His Mother's Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers

"I understand," Dan said in a distant voice as he mopped up the puddle with his discarded shirt, then gathered up his other clothes and dashed out of the room. Tyler barely had time to press himself tight to the wall to avoid colliding with his father's bloated naked self.

The old man was still thumping his way upstairs when he heard Kim call out, "hello? Is there somebody in the hall?"

Tyler froze, every muscle in his body locked in terror. Damn her hearing. There was no escaping her Mom ears unless he kept very very still and-

"Tyler?" Her voice buzzed between his ears. "Is that you?"

"Yes?" He cursed himself as the word popped from his lips of its own accord, but also felt a little thrill in obeying her.

"Come in here, please." There was no denying that voice and anyway there was a not-small part of him that ached to do as she said. That part throbbed its way into the office and he followed it, assiduously avoiding the still-damp patch on the floor.

Sitting in her chair, gaze flickering over his body, Ty's mother made no move to cover herself. Instead, she chewed idly on her index finger, gently swivelling her chair back and forth, her other hand playing with the mic.

"Ty-ler," Kim said slowly. "How much of that did you hear, sweetheart?"

He briefly entertained lying to her, but he knew that telling the truth would make her happy, would be helping her, and he liked helping her. It made him feel really good.

"Um," he groped for the words, "um, a lot I guess."

"I suppose you have a lot of questions." Kim's hand trailed down from her mouth, over her bosom, across the plain of her tummy, the rest on her silken thigh. He didn't realize that his eyes had followed her brightly coloured nails until he had to drag them back up to meet her gaze.

"Understatement of the year, Mom." Tyler laughed nervously. "Are you and Dad...I mean, did you... I mean what was..." He gestured in frustration. There didn't seem to be any words to capture what he'd seen.

"I don't suppose I need to tell you that your father and I have not been very...close now for a while," Kim's fingers traced lazy circles up and down her thigh. "In fact, if I'm being strictly honest, I've resented him for a very long time; for losing our- my money, for coasting on my accomplishments, for squandering his life on the couch, for other...things. If I'd been braver or stronger I'd have kicked him out years ago." She snorted.

"Actually, I still haven't kicked him out, have I? Even now I'm too damn nice. Anyway," she recrossed her legs, laying her left ankle across her right knees, spreading her steely thighs wide as her fingertips toyed along the waistband of her panties. Tyler's mouth was suddenly dry.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but things have started to change around here, and one change I want to make is acknowledging that I deserve better than the lot I'd been handed by a weak man who only gave me one good thing in this life: you." Kim's fingers idly stroked up and down across the front of her panties. "I deserve a better man and a better cock and I know exactly where I can find both."

"Mom, uh-" Tyler reluctantly met her gaze, pausing to take in the heaving weight of her bosom. "Thats- that's great, I guess? Don't, um, don't you think you should get dressed?"

"Why?" She smiled. Her free hand languidly depressed something on the mic. "Isn't it my house? I bought it; I pay for it; I make the rules; what I say goes." Her voice reverberated in his skull, then stopped. "I'll strut around naked if I want; in fact, if I decide that everybody else in this house should be naked, you'd have to obey that, too." Kim sat up from her relaxed slouch and stretched in the chair, legs curling in underneath, back arching like a cat's, breasts thrust outward, a satiny-smooth double cushion that cried out to be manhandled. Ty shifted uncomfortably under an appraising look.

"Maybe I will. Besides, I look good like this, don't I?" She relaxed back into her seat again, legs outstretched, the tips of her toes almost within reach of his feet. When he didn't answer she laughed and said, "that's alright, I know I do, I bust my ass every day to look good in my underwear. I already know how you feel anyway, honey." Tyler's mom winked slowly, deliberately.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He shuffled nervously, trying to will his cock back to softness, but it persisted in throbbing down his left thigh.

"Well," Kim stretched the word across her tongue. "Let's just say that you talk in your sleep, dear." She pressed her finger to her lips as he tried to reply. "Shush now, and stand still. I'm not done with you yet."

Tyler stirred as she slowly rose from her chair, but didn't move, any urge to flee quickly subsiding under a wave of pleasure at obeying his mother. She did a long, deliberate circuit around him, like a lioness stalking prey, hands sliding across his chest, his shoulders, his abs, even dropping to grab his ass and give it an appraising squeeze.

