All Comments on 'His Guiding Light'

by jmmj5

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Outstanding work

Thank you very much for that. I believe the revenge and retribution were justified as was the forgiveness of Lisa later. Actually think death was too quick for him anyway, you built him as sheer poison, and Lisa a classic case of very gifted individual who was completely gullible. Certainly a 5 from me. Please don't take too long a break...

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 4 years ago
5*

Five very well deserved stars for this one! Thanks for sharing.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed that 5*, whilst it's an overall feel good story, I'd have preferred more on Lisa's thoughts when caught and after he left. The 'she looked several years older etc' isn't really enough to be honest.

Did I miss WHY he didn't want recognition from Cassie at all? The story opened with it, but it never felt like you answered why he felt THAT strongly about her saying nothing. Seemed odd.

markellymarkellyabout 4 years ago
Loved it...

An incredible read. Well worth the time to do so. Thank you for this, this story has given me a mixed bag of emotions and of course, a smile to end with.

Well worth the time to read I assure those who have doubts, it is.

m8rvlah15m8rvlah15about 4 years ago
Some details

Salzburg is on the direct route between Munich and Vienna. By car and train.

Experienced car commuters sometimes prefer the route via Passau-Linz, more km, but less traffic jams on weekends.

But surprisingly good description of Europe for literotica :)

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 4 years ago
One point

There are lots of things that can be said about the story but most of them about preference differences. But among them there are two:

1- This is already acknowledged in the story but everyone constantly manipulates Zach and somehow he and everyone else is okay with it. Why? His new wife points it out as less the optimal but didn't make a big matter of it.

2- All the story pointed directly or indirectly at the importance of honesty and never hiding anything from your spouse but Cassie's omission of her knowing everything about him from PI reports and her parents and never volunteering the information until he fucking admits to murder is... Why is he okay with it?

dc6370dc6370about 4 years ago
WoW

Simply outstanding! One of the best stories I've read.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousabout 4 years ago
Thank You!

Truly magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really love your writing.

I also love how you give shout outs to other writers and their works. Jacobs Ladder is indeed excellent

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 4 years ago
Well written

Exceptional writing and character work. I do find that, where stories are determined to immediately resolve their protagonist’s wounded heart, they tend to more or less drop their central storyline in favor of a much less gripping (and very rushed) romance story. Basically, there’s all this build-up to a confrontation, and then the main storyline just vanishes for thousands and thousands of words, returning only as an addendum late in the piece. It makes for a very unsatisfying flow. And, since men are more likely to get divorced twice exactly because they rush into their first post-divorce relationship, it actually ends up bumming me out to read the “saved immediately” stories.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

I always like a credible story. The only thing that stretched it for me was that Lisa could carry that affair that long without a clue from anyone, and that she would be that controlled by Gerald that way without some deep seated issues from childhood to cause it. However, I’ve seen crazier things in real life. Five plus from me!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thank you

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was a great story!

Reggie absolutely deserved the payback after all the pain he'd inflicted on people.

I actually ended up feeling sorry for Lisa. She was broken... Infatuated with a malignant asshole who had poisoned her love of music and ruined what could've been a wonderful life. Very sad.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Really Good

I loved it! Good story, good characters, pain, sadness, retribution, a happy ending. What more could you ask for. Thank you

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Sweet story, thanks for sharing it.

.

For what it's worth, I second your recommended story. DTIverson is a serious talent.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

A great romp, although while again I do love a good BTB or revenge plot, to be honest, this story didn't really need it. At least, I didn't think so. Zach could've very well went the life well live route and the story still could've been good. 5-stars though.

-JMFC

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Splendid story! Your characters aren't afraid to play hardball if necessary.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
WoW

Having an interesting plot is just one part of a well-written story. Developing the characters, exploring the scenery, the emotions of all involved, and weaving the patchwork of lives together in such a way that it all turns into a gorgeous quilt takes the touch of a master. Reading this story, I know I just had the chance to learn from a master. Thank you for the entertainment, and the writing lesson.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Superb

God I really do hate myself for liking these types of stories. To me this was superb yes the story had its faults but I didn’t care I just simply enjoyed it for how it was . And that was an enjoyable and fantastic story. Yes he got his revenge I know he didn’t kill him but it was revenge I know that it would have been better if he had died but hey. But the story was there and it was clearly well written . By now a clearly talented writer which I’m proud to say because it’s clearly hard to write these types of stories and there aren’t many writers who are willing to try . That’s why they get my respect the amount of things they do to make such a fantastic story. The research then having to push there imagination and there creativity to there limits to get a great story. Then having done all that then putting on this site then still get grief because it still wasn’t strong enough to be classed as a BTB story. You earn my respect so to you and to the rest of all the great BTB writers thank you for sharing your stories with me and others you really do deserve the respect. So hurry up I want my next story now lol 😂 but please look after yourself over there don’t do anything stupid please I need my fantastic writers .

