His Perfect Flower

Story Info
She finds someone to keep her a virgin.
3.3k words
3.54
41.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*AUTHORS NOTE* *Warning* My writings are fictional fantasies and should not be seen or treated as anything else. Some writings have depictions of abuse and/ or mental conditions that would prevent a person from giving proper consent. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO RECREATE OR BASE REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIPS ON MY WRITINGS!!! They are only meant to be fantasies..... nothing more! This story does not depict first time anal accurately.

Our wedding had been perfect! Not a single detail out of place! The most perfect part of it though had nothing to do with guests or flowers and precession queues. I had been married a virgin! All my life I dreamed of staying a virgin until my wedding day. I had lost a lot of boy friends who tried to pressure me into have sex, but I held out.

After high school I was staring to lose hope that I would find anyone willing to wait with me. Once I told them I wasn't going to have sex with them they booked it to the next girl. Until I met my now husband. I met him on a dating site, designed specifically for virgin girls. When I had first signed up I was disappointed to find that most of the guys on the site only wanted to find a virgin to deflower, after the first month I had almost given up until he messaged me. His fist message was a simple, "I'm looking for a virgin to keep." I was confused at first, so I messaged him, asking what he meant.

"I want a girl who is willing to stay a virgin." Was his reply, so I replied,

"I'm looking for someone who will keep me a virgin." and we hit it off from there.

After talking online for a month we decided to meet over coffee. Both of us lived pretty close to one another, due to the sights system to pair people closest to one another first. The more we talked the more we liked each other. We made it official, then a few months later, while we were out with some of my friends, he proposed. Fast forward to a year later, we were sitting next to each other on a plane to Paris for our honeymoon.

"God, I can't wait for tonight!" I whispered, taking his hand as we ascended into the sky. While I remained a virgin, we didn't abstain from everything. Heavy petting wasn't off the list and I agreed to give him blow jobs to relieve his sexual tension. Long story short, I had been a virgin for 23 years and I was ready to lose it! My husband looked at me, his brown eyes looking slightly confused, but them he smiled a brilliant smile. His strong hand squeezed mine and I noticed how small mine looked next to his.

"It will be a night we will never forget!" He whispered back to me, we were leaning close to one another and I could smell his cologne, I couldn't place most of the scents, but there was a hint of leather and it made me want to bury my face in him. "I have a surprise waiting for you when we get to the hotel." I bit lip, wondering what it could be.

During our relationship we had discussed what our sexual desires were, both of us happened to like the idea of me being tied up, especially for our first time, and we both enjoyed the idea of letting him control everything in our life. When I had said yes to his proposal he made sure I understood that my yes meant once we were married I belonged to him and he could use me however he wanted. I still agreed, the thought sending excited shivers down my spine.

"I don't know if I can wait that long." I whispered, "There's a bathroom not far from us, we could slip over there easily." I was joking, I didn't want my first time to be in a cramped plain bathroom, but his eyes turned firm.

"That is not how a proper lady behaves, my flower." He said just above a whisper. I blushed, realizing I had forgotten one of the rules he had in place. "To appear like royalty while in public." He had paid for a etiquette class and everything. I sat up and straightened my skirt, crossing my ankles and folding my hands in my lap.

"I'm sorry, Sir, please forgive my crude joke." I said, bowing my head.

"All is forgiven," he said, then he handed me an eye mask. "Put this on and get some rest, we will not be sleeping once we get there." I did as I was told and slowly drifted off for the twelve hour flight.

When he woke me up we were getting close, but hadn't quiet landed yet. I fixed my make up, packed everything up and straightened my clothes. Once we did land and left the plain I followed my husband thought the airport, some people stared at us, probably because my husband was still in his tux and I was in my reception outfit of a white skirt and a gold blouse and gold heels. We found our luggage and then headed to the exit where we got into a limo and made out way to our hotel. The drive was quiet, neither of us talked, but our eyes lingered on each other and I could feel the need between us rising. When we pulled up to the hotel I started to get out, but my husband gently pushed me back in.

"I have to go get your present ready, I've paid the driver to give you a tour of the city, by the time you get I will be waiting for you right here." He told me, I nodded my understanding and he kissed the top of my head. "Be a good flower for me."

Off I went, alone in the backseat of a limo, listening to what I was sure a recording playing from the speakers. I listened intently anyway, trying to ignore the growing desire between my legs. The tour took hours. I started to doze more than once, and was very grateful that the driver had his divider up.