"Yes, that is very nice, very nice." Kim smacked his behind playfully. "But I'm going to need to see the goods. Strip, please."

The order to move seemed to loosen his tongue again.

"M-Mom, what's going on," Tyler stammered, pulling his shirt over his head.

"You're being a good boy," Kim purred from behind him. "Shorts, too. Why? Don't you like doing what I tell you?" He couldn't suppress a pleasurable shiver as he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor.

"Y-yeah," he said in a thick voice.

"And these," the waistband of his briefs snapped against his skin. Tyler quickly yanked down his underwear and kicked them away.

"That's what you're doing. What I'm doing is finally taking what I deserve instead of settling for what I'm saddled with." Her hands were warm against his skin as they slid across his bare buttocks then around his waist, fingers playing over his abs and then up to grasp his pectorals.

"And what I deserve is something a little less like your father, and a little more like this." Tyler gasped as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. "Something big...and hard...and smooth...and young...and very...close at hand." Hand-over-hand his mother stroked him, teasing and pulling and making him shiver. Her body pressed into his back, the softness of her pillowy breasts oddly comforting as she slowly teased his rampant cock.

"M-mom," he said in a shuddering voice. "We can't do this, it's-it's wrong, isn't it?"

"Is it?" Kim purred, not relenting on her teasing handjob. "It doesn't feel wrong when you do what I tell you does it?"

"N-no, Mom, no," Tyler breathed. One of her palms was polishing the head of his cock, smearing slick precum all over the sensitive flesh.

"In fact, you like it, don't you?" Soft wet noises accompanied the soft motion of her hand. "It feels good to do what I tell you, doesn't it?"

"F-fuck," he leaned back into the warmth of his mother. "I mean, yes. Yes it does, I'm sorry, I don't know why-"

"Shhshhshh," Kim whispered. "It's okay, baby. I want you to feel good. I want you to do what I tell you." While one hand massaged his swollen staff, the other greedily took measure of his balls, heavy and smooth between his thighs.

"And I want you to help me feel good," she began kissing her way across his bare back, her lips heated and sticky and lingering. "Believe me, that will feel better than anything. How can that be wrong?"

"But Mom, what about other peop-ah!" Kim squeezed his balls, gently.

"Why don't I worry about what other people think or find out?" She slithered around him, never letting go of his cock, only momentarily relinquishing her grip on his sac. "All you have to worry about is doing what I tell you and making Mommy happy, okay?"

Tyler's dick was pressed tight between their bodies, ramrod straight and burning hot, the tip of it pushing against the bottom of Kim's bra.

"You can touch me, Tyler. Put your hands on me, I want to feel them." It was as if a dam had burst: a sudden energy flooded his limbs, a need to feel her. His hands were suddenly everywhere they could reach, drinking in the sensation of her skin on his, pawing and groping at her, relishing yielding firmness of her flesh. His fingers entwined in her silky black tresses and then they were kissing, tongues duelling back and forth; had she always smelled so good, he wondered, had her lips always tasted so sweet? His fingers slipped underneath the waistband of her panties and grabbed a double handful of meaty ass, pulling her even tighter to him.

Kim let go of her son's balls to slip one bra strap off her shoulder, then the other. Reaching up to grab the nape of his neck, she dragged his questing mouth down, down to the hollow of her throat, the arc of her collarbone, the thick dark nipple bobbing free and proud from its confines. She gasped as he suckled and nibbled at that rubbery nub, smacking and flicking it hungrily. Deep down somewhere, Ty knew that this was wrong, but that only added an extra frisson of taboo to the pleasure, made making his mother happy just that much better; and he was making her happy, if her throaty moans were any indication.

"Such a good boy," she crooned, fingers playing with his hair while he nursed on her. "But I can think of a better use for those lips. Get down on the floor." Her hands were on his shoulders now, pressing, pushing him down, down, down until he was lying on his back, looking up at her as she stood over him. Kim pulled her panties away from her body, giving Ty a glimpse of her dark, slick labia and the crystal clear filament of pussy sap that connected them to the silky fabric for a moment before snapping. With a little dance that made her bare breast shimmy in time, his mother slid out of her underwear and kicked it away. He didn't get a chance to see where because she was descending rapidly onto his face.

