His Mom's Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was coming nearer, her eyes connecting to his like limpets. Her mouth was ajar, her lips red like rubies. He descended the few inches which separated, his own mouth opening. They met, kissing passionately, tongues probing forward, exploring and teasing each other, their mouths trying to engulf the other, the lips both pressed together and moving around. His hands went lower over her ass cheeks, squeezing and cupping the round rump, as she too pulled him closer, her hands clamped together at the back of his neck.

Suddenly Ryan realised what was going on. He pulled his head back violently, breaking apart her hands and breathing heavily. He looked around, terrified that everyone would be looking at him and realising that it was his Mom he was with, not a lover. But everyone was ignoring them, too intent on their own enjoyment. He turned back to his Mom, she was grinning, not worried about how far he'd gone. She reached round his waist and pulled him in again, "Relax and enjoy it."

"Enjoy what?" he asked.

"This," she replied and planted her mouth on his again. He knew it was wrong to respond the way he did, but he couldn't help it -- his mouth opening and his tongue probing forward to meet hers. This time he didn't break away once he realised, but carried on enjoying the taste and smell and touch of his Mom, no matter how taboo it was. His Mom was equally enthusiastic, her hands rubbing at the small of his back, massaging him through his shirt, whilst her tongue pressed forward into his mouth, swishing over his. They continued through the song and then the next, swaying and moving, gyrating and twisting, almost continually making out, their mouths opening and closing over to each other to the music, their hands exploring each other's bodies, gripping and grasping at each other's butts, sliding upwards, massaging their backs and then down to grasp at the rear cheeks, holding each other close.

On the stage the DJ announced the final song. Brandi broke away from her son and smiled up at him, "Let's go," she said, taking his hand.

"Where?"

"To our room," his Mom smiled.

Nodding Ryan let himself be led. Even though nothing had been said he knew that he and his Mom were going to have sex, breaking the greatest taboo there was; he wanted it and so did she, that much was obvious. They quickly said their good-nights to her friends, before walking out of the room and down the corridor to the lift. No-one seemed to react or even be interested in a fortysomething leading an eighteen year old by the hand, certainly not when they were coming out of a wedding. There was no wait for the elevator, but another couple was already in it, so Ryan and his Mom gave them a nod of greeting and stood silently beside each other until it got to their floor.

"We're not pretending anymore are we?" Ryan asked as they walked the remaining few yards to their door. He pulled the key out of his pocket and paused, waiting for her answer.

"No," Brandi said, "We're not pretending."

The door opened and Mom and son stood framed in it, kissing passionately, their tongues flickering forward and back as their hands slid over each other's bodies. When they broke this time it was Ryan who reached down for his Mom's hand and led her into their room, closing the door behind him. He looked at her, full of desire and she gazed back, admiring the man he'd become. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it on the bed.

His Mom reached down and fondled his cock through his pants, it was already hard, bulging at the material. She smiled, "Let me help get you in the mood."

He was in the mood already, but he was going to complain as his Mom's hands slid down his chest and thighs as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at him as she reached for the straps on her dress and undid them, pulling it down to her midriff and exposing her tits. He gave a sharp intake of breath as her hands then moved back to him and she unzipped his fly, the cock almost immediately exiting through the gap. She giggled and licked her lips, looking up at him, "I thought it looked big this morning, it looks even larger now."

"I think it's above average," he said, knowing that it was well above average both in length and girth -- at least it had been when he'd done his last weekly measurement and checked a size comparison website.

She wrapped her hand round it and slowly stroked it, her palm skimming lightly over the gland, not working it yet, but still far from unpleasant. After a few moments she tightened her grip and began to slowly jerk it, making Ryan shiver with anticipation. Her mouth moved nearer, opening for her tongue to come out. She touched the tip with it and then swung it round, licking along the shaft and down below. She went round and round, still slowly masturbating him, her eyes darting upwards to look at him as he gazed down before swiftly returning to his dick and the wet trails she was leaving over it as she licked sensually. As she went up she moved her hand further down the cock, until she ran out of space and let go. Any disappointment he might have felt at the loss of the hand-job was drowned by the excitement rising in him as his Mom's tongue continued to slide round and down to tickle his balls, her tongue expertly teasing the sac, before sliding in one long lick along the underside.

