His Personal Slut

Story Info
Once a month, Sir comes to town to use me.
1.2k words
4.3
16.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every few weeks or so, I'll get a message saying he'll be in town soon. He never asks if I want to see him, because it is a given I will be available for him to use. No, the only thing ever in question is if I'll have time to get a new lingerie set to wear for him.

The next week dragged by while I waited. I picked out a new outfit, charged my vibe, pulled the restraints out I had tucked away for our use and each day prepped myself a bit more for him. Our sex was always so involved and rough I wanted to make sure every inch of me was pleasing to him.

Finally, the day arrived. Putting on the red, see through bodysuit and black fishnets with garters I'd bought a few days ago, I checked the time. He would be here soon. I unlocked the door, then settled on my knees in front of it as he had ordered. After what felt like ages, I heard him coming up the steps to my apartment, then he was in front of me.

"Hello my beautiful slut. I missed you. Come here and suck my cock."

Hazel eyes met mine and he smiled, watching me crawl towards him. His accent made the words more delicious, and my pussy clench in response. He dropped the bag he had brought with him and seconds later he was fisting his hand in my black curls while I guided his already hard cock between my lips.

I did my best to please him, swirling and flicking my tongue around his length when I pulled back for air, and making sure everytime he slid back in my mouth, that my tongue was carressing the underside of his cock. His hips moved faster against my mouth the longer I sucked until he was face fucking me, making me gag on the tip before he pulled back each time.

He thoroughly used my mouth for what felt like ages until I felt his hands release my hair and he pulled away slightly, warning me "I'm going to cum on your face." I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, being rewarded with hot streams of cum that covered my entire face and dripped down to my tits. I swiped the sticky fluid away from my eyes so I could look up at him. The fact he wanted me so badly he couldn't even wait to reach the bedroom and instead took his pleasure right there in my living room pleased me.

I stood with his help then went to the bathroom to clean my face while he walked to my room. After wiping the last bit of cum from my face, I entered the bedroom and found him unpacking the bag he had brought, laying out an arrangement of toys for us to use. He met my eyes again and smiled, before holding up a thick black collar that buckled in the back with a leash attached to it.

Without a word I went over so he could strap it around my neck. He tugged the black leather slightly to make sure it was tight, then used it to jerk me towards him, leaning down so he could kiss me, then give another order.

"Lay down on your back, close your eyes and spread your legs. I want to taste you."

I obeyed immediately. The bed dipped as he climbed on after me, accompanied by a faint clink and the rattle of chains right before he slipped handcuffs around my wrists then placed them over my head. I heard more metal shake, then pinching on my nipples as he placed clamps attached to a small chain on them, just tight enough to sting. I was now helpless and fully exposed to him.

Getting on top of me, he began working his way down my body. Deep kisses on my lips progressed to bites hard enough to leave marks on my neck. His tongue soon found my clamped nipples and started teasing the silver hoops that went through them, making me moan and squirm under him. Finally, his lips moved lower until they stopped between my legs.

He buried his face in my pussy, his tongue making quick circles on my clit. One finger slid inside me teasingly, followed by another shortly after. Once I was dripping wet, he worked me open a bit more and added a third, pushing the limit of what I could take. "Yes Sir!" became a desperate mantra on my lips, the pain of the handcuffs and nipple clamps mingling with the pleasure from the rough finger fucking to overwhelm me.

By the time I was close to cumming, I was a pleading, wet mess. The 4 fingers he had managed to work inside me stretched my cunt painfully even as I grinded against them. The orgasm hit me suddenly and was so intense I couldn't breathe for a second, my pussy gripping his fingers hard as I shook and called his name.

He used the hand covered in my juices to lightly slap me on the face, then spread my legs and pushed his cock inside me. He fucked my sore, dripping pussy mercilessly, placing his hands on my thighs to keep my legs open as wide as possible for him. Taunts rolled from his lips about how willing I always was for him, that he should tie me to the bed and use me over and over until he was satisfied I wouldn't want anyone but him. He shifted slightly so he was hovering over me, never slowing his relentless pounding, then slapped me again, a bit harder than before. Instructing me to open my mouth, he spit and told me to swallow before he gave his next order.

"Turn over, I'm going to fuck you doggy and cum inside you my slut."

I hurried to obey him as soon as he pulled out of me. After a few smacks on my ass he got in position, grabbed the leash attached to the leather collar, and with one hard thrust pushed his cock in my abused pussy. He knew at this point it was slightly painful to take him and he reveled in it, tugging the collar hard enough to choke me as he got closer to cumming. In that moment it was all about his pleasure and I would take his cock like a good slut as long as he wanted.

Finally, I felt him stiffen and slam balls deep, staying there as he emptied his cum inside me. He let go of the leash so I could breathe, but I stayed still until he had emptied every drop inside me. Cum was running down my thighs moments later, letting me know this load had been bigger than the one earlier.

We both collapsed on the bed, spent and satisfied. He pulled me close and praised me, telling me he always enjoyed visiting this city because he knew I would be a perfect slut for him. We made small talk and kissed for around half an hour, then it was time for him to go.

Once the toys were back in his bag and he was dressed I asked him when he would be back but he just smiled. He knew he didn't need to answer me because I would cancel anything I had to so I could see him.

We walked to the door together, hugged, then he was gone. With a sigh, I went back to bed. I may be his slut when he was here but I would be someone elses tomorrow.

And a good slut needs her rest.