Letter from Madison

Story Info
The McMurdo Sisters are evil incarnate!
1.2k words
2
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lysbon and Lobelia McMurdo are trouble, hell on wheels, but like a bee to honey, I just got um, wrangled.

I am standing in the middle of Lysbon's parlor, naked and feeling very foolish. I'm a pudgy man, and some might say homely. I was lucky to marry Lysbon's sister Lobelia, who is quite fetching, if a bit crude. It's a shame she lost interest in me.

Lysbon welcomed us in to her house and told me to disrobe, and I dare not hesitate. And it is somewhat arousing to have the two clothed sisters standing together and viewing me as if I am a particularly noxious pile of doggie doo-doo.

"It' s just a fuckin' drag, Lysbon" Lobelia said, a Viceroy hanging from her lip. Lobelia has teased bleached blonde hair and a formidable chest, encased in a snug striped tube top and of course those pegged pants that make a man quite distracted.

"It seems that you're annoying Lobi, Bruz." Lysbon said.

"W-well, I thought we would be more amorous, Lisbi. I didn't think that she'd just lock me in this piercing and that would be it."

Perhaps shouldn't have married Lobelia. All my friends objected to it, and my family was appalled. She kind of entrapped me. I was visiting my brother-in-law's offices, and Lobi was a typist there, and she shook her ass at me.

My eyes popped out, of course, and Lobi said, somewhat impudently that I should take her to dinner in return for the show. Girls like this rarely talked to me, usually I got the pop-eyed pale Mensa types.

But I digress. Lobi and I began dating.

One night when I was in another part of my house, Lobi, probably in search of something to pawn, went through my things and found some old BDSM and femdom magazines.

She had some experience of this kind of thing, and consulted Lysbi, and the next time we got together, Lobi went into my bedroom, and arranged my magazines around her as she sat on the bed, dressed in a snug black pencil skirt and tight sweater.

When I walked in, Lobi was tapping a thick wooden hairbrush against her palm, and said "So you wanna explain these, Bruz... you pervert?"

We had not yet "gotten naked" in our dating, but that night I was de-pantsed, and Lobi whipped my butt until I cried. We were married some seven months later.

The D'Bruzzos own a large chain of plumbing concerns throughout Wisconsin, and I am the family intellectual, and live on a fairly substantial allowance. I have never touched a pipe or a wrench in my life.

I also had never done housework, and I learned that Lobi didn't do it either, and she was determined to get me to do more than my share.

That was difficult enough, but then, at some point Lobi told me that she was not interested in having sex anymore.

I remember the night that happened. She was in a beautiful body stocking and dressing gown, and she asked me to move out of the master bedroom.

"You creep me out, Bruz. You can sleep down the hall."

It was weird. Lobi didn't want to leave, even when I offered to give her a healthy alimony, and really, I didn't want her to leave either.

And she still let me give her massages and rub cream onto her long pretty legs. This drove me mad with desire, and I guess I began jerking off more and more.

Whenever Lobi found evidence of my masturbatory emissions, semen on her discarded stockings and the like, she took me over her knee and gave the hairbrush some healthy exercise.

Finally, Lysbon had stepped in. While Lobelia is blonde and brassy, Lysbon has quiet dark hair and cupcake shaped breasts, and is sort of a surprise waiting to happen.

Lysbi took me to see her friend the piercing artist, and I had a Prince Albert locked on my cock. This really had been traumatic for me, but I thought, and the girls hinted, that amour might be rekindled between myself and Lobelia.

But instead, several months went by, and not only did Lobi not want to mess around, but I could get no relief what with the piercing.

Now and then, when she was a little drunk or in a playful mood, Lobi would have me undress and she'd play with the piercing and tell me what a pathetic little faggot I was for letting her do this to me.

Lobi had decided she wanted an open marriage of sorts, and more than once, she brought obnoxious young men home, and made me parade in front of them, wearing one of her brassieres and high heels, and of course the ever-present piercing...

And with all this going on, and my increased housework, I began to rebel a bit, and so Lobi brought me to her sister's.

Lysbi was in the "business" of part time dominatrix work, and she understood the psyche of the submissive male.

And she'd gone through a bit of this problem with her own husband, which had given her the idea of how to deal with me.

Lysbi had also married a geeky but successful chap, a professor of languages at the University of Wisconsin, and they were fairly happy, but she didn't want wimpy children.

Lysbi had told Algernon, the professor that she didn't want to have relations with him until she'd found some way to ensure they wouldn't have a kid, but Lysbi was really hot...

And Algernon kept trying to fuck her when she was sleeping!

So, Lysbi had gotten Algy locked in a piercing, promising him that he would get out again after she'd had a healthy child with someone else.

Lysbi ended up having four children, two black, one Hispanic and one white before she had decided to close up birthing shop.

But at that point she had told Algernon that she had decided (like Lobi) that she just wasn't attracted to him, and wanted him to stay on the schedule she'd gotten him started with...

Lysbi would, once every few months, tie Algy up and undo his piercing and then twiddle it around, her pretty hands covered with lube, until he came.

This had pacified him throughout the six years she'd been continually having kids with various studs...

But he became very resentful having had to stay in chastity, and Lysbi had kept him in line with a lot of old fashioned corporal punishment. She'd threatened to freeze his balls and remove them, and that had also calmed Algy down.

Now, I stood trembling and humiliated in front of my wife and my sister-in-law.

"I-I just want to make love once in a while." I whined. "Lobi hardly even lets me out to masturbate."

"But it's disgusting." Lobelia said. "You are deranged." With that, Lobi stalked out of the house.

"I agree with her." Lysbi said. "It's not like you have a job to go to, you worthless remittance man, so I am going to lock you in the basement, with your piercing attached to a block of ice until it melts."

"What?"

"That should calm you down. Since it' s summer session, Algy is down there as well. You two can bitch and moan about how frigid we are. And if things get boring, Master Maximilian will be down to visit.

"Who's that?"

"You'll find out. Hint: He tastes good!"