All Comments on 'His Hidden Desire Ch. 01'

by xaviersgirls

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was her boyfriend's huge cock

right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Could't have said it better.Sometimes comments are better than stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well if she is a real loving wife it was

a dildo on a harness she mounted him with. But if she is a lying cheating betraying slut it is another man to give him gay sex and turn him into a TV. Either way I hope you enjoy your new life. She is a dominant female, you are a submissive male with feminine tendencies. I only hope she really loved you and was not just using you for her boyfriend to get his jollies fucking your brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
umm......

'partner'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice tease

I hope you go the way of a true loving wife instead of a slut wife. Nice build up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Sad Excuse For A Writer

People should recognize the first part of the name for this website is derived from literary. This "story" is in no sense literature. What happened to the standards on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too short to be of any interest

The setup and the direction this story is taking is good, hot even, however, this story reads more like a book jacket novel summary then it does a steamy story. Your tale can definitely take off and gain a great deal of interest and support from the readers, but you need to give more than just a tease. Tell the whole story and I'm sure you will get fantastic feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take no notice of the detractors

Good start. Can't wait for the next installment to read but to also to see the idiots below get all stirred up as they appear to be so insecure about their own sexuality and masculinity.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
That's gonna leave a mark

I just hope that thing she's holding ain't a broken Coke bottle. Ouch!

xaviersgirlsxaviersgirlsover 16 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Despite being the second posted story, this was my FIRST ever attempt at an erotic story, so yes i acknowledge its short and a bit iffy. I do however learn, I thank you for your comments and will post again soon, despite any negative comments.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
you could have avoided.....

Lots of nasty intolerant notes could have been avoided by posting in Fetish, or humor, or anywhere except LW. Some readers live to rip apart anything which they perceive as threatening their masculinity. Also, as you acknowledge, this bit is too short and too sketchy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

Wow I think this is so HOT would love to have it happening to me.

billc393billc393over 16 years ago
Two people ejoying each other...

I have trouble seeing what could possibly be wrong with this.

<br><br>

He's harbored a fantasy all his life, and now his wife is helping him realize it... seems normal, and loving to me.. far more so than many of the stories I've seen here....

<br><br>

I, for one, am looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget Them!

Forget the idiots who think they are God's gift to literature. Keep writing. This story has a good base to build on.

HeavenlyOneHeavenlyOneover 16 years ago
Looking forward to more :)

i am personally looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thank you for sharing your story with us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what happens next did she invite another man into the room to fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did she invite another man ino the room to fuck you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous