All Comments on 'His Honor the Mayor'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
Thanks

Thank you and thank Bill for his encouragement for your writing this piece. As usual, well written with no mistakes of the grammatical kind. An engaging easy to read piece that flows well and with just enough erotic incest to belong on Literotica.

Though the subject matter (elective politics) is age old, I found the clarity and insight presented refreshing! šŸ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Word usage...

....didn't check the grammar very carefully but I think such a smart fellow would know when to use 'discrete' or 'discreet' and 'looser' or 'loser'. An elevator going down is in 'descent'. 'Decent' means something different.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story.

The ethical failings are Rotten's (Rahauten's).

The grammatic, spelling or word choice failings are mine. Looks like I need to double check and edit.

Love and Kisses.

Lisa Ann

rem556rem556about 5 years ago
4 star

A fairly well written piece with a high degree of believability to it. Those that think that there were no errors, need to have some lessons in grammar. Overall it is a nice tale of political honesty. A bit of insight with a bit of exaggeration relating to how the business world works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...