She has a Good Living!

Story Info
Lock up a doc and live on his bucks!
1.1k words
3.57
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They called Dr.Tambellini, the head of Pulmonolgy at Buttermilk General "Tambo" the nickname of his youth,.

He'd been called this when he'd played stoopball with his friends in the tenements of Angel's Alley, just a shade economically more prosperous than the denizens of the Buttermilk Narrows.

Tambo was not pretentious; he considered much of his economical and intellectual rising to be good fortune and not the hard work that he had certainly had to perform.

Now he lived in the West End of Buttermilk Falls, our Tambo did, and he had been feted as one of the state's most eligible bachelors in some airline magazine or other.

And all wondered when Tambo, the handsome young pulmonologist, a leader in his field, would marry.

Well, almost all.

Mariah, a bubbly blonde with formidable tits, was in no delusions about her hopeful client seeking to wed.

Unless, maybe he wanted to marry her, but of course Mariah was very busy with many, many um, interested suitors.

This evening, Tambo was sucking on Mariah's urine soaked brassiere, which she was wearing.

"This is such a good way to train you on drinking urine, Tambo." Mariah said as Tambo slurped away.

And it was, since Tambo just loved Mariah's tits, and she wasn't always that generous with them, even though Tambo willingly paid her three hundred dollars an hour.

"Now, next month, you should be able to drink my pee, without getting this little additional treat, don't you think?"

Tambo wasn't really thinking. He had his lips on Mariah's right nipple, which was poking hard through the lacy bra.

He had little awareness of the sticky, stinging pee.

After all, since Mariah had her 40DD's encased in the tiny bra, it really was quite a thrill.

Often when Tambo came to visit Mariah, she remained completely dressed, usually in a snug angora sweater, and a short skirt. Tambo usually was very, very horny, as of course he was locked in an evil plastic tube, his poor junk was so locked...

The tube had little needles throughout, and if Tambo got too excited, the needles would stick into his cock, and it seemed to cool his ardor when he wasn't visiting Mariah.

And, once or twice, Mariah had given poor Tambo a stroking hand job so intense while he was actually in the tube that his cock had gone through stinging hell before cumming right in the damn thing...

But usually she unlocked him.

And Tambo had been coming to see Mariah for nearly three years, and Mariah had been preceded by Cornelia, another key holder who stayed in an upstairs suite at the PainCafe, Buttermilk Falls's BDSM restaurant.

So, for eleven years, Tambo had been having rare orgasms with weekly teasings...

There had been a time, of course, when Tambo had been quite the cocksman. He'd laid nurses working under him (so to speak) and nightclub hostesses, and whoever else he liked, even before he'd become a rich doctor.

In fact, in med school, since he had no family money, Tambo had been supported by a rich heiress, this supplanting the fairly generous scholarship...

And, despite the many job offers from hospitals in New York, D.C., San Francisco and Chicago, Tambo had known the value of being big fish in a little pond.

But, he also had a desire to be spanked and humiliated, and locked in a little belt, poor thing, and so he really hadn't had many releases, and certainly no relationships outside his key holders in nearly twelve years.

And in a way, this had been good. Tambo had focused on his work, being on call, and also on playing sports with his buddies, running a hospital poker game, and playing bass guitar in an all doctor band called "The Bucket of Blood."

Some nights it wasn't too good, Tambo couldn't get to sleep, he was so damn horny, and he thought about Mariah all the time. She looked a great deal like Bernadette Peters, the old Seventies movie star...and a little like Margot Robie.

Some nights he would call Mariah to talk to her, even though she also charged for this service.

And once a week, Tambo would be bound to a table. Yes, in Mariah's suite at the Paincafe. Mariah would often attach a dildo machine, one of those deals that plunges the big plastic cock into your ass again and again, to Tambo's rear, and leave him in the suite for an hour or two.

Finally she'd stop the thing, make Tambo clean off the shit-covered dildo with his tongue, and then commence to give him a long and beautiful hand job while leaving his chastity device in the hotel suite sink, soaking in Palmolive.

Sometimes Mariah would do a confusing switch off...she'd kiss poor, bound Tambo and call him her sweet babycakes...and then suddenly pound his dick with one of her high heels.

She loved waving her heel in her hand and slamming the stiletto into his unfortunate balls.

Or she'd rip off her shorts and rub her butt against his swollen, empurpled member until he was begging for a little more.

She had a fabulous ass, our Mariah, and oh, how poor Tambo would have enjoyed giving it to her right in that little rosebud hole.

Although Mariah had many clients, she enjoyed spending time with Tambo, and let him take her hiking (where she displayed her rear in tiny cut-offs) or to the beach, where the bikinis were always on display.

Once, Tambo had taken Mariah to Honolulu, and she'd "Forgotten" to bring his chastity key. So he'd spent much of the time on the beach, his dick uncomfortable in the little tube, hidden by the Bermuda shorts...

Mariah had fucked about twelve different lifeguards while they were there, and she'd taught poor Tambo how to properly clean the mess out of her wet little hole.

She made Tambo dress in a garter and high heels, and prance around the room, serving the dumb lifeguard drinks and snacks, and if she sensed any reluctance in his effeminate demeanor...

Why not let the big hunk use a belt on Tambo?

And of course, Tambo had a lot of competition from Mariah's other clients.

One, Patches Pinero was a Buttermilk Falls factory owner, and he'd take Mariah on helicopter rides and out to expensive venues.

She enjoyed the spoiling, but often, when he brought her home, she'd just tie Patches up, take off his little chastity belt and whip his dick for being such a spoiled elitist fuck...

You have to reduce the ego, as much as possible, right?