Kim's tender folds met her son's features, and he opened his mouth to meet their embrace, first slurping and sucking on them, drinking her essence, then using his tongue to explore around and between them before finding the silky furrow between the thick protrusion of her clitoris and the dripping-wet opening of her pussy. He could feel her thighs quiver as he flicked her sensitive little nubbin in an insistent rhythm, and was rewarded by a new gush of deliciousness when his tongue slid down and as deep into her as he could get. Ty's fingers played their way up his mother's body to palm one of her breasts, toying with her nipple while the other hand came to rest above her broad buttocks, pushing her down harder onto his face.

"Ohhh, good boy, good boy, good boy." Kim ground her hips into her son's face with an increasing insistence, panting and sighing as he lapped away at her, sometimes hard and slow, sometimes fast and soft, sometimes fluttering circles, sometimes driving so deep in her she thought her vagina might swallow his chin whole. Tyler pulled her other breast free of her bra and began playing with both at once, fascinated by their smoothness, their heat, their weight. Jess' meagre bosom had nothing on his mother's heavy mammaries, just as her scrawny form had nothing on Kim's taut, sculpted curves.

"Ohhhh Tyler honey," she breathed, pulling on his hair. "Nobody's ever made- nobody ever did this like- oooohhh fuck! Especially not: Your. Deadbeat. Dad!" Kim ground herself hard on her son's face, smashing her clitoris into his handsome features with every word. Ty knew that he should be mad about the way she was talking about his father, but knowing that he was doing a good job, making her feel better than she ever had, made his heart swell with pride and his cock quiver and he redoubled his eager munching on her overflowing pussy.

Tyler watched his mother as she rode his face, towering over him, looking like a golden goddess with her tawny skin and finely-crafted curves, hair shivering over her smooth shoulders like a curtain of silk, her eyes shut tight and plush mouth slack as she approached the crest of her pleasure. He'd never seen anything more erotic than Kim's body, twisting and shuddering, rapidly losing control under the mounting ecstasy. She had to reach back to steady herself or risk falling over, her hand landing upon his thick root, hard and smooth and unflagging. Her fist tightened around it.

"So fuckng hard," she said, gasping for breath. "I can't wait to get this big college boy dick in me, where it fucking belongs!" Her other hand was wound in his hair, pulling up on it hard, jamming his face into her sopping cunt. "Ohh fuck yes, Tyler honey, that's so fucking good! Just like that, just like that and you're going to make. Mommy. Cum!" Kim's breathy gasps dropped to an animal growl and her back described a perfect arc, heavy brown breasts thrust out high and proud. Her cries of pleasure would have left Ty's ears ringing had they not been muffled a bit by her thighs.

Suddenly it was over, and Kim's body relaxed in a long shuddering sigh. The coiled steel tension around his head relented, and then she was falling forward onto her hands, hips lifting away from his sopping wet face.

"You're not done yet," she said, panting. "We still haven't put that big dick to good use. Don't you want to tap Mommy's ass, Tyler?" Kim wiggled her hips. "I know you like looking at it. Why don't you grab it and fuck me like an animal, honey? Make me scream on that fat young cock and maybe I'll let you cum. How does that sound?"

He needed no more encouragement: his cock was so hard it felt like the skin was going to split. In the space of a breath, Tyler sat up and rolled onto his knees, hands falling onto his mother's hips, fingers digging into the meat of her ass. Kim reached back and slid the tip of his rampant meat against the slippery folds of her pussy. She opened her mouth to say something, but lost the words in a gasp as he took the initiative and began feeding his dick into her wet, waiting, hole.

Kim hunched back against him as inch after delicious inch of his cock bullied up against the clasping walls of her pussy, stretching them wider than they'd been in two decades, accommodating his penis as it sought to return whence it came.

"M-mom! Fuck, you're so tight, I don't know- I don't want to hurt-" Tyler grunted as he struggled against the clasping fist around his shaft.

"That's sweet," Kim chuckled, her fingers scrabbling for purchase on the floor. "But I'm not one of your breakable porcelain teenage fuck friends, honey. I can take whatever you have to give." She winked at him, and the pressure surrounding his dick changed, relaxed, and suddenly he was being drawn inward with a massaging ripple from his mother's agile pussy.

A tremor of ecstasy ran through him as his hips came to rest against the broad curves of her ass, cock fully seated inside of her at last. She wiggled her hips, and Tyler groaned as the head of his cock rubbed up against back wall of her vagina.