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Awesome comeuppance for the evil asshole, blew him up.... haa haaa haaa!

john1946john1946about 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a wonderful story of following his light.I can easily see it could have been a revenge story, but I really enjoyed the "legs". Definitely feel good. The development of the characters and the storyline were well done. I hope they got to Barcelona. There is a beautiful Cathedral there.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Well Done

You obviously spent a great deal of time and thought regarding your story. I am glad that you continued your story after the dealing with the miscreant. I felt the revenge action was a bit off center but I understand that sometimes even the authors are stuck with a better setting for their ideas. Thanks for sharing. Top marks. A nice Warm Feeling story.

nattxnnattxnabout 4 years ago
Excellant

Your are a true weaver of words. I enjoyed this story very much and will read all of your stories posted here.

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Thanks jmmj5

Could have done without some of the MRI technical information making the story so lengthy, however, this was a well-written feel-good piece.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Your best work

I thought this was your best effort to date. Great read.

Remember, as the writer, you choose the direction of the story, and do not have to apologize to anyone for that direction.

A 5-star effort. Keep up the good work.

Hooked

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Good story.

A writer has the right to decide on

forgiveness and revenge.

We readers give our opinions,

if we see a reason to.

I see forgiveness following

the same rule as respect.

You have to earn it.

Lisa's actions were evil

and selfish.

She did nothing to earn forgiveness.

And not being forgiven,

might help her learn a valuable lesson.

Still, the story was good.

Good enough to get top ratings from me.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Enthralling tale

I enjoyed the slow, meandering way you built the story, and especially, how you allowed the MC to do what he did, even though he would regard himself as better than that. Also, that you allowed him not to be torn apart by guilt. Son-of-a-bitch got what he deserved. I think that making the action terminal would have damaged the MC into seeing himself as wrong, so this was tuned to perfection in my view.

As to the MC's wife, I have had the frustration of seeing fine people being damaged more and more over time by an abusive relationship, and being unable to help them break that bond while they are unwilling to do so. In the end it's walk away time and leave them to their fate. We all make choices. We all have to live with them, if we survive.

A fine story sir!

Thank you 5*

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Feels good

While I personally would have burned Lisa a bit more; I am glad he got with Cassie.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Great story. I thought Hubby was going to free Sweetie1 earlier than he ending up doing. It WAS the right thing, and would have been if he had done it of his own accord, but it was OK that Sweetie2 pushed it. The place an acorn falls!

A heaping, helping ... A buncha food. ‘Heaping’ is an adjective and ‘helping’ (like ‘course’) is a noun. No reason for a comma ... Either time!

easy 5*. Thanks for the read!

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

You are good! Great story although a bit heavy on the technical stuff. My only slight gripe is that we could have heard a little more about why she did it and how she could possibly think it was acceptable behaviour. Also did she meet someone or did she live regretting her choices the rest of her life? I thought she got off lightly but didn't want her totally burned. Still a gig fat 5 stars from me. Can't wait for your next one.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 4 years ago
Gerald

As bad as his affair with Lisa was, I think his generalized treatment of women was enough justification for his maiming. Too bad you couldn't also somehow punish those who enabled him in his development.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 4 years ago
Well written story and I will look forward to more...

Thanks.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
A few complaints

You said it was long and it was. I think Gabriella part was over done in the story. It was a bit too contrived as far as Cassie's and Zack's romance. No problem with them as a couple. Brought everything back together at the end. Maybe to quickly. I did enjoy reading it, thanks for submitting.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 4 years ago
Words of wisdom...

From an orchestra conductor I knew long ago: "Never read the review. Just count the column-inches." From P.G. Wodehouse: "I had always wanted to be a critic. The idea of doing nothing while watching other people work strongly appealed to me."

Excellent story, sir. I like the way your characters develop and grow. Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

GA

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Vice nice indeed.