When we finally pulled onto the street of the hotel I pulled out my compact mirror and made sure my make up didn't get messed up and straightened up my clothes. We pulled up to the drive and I saw my husband waiting like he had promised. I waited until the driver opened my door and offered his hand, like I was taught in the etiquette class. I stepped out as gracefully as I could, my legs were feeling cramped and weak from sitting for so long, then I bowed my head to he driver, thanking him, and looked to my husband who was extending his arm to me.

"Well, done my flower." He said as we walked away. "You're looking more and more like royalty the longer we are married!" I felt my cheeks blush, and my heart swell with pride.

"You seem to bring out the best in me." I said softly. He smiled and then said nothing again until we reached our suit. He dropped my arm gently and swiped the key card and opened the door, letting me enter first. The front room looked like a high end apartment living room and kitchen combo. The couches were black and the TV was almost the same size as the wall it was mounted on. Lamps with hanging glass sat on either side of the couch and produced a dim warm light in the room. The door closed behind us and the room became considerably more darker, but not so dark that I couldn't see what was sitting in the middle of the couch. There were five metal ring, all lined up. One considerably bigger than the other four. They were silver and the soft light of the lamps reflected off them and gave them the appearance of sparkling. My breath caught and I heard my husband chuckle beside me, then he gently took my hand and led me to the couch, centering me in font of the rings.

"You were aware of this, yes?" He asked, I nodded, afraid that if I spoke it would come out a squeak. "Good, then you know, this is the part where you officially become mine." He stood behind me and I felt his hands on the back of my blouse, unbuttoning the collar buttons and then pulling the shirt up and over my head. The fabric fell in a heap on the floor, followed quickly by my skirt. His thumbs hooked into my pantie hose and started slowly peeling them away from my body, at the same time he planted a kiss between my shoulder blades and a shiver when down my spine. Slowly, he planted kisses down my back as he lowered himself to his knees and pulled my hose down, his palms running down my skin, giving me chills. After my legs were bare, and my heels removed, he got up and stood in front of me, his hands trailing across my skin the whole time. His hands found their way behind me and unclasped my bra, pulling if from my body and dropping it onto the pile.

My legs trembled as he took a step back and looked me up and down. This wasn't the first time he had seen me naked, but it was defiantly way more intimate. I found myself want to cover myself, even though I knew he didn't want me to, so I gently clasped my hands together in front on me. He smiled and I blushed.

"Feeling self conscious?" he asked,

"Just a little nervous." I replied, looking up at him. He was a head taller than me when I wasn't wearing heels, and I felt so small next to him now. He stepped closer again, leaned down and gently kissed my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked after pulling away.

"Yes," I breathed, "Please, make me yours!" He smiled at me for a moment then his face turned serious. He instructed me to kneel and so I did, slowly lowering myself to the floor, never breaking eye contact. My heart sped up and I clasped my hands tighter to keep them from shaking. I watched as he picked up two of the smaller rings and he stepped behind me. I felt the cold of the metal wrap around my ankles, followed by a twisting motion as he screwed the circle into place, he repeated the process with my wrists and then stood in front of me once again, picking up the large ring.

"Once I put this collar on you will no longer have choices, you will belong to me, you will be my property, do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir!" I replied trying to keep my breathing steady.

"Anything I say you will obey, or suffer punishment, are you willing to accept this?"

"Yes, Sir!" I said again, my nipples hardening, and my clit throbbing slightly. He leaned forward then and pulled the circle apart, splitting it at a hidden hinge, he hooked the metal around my neck and closed it back into a circle, then pulled put a small screw and screwdriver and locked it on.

"There," He said pocketing the tool, "You are mine now!" His arms wrapped around me and he lifted me from the floor, cradling me close to him. "Now, we have a marriage to consummate, and a surprise waiting for you!" He headed toward the door between the kitchenette and living room.

The bed caught my attention first, the top sheet was black and silky, along with the pillows, a chandelier, similar in style to the lamps in the front room hung over the bed, casting the same soft light across the room, to the right was the bath room, with lights off it was cast in shadow so I couldn't see much. Sitting in the middle of the bed, was something metal I had never seen before. I was sat on the bed and I looked closer at it. It was metal and shone like my collar and cuffs had in the light. The top was a large oval with metal strips down either side and connecting in the middle curving, the inside of the oval was lined with a fabric and the fabric followed the strips down and around the outside of the curve. Upon closer inspection I found that the curve was a flat piece of metal with holes placed evenly across, at one end there was a section of the metal strip that separated into a wide circle and connected with the plate. I reached out to touch it and my movement on the bed caused a small padlock to slid out from under the thing.

