His Mom's Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door and she skipped in, "What a night, that was great."

Following her in Ryan switched on the lights and was about to say something but he was interrupted as his Mom pulled her dress over her head and stood their topless before him. He stared for a moment, unveiled her breasts were larger than he'd thought they were, jiggling loosely as she threw the dress on the chair. She saw he was gazing and (perhaps deliberately) misinterpreted why he was looking at her, "Don't worry, I'll fold it tomorrow, it's going in the wash anyway."

"Um yes," he looked away, painfully aware that his body was starting to betray him and there was a large lump growing in his pants, he just hoped to God his Mom had been too drunk to notice. I t was getting worse as she'd kicked off her shoes and was now removing her panties in front of him. He couldn't help but turn his head back, quickly getting a flash of her pussy, surprisingly clean shaven, before he swung away. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom," he said, trying not to make it sound like a reproach.

"Okay, once you're out I'll clean my teeth," she replied.

Inside Ryan splashed cold water over his face, he wasn't sure what it was supposed to do, but it didn't help -- the image of his naked Mom was burnt into his brain and the problem was that he didn't find it nearly as gross as he should do. In fact he found it pretty hot, she was still in shape and attractive, and if her bosoms were starting to sag the size made up for it, making them swing and jiggle and bounce in his mind. He forced himself to think about something else, Claire and Megan making out. It partially worked, until he remembered what his Mom had said and a vision swung into his mind of her kissing Claire hard before Megan joined in. He shook his head, damn it, it had been a bad idea this weekend, but not for the reasons he had thought it would be.

Normally Ryan was a boxers in bed guy, but normally he wouldn't be sharing with his Mom and so he got into pyjamas that an aunt he'd not seen for several years had got him for Christmas. They weren't sexy and being too tight they weren't that comfortable, but there was no way he could risk wearing just boxers now, not with his Mom just a foot away from him. He opened the door, "Finished."

"Okay," his Mom said. She was wearing a nightie she often wore, one that went down to her thighs and just showed a hint of cleavage -- before he'd never thought anything off it, but tonight he realised how well it showed off her body without actually showing anything. He dived under the covers before his hard-on could betray him. "I'll be five," his Mom said as she walked into the bathroom, impervious to the effect she was having on him.

He closed his eyes and tried to pretend he was asleep. Whether it fooled his Mom or not she didn't say anything as she returned, just turning off the lights and slowly padding over to their bed. He could feel the quilt being pulled out and the dip of the bed as she got in. Soon she was breathing slower and deeper and he relaxed a little, feeling his own eyes closing. He wasn't quiet asleep when he suddenly woke up; his Mom had rolled over and her arm was draped across his shoulder, her body pressed so closely up against his he could feel her breasts tremble against him with every breath. "Mom," he whispered, but she was sound asleep and made no movement.

He tried to disengage himself, but she murmured something which sounded like the name of the guy she'd just split with and clung tighter to him. After a few more tries he realised it was hopeless without waking her and that seemed over the top given she wasn't doing any harm. Sighing to himself he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, which was harder than it should have been considering that every move from his Mom meant that he was also harder than he should have been.

*

His Mom had no trace of a hangover when they got up, being unreasonably cheerful for eight in the morning. The wedding wasn't until the early afternoon, so they dressed casually, Ryan quickly fleeing into the bathroom, as his Mom looked again like she was going to change in front of him.

Going down for breakfast they saw Megan and Claire sitting at a breakfast table. Megan saw them at the same time and waved for Brandi and Ryan to join them and as his Mom immediately headed over, Ryan had no choice but to follow her. The two women were sitting closer together than just friends, suggesting that whatever sexual relationship they'd had twenty years ago had been rekindled last night, though the conversation quickly confirmed it as they giggled and admitted to Brandi they'd been up to the small hours sixty-nining and scissoring. "How about you? Sleep well?" said Claire suggestively to Brandi, looking with half-hooded eyes at Ryan.

"He's such a stallion," grinned Brandi, squeezing her son's hand sexually, "we were awake half the night as well," which was partly true as Ryan had hardly dared sleep as his Mom kept draping herself across him, whilst she'd been happily away with the angels. "Young studs are the best," she continued and slipped her arm round his shoulder drawing him close. "Present company excepted of course," she added with a smile.