Rated 'C' for Charming. *****

Bh76Bh76about 4 years ago
Nice.

Good story. I gave it a 5. The Gerald/Reginald/Reggie swatches were confusing, but not worth dropping it.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

a superb job on this.

JtxxxJtxxxabout 4 years ago
5 🌟

Great story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Very pleasant!

A very nice roller coaster of ups and downs.

I loved Zach's forgiveness of Lisa, nicely done.

Cassie's startup with Zachary was rather contrived, almost awkward. I liked his moral dilemma and how he overcame it, but it was far too drawn out. Oh, well. It's your story, you are this ship's Captain.

Well done!

Redo1984Redo1984about 4 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable.

I was very surprised by the conspiracy to kill from the intelligent moral high ground.

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago
A bit over sentimental,

even treacly at times. But no way was I not going to read it through.

Well done!

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Simple Outstanding

Wonderful story complete to the end~!

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
I Wonder If I Could Have Accepted My Wife Confessing To The Same

First, while I have no problem with what he did regarding Gerald in fiction, I reflected on the interplay between the MC and Cassie. I wondered if my wife, while she and I were dating, told me a reverse story where she had tried to kill the woman her ex-husband was cheating with, what my perception would have been. Yes, Gerald was painted as an asshole, but there are a lot worse people in the world than someone that is an overly critical critic.

I mention the above thinking that I can see myself feeling justified offing someone like Gerald. However, if the woman I was just getting to know told me she had done the same to her husband's paramour, and she painted the other woman with the same points that were made about Gerald, would I be as understanding? I mean I know what my thought process is and why I would have felt it was justice and was justified. Would I have accepted the same from a woman I was getting to know? My guess is I would most likely back off from continuing to pursue the relationship with her. Don't think I would feel comfortable sleeping next to someone every night that had tried to kill someone in cold blood.

After reading this story the last thing I want to seem is snarky or overly critical, and I'm not of the story at all. But I think as mostly men reading this story, if our girlfriend told us she had attempted murder with the same circumstances as Gerald, I doubt one in ten would be as understanding as Cassie. We'd all worry if she smelled perfume on our work collar, innocently placed on our shirt by a female colleague, our wife might castrate us in the middle of the night.

Regarding Montessori schools. When we were looking around for schools for our son we looked into a Montessori school in our area. The concept intrigued my wife and me. However, one thing dissuaded us. Apparently the people that did the first Montessori school never trademarked it. So, literally anyone can open a school and call it a Montessori school. We were put off by the fact that there is no set standards, and you don't really know exactly the product you're getting.

Quack77Quack77about 4 years ago
Page turner....so to speak

Worth every word....

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 4 years ago

I take it you are from the Houston area. I lived there for 27 years. Nice to read about my old stomping grounds.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Only come across your stories recently but have loved all those I’ve read and will continue with the rest of them.

Have put you in favourites so look forward to more excellent work (no pressure).

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No He had the file.

Killing too easy.

Destroy his reputation.

With file and all the ones helping, he can eviscerate him.

Lot more punishment.

Death to quick and doesn't help all the people he destroyed.

Ruin him

xtremeddxtremeddabout 4 years ago
Finestkind writing and story

j5, Thanks for sharing your hard with us on Lit.

What was it Mother said? Love is reflected in Love. Hate is easier, Love is harder but still the right path to end on. + I liked the comment "Page Turner". It fits.

Be fearless and safe.

x

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Great story, well put yogether

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Enjoyed your story! When I saw the length, I groaned. But once I started reading, I couldn't stop.

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
Thank You

Great story. I don't really understand how someone can live two lives like that, but there are a lot of things I don't understand.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for a great experience, jmmj5.

Nicely written and edited to a high level; both efforts leading to an easy, smooth flowing read. Curious plot sequence with the first paragraphs giving the conclusion of the story before it moves to "25 years ago"... Nice experiment, but not a full win IMO. Please! Keep 'em comin'.

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the path you took the story

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
Great story

A little too sugary and Gabriella overplayed, but the narrative flows, and the author keeps the interest building up. I can't understand people that would consider this story long??? Haven't they ever read a book?

I don't think that I could forgive a woman that cuckolded me from day one for the entire duration of the relationship. I think that if I were to do anyone bodily damage, it would had been to her.

I understand that from the beginning, the premise was that it was a feel good story, still, man... Lisa would had been dead to me. Wouldn't, couldn't ever see her or talk to her. I would have left her to her own misery, until many years later I would had forwar her the recorded conversation with the asshole.

My thanks to writer for the time spent creating this story. It is appreciated. A 5 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Bravo

Another outstanding story. I personally don't think Gerald's punishment is too severe. The world is full of evil men and women that enjoy destroying other people and their lives. Never sorry to see them get what they enjoy dishing out.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A truly magnificent story

Thank you for writing a very wonderful story

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Outstanding and touched all the qualities of a LW must read. I so glad I found it and this author.

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

There were many victims in this story, with a true narcissistic sociopath creating them. Lisa was a cheating wife, true. Lisa was also a victim. While this does not excuse her actions it does explain how they came about and does lend sympathy for her character. She truly got burned.

Overall a great story. Thank you.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago
Good Story, Minor Comments.

Zach's forgiveness of Lisa is appropriate not because she earned it but because it allows him to let go of any negative emotions he carries about their relationship. This allows him to focus completely on the future and let the past die.

While giving her the recording of his conversation with Gerald was the right thing to do, he should have allowed her to listen to it in private and, based on her interpretation of Gerald's comments decide what she should do.

Reference is made to Lisa seeking counseling in an attempt to explain her ongoing relationship with the man who destroyed her musical career but no conclusion is offered. Based on comments made at the very beginning of the story, Lisa knew exactly what she was doing when she started dating Zach. She intended to marry him, raise a family and have the good life while continuing as Gerald's mistress. She even considers Zach's travel as a good thing since it would give her more opportunity to be with Gerald without making Zach suspicious. She showed no regret for her choices when confronted by Zach. She is a conniving, willful treacherous woman and warrants no sympathy for her plight.

Finally, the reader is left with the difficult position of wanting Zach, a criminal guilty of attempted murder and causing grievous bodily harm, to live happily ever after.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good effort! 5*****

I always find a cheating spouse to be somehow a damaged soul. I can't understand why she would cheat when she clearly loved her husband. Still, some people are damaged and some are simply immature. She certainly comes off very insecure. Well done!

tompo296tompo296over 3 years ago

Thank you 5*

I was good to read a story with some 'meat' on it. I can see why you changed the outcome on Gerald, his death would not have been much of revenge. Geralds loss of hearing quality and wheelchair would be a better use of Zach 'living a better life' and Gerald having a life of misery

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I’d say job well done. You followed where the keys let you to get words in Print that stirred emotions. I followed those words and experienced a wide range of emotions. Every story could go many directions and it’s up to the author to decide that path. Never question who’s choice that is. Anyone complaining should write their own path.

There we both did our job.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Punishment, the typical "burners" don't realize that she's linked to a man she hates. She can't bring herself to leave Gerald. At least, not until she learns to forgive herself.

She might have been able to leave if her husband had given her a second chance, but nothing is certain, and the pain she caused him burned that bridge complete.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I do not care how bad a person is, we do not have the right to extra-judicially kill anyone (or, in this, fail at killing and merely maming). Once we start saying it is OK to kill someone for being so bad, we are on a slippery slope which will eventually lead to killing people for actions that that you personally consider deplorable, but society may actually consider virtuous.

Any story that celebrates and effectively encourages such killings or attempt to murder really dos not belong in civilized society.

Thus, for that reason, this story is crap.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I expected and hoped early on that Zach would punish Gerald by taking his hearing somehow. It isn't clear that this happened but keeping him in a wheelchair and taking his sexual power makes it much better.

This punishement is much better than just plain death.

I'm happy for Lisa to get away from Gerald and be happy again. There are a lot of women who stay with violent spouse so her figure is just realistic.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with him marrying Cassie,with the way she gave him the cold shoulder,even though it would hurt her parents .he should not have married her.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

so 4 decent ppl one being a defense lawyer planned to murder someone. everyone on in this story either needs to be locked up in prison or an insane asylum

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

i dont get why u made a conflict with cassie and zach when u wrote the end at the beginning so we know they get together.

Nothingman83Nothingman83almost 3 years ago

According to 23 & Me, I have more Neanderthal DNA than 87% of the rest of the world's population. Because of that, and 17 years in the US Marine Corps, I, unlike others who have commented on your story, have absolutely NO PROBLEM with blowing up Gerald. Great story, and my favorite character is Gabriella.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Well written and developed story, the revenge on Gerald was justified 5 Stars

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

What a great story...well written.

Thank you for writing it.

DOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Kind of long but a pretty good story nonetheless. The problem wasn't that Lisa was cheating..

.

The problem was that she was cheating with a man Gerald who was vicious mean cool and crushed her spirit and Passion for music. And she saw him continuously for 4 years.

..

And she doesn't know why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We really enjoyed your story and the loving supporting family in it.

We did have mixed emotions about Lisa and Gerald and their toxic relationship for so many years.

It seems a wonder that something did not happen to Gerald before or during his Lisa seduction? Especially with a number of other women so used?

And their was Lisa! So sad that she was so corrupted and used she couldn’t see straight.

Then she was used by Zach as retaliation because he wouldn’t share the recording with her sooner?

At least he finally forgave and helped or prompted her to move forward.

So no one else in her circle suggested or demanded therapy for her sooner regarding her choices about herself, playing, and toxic Gerald? why is it that only Zach could finally get through to her after some years? Seems a number of family and/or friends let her down!

What a waste!

SW

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Great story, though it sucks Lisa couldn't get out of Gerald's web without the recording, but hopefully she finds someone else to love, this time without Gerald

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Good Story

I would have preferred a more subtle form of revenge on the perp than a gas explosion. However, it did of course set up the post-Vienna angst very well. As others have commented, the MC’s forgiveness of Lisa was well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a very good "feel good" story, well written, with good character building and story line. But the way it was written was best liked...!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

A really good story. Lisa was fucked up but it wasn’t all her fault and Gabriella was a hoot. You built an impressive character in her. She’s worth another read. Keep up the good work.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

This is the second story by this author that I've read and not so amazingly the style and flow are the same. And I still don't like it very much. It reads like the story is a pitcher full of ideas and words and characters and the author just pours it out and we, the readership, drink it in. It flows smoothly and without any particular excitement. My comment on the earlier story I read was that it was too long and dull. This story is shorter, but the "dullness" is still present. I don't think there'll be a third story read. I did rate this a bit higher, a 4* score, but once again it could have been a 3*. It didn't leave me with any anticipation of a fun read.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Dont

Don't understand why he married Cassie.The way she shunned him,despite knowing everything about him,makes her as bad as Lisa in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL almost every story pretends the female didn't have the power to make her own decisions. Enough to get Zach to fall in love and marry her all the while managing an affair without getting caught.

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanalmost 2 years ago

Romantic story filled with twists.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Got a bit confused when Gerald changed his name to Reggie and then back again a few times

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

I agree that Cassie shouldn’t have known the all true before he told her, that way was justified for her actions with the doctor and creating distance when he came back from Europe.

Her actions knowing the all true are a bit a disappointment…

This was a very good tale, 5stars of course

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Cannot fault it, excellent retribution story.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Overall, it is a good story, but for me it was ruined by Cassandra's cruelty. First, if she knew the truth, there was no reason to torture him. Second, after what he's been through the jackass stunt with "dating a doctor" was a heartless and evil thing to do (hell, it was a crap move on any man, but given circumstances it was far worse).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure if the lack of any induced emotional reaction from me, the reader, around the cheating is the result of piss poor writing or an intended character trait for those involved. It was like I was reading a discertation, not an event that is supposed to invoke strong feelings.

It just seems like the author wasn't comfortable with emotional expression and it dampened my enjoyment of an otherwise well written story.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Great story; Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found the so called four yearlong passionate weekly 'affairs', with an allegedly high profile 'celebrity music critic' columnist, writing in the local newspaper, impossible to believe. And nobody twigged? Nah.

Apart from that, a very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jmmj5 would have us believe this is the story of a strong woman/mother (Gabriella), but what I walk away with is the story of a controlling woman (Cassandra) who uses her knowledge of the truth to emasculate Zach and beat him into submission. Sad actually; a marriage of equals would have been so much more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geralds punishment wasn't sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I loved Sam and Gabriella

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this. It was Great and made me cry twice. I think I will read it too my wife of 55 years when we are in bed. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have triggered the explosion while she was in the house. Hopefully she spends the rest of her life with her pretty face burned off.

ZK

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

An enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Excellent five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great piece of writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmmj5@jmmj5
With a few exceptions, I tend to write longer stories, but that’s just my nature, I think. I’m going to try to tighten that up in the future. I know that means fewer people will read them, but I know that going in. Also, I tend to write what I know. I’ve spent a lot of time i...

SIMILAR Stories