His Online Presence

Story Info
You can really be mistreated by an Online Domme!
1.2k words
3.86
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma Fishbein turned on her computer...and yes, look who was waiting! Norma shook back her long ash blonde hair, refreshed her lip plumper and became Mistress Merlyn.

Crackers's webcam opened, and there he was, looking somewhat hopeful. Naked, and look at that frustrated dong.

What Merlyn loved about Crackers was, he was an honor system guy who actually was able to abstain, and jerk off constantly.

But he never got release unless she said the word, and Merlyn had been so proud of him, that after an unusually long 73 days, she'd ordered another sub Eugene245, who lived in the same tri-state area to drive fifty miles and to suck Crackers's cock...

Usually of course she just let him jerk off into a pair of her soiled panties on his rare release dates...

Most of Merle's clients were in chastity devices. She had one, the Maggot, who had a chastity CAGE, which meant he could stimulate but not erupt...

And she worried some day she might be sending him to the emergency room with the tease-denial thing.

After all, Merlyn looked great. Today she was wearing a bright red dress with a plunging neckline, very Fifties, and the webcam displayed her long legs.

"Miss Merlyn! Don't you look scrumptious!" Crackers bent closer into the screen.

"You too, honey. Has your wee-wee recovered from when I had you create a "Fun Jar?"

This was a reference to when Merlyn had suggested Crackers fill a glass jar with wasps, hornets, crickets (which you can get from a bait shop) and fire ants, and then of course followed with his genitals.

Crackers had done this, and then listened to one of Merle's podcasts...

He'd kept the jar on for hours, until the insects were satiated or dead, and his penis had been in sorry shape for some time.

But, ever the optimist, he'd thanked Merlyn for helping him forget about wanting to wank just for a bit.

"Yes, the wounds have healed, ma'am, and last night I put the plug-in vibrator with the digital timer up my ass and I rubbed myself and fantasized that you were making me get anally raped by...

"I know." Merle said drearily. "A large Negro man. You Southern boys are all alike."

"Do you have any other tortures for me, Mistress?

"Well, here's one that's popular with your friend the suckpig, Eugene245. Before I had him permanently locked in the tube, Gene would take about ten clothespins and string them together with clothesline and clip them onto the skin around his cock and balls."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, then tie a plastic cup to the part of the rope that's hanging down and when you shower in the morning, Then you stand under the head and let the cup fill up with water, and it will pull on the clothespins."

"Wow. I should write this down."

"Yes--and to make it traumatic, do it for 20 minutes with a cold shower. Ordinarily the freezing water would make your cock soft, but you've been denied for nearly a month now, so, that shouldn't be a problem."

"Eugene 245 is very creative, after he blew me that time, he told me about another self-torture where you attach a five pound weight to a rod, and attach the rod to my scrotum, and put on a spreader bar, cuffing my hands behind my back."

"My goodness"

"Yes, He drew up a diagram of how to tie my balls apart with the excess string, and make sure I have separated them. Sometimes I strain it further with more string under my knees."

"Wow"

"Then there's more...

"Yes?"

"Well, then I leave the keys on the other side of the house, and I have to shuffle across the room, pulling the weight along by my nuts."

"Wow. Eugene is a sick fuck, isn't he?"

"Well he's tougher than I am. because he puts the keys in the attic and gets himself locked down in the cellar, and goes up four flights of stairs, and with the weight, he falls down a lot."

"That's quite..."

"And sometimes he sets the entire contraption up and then drags it around while he mows the lawn with a non-motor grass cutter. That's real torture, you know."

"I don't know if he needs me as much as a psychiatrist. It's more than one reason why you are my favorite client, my dear."

"Is that why you charge me so little?"

"One-forty for an hour on the 'puter with me really isn't that cheap. But I charge Eugene about three, so maybe you are relatively lucky."

"I feel wonderfully lucky, Miss Merlyn."

"Well, I do hope you find someone to torture you in person, Crackers."

"Who else could I get who looks like you, who opens her blouse on the cam and teases me with her tits, and tells me why I'm unworthy of them? You are so...inventive."

"Yes, lucky me."

Merlyn moved her left leg casually and gave Crackers a little crotch shot...she was wearing no panties, of course.

"Well, I've been at odds since my electromagnetic wrist lock, the one with the timer broke down. I actually could control it with my Bluetooth phone."

"Honey, you really need a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend."

"I am really, really straight. I did appreciate Eugene245's efforts, he took out his upper plate and it was nice and smooth when he blew me, but I really like girls."

"But you were so good when I ordered you the male hustler--"

"With my credit card number, of course, Miss Merlyn"

Merlyn laughed, making sure that her boobs bounced and "accidentally" showed the frilly black bra under her dress.

"But of course. Still, Hung Harvey came over and you let him whip your ass, and then you blew him and his friend, and I watched."

"Yes, but I did that to show you my dedication. It was no thrill for me."

"Your dick was dripping!"

"It's always dripping, as I never cum much. But I'm a straight arrow, and as you know, a former Navy SEAL. And a current police detective."

"Have you given more thought to volunteer as a prostitute in drag to capture johns?"

"Well--"

"I know your precinct is looking for them, guys on the force to do this. Crackers, I check the website. And I know that you head up the task force. So you have seniority, and don't have to do drag if you don't want to, but I want you to..."

"B-but..."

"And I want you to blow at least one of the johns before you bring them in."

"My men would lose respect for me, Miss Merlyn."

"Why should they have it? They don't know that you are secretly a sissy-fag with a cuke up his ass most days, and you need the demeaning treatment. But for arguing with me, I'm not going to take off any of my clothes for this or any other sessions until you give in and do it at least once, and get one of your men to film you doing it."

"P-lease..."

She could see that Crackers was sobbing now, but his dick was even harder.

"Aaaw. Is baby crying? Like a little faggot. But look at that big, bulgy penis."

"Y-yes ma'am. I'll--I know one of my guys is gay and he wouldn't tell anyone if I had him film it with his phone."

"You see, lucky you."