His Mother's Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
878 Followers

"Yeah, I got it." He laughed. "It's not rocket science, Mom."

"Okay, good." His laughter did a lot to alleviate her fear, leaving only the arousal behind. "Now, two from the side." Kim positioned herself on the mat, left foot in front, right behind, back and hips and shoulders all in a straight line, the dumbbells hanging down by her sides. "Now, one." She looked straight ahead, and heard the shutter fire. "And two," Kim lowered herself until her left leg was bent at a 90 degree angle you could set your protractor by, right knee hovering steady a half inch above the mat. The camera whirred.

"And now from the front." Tyler obliged, snapping a couple of pics as she switched legs, muscular thighs rippling beneath taut olive skin. As she lunged downwards, Kim could have sworn his gaze followed, keenly interested in the twin mounds of her breasts; tightly bound though they were in her sports bra, there was no hiding those swelling, mature curves. She held the pose maybe a moment longer than necessary, then straightened up. "Did you get any good ones? I don't look like an old fool, do I?"

"Not at all. I like the wa- I mean, you look good."

"Thank you, honey. Okay, squats now." Kim put the ten pounders away and turned to the side, planting her feet shoulder-width apart. "Ready, Ty? One." The camera clicked, and she slowly sank down, raising her arms in front of her, fingers knitted together in one big fist. "Two. Now from the front." She rose again, and turned to face him, assuming the position. "One...and tw-" Now at eye-level with his crotch, Kim's vision was dominated by the colossal tent her son was pitching, the stretchy, silky nylon of his shorts straining to the limit to contain the swollen shaft bobbing just underneath. Apparently, Tyler had taken her command to heart: he was really liking to help her out.

"What are you looking at?" Her son glanced down, gasped, and looked back up with an expression of dawning horror. "Mom, Mom, Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't," his hands dropped to inadequately cover his rampant cock as he hunched over. Without another word, Kim shot to her feet and crossed the room in three long strides, passing her stammering son to slam her hand down on that damnable purple button.

"Stop. Relax." There was a woosh of air from Tyler's lungs as he did as she commanded, straightening again. Kim sighed her own relief, and sat down in the chair again. "This is just a dream, honey. A very nice dream. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said, in a faraway voice.

"Good. Now come here, please." A step or two and there it was, bobbing just beneath the thinnest layer of synthetic fabric. Kim knew it was wrong, that she should never be so close to her own son's huge erection, but that only made the taboo thrill worse. She had to check, had to see for herself, had to know, or else it would haunt her imagination for who knows how long. "Take your shorts off, Tyler."

Her voice was so low and husky she thought for a moment that he hadn't heard her. But then, oh god but then: Kim watched her son hook his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, and yank them off in one pull. Tyler's cock bounced into view as though it were spring loaded, long and straight and solid as concrete, skin smooth as marble, except where it was crisscrossed by a tracery of throbbing veins. The hood of his foreskin looked drum-tight, pulled just far enough for her to glimpse the winking pink eye beneath, a droplet of clear liquid beading already forming.

It was bar none the biggest dick she'd ever seen, matched by a heavy set of velvety smooth balls swinging beneath. Fascinated, like a bird caught by snake, Kim brushed the backs of her nails down the length of it, and he shivered from head to toe. It was hot to the touch, and visibly pulsed.

"I made this," she muttered. "Did I do this?" Looking up, his eyes were lidded, unfocused. "Tyler, is this for me?" He gave her an indistinct grunt.

VOG glowed brightly under her insistent fingertip.

"Honey, do you like helping out your mom? Does it feel good to do things for me?" The nails of her left hand scratched lightly against his skin, travelling from tip to root and back again.

"Yeah," he rasped, unable to keep the shiver out of his voice while his member quivered under her touch.

"Do you think I'm pretty, honey?" Kim's finger circumnavigated the flare of his mushroom head.

"Mom, I-" his face screwed as he brought up short against propriety.

"This is just a dream, sweetheart, remember? You can tell the truth."

"Mom, every guy at school, almost every guy I've ever known won't shut up about how hot you are; I hear it from strangers that find out who my mother is. I hate- I hated it, but," his voice faltered.

Kim frowned. "But what?"

"Something weird, something changed, today. I don't- I don't know what it is. I always knew you were pretty, Mom. Better looking than any of my friends' mothers. But now I-" her hand stopped. "Now I know what my friends meant when they called you a MILF or a cougar."

"What are you saying, sweetheart?" Kim's fingers began to slowly peel back his foreskin, bringing his cockhead into view. A crystal clear bead of precum spilled down on a viscous tether for a second before it snapped and splattered on her bare knee.

"Mom, you're probably the most beautiful, the sexiest woman I've ever met, but I know it's wrong, I know I can't, I shouldn't-"

"Shh-shhshhshhh," Kim cooed gently, calming the moral panic rising in his voice. "This is a dream, remember? A very nice dream. It's okay, everything's okay in a dream, darling."

"So this is for me?" She asked, lightly rubbing the spongy pink flesh. "I made you like this?"

"Y-yeah, yes mom."

Kim considered his frankly enormous cock. It even smelled good, a heady cologne of male ardor and youth.

"Good," she said. "Then I am definitely not sharing with Jessycka." Ty let out a shocked gasp as his mother's head snaked forward, lips embracing him, nursing on and tongueing the tip as she savoured the taste.

Her hand attempted to encircle the shaft but the girth of him made that impossible; soon she was stroking him with both, nibbling greedily and hungrily with her mouth. His knees almost buckled when she paid the same attention to that tiny bundle of nerves just under his weeping slit. Kim's lips burned with the heat of it as her lips slid down the thick column slung on the underside of it to wash his sack with her tongue, taking her time to lovingly attend to each of his testicles. Little kittens nips and licks led her back to the top of his shaft, where her palm was making vigorous orbits, smearing an obscene mix of his precum and her saliva around.

"I made this," she said, punctuating each word with a loud pop as she drove his head between her lips. "This is mine. Which means, this is mine too," his sac was wet and heavy in her hand. "And everything inside it. Are you going to give it to me, honey? Will you be a good boy and give Mommy what belongs to her?"

If Tyler had an answer, his mother wasn't waiting for it. She opened her mouth wide, sliding his cockhead against her waiting tongue and she pumping him with both hands; never one to shirk from a challenge, Kim tipped her mouth over the head of his cock and fed it inside, jaw stretching wide to accommodate his girth. Inch after inch, she eased his mammoth cock inside, feeling the muscles in her face nearing their limit, jaw dropping like it had when she'd issued this cock from her pussy in the first place.

"Oohhh god, Mom, nobody's ever, I've never," Tyler's hands dropped to either side of her head, fingers twining in her hair. She rolled her tongue against the underside of his dick as she drew it out again, cheeks hollowing in a brief, hard suck before it popped out.

"That's because," she smacked her lips on his tip, "those little girls you date," her tongue swept around and around and around the flare, "don't know how to handle a real cock," Kim flickered around his tasty precummy piss slit, "like a real woman." She dove back down on his dick, easily taking the first half, until she felt it wedge against the back of her throat, then drew it back, lashing him wildly, pumping each slick new inch of dick as it appeared. Her other hand massaged his balls, feeling their fullness, fingers relishing the velvety softness of his skin.

Kim's head began bobbing up and down on her son's thick member, ponytail lashing against her shoulder blades. Now that she knew his circumference more intimately, she felt much more secure in fucking her face down on him. Thick rivulets of drool began to pour down the shaft as she sucked, pooling around his root and dripping onto his sac, turning it into a silky, slippery mess. Her hand flew along his shaft, pumping him hard into her mouth, milking out a steady drip drip drip of precum onto her waiting tongue, a tasty appetizer for the meal she knew awaited between his legs. Tyler was gasping now, holding onto her head to steady himself, head thrown back.

"Are you going to cum for me, honey?" She asked, fist working in short, sharp, pumps. "Are you going to feed your Mommy all that sweet young cream I made?" Kim slurped on his dick, stroking it another half dozen times in quick succession. "Give it to me, Tyler," she slapped him against her outstretched tongue. "Give me your fucking cum." Kim's hands were a blur, pumping him hard, slurping lightly against the tip.

"Give Mommy your cum, baby, give it to mphhh!" His hands curled into fists in her hair, and his dick jumped, and suddenly his body was bucking and her mouth was filled with searing-hot cream, rope upon rope of it, splashing hard against the back of her mouth and sliding down her throat. Kim kept up the suction, and was rewarded with Ty's shuddering, gasping groans as he came; even so, she found it difficult to keep up with the volume of his load, and could feel it splashing back out again around her lips, a thick ring of foam quickly shaping up around her flying hands. She pulled off entirely for a moment, gasping for air, his cream spilling out of her slack mouth, and two fat jets of it splattered across her features, sealing one eye closed, and splashing up into her hair. Kim's hands slowed as his cum did, grinding out the last dribbles of it with paired thumbs running up the underside, her mouth eagerly meeting it as it spilled out, rolling it across her tongue, savouring the strong flavour of youth.

Smacking her lips, she sat back in her chair, looking up at him. Tyler's chest was heaving, his face a mask of sweat, staring straight ahead, eyes unfocused. Kim wiped the cum from her cheek, and slurped it down, then pressed VOG.

"Tyler," she said, voice raspy. "I want you to go upstairs and take a shower. After your shower, you'll go into your bedroom and lie down. As soon as you do, it'll be like you just woke up after a good night's sleep. We'll finish the photoshoot after. Do you understand?"

"Yah, I got it." He said, pulled up his shorts, and stumbled out on shaky legs.

"Kim Kim Kim," she shook her head, watching her son go, licking her lips, drawing in the traces of his sweet boycream. "What are you doing? What are you thinking?"

A line had been crossed. The only question now was how far over it was she willing to go?

Savouring the taste of Tyler's cum, Kim sat and thought for a very long while.

*

"No, of course I'm not breaking up with you." Tyler paced around the kitchen, vaguely watching the sun going down outside. "How can I be breaking up with you we were never together, Jess?"

Weirdly, she wasn't taking the news very well. He did another circuit of the table.

"Yes, obviously I had a good time, but I didn't realize that meant we were married or whatever."

Crossing the room, he opened the pantry; there was nothing particularly interesting in there.

"You're the one who said we shouldn't 'make it complicated' or- Jesus fucking Christ, no, I'm not seeing- who?" Peering into the hall, he caught the merest murmur of voices.

"Mel? From the back office?" He snorted. "Are you fuckin' high right now? She's probably old enough to be my m-" The word stuck in his throat in a way that it probably shouldn't have. He probably would have had time to think about it if he hadn't been sure this time that he could hear somebody else talking, probably his mother.

"I am listening," he turned away from the hallway. She probably wasn't calling for him. But she might be. Ty's heart skipped a beat.

"Look, I've just got other stuff I need to concentrate on ok? My mom needs my help to get this business together and I need to save money and uh-" Those sounded like much more compelling reasons to him than they did to her.

"I'm not blowing you off, I'm just, I dunno, saying I've got to focus on more imp-" Definitely his mother's voice. Ty followed it into the hall.

"Yeah, whatever." The door of her office had been pushed to but now it was slightly ajar, revealing a widening wedge of light. "Same to you." He tucked his phone into a pocket and crept forward a step.

He could hear two voices now: his mother's, and an extremely muted man's that could only be his father. They weren't fighting -- Tyler had borne witness to enough blow ups to know what that sounded like -- but it definitely wasn't a normal conversation. His dad was never that quiet unless he was asleep, and even then his snoring could rock the house. He tiptoed a step or two closer.

"-ever again, unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?" His mother spoke firmly but not unkindly. There was some kind of funny reverb that made his ears buzz.

"Yes, yes of course." Dan's voice sounded small and faraway, like someone holding a phone far from his ear.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way," she sounded genuinely sad. "But I just cannot abide another of your fumbling, half-hard rabbit fucks. You don't mind, Dan." That weird sound again. It was familiar, but he couldn't place it. More importantly, were his parents breaking up?

"No, I don't mind." There was no apology or anger or regret in the response: robotic, almost.

"You can move into the spare room in the basement." Tyler peered through the crack between door and jamb. All he could see was his mother, sitting tall in her chair, hair piled atop her head, looking for all the world like a queen on her throne. She was wearing a jersey maxidress that skimmed closely over every tightly-packed curve and hollow in her body, broad blue and white horizontal stripes revealing the sensual topography built out of a quarter century's hard work. The bodice was cut square over deep olive cleavage, held in check by a white bra that peeked out beneath the dress' own strained spaghetti straps. Her legs were crossed at the knee; he could see the tips of her bare toes peeping out, nails painted a matte white to match her fingers.

"I don't hate you, Dan, it's not about that. I feel sad for you; you used to be a good partner, and I haven't forgotten that. But we both know we haven't been anything more than housemates sharing a bed for a long time now. Right?" Tyler's father barely managed a mumbling affirmative. Straining to see more, his forehead nudged the door open an inch, and he could see his father now; Dan knelt on the floor in front of his beautiful wife, head low in a familiar hangdog attitude.

Less familiar to Tyler's eye was his father's naked form, all quivering pallid flesh and slack, noodly limbs. He'd seen his father in swim trunks before, but never like this, never noticed how time and a life spent on the couch, eating a steady diet of regrets, had stolen the muscle in his chest and arms, had swollen his belly into a sagging bulk that overshadowed the semi-erection barely visible beneath it. A wave of revulsion swept through Ty's own body, and he silently swore to never let the same thing happen to him. The difference between this decrepitude and his mother's lean, muscular lines could not have been more stark.

"But I will do you one last favour, Dan." Kim leaned forward in her chair; Tyler recognized her feral grin, the outward expression of an inner, seething anger. "You may not be allowed to fuck me anymore, but I will allow you to cum in my presence one last time. That sounds good, doesn't it? And every night when you jerk yourself to sleep you'll think of this body that you can't touch thanks to your own laziness and incompetence. How does that sound, Daniel?"

Outside the door, Tyler was held spellbound as his mother stood up from her chair and slid the straps of her dress off her smooth brown shoulders. Her undergarments were simple, smooth, and a bright shimmery white; the meaty globes of her breasts swelled up against the restraint of her bra with each breath. Her briefs rode low over her hips and well under the divot of her navel in her sculpted abs; those panties were a wide band of microfibre that dipped between smoothly muscled thighs and framed the mound between her legs. Ty had seen her in a bikini before, but this was different, this was like something out of... he shifted uncomfortably, remembering the vivid dreams he'd been having lately, feeling his cock stir and begin to swell in his shorts. He was so busy staring at his mother's body that he didn't even hear his father's mumbled assent, but he did notice when Dan began to stroke his dick in front of her.

"That's right," Kim said, releasing her hair from its ponytail, letting it cascade down over her shoulders. Cradling her breasts in her hands, she leaned forward a little, letting them flow outward and threaten to spill into the open. "Jerk that useless dick for these breasts you'll never touch again." Kim's bright white fingernails dug deep into her cleavage.

"You'll never touch them; you'll never even see them, unless..." a wicked look stole over her face, "unless I let you watch me fucking a bigger, better, younger cock like I fucking deserve, Daniel." She turned around and leaned over the back of her chair. Kim's panties were stretched tight across her perfectly rounded, muscular bubble butt, the fabric moulded to her pussy in a bright white peach. She reached back to grab and smack her ass.

"Just like this, Dan, he's going to bend me over and fuck me like I need to be fucked, like you never could. How does that sound? Are you jerking that cock, honey? Are you pounding that sad dick for me?" Her husband's only reply was the repetitive fap-fap-fap of flesh on flesh as Kim waggled her thick ass just out of reach.

Tyler was rooted to the spot, spellbound by shock, watching his mother verbally abuse his father, who just knelt there, beaten and beating his meat with a will. The regal queen had been replaced by an evil queen and he'd be damned if it didn't look good on her, her face alive, her sculpted body taunting Dan with what he'd never have again. The young man watching them couldn't help but get hard, could stop himself from playing with the burgeoning erection in his shorts. He'd never seen anything so relentlessly sexy in his life as his own mother.

"Are you going to cum, Danny?" Kim's fingers ran between her legs, over the fabric concealing her pussy. "Are you going to dribble that cum all over your fist thinking of me, screaming in pleasure while a hot young cock opens me up in ways you never did. Maybe I'll even let him have my ass, honey. Let him take my ass while you watch and whimper and fuck your fist and-"

Ty's dad grunted and his whole body shook and suddenly there was a weak spurt cum drooling out over his knuckles, spilling out onto the floor, followed by two more. Kim stiffened and stood, then seated herself back in her office chair, crossing her legs, bouncing one dainty foot.

"Now wipe that up with your shirt and get out of here, Dan," she said. Ty shook his head as the reverb echoed through his brain. Why was she using the mic? What sense did that make? What sense did any of it make. "When you leave here, I want you to go up to my bedroom and start packing your shit. Understand?"

g00db0i
g00db0i
878 Followers