His Mom's Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head and kissed him again, her tongue flickering forward and probing into his mouth. Reinvigorated he slammed in even harder and faster than before, hammering her in a frenzy of passion. His Mom screamed in pleasure, "Yesss, aaarrgghhh, yessss, fuuuckk!" Hearing her cries turned him on even more and he rammed in swifter and harder than he'd ever gone before, the bed almost breaking under him as he rode his Mom to her orgasmic plateau, "Yessss," she screamed louder, "Aaaarrrghhh, yessssss."

A familiar feeling, part ache, part anticipation, part excitement, built in his thighs, quickly spreading upwards. "I'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Over me," his Mom gasped back.

He carried on his thrusts for a few more moments, until he was sure that if he rammed in once more he was going to burst. Pulling out, he raised himself up, as his Mom's legs fell finally away from him and crouched on his knees over her. Gripping his cock he tugged violently at it, his gaze still locked on his Mom's face. The orgasm hit him like a rocket, the first stream shooting out like jet fuel to splash across his Mom's features. She gasped and laughed as the silvery strands splattered across her, lines of white dripping down. Ryan continued to work his cock, sending a second blast of cum and then a third and fourth, each one landing across his Mom, on her forehead, her nose and cheeks, her chin and mouth and finally onto her heaving tits, each blast marking her with his seed.

Panting with exhaustion he collapsed beside her.

"That was wonderful," she said, "I've never had so many orgasms before."

"You were wonderful as well," he murmured, barely able to move, "I can't believe how good it was."

Brandi got up and walked over to drawer, where she pulled out a tissue and wiped the cum from her face and breasts, Ryan turning on his back so he could watch her. Cleaned she returned to the bed, crawling across it and over to him, "I think you might be able to go again with some help," she giggled and slid his tongue across his flaccid prick.

Instantly he began to feel it stir.

*

They fucked twice more that night, Brandi squealing her pleasure throughout it all and Ryan shooting out more cum than he thought he had, but still being aware that he wanted more. Finally exhausted, if not sated, they pulled the covers over themselves and fell asleep, Brandi happily lying in her son's arms.

*

Waking up Ryan immediately remembered what had happened the night before; it only took him a moment longer to sense he was alone in the double bed, confirmed when he opened his eyes and twisted his head to see the quilt pulled back and only the crumpled sheets to show his Mom had been sleeping there. Had she fled in shame, even now sobbing somewhere in horror at what they had done or was, she like Ryan, surprised but pleasantly so, willing, even eager, to do it again? He sat up, the room was empty, though the bathroom door was closed and through it, now he listened, he could hear movements.

Sitting up, with the quilt his otherwise naked lower half he pondered what he should do now, knock on the door and speak to her, get dressed and wait, remain undressed and wait? Before he could decide the door opened and his Mom walked out. She didn't look like she'd been in the bathroom crying regretfully as her face was clear and unblemished, also she was totally naked. She smiled and sashayed over to the bed, getting on the bottom and crawling up to him. Her lips pursed and pressed against his, gently opening as he responded and easing her tongue forward to flutter against his. After a few seconds she broke the kiss and sat up on her knees beside him, "We will need to talk, about what last night means for us, but not now, on Monday when we're home and had time to process it."

"Okay," he nodded.

"Though it's more for you to think about it," she purred and licked her lips sensually, "I know what I want..."

She got off the bed and walked across the room to stand next to a wall, she leaned on to it and wiggled her ass, "... perhaps I can help persuade you."

His cock was rising rapidly and his heart beat faster. If last night was a mistake, he couldn't use the same excuse in the morning, it would be a deliberate choice. But it was one of his body was already making for him as he watched his Mom sway, one of her hands moving to her butt and lightly smacking it so it jiggled even harder. "I'm persuaded," he growled, throwing back the bedding.

She giggled and pushed her butt backwards towards him as he padded across the floor, twerking sexily so that his prick was almost aching with desire by the time he got to her, even if it was only seconds. He reached round and grasped her breasts, squeezing them tightly as she turned her head so that they could kiss and tongue each other hungrily. Reaching down he grasped his cock to guide it towards her pussy, but she took hold off his wrist before he could take hold off it, "I've another incentive for you," she purred, "To help you make the right decision."

"What?" he asked, though she knew as well as he did that the decision had already been made and there would be no conversation about it on Monday.

"Have you ever fucked one of your girlfriends in the ass?" she giggled flirtatiously

"No," not even Alice Darina, who was as slutty as they came. His cock almost exploded at the thought of finally hitting that Holy Grail, made even more taboo by the fact it was his Mom.

"Do you want to?"

In response he kissed her again, hard and passionately, forcing his hand downward and breaking her grip. He took hold off his cock, "Yes."

She reached round and pulled apart her cheeks, exposing her rosebud, "Fuck my ass Ryan, hard."

He couldn't believe it, even after last night. Perhaps he'd hit his head on the steps as they exited from the car and he was in a coma even now or it was some weird hallucination from extremely dodgy cheese he eaten with the meal. But it was all too real for either, his Mom was naked in front of him and wanting him to butt-bang her.

Gripping his dick hard he guided it to her sphincter, resting it on the ring muscle for a moment.

"Just stick it in baby," his Mom giggled, "I can take it."

Like a good boy he did what his Mom wanted. The muscle expanded and collapsed in as he pushed, first the tip and then the head of the shaft. It was tight but easier than he expected, at least for the first couple of inches before he began to meet more resistance from her tunnel, which closed to resist the invading prick. Grunting he eased back and pushed forward again, his Mom letting out a sound that was somewhere between a yelp and a moan. She pushed her ass back towards him, as if welcoming him in. He moved his hands to her waist, grasping her firmly and thrust in again, his cock going further in.

"That's it," Brandi moaned, "Stick it in, I've used a butt-plug while you were sleeping, so it should be nice and easy."

If this was easy Ryan wasn't sure what hard would be like. Alternatively he wasn't complaining, his Mom's ass might be tight but it also gripped and squeezed at his cock like a giant hand, tugging at his foreskin and stimulating the gland beneath. Each shove was sending waves of pleasure through him and if he wasn't ready to cum, he could still feel that comforting tingle. He pulled back again and drove forward, a little more of his Mom's ass opening to him.

"Oooohhh, that's good," Brandi leant against the wall, her hands spread out and her back slightly bent as she jiggled her butt with every thrust. "I love dick in my butt baby, we can do this all the time if you want."

That was certainly an incentive, Ryan thought, I could get used to this. He was getting deeper now, not yet balls deep, but certainly getting closer. Gradually he was dropping into a rhythm, getting faster and harder, bashing his thighs against his Mom's legs, banging away at her upraised butt. His hands held her tightly, keeping them both in position. The cock went in again, over three quarters of the way, his Mom groaning and gasping, shuddering in excitement. He had long fantasised about anal, as most eighteen year old guys did, but he had never imagined it would feel as good as it did, even the extra effort was worth it as his cock was squeezed and pummelled and pulled by her tight walls. In he went, slamming forward, feeling his Mom rock with his thrust, groaning loudly, her hands scraping at the wall. "God this is so hot, I love it," he grunted as he slammed forward again, "Your butt is so fuckable."

"Uuuhhh, uuuhhh, yes, yes, I love being banged in my ass," she confirmed, "It makes me cum so hard, oooohhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, oooohhh."

Spurred on by her words he drove harder, forcing apart the last inches of the tunnel walls and slamming in deep, his balls slapping loudly at her. She gasped and cried out, shuddering and convulsing in evident pleasure. He had heard that anal sex could be sore for the woman, but if it was his Mom was letting on, obviously any pain was dwarfed by the pleasure she was receiving. In and out he pounded, feeding her his huge dick, grunting with every thrust as she clawed at the wall, her hands slipping and sliding over it as she tried to get a grip. It wasn't the best position, so he decided to take the initiative, pausing and pulling out, then before his Mom could complain grabbing her hand and leading her over to the dresser. "Bend over," he grinned and he saw her smile in the mirror's reflection as she complied. He reached down for his cock again, the other hand grasping her ass, "I'm going to fuck you until you're raw," he promised.

"Mmmn yes, please Ryan, fuck my ass open," she said, tittering and then licking her lips sensually.

He slid his cock into the hole, easier than before and with only a few exploratory thrusts he was back in the rhythm, except in the position his Mom was better balanced allowing him to up his speed and power, drilling deep into her anus and making her squeal and gasp. He gripped round her stomach, sliding down one hand to her pussy and finding her clit. He began to rub it and stroke it as he took her from behind, making his Mom shudder even more violently, her mouth open as she let out an endless stream of orgasmic cries. Pounding faster and harder, he felt the continual tug of pleasure as the wall continued to grip at his prick. He grunted and drove in, his hand playing feverishly with his Mom's soaked cunt and clit as she gasped and squealed, "Yessss, aaarrggghh, yesss, fuck me, fuck my ass harder! Yessss, aaaargghhh!"

Brandi's beautiful face was contorting in the mirror as she climaxed again and again, her eyes fluttering and her forehead creasing. Ryan continue to slam in, watching as her tits bounced and swung from side to side as she rocked under his sustained anal assault. Her hands pressed harder on the dresser, her nails scratching at the veneer as if she was trying to dig them in for grip. He grinned and lowered his head onto her shoulder, his chin resting on the crook, his cheek rubbing at hers as he worked back and forth. His Mom moaned and rubbed him back, her pleasure reflected in the mirror.

Her ass seemed to be gripping even harder at his cock as she climaxed, her body convulsing as if it was an electric cattle prod he was shoving up her ass. "Yessss, aaaargghh, yessss! Fuck my ass!" she screamed loudly, letting whoever was in the next door rooms know exactly what they were doing, "Aarrrghhh, yesssss, harder Ryan baby, aaaaargghhh!"

Her hands gave way and she slumped down over the dresser, lifting her face up so that he could still see her reaction as he pounded as violently as he could manage. He was coming close now, he knew. He tried to distract himself, thinking of his favourite ice-cream or the colour of his bedroom wall. It didn't work, he was continually brought back to the beautiful woman he was ass-fucking and the squeeze of her butthole around his cock.

"I'm going to cum," he managed to gasp.

"Cum in my ass," his Mom squealed.

Ryan thrust away for a few more moments and then stiffened as the orgasm hit him like a brick wall. The cum exploded from his dick, spurt after spurt blasting into his Mom's ass, filling the hole with the white goo. He slipped his dick out and watched it trickle from her gaped open hole, dripping slowly out and down her ass crack.

"Mmmnnn, that was special," his Mom moaned, slowly levering herself up, "I need a shower though before breakfast." She began to walk towards the bathroom again, before turning to her son, "Want to join me?"

*

As they went to the check-out they saw Claire again. She smiled at them, "How was your weekend?"

"We enjoyed it," grinned Brandi, her hand travelling down her son's back to brush at his ass. This time Ryan didn't mind and in turn slipped his arm round his Mom's waist and squeezed her.

Claire grinned, "Pair of lovebirds," she said, "You're well suited to each other."

"We are" Mom and son chorused together.

*