His Girls are Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gemma reaches the pussy she called sweet earlier, she licks at her sister's clitoris a few times before thrusting her tongue into Morgan's folds.

Morgan responds with pleasured moans, and holds her sister's head in place, while wrapping her legs around her thin body, pressing her further into her crouch

Like their sister and father, this incestuous pair had their own routines and understandings of each other's body's. After Morgan felt like her horny sister had worked her up enough, she pushed Gemma on her back and grabbed her ankle as she positioned herself over her.

Gemma loved it when her sister would take charge during their sessions. She had a kink for being rough fucked. Men or women, she had her best sex when letting her body get used by someone who knew how to use it. And Morgan knew how to use it.

Morgan bent Gemma's leg along her body and interlocked her legs with her sister's. Pressing their pussies together. Tribbing being Gemma's favorite form of lesbian sex.

Morgan gave Gemma deep, passionate kisses on the lips, while holding her leg up with one hand, and gripping her modest breasts in the other.

Gemma thrust up into her sister's Tribbing, matching her rhythm.

The sisters groped each other's bodies, kissed each other's lips, and rubbed their pussies together. They lost track of time. They kept going until they both climaxed.

"Aaaahhh" Gemma breathed out as every inch of her body seemed to clench and relax all at once.

Morgan continued to ride her sister until she gritted her teeth and squirted on her youngest sister's cunt.

Morgan rolled to Gemma's side, and the two began to cuddle.

"So have you given any thought about how to tell Morgen?" Beatrix asked, as her youngest sister rested her head in her breasts.

"Well, there is the chance that Dad will fail at keeping her 'busy' the whole night, and if that happens, we could just let her find us like this.

"Or we could sit her down and explain we know about her and Dad, then after she understands we're ok with it, tell her about us." Gamma answered.

"So, the same thing we did with Dad after she left?

"But I was actually asking how to we tell her we fucked Dad while she was away?" Beatrix added.

"You really think she'll be jealous? Dads only fucked the two of us, she's almost definitely screwed more guys then that."

"She only slept around because Dad told her to. Going off how she acts around him, she treats their relationship like a real romance. Dad even said they actually dated a bit before hopping into bed together. She'll probably see it as cheating since she didn't give Dad permission."

"Sounds kinda complicated?" Gamma added.

"It's just how I see her reacting. Even if they had an open relationship, those kinds of boundaries are all the more important.

"Thought you would, out of all of us, understand that the most, since you're Poly. Morgan added, referring to the sexuality Gemma self-identified as.

"I'm Poly because exclusionary relationships like that don't make sense to me.

"Look, if you wanna treat this as a normal family drama, despite all the abnormal elements in our situation, best to break it to her sooner rather than later.

"The longer it takes us, the more of a betrayal she may see it as. Also, I think the guilt of keeping this from Morgan is getting to Dad. For the longest time he thought the two of them shared a special secret, now he's keeping a secret from someone who has basically been a girlfriend to him."

"Yeah, Dad and Morgan always did have a closer relationship since Mom died."

"And" Gemma started locking eyes with her sister. "The sooner we are all on the same page, the sooner we get to some real 'family bounding'."

Beatrix smiled and kissed Gemma again. "Did I tell you how much I love your filthy mind, little sis?"

"Not much in the past week, you've been preoccupied with making the most out of unfettered access to Dad's dick before Morgan got home."

The incestuous sisters shared another deep kiss.

...

Later in the night, down the hallway, in the master bedroom.

Oswald was giving Morgan a last few tired pumps of his cock into her wanting pussy.

"Ah, ah, ah, AAAAAHHHHH" Oswald let out as, for the third time that night, he cummed inside of his middle daughter.

Sitting up on his knees he wiped the sweat from his face and looked down at his handy work. He was tired, but Morgan was barely conscious. Her eyes barely open, too tired to keep track of the number of orgasms her father provided her with.

Out of all his daughters, Morgan was the easiest to please in bed. He suspected it was the real sense of love she had for him that helped her reach climax more easily with him, and at the request of Gemma, Oswald did not hold back, he didn't need to worry about anyone being suspicious of Morgan not returning to her own bed.

Seeing her fully drifting off to sleep, Oswald moved her on to her side, and began to spoon her, and pulled the bed sheets over their naked bodies.

Regardless of everything else happening he was looking forward to properly sharing a bed with Morgan like a real lover.

As he wrapped his arm around her, only lightly rubbing up against the top of her ample breast, Oswald found himself thinking about his late wife.

As wrong as he probably should have known this to be, he couldn't help seeing a lot of love he and his wife shared reflected in Morgan.

To Be Continued