His Office

Story Info
The meeting with the boss didn't go as expected.
1k words
4.28
27.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting at my desk feeling antsy. The meeting went well and everyone said my presentation was very good. I'm up for a promotion and this new ad campaign could make or break it for me. The whole meeting though, I couldn't shake the feeling my boss was upset with me. He kept frowning at the wrong times and I felt that I had disappointed him in some way. When I came back to my desk I had an email from him asking me to come to his office at two thirty. I glance at the clock, I have five minutes and the butterflies in my stomach will not settle. I can't imagine anything else other than him firing me for some unknown reason. I love this company, I've worked hard to represent him in a good light and I really can't afford to lose this job. I thought he was happy with my work. Honestly, until today, I thought there might even be something more between us.

I knock on his door, anticipating the worst.

"Enter."

As I stand in front of his desk, he examines me with something that resembles disappointment mixed with desire. He stands and walks around the desk to me.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"No sir, but if there's a problem with anything I presented today I'm more than willing to fix it," I reply.

He reaches up and brushes his thumb across my lips and my eyes half close at the touch. The butterflies in my stomach turning into something else.

"You've disappointed me today. You are not following the office dress code."

"Sir?" His comment take me completely off gaurd. I've worn this same skirt and blouse many times before and no one has said anything.

Suddenly he grabs me and pushes me down to the desk, bending me over. I cry out in surprise as he grabs both my wrists in one hand and uses his knee to spread my legs apart. I try to push against him but he's too strong. I'm helpless.

"In the meeting today, you bent over and everyone saw that you were not wearing panties. Everyone in that room saw your pussy."

I let out a breath. I had no idea anyone would notice, or that my skirt was short enough for that to happen. I'm confused to why he's doing this though, I start shaking.

"Please sir, let me go. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Oh after this, I'm sure it won't."

He flips my skirt up and I go rigid. Scared of what he is going to do. He slides one finger up the middle of me and stops right at my entrance. "You're soaking wet. Do you like everyone looking then? Do you like being a little slut for all to see?"

"No, please stop. I didn't realize..."

"Quiet, I don't want to hear your excuses. There's going to be consequences. I can't have greedy little sluts flashing their pussies around my office. What will people think of me?"

I struggle to get free, I can't stop shaking. I hear a whoosh of a belt and I can't believe this is happening.

"I'm going to mark your ass so you are sore for a week."

That's the only warning I get as I feel the first sting of his belt bite my soft skin. I start pleading with him to stop and tears start streaming down my face. Each strike stinging, but also increasing a heat that's growing inside me. My body is betraying me. I'm so humiliated. My clit is throbbing with desire. What is wrong with me?

He's meticulous with the punishment, each time the belt hits it lands in a different part of my ass, my upper thighs. My skin is on fire and I just want this to end. I keep crying for him to stop but he doesn't, just continuing in a way that makes me think he's done this before. I don't know how many times he hit me with the belt but afterwards... I know he wasn't lying when he said I'd be sore for a week. I'm sure I'm covered in welts. He slides his finger across me again, testing.

"You are still wet, dripping in fact. Apparently my punishment wasn't severe enough. I guess I will just have to give you what you were clearly begging for in the first place."

I hear a zipper and then I feel a something hard press against me. I'm still crying, begging him. To stop or to keep going, I'm not sure. He slowly pushes inside of me and I let out a gasp, he's so big and my body hasn't experienced this in a long time. Before I can adjust, he's thrusting into me. In this position his dick is hitting me in just the right spot and he is unrelenting in his movements. It feels so wrong and good and I can't help but start moaning.

"You wanted my dick the whole time didn't you? You are a little slut. Are you going to be a good girl now and come for me?"

"Yes" I breathe out. I already feel it building inside of me. He's too much, filling me too full. I'm not sure if it's the pain, the pleasure or the humiliation but I couldn't fight my release even if I wanted to.

"Yes what?" He commands

"Yes sir, I will come for you," I sob.

"Then do it now," with a smack on my throbbing ass and I fall apart. I scream and he covers my mouth with his hand to muffle me. My pussy is tight around him in the aftershocks and he starts thrusting deeper and faster. He lets out a growl and I feel warm liquid fill me up. He goes still and I can feel him still throbbing inside of me.

"Good girl."

He takes a tissue from his desk, wipes me off and pulls me up. He kisses me on the forehead and then grabs my chin so I have no choice but to look at him.

"Now if this happens again there will be similar consequences."

"Promise?"