without making Gemma and Beatrix suspicious. Maybe she was hoping her father would start getting turned on by her movements, and their love making would be all the hotter because of the waiting?

Regardless, Morgan wouldn't have to endure waiting for much longer, because Beatrix rose from her seat and said. "I feel like turning in early tonight."

As she walked out of the room Gemma hopped up from her spot on the floor and added. "And I do have some extra credit work that can use one last proofread, you two enjoy the rest of the movie." Then she headed upstairs after Beatrix.

The footsteps of her sisters had barely reached their respective rooms when Morgan grabbed her father's head and turned him to give him a deep passionate kiss.

Oswald was surprised by the suddenness of his middle daughter's actions but knew something like it was coming. He felt her grip on his leg, and her soft tits against his side. After a second of shock, he leaned into the kiss. Pressing his tongue into Morgan's mouth to wrestle with hers.

They ran their hands over each other's clothed bodies for a few minutes until Oswald broke the kiss and said. "Let's continue this upstairs."

Morgan gave his suggestion a lustful smile.

...

In the master bedroom, with the door locked, Morgan and her father stripped themselves quickly.

Oswald pulling down his boxers at the same time Morgan removed her bra, leaving her in just her thong.

Her father's fully erect cock sprung forward as soon as he dropped his last bit of clothing. Seeing her dad in all his glory after so long made Morgan's entire body tingle in anticipation. Cupping her large breast, she asked, "Bet you missed these, Daddy?" In a sultry voice.

Oswald was never a big fan of the 'daddy play.' He actually felt it demeaned what he considered a mature, and respectful (if unconventional) relationship, but his daughter seemed to like it, so he didn't complain.

Walking up to her, he gently takes hold of her pillowy tits, and softly squeezes them as he answers. "Oh yes I did." In his own deep, sexual voice, then leans into lustfully kiss her while still fondling her breasts.

As one hand played with each of her breasts in turn, he pressed his free hand onto her abdomen, and slowly slid his palm down, past her waistline. His fingers entering her thong, and soon finding her wet opening.

Morgan gasped, breaking their kiss at feeling her father's strong yet slender fingers penetrate her womanhood after so long. Even after all the lovers she had at her father's request, his touch was what she always craved. She was willing to sleep with a hundred strangers if it made him happy but would have been all too willing to commit to him and only him for her life.

Oswald knew his daughter's pussy well, knew just how to stimulate her just enough to make her want more. Her folds, her clit, her g-spot, he knew just how hard to rub all of them.

His daughter's pussy was already wet for him by the time his index finger reached her outer lips, so it wasn't long until he had three whole fingers going in and out, in and out of her tight, wet folds. Her juices running down, around his invading digits, and out either side of her thong, on to her inner thighs.

Morgan's knees began to feel week, she leaned back, and felt the hand that was fondling before now support her back. Feeling safe in her father's arms, she leaned her head further back and let out a moan in response to his digital stimulation.

The way she leaned her head back pressed her now ignored breast forward. Oswald saw the opportunity and leaned his own head forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Morgan let out another gasp feeling her father's mouth clasp on her erect nipple and moaned even louder at feeling him swirl his tongue around it.

The sensations were becoming too much for her in this position, so she straightened her back and pressed away from her father's touch.

With her hands on his shoulders, she looked him in the eyes, and said. "I need it, Daddy." Then she walked past him, towards his bed. She stopped just to bend down, and remove her thong, making her totally naked, before lifting the covers, and climbing on to the bed.

Oswald watch as his daughter splayed herself out on his bed. Maybe it was because they spent so much time apart, but he was reminded of her first time. Her, desperate for his physical love, naked on his bed, just less tears and pleading this time.

He got on top of her and began kissing her. He felt her pulling at his hips with her hands, trying to guide his member into her, but he had another idea. "I still owe you one from the car ride." He said. Then kissed his way down her body, past her breast, midriff, and her neat strip of pubic hair.

Oswald inserted his tongue, and used the same knowledge he used while fingering her. Morgan just moaned at feeling her father's tongue enter her, while he used his thumb to rub her clit.

After all the waiting, and her father's expert foreplay, it wasn't long before Morgan called out "Aghhhh" As she arched her back in orgasm.

Licking his lips, Oswald climbed back up his daughter's body. "Your still as sweet as the first time I tasted you." he lovingly said.

Morgan grabbed his head and gave him a kiss, tasting herself on his lips. "I NEED you inside me." She said, clearly growing impatient."

Not seeing any reason to hold off any longer, Oswald simply lines his hips up with hers, and pressed forward.

There was no shortage of lubrication in his daughter's waiting pussy. So, he had no trouble sliding into the very base, and his thick member stretched her inner folds.

He soon found the usual rhythm he used in their incestuous love making, a true classic for their first night back together after so long.

"Oh, oh, oh" Morgan said in time with his thrusts "Oh, Daddy, I did what you said, I let other boys have their way, it was fun, but none of them compared to you, NONE OF THEM." Morgan reassured him.

Oswald was surprised to hear that. The truth was part of him hoped his daughter would move on from him if he gave her the freedom to explore. It wasn't even just the taboo of their blood relation, she was a young woman. He felt like she should find a nice young man to build a life with.

He loved her, so he set her free, but she had come back to him, so it looked like she was his.

Morgan's sweet face contorted in pleasure, the smell of her flowing hair, and feel of her soft breasts against his chest, and her lovely voice singing sounds of ecstasy, his beautiful daughter was back in his arms, he had no right to complain.

Their fucking went on, Oswald speeding up his pace as he felt a tension stirring in his balls. Soon enough, the taboo lovers enjoyed a mutual orgasm.

"Aaaahhh" Called out Morgan.

"Uuuuhhhh" Oswald let out, as his cum was sprayed deep into his middle child.

After Oswald rolled off Morgan and the two caught their breath, Morgan made to get up out of his bed.

"That was incredible Dad, maybe I should hit the shower before, heading back to my room with Beatrix. Better safe than sorry right?"

But before she could get off the bed, Oswald took hold of her arm to keep her in place.

Sitting next to her on his knees he said. "Why leave so soon, it's been so long, we are just beginning." Oswald wrapped his arms around Morgan and began to kiss her cheek.

Fighting temptation Morgan said. "Ah...ah, won't Bea get suspicious if I don't come to bed?"

"She will fall asleep soon and won't know how long it took you to get back to your room." Oswald retorted, holding her tighter, and using his free hand to guide her hand to his flaccid cock.

"Ah, I'm not sure, we've been so careful." Morgan said, even as she gripped his cock.

"Just let me love you, baby girl." Oswald said and began to chew on her ear.

Morgan didn't have anything to add, she just began to breath heavy and started to stroke her father's dick, already feeling blood begin to return to it, slowly bringing it back to full size.

They were in for a long night.

...

Beatrix sat at her computer. Playing a bit of a game called Receiver. A gun game with realistic controls. The attention it required helped her keep her mind clear. And it also helped her ignore the sounds her sister and dad where making down the hall.

She wondered, not for the first time, if they were always this loud, or did they just get more careless as time went by.

Her and Gemma found out about Morgan fucking their father shortly after it actually started. Well, actually it was Gemma who, while sneaking around one night, saw them together. And told Beatrix the first chance she had.

They weren't even that shocked about it. Morgan had always been the 'daddy's girl' of them, and high sex drives seem to run in the family, as well as good looks.

Honestly, Beatrix was actually surprised Morgan was able to keep her hands off him until they were alone.

She was broken from these thoughts when Gemma entered the room.

"Hey sis, sounds like the lovebirds are gonna be awhile." Gemma said.

"Really, guess Morgan was more pent up then we thought.?"

"Oh, it sounds like she wasn't wanting for any attention while on tour, but apparently every boy in Europe pales in comparison to Dad." Gemma said, reporting everything she heard from outside their father's bedroom door.

"Damn, either they are all limp dicks over there, or Morgan is thinking more with her heart then her pussy!" Beatrix stated.

"Given the numbers, and what we know about Morgan, I would say the latter, she always was a bit of a romantic. I'm surprised she was able to loosen up enough to open her legs to anyone else." Gemma added.

"Ha ha, well she is our sister after all, and it seems you and I are a pair of sluts, like you said, I have my "Haram of Himbos" and you are the fuck toy of those roommates of yours at college. You gonna tell Morgan how much dick and pussy you sucked to get that rig in your room?" Beatrix jokingly asked.

"I'm not a prostitute, we all pitched in to help me build my PC. That's about friendship, not sex."

"And what is letting yourself get spit roasted in their living room?" Beatrix asked with a knowing grin.

"That is about sex." Gemma plainly added.

"Did you come in here just to tell me how our sweet little sister is getting railed while we have to pretend not to know?"

"Oh, of course not." Gemma said.

Reaching for her tank top, Gemma pushed it down and off, taking hold of her skirt as she pulled it past her waste. Leaving herself naked, except for her sandals in front of her eldest sister.

Knowing where this was going, Beatrix just folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at her youngest sister's directness.

Gemma didn't have large breasts like her sisters, and was shorter, but the modest curve of her smaller breasts seemed to excite the people who saw them. And her ass was very tight and round. It all complimented her more petite frame. And lanky arms.

Putting her hand on her hip to strike a sexy pose for her sister, Gemma explained. "I asked Dad to keep the hopeless romantic busy for the night.

"And we both know how much Stamina he has. And Morgan can't say no to that cock of his it seems. By the time he's done with her, she'll probably won't have any energy to get back to this room."

"So. you had your own little night of forbidden love planned?" Morgan knowingly asked.

Stepping out of her sandals, and up to her sister, Gemma simply said, "I'm just crazy for my big buff sister's sweet pussy. I have been having it longer then Morgan has been having Dad's cock." Gemma finished, then reached up to kiss her sister on the lips.

Morgan wrapped ger strong arms around for naked little sister and leaned into the kiss. Lifting Gemma off her feet. The siblings pressed their tongues into each other's mouths. Wrapping and swirling them together.

Gemma wrapped her legs around Morgan's waste and gripped her sister's large breasts.

Morgan carried Gemma across the room and broke the kiss to throw Gemma on to her bed.

With her hand free, Morgan pulled the string on her sweatpants she wore for her run earlier, letting the baggy piece of clothing drop to reveal her thong. She then removed her sports bra, and the thong, leaving her as naked as her sister.

Crawling on her bed, she embraces her sister again. Rolling Gemma on top of her. Gemma begins Kissing Morgan again and works her way down the front of her body. Taking time to suck on one of her nipples on the way down.