"Oh we know what you mean, some pussy is great, but nothing beats a huge dick," drawled Megan.

"He's certainly got that," giggled Brandi, though as she hadn't seem in him naked for years, she couldn't know how true that was (or perhaps she did, Ryan wondered, as it might be a genetic hand me down from his Dad -- he quickly banished the thought, the weekend was weird enough already without imaging his much younger parents banging away).

The women all laughed and continued on with their conversation as the waiter came over with coffee and croissants. "We've booked the hotel hot-tub for ten, why don't the two of you join us?" said Megan.

"We'd love too, wouldn't we baby?" said Brandi and Ryan was forced to nod along and agree.

"We'll see you there," said Claire, standing up and offering her hand to her new girlfriend/old flame/weekend hook-up. She looked down at Ryan admiringly, "I hope you've got some swimming trunks, tight ones perhaps, we wouldn't want you to have go in in the nude."

The three women laughed and Ryan gave a wan smile and made himself chuckle. Normally he wouldn't have minded sharing a hot-tub with two bisexual Milfs, naked or not. Sharing one with them and his Mom, was another matter, but one he couldn't avoid if their deception wasn't going to be found out.

"They're such sluts, aren't they?" his Mom grinned as her two friends departed, "We all were then, cheerleaders today are so chaste compared to what we used to be."

"Yeah, I suppose," said Ryan not sure what his answer was supposed to be.

His Mom gave a dreamy smile as she remembered her past, "We used to fuck all the time, guys for choice -- by the time I graduated I'd banged half the senior year -- but each other if there was no dick on offer. When we went away for the night it was pretty much one big orgy." She sighed, "If only I had the body of an eighteen year old again."

"Um yeah," Ryan nodded, blushing but also strangely turned on at hearing of his Mom's past sexploits.

"What do you think? Have I still got it?" she turned to him smiling mischievously. Then she laughed, "Don't worry, I won't make you answer, but if I see you checking me out in my bikini when we're in the tub, I know I have."

He nodded and muttered, "We need to keep up pretence." The trouble was, he suddenly realised, that his Mom would look so good in a bikini it would be hard not to look, which wasn't a problem he'd ever had before.

In their room he quickly zipped into the bathroom, worried if he didn't that his Mom would change in front of him and he wouldn't be able to control the inevitable hard-on. He came out wearing one of the hotel's fluffy bathrobes over his trunks, together with one for his Mom and towels for them both. If she'd been anyone but his Mom he'd have enjoyed the view as she was wearing a tiny bikini, which barely covered her breasts which continually threatened to bounce out as she walked across to take the bathrobe from him.

Slipping on some flip-flops they went down to the hot tub. Claire and Megan were already in it, two pairs of bikini's lying on the tiles beside the tub and through the bubbling water it was obvious to Ryan both women were naked. Quickly Claire confirmed it, "We're skinny dipping, you should too."

"Why not?" Brandi replied before Ryan could even get his brain into gear. She slipped off her bathrobe and undid her bikini top, letting it fall to the floor, before bending down and removing the bottoms. Straightening up, she turned towards Ryan, as she kicked off her flip-flops, making her nude breasts swing, "Come on then," she giggled, "Get those trunks off."

Ryan felt himself going hard and blushed hard. He so wanted to make an excuse, but he couldn't think of any, he half-wanted to tell Megan and Claire it was all an act, but he couldn't embarrass or disappoint his Mom. He slowly slipped off his bathrobe, making a great play of hanging it on the wall to delay the stripping off. Turning round to look over his shoulder he saw his Mom had joined her friends in the tub and was waiting expectantly for him to join them. There was no way he could further pause so he pulled off his trunks and turned towards the tub.

"Wow," murmured Claire.

"I see what you see in him," said Megan.

His Mom was just looking at him mouth agape, as she looked at his massive, porn star length, prick. She quickly recovered her poise, "It's a monster isn't it?" She patted the side of the tub beside her, "Come and join me lover."

