His Metaphor Continued

Story Info
His metaphor at its most corrupt.
1.1k words
4.18
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get undressed."

The voice is from a digital mistress. You can no longer find real live women to entertain your sissy desires, so you've hired one.

You do because you crave humiliation.

"Lie down, keep your panties on."

You are shaved...legs, ass, balls, cock, chest and under your arms. Your pink panties are VFs, ultra gossamer.

"Grab your knees, pull them up, close to your chest. Now spread."

Your cock (clit) is hard and the silky panties rub along your glans making you wild.

"What are you?"

"A sissy."

Three men step up stroking huge cocks. They push themselves, all three, so they are standing huddled together between your spread open legs. They ejaculate onto your panty-covered clit.

"Look at yourself. Use the tips of your fingers and make tiny circles in the cum. Put pressure on your balls and perineum. Now moan."

Three more men with hard cocks replace the three spent cocks. These three orgasm and ejaculate onto your fingers and your panties. You feel the heat from each fresh shot warm your balls as you smoother the fresh slippery sperm over yourself. The fresh sperm is warm and wet. You can see that your panties are getting wet.

Three more men replace the three spent cocks.

"Hold HER ankles open."

Two women in their 50s wearing satin nightgowns tenderly hold your ankles open.

"Push back her legs so HER asshole is exposed. No, leave her panties on."

The fresh hard cocks ejaculate onto your wide-open panties.

"Hold her wrists, don't let her touch herself."

Three more men ready to ejaculate step into position. You can hear each shot as it splatters into the pool of sperm collecting in the nooks and mounds of your panties. The shape of your hard clit, full balls, and cavernous asshole, like wet silhouettes lined in nylon, sperm covered panties. You feel the heat and wet. You feel the dripping and pooling cum. Three new men ejaculate again, and then three other men, and then three more until all you can feel are hot shooting ejaculations pelting your panty-covered clit. The sound of each shot tiny little reminders of the slutty sissy you have become the pooling sperm drips over everything down there.

"Let go of her wrists. Use both hands to spread the sperm over your panties. Soak yourself in sperm. Finger your asshole through the satin."

Two sissies step beside either side of your head.

"Rub your clits on her face, neck and shoulders. Put your clits in her mouth as you please. Consider this my gift."

Their clits are soft and limp and you suckle them each as they alternate between inserting themselves into your mouth and slapping your face.

You moan without needing to be told to do so. You are being held open but you move your hips and ass to a sweet music only you hear and use all of your fingers and hands to rub cum and sperm until your soaked, slippery and hard.

Three fresh men step between your legs. Two men step up and stroke themselves from above your head. You have a mouth full of limp sissy cock and two hard cocks orgasm directly onto your mouth and lips. The sissy slides her clit in and out of your mouth drawing sperm in and along your lips painting your mouth with cum.

Two more step up to replace the shrunken men. And they orgasm. And the sissies use their flaccid clits like brushes and paint your face and mouth. Three more men, and two more orgasm on your face and panties and suddenly the sissies are starting to harden. They invade your throat and like a champ you submit and open your throat hole and sperm and cum is inside and out.

The three men between your legs ejaculate again. Then three more, and three more and your hands smother yourself.

You are moaning.

"Push her legs back, expose her asshole. Pull her panties down past her ass. Open her asshole. Ejaculate on her asshole."

Three more men step up and ejaculate hot stripes across your asshole.

"Finger yourself."

You finger yourself and three more men ejaculate onto your plunging fingers.

Two more men coat your face, the sissies face fuck you.

"Masturbate sissy."

With sissy cocks in your mouth, fingering your own pussy and sperm covering virtually every part of your body, you grab your clit and begin.

"Cum in her mouth. Cum on her face. Cum on her clit and asshole."

You are lost. A complete and utter slut.

You open your eyes to look at yourself. Above you, mounted on the wall is a big screen monitor.

Jackie is onscreen. She is in shock.

The screen flickers and Maria is on screen. She is shocked, once she realizes who she is looking at her shock turns to laughter.

The screen flickers and Aimee is onscreen. She recognizes you immediately and her expression is of pity.

This causes you to go limp.

The screen flickers and all three are onscreen.

"Hello ladies, you all know each other from letters this pathetic sissy has written. Now is your chance. Feel free to invite friends to our little group meet."

All three women simply looked on. None speaking. You'd loved each of them at one time, and shared with them your secret metaphor, as you called it. Now they were witnesses to what you'd become. And they had nothing to say.

Maria suddenly burst into laughter. Followed by Jackie and finally all three.

Aimee was the first to relent.

"Suck their cocks sissy. Feel them down in your throat and moan for me."

"Show us sissy, show us what you are," Maria countered.

A man's face appeared onscreen, Maria's husband, and then a woman came onscreen, Jackie's friend. And then everyone began talking to each other as if you weren't involved at all.

You suckled the tip of one of the sissies until you began to feel the telltale signs of ejaculation, and then used your cum-soaked hand to finish her off onto your face.

"Good girl Otto," Aimee said gently. It was all the encouragement you needed and suddenly your clit hardened and you began stroking.

"Stroke your clit Otto," Aimee urged.

"Suck the other one slut faggot" Maria was laughing.

"Fuck yourself faggot bitch," Jackie was vengeful. "Take the cock and fuck your faggot asshole."

You were lost now. It was everything you fantasized, but never really wanted and yet you began fucking your cum covered hand and fingering your cum filled asshole.

"Tell us Otto." It was Aimee.

"Tell us what you are."

"I'm a sissy cumslut, and I love sucking cock. I'm a sissy cumslut, and I love sucking cock."

You said this over and over until you could no longer hold back, until you no longer wanted to hold back and then you came.