"Are you going to- oh!" The smack of flesh punctuated her question as Tyler pulled back an inch and drove himself into her, hard. He smacked her ass with an open palm, and drew back again. Kim braced herself against the floor as he slammed his cock down. He mauled and spread her cheeks as he speared her pussy again, relishing the feel of the taut flesh and the twitchy wink of her wrinkled little asshole as his dick slammed home. "Fuck! Yes! Like that!"

Tyler's nostrils flared, and his mouth drew up in a snarl; any reservations he might have had, any lingering, niggling moral compunctions about incest evaporated under the burning, overwhelming need to fuck his mother. He snorted like a bull and began to saw his cock in and out of her with a wild abandon, balls smacking loudly against the backs of her thighs.

"Yes! Yes! Harder, honey. Fuck mommy harder, Tyler!" Kim growled through gritted teeth. One of her hands slipped, and then she was face down on the floor under the relentless pounding her son was giving. The angle of his cock changed just enough that it drove a new howl of pleasure out of her supine, tawny body with each long stroke in and out of it. Their bodies rebounded off each other in a steady, intense rhythm counter scored by the animal noises being fucked out of them.

Their bodies rebounded in a steady, driving rhythm counter scored by the animal noises being fucked out of them in long, relentless strokes. Tyler's body had become a single purpose engine, designed to piston his cock in and out of his mother; he'd never been able to get his whole member inside a pussy before, never mind one that was so eager to be power fucked, and he finally knew what it was to fuck as he was meant to.

Kim's bare feet began to kick against the floor as she lost control of her own body, hips bucking back to meet her son's downward strokes. A raw, shuddering cry rose in her throat.

He leaned close over her back, one hand sliding around her to palm a sweaty, swaying breast. His face pressed against her shoulder as he changed pace, his mouth open and tasting her sweat, her shampoo, her skin. Tyler's lips, his teeth, closed against her flesh; he needed her, he hungered for her like nothing else before in his life. His mother yelped, and jumped under him, and his strokes became shorter, harder, a jackhammer pounding.

"Tyler! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Just like that honey! Oh god you make Mommy feel so good!" He was dimly aware of a bright purple pulse emanating from the desk but he was too busy enjoying Kim's cries to care. "Yes! Fuck! Baby yes!" She was babbling now, just vocalizing the sensations in her pussy as Tyler drove her to the edge. "Ty! Ty! Ty! Fuck baby, you're gonna- fuck I'm gonna- fuck I'm-"

His mother howled, and suddenly she was writhing and bucking on his shaft, the velvety wet glove of her pussy clenching and spasming around him. The light got brighter and brighter, almost enough to distract him. Tyler carried on fuckng her through orgasm anyway until Kim had recovered enough of herself to scream over her shoulder, "fucking cum in me, you big dicked motherfucker. Fucking fill me up with your cum until I can taste it! Mommy needs you to drain those beautiful young balls!"

The college-aged stud had been riding the edge of orgasm almost from the moment he first entered his mother, but had somehow managed to keep from cumming. Now, as Kim was coming down from her second orgasm, granting him permission to empty his heavy, swaying sack deep inside of her, he could feel the dam getting set to burst. All he needed was her permission; and being granted permission by her felt like nothing else on this earth. Making her happy, catering to her whims, making her feel good, inspired such a deep, soul-searing ache in him that Tyler knew he'd never be able to refuse her anything. He belonged here, with her. He belonged here, inside her.

He belonged to her.

"Oh god, Mom! Mommy! Fuck!" The first thick spurt of cum erupted out of his cock, rapidly filling up the little remaining space inside of her and quickly splattering out again in the next thrust, only to be replaced by each successive blast of scalding hot sperm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Each cummy rope pulled another grunt and another 'fuck' out of him as he deposited his lust deep inside of his mother.

Something somewhere distant made a loud pop, followed by a soft electric fizzle. The purple pulse winked out.

Tyler and Kim couldn't have cared less. They lay on their sides on the floor, panting and sweating, cum smeared and dripping from their conjoined bodies. His face was still buried in her shoulder, kissing and biting. She reached back to tousle his hair.

"I love you, Tyler."

"I love you too, Mom."

"How long until you can go again?"

"I don't know l-" Kim shifted. "Not long if you keep doing that."

"Good." Her fingers curled in his hair, yanking it playfully. "This time I'm on top."

g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers