His Mother's Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers

*

The doorbell rang, then rang again, followed by an insistent knock.

"Dan, can you get that please?"

"Yeah, yeah, just a minute."

"Now, please, Daniel. I've got my hands full, here." Kim's voice, her no-nonsense voice rang out from the computer room.

"Fine, whatever." He grumbled, rising from the couch and brushing the crumbs from his growing paunch. The UPS kid on the other side of the door couldn't have been much older than his son; he held a box under one arm.

"Yeah, uh delivery for Kim Hayes?" The kid craned his neck around Dan, pointedly scoping the place out.

"I'll take it."

"You sure? I think I need a sig-" he wouldn't even look at Dan, who snatched the electronic pad out of his hand, and scrawled over it.

"Yeah I'm sure. Have a good one." The older man snatched the box away and started closing the door.

"Hey is Kim around, my, uh, mom is a big fan and-" the door slammed shut in a most satisfying way. Dan spun the box around in his hands for a moment, then went to toss it on the couch.

"Is that for me?" His wife called out.

"Yeah."

"Can you bring it in? I've been waiting for that." A flush rose in his cheeks. "Now please, Daniel."

"Sure, sure." He let out a long breath. "Yeah, sure." Tucking the box under his arm, he headed down the hall, where the office door was ajar. She must have heard his step hesitate outside.

"You can come in," She said, a little breathlessly. Dan swallowed and pushed the door open. Kim sat astride their son in the office chair, legs draped around his back, hands gripping his shoulders as she bounced on Tyler's enormous dick. The boy's own hands were busy mauling her taut ass, his face buried in her breasts

"Thank you, Dan." Neither bothered to pause or look at him. "You can just leave it on the desk."

He passed so close to them that he could feel the heat from their entwined bodies. Kim glanced over at the box.

"I knew it, the new mic is here!" She pulled Tyler's face from her bosom and kissed him, hard. "We can finally get started! You don't mind," she said between thrusts of her hips, "staying home to help your mommy do you, Tyler?" The boy had no coherent reply, just staccato grunts of pleasure when their bodies met with a loud smack.

"Are you still here?" Dan froze, suddenly on the spot. "Don't you have something you need to take care of?" Her gaze dropped to his crotch, where a tent was rapidly forming. Dan started excitedly fumbling with the button on his shorts. "Go downstairs and do it in your room please. I don't want to look at that." Her voice was imperious, face set.

"Yup, okay, okay." He scurried out, sprinting for the stairs as fast as his unbuttoned shorts would allow. Somewhere behind him, Kim began to cum, loudly, on their son's cock.

Today would be a good day.

FIN

g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers