His Office Kitten Pt. 02

Story Info
Maritza concludes her affair with Bryant.
2k words
4.61
7.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-now, sir?" Maritza whispered. "What if someone...walks in?"

"Mm. That'd be pretty hot, wouldn't it be?" He laughed and caressed her cheek. "I'm just joking. If you're uncomfortable, we can always go to my office. No one will bother us there. I will tell Shelly that I am busy."

Maritza's tense body relaxed. "Okay, sir. I would prefer that. Thank you."

She followed Bryant down the hall into his office. Thankfully, there was no one in the hallway, so no one witnessed her sneak into his office. Their impromptu rendezvous last night popped up in her mind and lust immediately flooded her. After letting her into his office and closing the door shut, she patiently waited on the leather chair in front of his desk as he called Sherry and politely asked her if he could not be disturbed. After setting the office phone down, he gazed at her with a smoldering expression of desire and grinned.

"I'm all yours, little one," he said. "I've been wondering how you taste. Lie down on the desk for me and relax. I'm going to take care of you."

Maritza stared at him with wide doe eyes and gulped. "Whatever you want, sir."

She obediently followed his orders without hesitation even though doubt gnawed at her. Her last boyfriend only gave her head once in the five years that they dated; according to him, her pussy 'tasted off', and ever since then she was very self-conscious about receiving oral sex. After hopping onto the desk, she took a deep breath and used positive self-talk to soothe her frayed nerves. Bryant isn't an asshole like your ex, she gently told herself. She felt so exposed as she spread her legs for him and she could feel palpitating lust and excitement emanating from him. When he kneeled in front of her and brought his face to her sacred spot, he growled.

"Take them off," he tautly said.

A primal shiver coursed through her before she swiftly took off her black cotton panties, dropping them on the floor next to him. He stared at her wet, neatly trimmed cunt before looking up at her, his forest green eyes alive with yearning.

"I'm sorry I'm not shaved," she nervously said. "I haven't been intimate with someone in a long time."

"I like it just the way it is, babydoll." He closed his eyes and gently kissed her left inner thigh. "I love it, actually. Fuck, you smell so good."

If only he knew how his words comforted her and extinguished the insecurity she had held for so long. His lips skimmed up the length of her inner thighs until they reached her mound, which was wet and trembling. She gasped when his soft lips kissed her mound and she quickly placed her hand over her mouth to avoid making too much noise. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to their little impromptu session.

"You're dripping wet," he whispered. "I want to make this pussy gush all over me."

A tiny squeak escaped her when he slid his long, wet tongue up her hot slit. She was going to come so fast, she was just too turned on. Any ounce of insecurity or hesitation quickly melted as Bryant plunged his decadent tongue into her cunt. Her entire body reverberated with lust and she struggled to not scream out in primal pleasure when his nose brushed her sensitive clit. With his strong arms gripping her legs, he began to voraciously tongue fuck her, making sure to curve his tongue so that it rubbed her highly sensitive G spot.

"Oh my fucking God, Bryant." Her voice trembled. "It feels so good!"

He growled in approval and plunged his tongue deeper; the wet, sloppy sounds of him fucking her with his mouth reverberated throughout the silent, quiet office and she could smell herself. It hadn't even been a minute yet but she was ready to come. She tried her best to sustain herself but he was far too good. Her womb tightened and her back arched as sheer ecstasy rippled through her, making her gush into his hungry, eager mouth. He moaned and drank her salty sweet cum, pausing to pull away from her dripping wet core to smile exuberantly up at her.

"Tastes so fucking sweet," he whispered. "I want more. Give me more."

Maritza almost forgot that they were at work in his office; just on the opposite side of the closed door and further down the hallway, her fellow coworkers and supervisors were typing away and discussing work-related issues. Right now she should have been at her desk, typing away and staring at the Excel spreadsheet on her computer screen. Instead, her boss was giving her amazing head and she was enjoying every second of it.

Maritza squeaked as Bryant plunged his tongue back inside of her, only this time he gently slid his middle finger inside of her as well. With both his decadent tongue and skilled finger working her sensitive wet cunt, she was paralyzed with pleasure and her skin sizzled with the overstimulation. Her eyes rolled back and her thighs shook with ecstasy as she succumbed to the pleasure that he was feeding her. A tiny gasp escaped her as another orgasm rippled through her womb and more of her cum shot out of her. Her hips involuntarily jerked up and some of her cum sprayed his handsome face and hair, which only sent him into more of a frenzy.

"Hold on, my sweet. I need you riding my face."

She yelped in surprise when he firmly grabbed her supple hips and effortlessly brought her down to the floor with him. Her body was still shaking from the previous orgasm and her heart was racing so rapidly that she thought she was going to pass out from the overwhelming euphoria. After he lay down on the floor, she carefully positioned her mound over his mouth and he gripped her hips, pulling her down so that his wet, hot tongue slid right inside of her.