"Mmnnn, so big," she purred looking up at him again with a wicked look on her beautiful face. Her hand was on his dick again, moving up and down, making him vibrate with pleasure. She giggled and moved her face forward, opening her mouth as she did so. But this time her tongue didn't come out, instead she slipped over the large rod, rolling her lips down.

"Fuck," murmured Ryan, whether in surprise at having his Mom move in for a blowjob or in excited anticipation of it. He'd had ex-girlfriends suck him, but he'd never had an experienced Milf blow him and he'd never expected his first to be his Mom. Not that he was now complaining, the sensation of having her wet mouth gently sucking away at his dong, whilst her hand worked it back and forth was making his toes curl in pleasure. He gave another groan and repeated his previous oath, though it was now more a exclamation of enjoyment as his Mom's head bobbed further forward and she slid her lips up his prick.

Up and down she went, her tongue playing at the underside of his cock as she took him in. Her eyes kept rolling upwards to look at him and make sure he was enjoying it. He was sure his expression told her he did, his own mouth slightly agape as he breathed deeply and quickly, his eyes locked on the his topless Mom as her head bounced back and forth quicker and quicker. If his face hadn't told her, his gentle jerks of his hip as he fed her his cock should have given her a hint. Finally if that wasn't enough he groaned encouragement at her, "Yes, suck it all, oh God, Mom, that's so good, you're sucking my dick like a champion."

Ryan looked down worked his cock, swallowing yet more, her blonde hair whipping over her shoulders and her naked bosoms bouncing as she jerked back and forth. She raised her eyes to look back at him, their gazes locked, both entranced by the other and neither imagining they were with anyone else. Ryan gave another groan as a wave of pleasure vibrated through him. He reached down to his Mom's shoulders, grasping them and massaging them with his fingers as he also leant down using her as a prop as his legs were turned to liquid jelly. She sucked even more enthusiastically, her eyes bright and lit. "Ooohhh, God, yes," he groaned, he'd never had a blow job as good as this, no teenage girlfriend had anywhere near the skills of his fortysomething Mom. No matter how wrong it was it was so right. "God, this is heaven."

His Mom ignored the blasphemy as she took the cock even deeper into her mouth, squeezing away the hand which she moved to his thighs, gripping them hard. Her lips slid down the large dick, leaving a light smudge of lipstick over the gland. Deeper and deeper she was going, taking in even more than Alice Darina who was the sluttiest senior he'd ever met. Her head rocked back and forth, her enthusiasm for his cock evident in the speed and energy. Her eyes were watering a little and a tiny sliver of saliva slipped from the edge of her mouth as she took the prick near to gag territory, but she continued on, as if he wasn't the first large cock she'd fellatioed in her time.

The teen groaned once more, enjoying the grip of her lips on his prick and the touch of her tongue on the underside. He could feel the suction, like she was pulling him towards her throat, even if most of the movement was her head bobbing back and forth, taking more and more in. Who would have thought that the best blow job he'd received would be from his Mom, but equally there was little doubt that it was. He rocked back on his heels, tensing with pleasure as she went down him again, swallowing him even deeper so that she was pressing against his sac with her lower lip, unable to take any more of his big cock. Most women would be gagging by now, pushing him out and unable to take any more, but whilst his Mom's eyes were watering a little and she was trembling with the effort, she was holding it.

Until suddenly she wasn't, her head shooting back like she was on a spring. She let out a gulp as she gasped in breaths of oxygen, before looking up at him with a smile, "That was big."

"You took it all," he replied.

"MMmnn, I wanted to make it nice and wet," she stood up and put her hands on his chest, sliding them towards the shirt buttons. "Let's get this off," she purred.

Together they removed it, tossing it on the bed. His Mom's fingers moved over his torso, "So handsome," she murmured, "So firm and sexy," she added, her finger tracing a circle around his pec.

Reaching down Ryan grabbed her waist, pulling her against him, no longer worrying that she was him Mom as his desire for her became all controlling. His lips crashed down on hers again, but this time he could feel her naked breasts against his skin, the softness of her flesh and the hardness of her nipples. He pressed harder against her tits squashing against him as his tongue drove forward. She was meeting him with equal eagerness, her mouth slamming against his, her hands clawing and grasping at his ass and her knee sliding up his inner leg, stroking him sensually as they kissed.

Ryan lowered his head further, his Mom groaning in pleasure as he kissed at her throat and clavicle. He went lower, crouching down so that his Mom's breasts were opposite his mouth. He began to feast, slurping and sucking on first one and then the other, his teeth grazing at the erect nipple and tugging it outwards. He hadn't sucked them since he was a baby, before he could remember, but some things come naturally and he was his Mom moan and shiver in excitement in a way he imagined she hadn't when she'd been breast feeding him as an infant. Nor did he imagine that baby Ryan would have had an erection that was so strong it was almost hurting, nor would have his Mom's hand been on it, stroking and brushing.

Kicking off his shoes, he moved his hands lower down her waist, taking her dress with him. She gave a bit of a wiggle as he moved it over her hips, before letting it drop of its own accord to her ankles, leaving her standing in a pair of panties attached to a suspender belt and her high heels. The suspender belt and panties didn't last long, as he removed them, his hand automatically moving to her cunt, freshly shaven and as smooth as an egg. "Mmmnn," she moaned in pleasure, her own hands reaching round to finish undoing his belt. He stepped back to remove them and his boxers, sitting on the bed to remove his socks, as his Mom swayed erotically in front of him, one hand cupping a breast, the other running a finger over her slit. "I'm so hot and horny," she moaned.

"God, so am I," he growled.

In reply she sashayed over to him, her breasts jiggling as she swayed her hips and bent down over him, kissing him deeply. Ryan returned it with equal passion embracing her closely and pulling her onto him, lifting her off the ground so that as he lay back on the bed, she was on top of him. For a second they continued like that, before she rolled over and further up, turning onto her back and stroking her pussy. He followed her, grinning with pleasure as he climbed onto her, his large cock rubbing against her upper thigh just inches from her pussy. His mouth was on his Mom's, kissing her open-mouthed, their tongues twisting and twirling around in a dance of passion. He moved his hand to her pussy, stroking it again, sliding his fingers over the lips and between the labia.

He didn't ask for permission to slide them in, but there was no evidence his Mom was objecting. Instead she kissed him even harder, her own fingers gripping at his back as he digitally penetrated he hole he'd come from eighteen years before. It was moist and warm, like a jungle cave, getting even wetter as he went deeper and harder, driving his digit into her. He could feel her moaning into his mouth as they continued to kiss, her body starting to tremble in excitement; an excitement he felt as well as he got nearer and nearer to breaking that ultimate taboo and fucking his Mom.

"Mmmnn, baby," she groaned out loud as he lowered his head to her tit, licking and kissing the nipple as he continued to finger-fuck her. "Oohhhh yes, that's so good."

He added a second finger and increased his speed, his elbow shooting up and down like a piston as he vigorously penetrated her. His Mom shuddered and shivered even more, her legs spreading wider open and her back bending and arching. His tongue raced over her teats, shifting between the two tits and lapping hard at each, the nipples erect and stiff like little party hats. His mouth would latch around them, nipping eagerly at them and teasing them with his teeth as his fingers worked below. His Mom squealed again, gasping "Ryan, ooohh baby, yes."

His thumb rubbed at her clit and he thought she was going to snap, such was her reaction, gasping and trembling in excitement, her hands clawing at his back as her own arched like a railway bridge. He hooked his fingers in her and rubbed at the walls, adding to her pleasure and excitement, her pussy getting more and more soaked, the cum dripping from his walls to cover his fingers. "Don't stop, ooohhh Ryan, yes, yes, yesss!" his Mom screamed in excitement, "Go on baby, yes."

His cock throbbed in anticipation, as hard as it had ever been, like a rod of iron. He knew his Mom was ready for it, perhaps she'd been ready for it all weekend. Now he was as well, willing to jump that final hurdle and bang his Mom, his own flesh and blood, the greatest taboo of them all. He pulled out his fingers, soaked with her cum and grasped her thighs, further spreading her legs as he moved onto her. His Mom knew what he was doing, "Fuck me, stick that big cock in your Mom's cunt, I want it Ryan, I want you."

"Yesss," her voice became higher as he speared her, his long, thick dong sliding it to her wet hole as easily as a hand fits a glove. It went deeper than his fingers could ever managing, it's girth being such that it opened her tunnel, easing back the soaked walls. His hands moved to either side of her, lying fully on top, his face over hers, so he could look down at her face. She was beautiful, he decided, even more so with her mouth slightly ajar as she panted in excited passion and her eyes gazing upwards, locking with his own. "Fuck me, Ryan, I want you to fuck me all night."

He began to thrust, slowly at first, but soon going faster and faster, slamming himself in hard. His Mom gave small gasps of pleasure with each downward drive, her hands gripping his back and pulling him fully into her. He grinned down, keeping his eyes on hers and showing her there were no regrets and he wasn't trying to imagine he was with anyone else. She smiled back, her mouth semi-open and the tip of her tongue running round the inside. Deeper and faster and harder, fucking her as passionately as he'd ever banged one of his previous girlfriends, his chest crashing down on hers, squashing her juicy tits under his own muscular pecs. "You're so hot and sexy, Mom," he groaned, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"I can, I wanted you so much all weekend, I just needed you in me, you're so handsome, and strong and manly, ooohhh, give me that dick all, fuck me," she groaned in reply. Her legs were up and wrapping around him, like he was her prey and she was determined he wouldn't escape. It drove him onto more bouts of passion, his midriff jerking up and down as he hammered his cock into her hole, her juice covering the organ and enabling him to drive it harder and faster. She gasped louder as he hit the spot, again and again, her eyes fluttering with each wave of pleasure, but then opening to lock onto his, like they were magnets or magical pools drawing him in. He didn't mind, she was so pretty, her eyes so deep, her hair so blonde, her face so perfect, he could have looked at her forever. He'd never noticed how stunning she was, not until he was in her, was that because the harder he fucked the more attractive her contorting face became or was it that it was suddenly noticing her beauty he had to fuck her. It didn't matter either way, he was driving down deep into his Mom and he would have been happy to be there forever.

"Take it, take my cock," he grunted, his balls slapping at the outside of her mons. His Mom bent her body to meet him, groaning in excitement. Ryan could feel her nails as they dug into his back, it was painful and he knew he'd have scratches down there come the end of the weekend, but he didn't care -- his Mom could grasp him as tightly as she wanted as he fucked her and that was okay. He speared forward again, filling her warm wet hole with his cock, the juice seeping out over the edges of her lips. The bed rocked under their passion, the springs squeaking as they bounced up and down on the mattress, Brandi's head pushing into it as she cried out in pleasure. Her legs wrapped round Ryan even tighter, as she pressed up to meet him, dropping down almost immediately as he slammed in. "God, fuck, you're so sexy," he grunted again, telling nothing but the truth, "I could bang you all night."

"Oh God, yes, please do, I don't ever want to stop, fuck me all night long," she gasped. His mouth found hers again, kissing her passionately as he continued to pound her. He couldn't hold it for long, but as he broke away she gasped and smiled, looking up at him, "Give it me Ryan baby, give your Mom your big cock."

He did.

A trickle of perspiration ran down his nose and he realised he was covered in sweat from his exertions. He couldn't quiet remember when they'd arrived in the room or when he'd slid his cock into his Mom's twat for the first time, so he had no idea how long they'd been fucking. In some ways it just felt like moments, but the sweat and his pant and the ache of his straining muscles told it had been longer. He still had plenty to give though, he didn't know whether this was one night or more, it was something he'd worry about in the morning when he and his Mom had to have the inevitable talk, but for now all he cared about was fucking her until she screamed and he had to cum. Her body was moving with his, rubbing and banging against him, their body heat mingling to make them both sweat even harder, the perspiration trickling down her body as it was his, her blonde hair matted and awry.

"Yesss, yesss, aaarrghhh," his Mom squealed out, "Fuck me, yesssss, yessss, aaarrggghhh."

Her arms had dropped now, gripping the bedding next to her instead of him and her legs were relaxing, as if the effort of clinging onto him as he bucked like a bronco had been too much for her. She was still gazing at him and smiling widely in between her cries and moans. He paused, getting his breath back for a second. "Don't stop," his Mom moaned, "Keep on fucking me."