Ryan climbed into the tub, aware of three sets of female eyes all admiring his large cock at close quarters. He sat down on the bench, clad that the bubbles gave some disguise to it. However once he was hidden the three women started to ignore him as they continued their conversations from yesterday, and Ryan sat still, not daring to move in case he accidentally touched one of them -- especially his Mom. Opposite him, Megan slid her arm around Claire, drawing the other Milf even closer towards her, their naked breasts jiggling against each other with the slightest movement. It was hard not to look, the only way to avoid it was to lean his head back on the rim as if he was relaxing by looking at the ceiling.

He heard giggling from Megan and Claire, followed by the unmistakeable sound of heavy making out. His Mom tittered beside him, "You two are insatiable."

"When you've a hot vixen beside you what else are you going to do?" Megan had evidently disengaged herself so as to reply to Brandi, though only for a moment, as the kissing quickly resumed.

Ryan lowered his head, blushing slightly as the two older women kissed passionately just feet away from him, their hands moving over each other's naked breasts. He turned to his Mom who was sitting contentedly casually watching her old friends make out. "Should we leave them?" he leaned forward to murmur in his ear.

His Mom shook her head, "I've seen them do more than this before, it doesn't bother me, it's kinda hot even, don't you think?"

If he'd been with almost anyone apart from his Mom he'd have enthusiastically agreed, but instead he prevaricated and said, "Aren't we invading their privacy?"

His Mom snorted, "Seriously, those two sluts are happy to give us a show. You ought to have seen what we got up to at parties where the football boys wanted a lesbian demo..." she grinned as if she was reminiscing, her hand accidentally finding his thigh and staying on it. "They're still pretty sexy don't you think? For women past forty."

"I guess," Ryan replied.

"I thought all teen boys liked Milfs," his Mom teased, getting closer to him so the others wouldn't overhear, "Or is it just me?" she purred, keeping up the pretence.

"Yeah, I like Milfs," he was forced to admit. Watching the two of them going at it was certainly making him hard, though his Mom's fingers gripping at his thigh and the brief touch of her body against his wasn't making him go limp either.

Opposite them the two women broke from each other, a trace of saliva remaining between their lips for a moment before snapping and falling into the bubbling water below. Claire's gaze moved from Megan's eyes to Ryan chest, her head moving up and down slightly as she took it in, a lascivious grin on her face, "I thought you two lovebirds would be making out by now," she drawled.

"He's shy," Brandi tittered. Her arm crept round her son's shoulder and she was so near that her naked breasts were rubbing against his side as she turned towards him. "If you insist though..." she giggled.

Before Ryan could quiet comprehend what was happening, his Mom had her hands on his cheeks and her mouth on his, pushing herself forward and opening her lips. His body reacted automatically, his mouth opening against hers, pressing back and trying to match her movements, his tongue darting forward to tease and taste her as she in turn slid hers around and over his, entering his mouth. His brain kicked in seconds later as he realised he was naked, in a hot tub, French kissing his Mom, with his cock as hard as marble as her naked bosoms slipped and shook against him. He thought two things, one, how desperate his Mom must be to keep up the pretence and not be shown up in front of her old friends, and two, it was wrong, but his Mom was damnably hot. Both thoughts kept him kissing her, longer than he should have, ten seconds, twenty, breaking away to breath and then back, thirty, forty, a minute, God was that two or three. It was too long, what would she think? Her friends would believe they were lovers now, he thought as he broke, his face red.

"Bravo," giggled Megan, "That was one hot kiss, he must be really into you."

He blushed and said, "I am."

"I'm into him as well," his Mom giggled. She didn't seem worried about their make-out session, which was a relief to him.

Megan looked across at the clock, "We better be getting ready, by tradition it's only the bride who's supposed to be late."

Brandi rose, not worrying about her nakedness, letting the water rush down her skin like she was in a shampoo advert. Ryan tried to turn away from her, but that only meant he was looking at Claire and Megan as they got out; with the choice of looking at two strangers or his Mom, he felt his Mom was the least embarrassing choice, trying to look relaxed as she stepped out and began to dry herself. His cock was so hard under the water he didn't dare expose it, so he waited until his Mom was almost ready before speeding out and almost running for his towel and gown, wrapping them around himself without drying. He was sure it hadn't worked and everyone had seen how hard he was, certainly his Mom had a strange smile as she looked at him.

"Come on baby," she grinned, "Let's go and get dressed."

*

If you had known the bride or groom, Ryan was sure the ceremony would have been uplifting and moving, though the meal that followed was good, even if they were on a table with some old friends of the groom and some distant relatives of the bride who his Mom barely knew. They hadn't mentioned their make-out in the tub, Ryan quickly entering the bathroom to dry himself off and getting changed in there as well, not leaving until he was fully dressed and he was sure his Mom was as well. They kept up the pretence during dinner, there was no need to be touchy feely, and his Mom was able to keep her hands to herself without needing to stroke his hand or hair to add to the illusion they were a couple as luckily everyone seemed to take it as they said they were, an old school friend of the bride and her much younger boyfriend.

After the meal they headed to the ballroom for the bar and dancing. "You lucky dog," murmured one of the sixtysomething relatives to Ryan as his Mom swept ahead of him to find a table with her friends. If they had been dating he wouldn't have been wrong, as whilst she'd be careful not to outshine the bride, the slinky dress she was wearing certainly showed off her still trim figure to its best advantage. Ryan murmured something in reply and followed his Mom.

The first part of the evening was quiet, even though the music was playing, most of the guests were still full from the meal and content to sit and talk. Ryan nursed a couple of beers, the only effort he needed to make going to the bar for his Mom and now and then answer a question which one of his Mom's friends or their other halves sent his way. He actually began to feel quiet relaxed, it looked like they were going to be able to pull of their pretence and whilst there been some embarrassing situations (the hot tub was still etched in his memory) he fully planned to laugh them off in the car home tomorrow. Gradually though, once the bride and groom had the first dance, the table emptied as the women took each other or their partners onto the floor.

Brandi stood up and offered her son her hand, "It'll look strange if we don't join them," she said. He nodded, they'd come so far, there was nothing wrong with having a dance with his Mom.

Moving onto the floor Brandi began to jive, swinging her hips and rocking to the music. She beckoned at Ryan to come closer and dance with her and he did, standing in front of her and trying to match her movements to a song he vaguely recognised from growing up. His Mom grinned at him and inched towards him, not yet touching, but definitely showing everyone in the hall (at least those who looked) that they were a couple not two random dancers. Ryan stood his ground, undoing a couple of shirt buttons in the heat of the floor. His Mom licked her lips and slid up to him, her body rubbing at his as she danced. Beside them Claire cast an envious glance before resuming her dance with another woman, who Ryan had been introduced to, but couldn't remember (the step-sister of the bride?). His Mom's eyes briefly flicked towards her friend before returning towards her son, she bent her head towards his ear as her body still continued to move against his, "Put your hands on my ass."

"What?" he said back, a little surprised, but not as much as he should have been.

"My butt, put your hands on it and give it squeeze, so Claire doesn't get suspicious... she thinks she Sherlock Holmes at times."

He slid his hands round and placed them on his Mom's cheeks. For a second he just let them lie there, feeling his Mom's rear move and twist as she danced, then he remembered the second part of her instruction and gripped them, pressing into the round rump through her dress, his fingers stabbing down. His Mom giggled and danced even closer, throwing her own arms round the back of his neck and pushing herself fully against him so that he could feel the squish of her breasts. Automatically he found himself gripping her ass harder, feeing it squash under his hands, the soft flesh malleable to his touch. His dick was hardening, creating a mound under his pants and pushing at his Mom. He blushed at his body's reaction, but his Mom just smiled and pushed her body against him so her waist was rubbing at his cock, making it harder still. That couldn't be part of the pretence could it? he wondered, no-one would be looking that closer.

Even as he was thinking that his Mom was pushing harder against him, her gyrations and flexing erotic and alluring, encouraging him to grasp her harder and in return swivel his own chest, so his firm pecs were hard against her chest and her gorgeous breasts. His hands were gripping her butt deeper and deeper, almost lifting her off the ground as he pulled her even closer towards him, so that it was no longer two people dancing, but one with four legs and four arms. He could smell her perfume, it was the first time he had noticed how sexual the scent was, as if was designed to attract men like a flower's nectar attracts bees.