"Fuck!" Maritza hissed. "I need to taste you, too."

With shaky hands, she undid his slacks and pulled down his boxers until his thick, erect cock popped out. His cock was beautiful; it was girthy, thick, and just the right size. The primal need to gag on his cock overwhelmed her and she immediately wrapped her lips around the throbbing mushroom head and grabbed the base of it with her right hand and squeezed his shaft. Bryant moaned and he shivered underneath her as she dragged her tongue across the hot slit.

"Fuck," he whispered. "I'm gonna come so fast if you go down on me. You turn me on too much."

Maritza's response was to swallow his throbbing cock as deep as it could go. She had never deep throated a guy before, but for Bryant, she wanted to please him in any way that she could. Her eyes watered as the fat head of his cock tickled the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex, but she continued to swallow his entire rigid length. His response was to squeeze her soft hips harder and to lick her more voraciously. The smell of their sex saturated the air and the taste of his delicious cock coaxed a garbled moan out of her until her thighs began to shake uncontrollably.When she felt the familiar tightening of her womb, she gently cupped his heavy balls and massaged them as she bobbed her head up and down on his luscious cock.

Please come with me, Sir, she silently pleaded before she succumbed to her orgasm. Her hips violently jerked away from his loving mouth as she gushed all over his handsome face. Despite the overwhelming ecstasy that rippled through her body, Maritza swallowed his entire throbbing length again until she felt his cock twitch in her mouth and his hips thrust upward before he gasped and came, hard. She closed her eyes and savored the sensation of his hot, viscous cum shooting down her throat. Bryant's strong thighs shook and he moaned her name while strand after strand of his hot, delicious seed shot out of him. By the time he was done, she had counted five strands and she giggled as she felt his semen in her tummy.

"I've never swallowed before, Sir," she whispered. "That was hot. I think I'm addicted to your cum."

He laughed even though he was out of breath. "You're so cute and naughty. The perfect combination."

She carefully slid off him and curled up next to him on the floor. She stared at his handsome face that was slick with her cum and she licked his cheek, tasting herself. Another giggle escaped her as he intently stared at her.

"Hey, I taste pretty good," she said. "Yummy."

He growled and quickly got on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. Maritza squeaked and felt her belly burn with ardent desire again. The chemistry between them was undeniable and it was evident that they couldn't get enough of each other. Bryant's hand moved down to his still erect cock and he slowly guided himself inside her tight, wet entrance. A gasp escaped her when he gently thrust against her until he was completely inside of her. Bryant's eyes rolled back and a guttural groan escaped from him.

"I'm addicted to you, little one." He brought his forehead to hers and moaned. "You make me come so hard and so fast. I can't help it with you."

Maritza's sensitive, engorged clit pulsed upon his erotic words. She loved being his secret escape and she couldn't deny that he was a stellar lover. After circling her arms around his broad back and wrapping her legs around his hips, she brought her mouth to his ear and exhaled slowly.

"Fuck me deep and hard, Sir. Please."

Bryant hissed before he surprised her by lifting her legs up and placing them on his broad shoulders. This position allowed him to delve even deeper inside of her and they were both perfectly still, gazing into each other's eyes. When he wrapped his large hand around her neck and squeezed her airway, she yelped and her entire body twitched underneath him. He pulled back his hips and thrust into her, hard, so hard that her bountiful breasts bounced. He thrust again with more force and Maritza felt immersed in a pool of pleasure. When he was sure that he was not hurting her, his thrusts became more insistent and needy. Feeling his throbbing cock inside of her cunt was making her clit pulse and her womb cry out for pleasure. Her right hand went down to her clit and she began to rub it vigorously, needing that delicious release.

"Come for me, little one," Bryant whispered. "Come all over me."

Her back arched and her hips jerked violently away from him as she came all over him, spraying his cock in her cum. Bryant hummed in approval and guided himself back inside of her drenched, hot core. Even though she felt as if she could continue with the orgasms, she wanted his cum deep inside of her womb. She closed her eyes and clenched around his engorged cock, which made him gasp and thrust harder and faster into her until his spine stiffened and his entire lean body tensed.

"I'm gonna come," he tautly whispered.

He withdrew his hand from her throat and buried his face into her neck as his hips jerked against her and he spurted his hot cum deep inside her womb. Feeling his seed pump within her was so erotic to her; just as she savored every drop spilling down her throat, she reveled in the sensation of being filled with his essence. After a final firm thrust, he gently put her down and lay down on the floor next to her, cradling her in his arms.

"I love coming to work now," he said. "Thank you."