"Do you know what this is, my pure flower?" I heard my husband whisper in my ear. I shook my head gently, waiting for him to tell me. "It's a chastity belt." I froze, my breath caught in my throat and my heart speed up again. "Do you remember what I told you when I first reached out to you?" He gently pushed me to lay back onto the bed, pulling me up so that my head was on the pillow. He reached off the bed and came back up with a chain, which he pulled my arm to and then connected my wrist cuff with a large lock. "I'm looking for a virgin to keep." He said quietly, reaching down the other side of the bed and locking my other wrist in place. He picked up the belt and lifted me up to place it under me. My head started to spin.

"But..." I started, but he interrupted me.

"You agreed to be mine and obey me. You said you understood that you no longer had a choice." Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked up at his stern face. "Would you rather return home and null the marriage?" I shook my head as the tears started to fall, streaking back into my hair and tickling my ears. "Then no arguments, just accept your fate." I felt his thumb touch the lips just outside my entrance and he chuckled as I shivered. I felt him move his thumb up until it found my little nub of nerves and he started to make small circles around it. I felt my nipples stiffen almost painfully hard and his free hand reached up and pinched on, rolling it between his fingers. I let out a soft moan as I felt something in me start to grow and I knew in my heart I was climbing toward my first orgasm. My back arched and I gasped, feeling the orgasm was just a moment away and then it was gone. Replaced with the feeling of metal wrapping around me as I let out and frustrated groan. I felt the circle press between my ass cheeks and push them apart slightly and I looked up just in time to see the little pad lock click into place over my belly.

"No, please, " my clit throbbed angrily, knowing it had been so close to release, "Please, let me cum first!" I was panting desperately as I begged. My husband just chuckled and held up the key.

"Orgasms are for whores, you are my perfect, pure, virgin flower. Now open your mouth." I did and he placed the key on my tongue. "Now swallow." I did and my body shook with sobs. I was ignored however, as my husband lifted each of my legs up above my head with rope and chains. I watched him, as I cried, he stood and undressed before picking up a bottle of lube that had been sitting on the bedside table. He crawled back into bed and I could see his cock, hard and throbbing, and I felt myself clench, knowing I would never feel him thrust into me.

He pour the lube onto his hand and stroked himself. I watched, wondering if we was just going to jack himself off to the sight of me locked up. But the he put more lube onto his hand and smeared it over my ass hole, slowly sinking his middle finger in. I held my breath and felt my eyes grow wide. He worked his finger in and out while I tried to breath without panting. My clit was throbbing in time with his movement and I felt more tears slide down the side of my face. He added a second finger and I stifled a moan and looked away, my cheeks burning.

"Don't be shy, my love, look at me. This is a beautiful thing!" I looked back at him. He was smiling a genuinely happy smile and my heart fluttered and broke at the same time. I longed to feel him fill me up and fucking me until we were both spent and satisfied, but I couldn't take the happiness he was feeling away from him now. He continued moving his fingers in and out, causing me to shutter over and over. I struggled to keep looking at him, but I wanted to see him happy. He added a third finger and a small groan escaped my lips as I felt a deep ache emerge within the belt. I closed my eyes as he continued to work his fingers, but I needed more.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please, what?" He replied increasing his speed.

"Oh, please fuck me!" I gasped, my breathing becoming ragged. He continued with his fingers, making the ache grow deeper.

"You're wetness is leaking through the belt." He said, coolly, "You're not trying to have an orgasm, now, would you?" I shook my head violently.

"No! Please, I promise I won't cum!" My legs started quivering. "Please fuck me! I need you!" I felt him remove his fingers and I let out a groan. When I opened my eyes I found him moving toward me, a hungry look on his face. I felt him press against my opening and a firm but gentle push.

I tried to relax as he pushed into me, my breath caught and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. He let out a low groan as sank all the way down. My pussy twitched angrily as he paused, jealous of the attention not focused on it. Then he pulled back slowly before slamming back down. He thrust quickly, growling with need, while I moaned out, feeling the climb beginning. My clit twitched as I reached the top, but there was something missing, I could feel it. I need just a little something extra to push me past that torturous blissful point.

But I didn't need it, I reminded myself, feeling tears streak down again. This was how he wanted me. If this burning need in me was going to make him happy, then I would never let it die out. I would stay his perfect virgin, and be his secret dirty anal slut, forever.

He thrust a few more times, slow and hard, and then stopped, buried as deep in my ass as he could go. I could feel him throbbing as he enjoyed an orgasm and my clit throbbed in time, desperate to be touched again. Hard sobs poured out of me as he began to pull away.

"Thank you," I whispered between sobs, "Thank you for keeping me....." I trailed off as I tried not to hyperventilate. He started petting my hair and shushing me.

"You're welcome, my perfect flower."